Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(DC) Brotherhood of Daggers - - LF Members!!! (Social, PvX Guild)

Radee
Radee
<Brotherhood of Daggers> is a new Daggerfall Covenant Guild established by an EST time-zone guild leader, Radee.

Our aim is to provide a mature, exciting, fun environment for players who are at least 18 years old of age.
(Even though we are an 18+ Guild, younger players may apply if they have family or friends within the guild, but may be reviewed first)

With experience from many PC MMORPG's, this guild understands commitments to Real Life while actively progressing to achieve enjoyable end-game content that's both entertaining and competitive at the high tier of gaming from an MMORPG(ESO).
We're aimed to become a guild where players who truly want to get involved deeper in the game with the time they have, but may just not always have that time because of those other real life commitments.

Within the guild, we may have conversations in guild chat that are vulgar, and may sometimes be offensive (you never know) - ANY racial, discriminatory comments directed to insult and hurt someone will not be tolerated here, and will result in 1 warning, then a kick. (Depending on severity)
Other than that, comments may be made amongst close friends that should just be accepted if not directed at you. In other words, if you're a baby, we don't want you here.
Please come with some thick skin.
The jokes are only jokes and are not usually made to harass or offend.

Besides all of that information, here's a general list of requirements.

Requirements:
- 18+ years of age
- A working headset w/ mic
- Humor Pref.

(Also looking for 1 guy who barely speaks English, but just makes funny comments every now and then) - This goal has been reached! Hahaha

We also plan to establish a drinking night within the guild! (For our 21+ folk!)

Add my tag @ xArch0n (the o is a zero "0") if you'd like to be invited to our guild, but please message me that you're

A.) Interested in joining

B.) How old you are

C.) Anything else you'd like to share

We're the Guild that accepts players for the fun of meeting others and dominating content, not necessarily how many hours each day we play!

Thanks for reading!
Edited by Radee on July 22, 2015 5:28PM
  • Radee
    Radee
    You could also reply on this page with your gtag and I'll get back to you when I check on the thread!

Thanks again for reading!
  • Radee
    Radee
    Keeping this post to the top!
    We accept players of all skill ranges.
    Socializing while enjoying the game is what we're all about.

Join us today!
  • Radee
    Radee
    Still actively recruiting!
    Would like to see some more healers :wink:
  • Radee
    Radee
    We've been growing with 6 active players already! Looking to reach our first goal at 10 active, dedicated members!
    Come join if you're looking for people to enjoy talking to and enjoying the game with while playing ESO!
  • Radee
    Radee
  • Radee
    Radee
    If you're tired of looking for the right guild, come give ours a shot!
  • Radee
    Radee
    Still looking!
    Just picked up 2 new healers, looking for a few more!
    All classes allowed though!
  • Radee
    Radee
    Don't join a guild and just be a random voice among 100's including many non actives!
    Come join BOD, where the quality of players is preferred over the amount of heads in the bunch!
  • Radee
    Radee
    Still recruiting!
    We've reached our goal of 10 members, shooting for our next goal of 20 active members!
  • xThe2ndHorseman
    xThe2ndHorseman
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in a lighthearted helpful kind of a social guild, my xb1 gamertag is the same as my forum name.

"Jack Daniels is the working mans tea"
    "The hardest fight to win is a fair fight"
  • Radee
    Radee
    Sounds good, as soon as I'm back online I'll get ahold of you then!
  • Radee
    Radee
    Still recruiting! Looking to build a guild with a strong, active 30-40 members!
    Contact me if interested!
  • Radee
    Radee
  • Radee
    Radee
    Stilllllll recruiting!
    Another day another person
  • Gilraeyn
    Gilraeyn
    Soul Shriven
    Hello Radee, my gamer tag is Name of Numbers. I play regularly, at least 5 nights a week, with my cousin and a friend. All three of us are in our late 30s/early 40s. We all have a lot of experience with endgame MMOs like WoW and EQ. I'm currently a Vet Lvl 1 Dragon Knight DPS, my cousin is a Vet Lvl 1 Night Blade tank/DPS, and our friend is almost lvl 50 Templar Healer. Our primary interest is in PVE dungeons/raids/trials. We're all EST and in Daggerfall, have headsets, and are pretty laid back but interested in serious raiding. I'll PM you tonight to see if you'd like to have us.
  • Radee
    Radee
    Sounds good, definitely!
    Just add me in-game or send me a PM and I'll get you into the guild later tonight!
  • Radee
    Radee
    Stilll at it!
    Looking for more active members!
    Please make sure you plan to play on the Daggerfall Covenant side in-game!
    We don't mind other factions, but we'd prefer to keep our guild based on our faction!
  • Seafoam_hydra
    Seafoam_hydra
    ✭✭✭
    Edited/deleted
    Edited by Seafoam_hydra on June 14, 2023 3:31AM
  • SchmuckOnWheels
    SchmuckOnWheels
    Soul Shriven
    I like beer. I'm sold.

GT: SchmuckOnWheels

lvl 13 Breton Daedric Summoner named Slappy Mcbaggis

• Radee
    Radee
    I sent you an invite Schmuck!
    We currently have 16 members, with a few more guys joining tonight/later this week!
  • Radee
    Radee
    Still actively recruiting! There's 17 of us strong!
    We're aiming at becoming a strong 40-50 members only!
    We want players who are looking to dedicate to a guild that they could call home while playing ESO!
  • Radee
    Radee
    A quick post bump before bed!
    Hope to see some new people tomorrow!
  • Radee
    Radee
    Bumperinoooo
    We're just 2 members away from 20!
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What hours is your guild mainly active?
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Radee
    Radee
    I built this guild more for the players then the amount of time active so I could only give you ballpark numbers.
    We're usually on during the afternoon, into the nighttime hours 11-1AM EST

But it really depends on the day!
    Sometimes we pull all nighters and what not
  • juicealmighty
    juicealmighty
    Soul Shriven
    Your guild sounds about like what I'm looking for. I'm interested in joining if you'll have me.
    My info is:
    GT JuiceAlmi9hty
    Xbox one N/A
    Daggerfall covenent
    Dragonknight
    I'm 28 and work a 12hr. shift so I usually only play on my days off, Tues & Wed. But I play quite a bit on those days. Still kind of new to eso but not the elderscroll series or MMOs in general.
  • Radee
    Radee
    Definitely! I'm headed off to bed now, but tomorrow I'll send you a guild invite!
  • Radee
    Radee
    That can't fall asleep bump is real
  • Radee
    Radee
    Still recruiting!
  • Radee
    Radee
    The holiday weekend has me too occupied to bump!
    Shame on me!
    Still looking for players!