Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Order of Enigma-Aldmeri Dominion-PvE/PvP converted to Casual Guild

• Scorture
    Scorture
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there, I started playing 2 weeks ago, so I learned some basics about the game, still much to learn though! :)

I do have a mic and everything, and I'd love to join the guild. :)

PSN - Scorture6

Thanks!
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Scorture wrote: »
    Hello there, I started playing 2 weeks ago, so I learned some basics about the game, still much to learn though! :)

PSN - Scorture6

Thanks!
    Scorture wrote: »

PSN - Scorture6

Thanks!

sounds good, will get your invite when I get home.
  • AdeptusKillius
    AdeptusKillius
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: AdeptusKillius
  • DrTyskiee
    DrTyskiee
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, i am a 41 DK, playing since 2 weeks. I live in germany, i know there is a european server, but in most mmo games
    the european Players are scrubs. Looking for some funny ppl to play with. I am nearly every day on, night and day, depends on my shift.
    Would like to join your guild, to smack some ass together.

Greetz Tyskiee
  • DrTyskiee
    DrTyskiee
    Soul Shriven
    DrTyskiee wrote: »
    Hi, i am a 41 DK, playing since 2 weeks. I live in germany, i know there is a european server, but in most mmo games
    the european Players are scrubs. Looking for some funny ppl to play with. I am nearly every day on, night and day, depends on my shift.

Greetz Tyskiee

Psn is Tyskiee91
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭

Greetz Tyskiee

Psn is Tyskiee91

ill get your invite asap
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭

did the invite not go through for ya? ill get another one sent this evening.
  • lolzbuckets
    lolzbuckets
    ✭✭✭
    Can has invite?

PSN: dpeizero
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Can has invite?

PSN: dpeizero

sure thing, will get ASAP.
  • linkstark3070
    linkstark3070
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for a good Alderi Dominion guild to join. Lvl 22 sorcerer high elf. Can I join?

Psn: LinkStark3070
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Looking for a good Alderi Dominion guild to join. Lvl 22 sorcerer high elf. Can I join?

Psn: LinkStark3070

Invite inc soon.
  • DrTyskiee
    DrTyskiee
    Soul Shriven
    katnip wrote: »

did the invite not go through for ya? ill get another one sent this evening.

No dont got an inv
  • luckybush56
    my psn is "luckybush56",and my friend's is "juliah56"..plz inv us
  • Exithes
    Exithes
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there!

I'm interested in joining your guild. I don't have much to offer right now since I'm still pretty new at this game. But I'll gladly contribute to the guild once I put myself in a better position.

I'm a level 38 Nightblade.

Looking forward to your reply!
    PSN: Exithes
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    my psn is "luckybush56",and my friend's is "juliah56"..plz inv us
    Exithes wrote: »
    Hello there!

I'm interested in joining your guild. I don't have much to offer right now since I'm still pretty new at this game. But I'll gladly contribute to the guild once I put myself in a better position.

I'm a level 38 Nightblade.

Looking forward to your reply!
    PSN: Exithes

Invites coming soon
  • zemrulz
    zemrulz
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I'm a level 12 sorcerer who is pretty new to the game, but not mmos. More than willing to contribute once I am able to if you don't mind inviting me sometime.

PSN: zemrulz

Thanks!
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    zemrulz wrote: »
    Hey I'm a level 12 sorcerer who is pretty new to the game, but not mmos. More than willing to contribute once I am able to if you don't mind inviting me sometime.

PSN: zemrulz

Thanks!

Will get your invite asap
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    everyone have a good weekend?
  • Blupaul
    Blupaul
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there I've just started playing Elder Scrolls and am looking for a guild to join so I can trade with and participate in raids etc as I develop my character.

Currently I've a level 7 Altmer Mage I am developing. Sorry for the low level but I am an mmo fan and have been playing FF14 for almost two years so know how to contribute and work properly with a guild. I am based in Australia but play at all different hours due to shift work.

My PlayStation ID is Blupaul

I look forward to an invite and hope you consider me as a candidate for your guild.

Thank you.
  • MarceloBR
    MarceloBR
    marcelo_br__
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Blupaul wrote: »
    Hi there I've just started playing Elder Scrolls and am looking for a guild to join so I can trade with and participate in raids etc as I develop my character.

Currently I've a level 7 Altmer Mage I am developing. Sorry for the low level but I am an mmo fan and have been playing FF14 for almost two years so know how to contribute and work properly with a guild. I am based in Australia but play at all different hours due to shift work.

My PlayStation ID is Blupaul

I look forward to an invite and hope you consider me as a candidate for your guild.

Thank you.
    MarceloBR wrote: »
    marcelo_br__

Will get your invites when I get off work.
  • fatemoe
    fatemoe
    PSN: FatemoeTW
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    hey my psn is syedusman30 and guild invite would be most appreciated, iam a veteran 4 sorcerer and i play both on pvp and pve, also im pretty active and i rlly get involved in guild activities and i contribute aswell if the guild is active and fun to be in.
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    fatemoe wrote: »
    PSN: FatemoeTW
    lunarsyed wrote: »
    hey my psn is syedusman30 and guild invite would be most appreciated, iam a veteran 4 sorcerer and i play both on pvp and pve, also im pretty active and i rlly get involved in guild activities and i contribute aswell if the guild is active and fun to be in.

ill get your guys invites once im off work.
  • Eleusian
    Eleusian
    ✭✭✭
    SLSTACY22
    PS4 NA
  • tyjeon19
    tyjeon19
    PSN - tyjeon19
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Eleusian wrote: »
    SLSTACY22
    tyjeon19 wrote: »
    PSN - tyjeon19

will get your invites asap
  • Bic
    Bic
    Vouching for this guild.

Really friendly and always willing to help out with dungeons etc. I live in Australia and always manage to find someone to group up with.
  • Chesterfurlock
    Chesterfurlock
    Soul Shriven
    PSN is Chesterfurlock if you're still recruiting. Thanks much.
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    invite sent