Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Order of Enigma-Aldmeri Dominion-PvE/PvP converted to Casual Guild

• katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Leondis wrote: »
    katnip wrote: »
    Anyone looking for guild today? O-H!!

I-O!!! VR5 Imperial Templar. Rarely does a day go by that I don't play at least a few hours. PSN Timboslice6252

Right on brother, will get your invite when I get home from work.
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Rank 11 dk dps stam build I'm looking for a guild that raids and does the dungeons that needs a dps all my gear is epic rank 10 build for my class and my two weapons are epic rank 11 I need people to start the raids and dungeons I have No luck or friends on here. Psn golddragons_1

Will be more than happy to give you a home here, plenty of members your level you can group with.
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Just starting up but made level 18 in a day or two, so Im hoping be up there quick. Stoked to get in with an active guild to do some dungeons and large scale pvp with.

Psn codismaximus9000

Sounds good man, will get your invite after work.
  • CodisMaximus9000
    CodisMaximus9000
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, can I get in on the band invite? There will be times I'll be inactive due to field time
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Hey, can I get in on the band invite? There will be times I'll be inactive due to field time

Sounds good man, ill se what I can do.
  • Vv_ca11xDaddy_vV
    Vv_ca11xDaddy_vV
    Soul Shriven
    Really looking for an active guild with some good people I have a VR2 nightblade and a VR3 Templar I'm quite active and always down to do daily pledges my psn is the same as my name on here.
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Really looking for an active guild with some good people I have a VR2 nightblade and a VR3 Templar I'm quite active and always down to do daily pledges my psn is the same as my name on here.

Sent
  • seras11
    seras11
    PSN:amys864
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    seras11 wrote: »

Welcome aboard! Hope to see ya over the weekend in IC with us!
  • Uzie
    Uzie
    Soul Shriven
    VR15 Nightblade would like to join your guild.

PSN: Darkrain77

Thanks

• katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Uzie wrote: »
    VR15 Nightblade would like to join your guild.

PSN: Darkrain77

Thanks

Invite inc soon
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Hope everyone had a good weekend!
  • Upgrayed
    Upgrayed
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for a guild that doesn't mind someone new to the game and have patients as Im still learning. Most my time on the game has been solo play. I'll be mainly healing in the game with maybe some DD.

PSN U-p-g-r-a-y-e-d
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Upgrayed wrote: »
    Looking for a guild that doesn't mind someone new to the game and have patients as Im still learning. Most my time on the game has been solo play. I'll be mainly healing in the game with maybe some DD.

PSN U-p-g-r-a-y-e-d
    Upgrayed wrote: »

PSN U-p-g-r-a-y-e-d

Invite Inc after work
  • lockef
    lockef
    Soul Shriven
    Psn: atroxf VR2 NB looking to get into pvp and vet dungeons
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    lockef wrote: »
    Psn: atroxf VR2 NB looking to get into pvp and vet dungeons

Invite inc soon
  • Lord_Xenofex
    Lord_Xenofex
    ✭✭
    Greetings! I just downloaded the game yesterday and am new to MMO's, but am a long time fan of the elder scrolls series
    and love the Lore and world of these games and just got a ps4 and figured this game was old enough to have most of the bugs cleared out and am eager to learn and grow and take on this game as my new hobby. I'm also a big fan of the 3rd party chat apps as I have extensive experience leading active mobile game clans and find the chat apps really up the social value and fun of these kinds of games. I have a mic as well.

PSN: dseifer1010

Thanks for your time and consideration!
  • Evilapex
    Evilapex
    VR 10 looking to raid. PSN evilapex
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Evilapex wrote: »
    VR 10 looking to raid. PSN evilapex

Sounds good, I'll get your invite when I get off work.
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Greetings! I just downloaded the game yesterday and am new to MMO's, but am a long time fan of the elder scrolls series
    and love the Lore and world of these games and just got a ps4 and figured this game was old enough to have most of the bugs cleared out and am eager to learn and grow and take on this game as my new hobby. I'm also a big fan of the 3rd party chat apps as I have extensive experience leading active mobile game clans and find the chat apps really up the social value and fun of these kinds of games. I have a mic as well.

PSN: dseifer1010

Thanks for your time and consideration!

Welcome to eso, and thank you for allowing us the opportunity to show you the ropes. I'll get your invite when I get off work.
  • Seepuh
    Seepuh
    ✭✭
    Seepuh

I need a PVE guild as my other four are trader :)
    PSN: Seepuh
    Guild: AFK Our massive NA trade guild spanning all factions!

One man with courage makes a majority.
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Seepuh wrote: »
    Seepuh

I need a PVE guild as my other four are trader :)

Invite inc soon
  • seras11
    seras11
    thanks
  • mlover011
    mlover011
    Soul Shriven
    I there, looking for a guild well my first one, i play a few hours a day ready to learn and help anyway possible.

thanks for your consideration

PSN Mlover011
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    mlover011 wrote: »
    I there, looking for a guild well my first one, i play a few hours a day ready to learn and help anyway possible.

PSN Mlover011

sounds good, will get your invite after work.
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    thanks

may be mistaken, but have you been in the guild before? we have a few amys, so I may be wrong.
  • Madoras
    Madoras
    psn - Xx_Outer_xX
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Madoras wrote: »
    psn - Xx_Outer_xX

Inv inc after I get off work.

• katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    thanks
    mlover011 wrote: »

PSN Mlover011

ill get your invites after work guys, didn't have time last night. sorry about that.
  • Komodo
    Komodo
    PSN: zorox23

Ready for PVP-Dungeons-ETC!
    V14 Nord Dragonknight
    V6 Khajiit Nighblade
    V1 Breton Sorcerer