Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Order of Enigma-Aldmeri Dominion-PvE/PvP converted to Casual Guild

• katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Looking for a good guild to group up with to make the content more fun. Once I hit VR 14 I plan to do PvP and Vet dungeons. I currently have a High Elf Sorcerer at level 18 and a Kahjit Templar level 9. I currently play with one other who would most likely want to join as well he has a level 21 Dragonknight. We both have mics.

Hey there, sounds good my friend. What's your friends name? I'll get him an invite as well.
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Looking for a good guild to group up with to make the content more fun. Once I hit VR 14 I plan to do PvP and Vet dungeons. I currently have a High Elf Sorcerer at level 18 and a Kahjit Templar level 9. I currently play with one other who would most likely want to join as well he has a level 21 Dragonknight. We both have mics.

Whats both your psn's?
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Tuhon wrote: »
    I'm interested in joining. My current guild is not active enough for me. Focused on pvp. Mic. Very active.

PSN: Tuhon1

I'll Get your invite ASAP brother. I wont be on much this weekend due to family events but Harvest-Reaper is doing our guild event this weekend and ill host our pvp event next weekend. Hope we fit what your looking for.
  • SnowmanPyro
    SnowmanPyro
    Soul Shriven
    SnowmanPyro is my PSN. My buddy is Christmas2183.
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    SnowmanPyro is my PSN. My buddy is Christmas2183.

awesome invite will be coming in next hour.
  • SnowmanPyro
    SnowmanPyro
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks not sure if I will be on tonight or not but looking forward to grouping up soon.
  • entreritjqwe
    Looking for a guild with trader to sell on
    PSN:opentank
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Looking for a guild with trader to sell on
    PSN:opentank
    Invite coming soon
  • brntslttn
    brntslttn
    Soul Shriven
    death_mayer
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    brntslttn wrote: »
    death_mayer

Invite inc
  • Aeghis
    Aeghis
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys, looking for a long-term mature guild. Long time MMO vet here. Just recently joined ESO after growing bored of everything else out there. I'm a father of 2, so my play time is Mon - Fri 9 PM - 12 AM PST, and various weekends.

I have a lvl 40 sorc, but decided to roll templar, currently lvl 28.

If you think I'm a fit, my PSN is Disciple-In-Q.

Hope to make good friends.
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Aeghis wrote: »
    Hey guys, looking for a long-term mature guild. Long time MMO vet here. Just recently joined ESO after growing bored of everything else out there. I'm a father of 2, so my play time is Mon - Fri 9 PM - 12 AM PST, and various weekends.

I have a lvl 40 sorc, but decided to roll templar, currently lvl 28.

If you think I'm a fit, my PSN is Disciple-In-Q.

Hope to make good friends.

I'll get your invite when I get home from work. Look forward to grping with ya.
  • Dythar
    Dythar
    Looking for another guild to join have one vr5 sorc lvl 50 alchemist/provisioner i regular donate to my other guilds bank everyday and i have bank access to all 3 and donate grafting mats. If you can send invite thanks. PsN- redddevil-1977
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Dythar wrote: »
    Looking for another guild to join have one vr5 sorc lvl 50 alchemist/provisioner i regular donate to my other guilds bank everyday and i have bank access to all 3 and donate grafting mats. If you can send invite thanks. PsN- redddevil-1977

Are you just looking for a trading guild or are you also looking for dungeon/trial grps, and/or pvp?
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Acquired nindenel of baandari trading post this week.
  • AdeptusKillius
    AdeptusKillius
    Soul Shriven
    Katnip, logged on today and saw I was removed from the guild
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Katnip, logged on today and saw I was removed from the guild

I had to remove everyone that did not give any kind of contribution last week toward the guild trader. I'll get you another invite. Gave everyone a 2 week heads up what I was doing.
    Edited by katnip on August 18, 2015 2:30PM
  • Dythar
    Dythar
    Looking to join up vr 5 sorc lvl 50 provisioner/alchemist plz will contribute to bank plz send invite PSN ID - redddevil-1977
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    katnip wrote: »

Are you just looking for a trading guild or are you also looking for dungeon/trial grps, and/or pvp?
    Looking to join up vr 5 sorc lvl 50 provisioner/alchemist plz will contribute to bank plz send invite PSN ID - redddevil-1977

Are you just looking for a trading guild or wanting to run grp content as well?
  • pyrometheus
    Hey, I was removed yesterday I think but I have been depositing things and I know I donated for sure last week.
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Hey, I was removed yesterday I think but I have been depositing things and I know I donated for sure last week.

Whats your psn again?
  • AdeptusKillius
    AdeptusKillius
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry about that bro, my fault. Thanks for the re invite. I enjoy the guild
  • vbubzv
    vbubzv
    Soul Shriven
    hello, psn is vv_bubz_vv :)
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Sorry about that bro, my fault. Thanks for the re invite. I enjoy the guild

no worries man, glad you enjoy it! hope to see ya Saturday at the event.
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    vbubzv wrote: »
    hello, psn is vv_bubz_vv :)

will get your invite soon, my friend.
  • pyrometheus
    It's PyromethesDrakco
    Thanks!
  • wigglesgaming26
    may i please get an invite to the guild. currently a dps templar at v3. PSN is xDEEPNERMOUTHx
  • wigglesgaming26
    also have a V3 sorc healer
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    It's PyromethesDrakco
    Thanks!

will get you back in tonight.
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    may i please get an invite to the guild. currently a dps templar at v3. PSN is xDEEPNERMOUTHx

absolutely, ill get your invite this evening.