Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Order of Enigma-Aldmeri Dominion-PvE/PvP converted to Casual Guild

• MrGrimey
    MrGrimey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for a cool place to call home

Psn: DrewGrimey
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    I'll get your guys invites Monday! Anyone else?
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Recruiting yet again!!! Anyone looking for a strong guild that will be around for years to come?
  • RetedRacer
    Vr 14 Nord tank, footman's/hist bark all epic or leg including glyphs.

Mostly need a guild trader, lost both my spots. I sell 15-20k daily.
  • RetedRacer
    Also looking to run vdsa trials etc
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    RetedRacer wrote: »
    Vr 14 Nord tank, footman's/hist bark all epic or leg including glyphs.

Mostly need a guild trader, lost both my spots. I sell 15-20k daily.

unfortunately, if your mostly going to use us for a guild trader, and use us secondly for groups then I'll have to decline. We're looking for active member's that are willing to make us their main guild.
  • TrueGreenSmoker
    TrueGreenSmoker
    ✭✭✭
    Weeding out the inactive lol i like that but serious now i would like to join im a Sorc Burst DPS VR14 im looking for a guild to do Dungeons with Arenas and PvP ofcourse! i dont trade much im more about Dungeons Arenas and PvP i have a guild but they dont do much PvP or Vet Dungeons and there arent alot of people in Area chat outside of PvP and the group finder is horrible so im kinda stuck now.. need a guild that do Dungeons Arenas maybe trials never done that and PvP with a guild man i cant wait i grouped up before but never with guild members or atleast not more then 2-3..

Mic: Yes
    Alliance: AD
    Server: NA
    Console: PS4
    PSN: TrueGreenSmoker
    I am 22 years old im Dutch (EU servers are boring NA FTW)

if you need any more info let me know peace

PS4 - NA - CP 859+
    #1 Magicka Sorc - AD - High Elf - Vampire - TrueGreen
    #2 Magicka DK - AD - Dark Elf - Vampire - Flamy Burnin Alot
    #3 Magicka Temp - AD - High Elf - Vampire - TrueGreen Temp
    #4 Magicka NB - AD - Breton - Vampire - Magic of the Night
    #5 Magicka Sorc - DC - High Elf - Vampire - High Old Elf
    #6 Stamina Sorc - EP - Orc - Normal - Original Herbalist
    #7 Stamina NB - AD - Redguard - Vampire - Gank and Blaze
    #8 Magicka DK - EP - Argonian - Vamp - Flamy-Tail

PS4 - EU - CP 249
    #1 Magicka Temp - DC - Breton - Normal - Mary Healer Jane
    #2 Magicka Sorc - DC High Elf - Normal - Baked Wizard of DC

Playing on PS4 NA
    media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdgl7fwlj61ro2d43.gif
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Weeding out the inactive lol i like that but serious now i would like to join im a Sorc Burst DPS VR14 im looking for a guild to do Dungeons with Arenas and PvP ofcourse! i dont trade much im more about Dungeons Arenas and PvP i have a guild but they dont do much PvP or Vet Dungeons and there arent alot of people in Area chat outside of PvP and the group finder is horrible so im kinda stuck now.. need a guild that do Dungeons Arenas maybe trials never done that and PvP with a guild man i cant wait i grouped up before but never with guild members or atleast not more then 2-3..

your exactly what we're looking for brother, ill get your invite ASAP. Hopefully i'll be able to get on tonight. Was having login issues all last night and was this morning when I tried for lunch, But we'll get you in.
  • TrueGreenSmoker
    TrueGreenSmoker
    ✭✭✭
    katnip wrote: »

your exactly what we're looking for brother, ill get your invite ASAP. Hopefully i'll be able to get on tonight. Was having login issues all last night and was this morning when I tried for lunch, But we'll get you in.

yeah man no worries it can happen i have patience just doing some PvP atm so i will see the invite when it gets here thanks btw!

PS4 - NA - CP 859+
    #1 Magicka Sorc - AD - High Elf - Vampire - TrueGreen
    #2 Magicka DK - AD - Dark Elf - Vampire - Flamy Burnin Alot
    #3 Magicka Temp - AD - High Elf - Vampire - TrueGreen Temp
    #4 Magicka NB - AD - Breton - Vampire - Magic of the Night
    #5 Magicka Sorc - DC - High Elf - Vampire - High Old Elf
    #6 Stamina Sorc - EP - Orc - Normal - Original Herbalist
    #7 Stamina NB - AD - Redguard - Vampire - Gank and Blaze
    #8 Magicka DK - EP - Argonian - Vamp - Flamy-Tail

PS4 - EU - CP 249
    #1 Magicka Temp - DC - Breton - Normal - Mary Healer Jane
    #2 Magicka Sorc - DC High Elf - Normal - Baked Wizard of DC

Playing on PS4 NA
    media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdgl7fwlj61ro2d43.gif
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Scrapped up glegokh in belkarth as a guild trader this week.
  • RetedRacer
    I guess I should've worded that differently lol. I'm not solely looking for a guild to trade in. I just panicked this morning upon seeing both my traders are gone.

Not that I wouldn't ever group with anyone in the guild, I play 4-5hrs a day even on work days and always looking for groups for PvE stuff, I never can find enough people.
  • Bic
    Bic
    Myself and 2 friends are looking for a guild to join as we progress through the veteran ranks - looking at some fairly serious end game PvE in mind.

We all love to PvP to pass some time too! We're currently geared and specced towards PvE at this current time however.

There are 3 of us - and without sounding too picky, its kind of a 3-for-1 package! So hopefully you are keen on all 3 of us.

Ill break down the details of our PSN below, however some general knowledge about the 3 of us.

We're Australian - looking at 4am-10am EDT on Mon-Thurs and 8pm-10am Fri-Sun would be our core times of playing. Because of our setup, we've run all group dungeons as just the 3 of us - never really needed a 4th - obviously with end game content in mind, we realise we need to join an organised guild.

PSN: xBic-

Imperial - Nightblade - Vet Rank 4
    DPS- Bow/2h/DW- Stamina Based Assasination/Shadow

PSN: venomousvenom

Altmer - Templar - Vet Rank 3
    Healer

PSN: switchblade_24

Bosmer - Dragon Knight - Vet Rank 3
    Tank

That is a quick summary of the 3 of us - we're also all willing to respec where required to meet the guilds needs.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you want more info.

Cheers,
    Bic
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Bic wrote: »
    Myself and 2 friends are looking for a guild to join as we progress through the veteran ranks - looking at some fairly serious end game PvE in mind.

We all love to PvP to pass some time too! We're currently geared and specced towards PvE at this current time however.

There are 3 of us - and without sounding too picky, its kind of a 3-for-1 package! So hopefully you are keen on all 3 of us.

Ill break down the details of our PSN below, however some general knowledge about the 3 of us.

We're Australian - looking at 4am-10am EDT on Mon-Thurs and 8pm-10am Fri-Sun would be our core times of playing. Because of our setup, we've run all group dungeons as just the 3 of us - never really needed a 4th - obviously with end game content in mind, we realise we need to join an organised guild.

PSN: xBic-

Imperial - Nightblade - Vet Rank 4
    DPS- Bow/2h/DW- Stamina Based Assasination/Shadow

PSN: venomousvenom

Altmer - Templar - Vet Rank 3
    Healer

PSN: switchblade_24

Bosmer - Dragon Knight - Vet Rank 3
    Tank

That is a quick summary of the 3 of us - we're also all willing to respec where required to meet the guilds needs.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you want more info.

Cheers,
    Bic

Sounds good, ill get you guys an invite when I get off work. Will be about 10 hours. When looking for a 4th, hit up Chanbot in the guild, he's an Australian player too.
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Anyone looking for a guild today?
  • Kaladinn
    Kaladinn
    interested in joining.

PSN: MASSOULY
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Kaladinn wrote: »
    interested in joining.

PSN: MASSOULY

invite inc soon
  • easternpete
    easternpete
    Soul Shriven
    hey man definitely the type of clan i'm looking for.

PSN: easternpete

I've got a mic and I am looking to actively participate with fellow members. Also i'm from AUS :)
  • kjs_671
    kjs_671
    Soul Shriven
    HI my psn name is KayFuse,

I am a level 14 Templar and I am looking for a guild to play with please invite thank you.
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    hey man definitely the type of clan i'm looking for.

PSN: easternpete

I've got a mic and I am looking to actively participate with fellow members. Also i'm from AUS :)
    kjs_671 wrote: »
    HI my psn name is KayFuse,

I am a level 14 Templar and I am looking for a guild to play with please invite thank you.

Great! I'll get your invites when I get home from work.
  • entreritjqwe
    psn:vileng
  • CardiacKydd
    CardiacKydd
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a level 39 Healing Sorc looking for some fun people to go around Tamriel with. I am able to craft medium armor (2 trait) but working on upgrading that as well as light armor. I can craft glyphs up to level 45, and still improving on that as well as craft level 30 potions. Hopefully I bring enough to the table to get an invite!

PSN - Cardiac_Kydd. NA server.

There is also a friend of mine that has a level 27 Nightblade that wants to join, his PSN is TurboFattyB.
    Edited by CardiacKydd on August 13, 2015 1:41PM
  • Adam_Chattaway
    Adam_Chattaway
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sent.

I was once Banned for making a game criticism. Think about that.
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Sent.

Thank you sir. How's the SWTOR?
  • Adam_Chattaway
    Adam_Chattaway
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sent.

Thank you sir. How's the SWTOR?

not been playing it, bought the Star Citizen pledge pack with 2 friends and we been testing that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqOTurA8z88
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    nice, that doesn't look to bad at all. Does it get repetitive or are their other modes?
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Your senche comes out today!
  • Adam_Chattaway
    Adam_Chattaway
    ✭✭✭✭
    nice, that doesn't look to bad at all. Does it get repetitive or are their other modes?

well at min there are multiple arena game modes for alpha testing, but the game is going to be an MMO with a persistent universe where you go go and do what you want, land on planets fps game play, trading etc.

Yea i saw looks good.
    Edited by Adam_Chattaway on August 13, 2015 2:58PM
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Weekend Hype!!!! Anyone looking for a guild today?
  • SnowmanPyro
    SnowmanPyro
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for a good guild to group up with to make the content more fun. Once I hit VR 14 I plan to do PvP and Vet dungeons. I currently have a High Elf Sorcerer at level 18 and a Kahjit Templar level 9. I currently play with one other who would most likely want to join as well he has a level 21 Dragonknight. We both have mics.
  • Tuhon
    Tuhon
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining. My current guild is not active enough for me. Focused on pvp. Mic. Very active.

PSN: Tuhon1