Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Order of Enigma-Aldmeri Dominion-PvE/PvP converted to Casual Guild

• EgalitarianExtremist
    EgalitarianExtremist
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I'm a sorcerer build very experienced with mmorpg's and I have lots of time to invest on my way to the top. I'm mic'd and my current level range is in the 20's. Please send me an invite my PSN = GraysonH
  • nickfoss32
    nickfoss32
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join. I have a mic and play fairly frequently.
    PSN: nickfoss32
  • gary_decker5ub17_ESO
    Psn: SSG_Gdub

currently Vr7 DK tank / DPS/ werewolf
    Blacksmith
    Enchanter
  • Adam_Chattaway
    Adam_Chattaway
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll invite after this 20 hour 700mb download on the super speed PSN servers.

Meanwhile in Sony HQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqdqyvcJtig
    Edited by Adam_Chattaway on July 29, 2015 2:09PM
    I was once Banned for making a game criticism. Think about that.
  • OatmealSoldier
    Add me at OatmealSoldier
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    i'll get your invites when I get home from work. my download should be done by then.
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    I'll invite after this 20 hour 700mb download on the super speed PSN servers.

Meanwhile in Sony HQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqdqyvcJtig

i heard the d/l was another 15gb. is that true?
  • AdeptusKillius
    AdeptusKillius
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for a great trading guild/Dungeon Guild. Master Blacksmith and Provisioner with many legendary recipes to make. Always actively selling materials for all crafting disciplines.

Currently VR4
    PSN: AdeptusKillius
    Edited by AdeptusKillius on July 29, 2015 2:58PM
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    tough541 wrote: »
    LF EP trade guild ...plz tough059

We unfortunately aren't a trade guild, but get ahold of acebro for an EP specific. I see him recruiting all the time.
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Looking for a great trading guild. Master Blacksmith and Provisioner with many legendary recipes to make. Always actively selling materials for all crafting disciplines.

Currently VR4
    PSN: AdeptusKillius

Do you have a main guild you roll with already? We aren't really a trading guild. PVE PVP focused, having trader just a bonus.
  • AdeptusKillius
    AdeptusKillius
    Soul Shriven
    I am in a few, but none that would be considered a solid main guild. They don't have any structured events or nightly groupings. End game dungeons and trials is my goal. I am currently set up as a Redguard Templar Tank.
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    I am in a few, but none that would be considered a solid main guild. They don't have any structured events or nightly groupings. End game dungeons and trials is my goal. I am currently set up as a Redguard Templar Tank.

good enough for me, ill get your invite when I get home.
  • AdeptusKillius
    AdeptusKillius
    Soul Shriven
    katnip wrote: »

good enough for me, ill get your invite when I get home.

Awesome…Thank you
  • Itchyness
    Itchyness
    Psn: Itchyness
    I'm on everyday. 2 vr2, templar and dk, working on my main pvp nb at 27ish. Would like a large guild to join and wreck stuff with.
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Itchyness wrote: »
    Psn: Itchyness
    I'm on everyday. 2 vr2, templar and dk, working on my main pvp nb at 27ish. Would like a large guild to join and wreck stuff with.

inv inc soon. off work in 5.
  • Adam_Chattaway
    Adam_Chattaway
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sent.
  • HeathenDeacon
    HeathenDeacon
    ✭✭✭
    hi, i'm interested in checking out your guild. I'm bascially a 'lifer'- all day every day player, i use my mic at all times and have prior mmo experience. My main is vet 3 sorc and i've finsihed vet dungeons as both a dps and a heal. I'm also leveling a pure Templar heal whos currently @ 38, but hopeuflly will be vet 1 by next week. I also PvP regularly and my home campaign is Azura Star. psnid is: DEACON__ (2 underscores after name) thanks.
    Edited by HeathenDeacon on July 30, 2015 7:25AM
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    hi, i'm interested in checking out your guild. I'm bascially a 'lifer'- all day every day player, i use my mic at all times and have prior mmo experience. My main is vet 3 sorc and i've finsihed vet dungeons as both a dps and a heal. I'm also leveling a pure Templar heal whos currently @ 38, but hopeuflly will be vet 1 by next week. I also PvP regularly and my home campaign is Azura Star. psnid is: DEACON__ (2 underscores after name) thanks.

Welcome, will get your invite when I get off work!
  • HeathenDeacon
    HeathenDeacon
    ✭✭✭
    thanks for the invite, look forward to playing with ya'll! PS: I am very motivated to help you acquire and maintain a guild trader. quick question: 1st- is there any rank/permission i need to acquire to use the trader, and if so what do i need to do? 2nd- how can i donate for the bid? just through depositing gold in the guild bank? thanks again.
  • LongHornJack
    LongHornJack
    Soul Shriven
    Hello Katnip,

My main character is a level 10 Bosmer. As of right now, stealth archer is my class of choice. I read about the guild in this thread and it seemed very friendly and active. I would like an invitation if your guild is still actively recruiting. I have a microphone and usually play daily in the evenings and nights.

PSN: Long_Horn_Jack

Thank you in advance,

LHJ

• Copper_Ryno
    Copper_Ryno
    Soul Shriven
    Psn Copper_Ryno

Alliance AD, currently leveling a sorc. Active daily & have a mic.
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    thanks for the invite, look forward to playing with ya'll! PS: I am very motivated to help you acquire and maintain a guild trader. quick question: 1st- is there any rank/permission i need to acquire to use the trader, and if so what do i need to do? 2nd- how can i donate for the bid? just through depositing gold in the guild bank? thanks again.

Appreciate the enthusiasm!
    1. All ranks have permission to use.
    2. yes, depositing into guild bank is the way and then I use guild money to bid on trader.

Look forward to rolling with you as well.
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Hello Katnip,

My main character is a level 10 Bosmer. As of right now, stealth archer is my class of choice. I read about the guild in this thread and it seemed very friendly and active. I would like an invitation if your guild is still actively recruiting. I have a microphone and usually play daily in the evenings and nights.

PSN: Long_Horn_Jack

Thank you in advance,

LHJ
    Psn Copper_Ryno

Alliance AD, currently leveling a sorc. Active daily & have a mic.

will get your invites asap
  • CONVLKT
    CONVLKT
    Soul Shriven
    CONVLKT

There is a capital L instead of an i
  • deathscythe
    deathscythe
    ✭✭
    PSN: DEATHSCYTHE_206

AD VR 14 night blade(tank/dps) VR14 dragon knight(dps) vr 14 Templar(heal, tank)

Pc transfer

currently have gotten to round 10 of vdsa and currently on the leaderboards for Hel Ra
    Edited by deathscythe on July 30, 2015 10:47PM
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    CONVLKT wrote: »
    CONVLKT

There is a capital L instead of an i

Inv inc soon
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    PSN: DEATHSCYTHE_206

AD VR 14 night blade(tank/dps) VR14 dragon knight(dps) vr 14 Templar(heal, tank)

Pc transfer

currently have gotten to round 10 of vdsa and currently on the leaderboards for Hel Ra

Inv inc soon
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Weekend Hype!! Come Join up to roll with OoE Saturday for our PvP event 2PM EST.
  • Adam_Chattaway
    Adam_Chattaway
    ✭✭✭✭
    20 hours to go!
  • Adam_Chattaway
    Adam_Chattaway
    ✭✭✭✭
    1 hour 20 min