The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

TWEENTY-SIX Days and STILL not received ESO plus or Imperial

• HIghwayRobberBill
    yea this is pretty bad, ive had a support ticket open for two weeks and the only response i got was that my issue has been escalated and i should be receiving a response shortly.. and that was over a week ago. any response is better than this. i really do feel disrespected, not because i didnt receive the extras but for not even caring to reply in such a long time.
    [PS4] captainSNAKA
    v16 breton nightblade - HighwayRobberBill
    v16 dunmer Dragonknight - JimmyTheTuplip
    v16 redgaurd templar - Vixen
    v16 altmer sorcerer - Hermoine G

• DevilONeill
    DevilONeill
    Soul Shriven
    I've just got an email off them telling me about a limited time to purchase some horse mount thing, now that is a joke considering I've not received any of my stuff already and I cant purchase anything from the crown store as my crowns are nowhere to be seen.
    Thanks for another kick in the teeth lads.
    Now why not actually fix your customers actual problems instead of insulting us a bit more by bringing out limited mounts that we cant even buy???!!!!!
  • Mickey_Ox
    Mickey_Ox
    ✭✭✭✭
    They already stole our money, the new mount is to steal everyone elses. Im by no means anti cash shop here and understand the need in a b2p model but when Zenimax Online Scammers cant deliver what so many have already paid for its only adding to a long list of insults from them. I just got off the phone with sony where my case is been eacalated to head office for a full refund. I paid good money for perks iv yet to recieve. I'd remind everyone else waiting eso+ to make sure and CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION, no point paying for a 2nd month of a service we have yet to recieve
    Ever Tried, Ever Failed,
    No Matter.
    Try again, Fail again,
    Fail Better
  • GodlessMimicry
    Mickey_Ox wrote: »
    They already stole our money, the new mount is to steal everyone elses. Im by no means anti cash shop here and understand the need in a b2p model but when Zenimax Online Scammers cant deliver what so many have already paid for its only adding to a long list of insults from them. I just got off the phone with sony where my case is been eacalated to head office for a full refund. I paid good money for perks iv yet to recieve. I'd remind everyone else waiting eso+ to make sure and CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION, no point paying for a 2nd month of a service we have yet to recieve

Are they looking to refund just the value of the extras or the full game?
  • Mickey_Ox
    Mickey_Ox
    ✭✭✭✭

Are they looking to refund just the value of the extras or the full game?

You see im in a much better situation than the majority here, as i was missing imp/exl packs from my physical collectors edition which would make things more confusing however matthew from support credited my account with the crowns to purchase the missing packs, while the underlying issue remains my case i consider rectified as i now have them. The refund im looking for is for the eso+ which is still outstanding 21 days into a 30day subscription.
    My understanding of the digital version is you'll lose acess to your current imperial version but will be allowed download the standard one and have the price difference credited to ur wallet. you'd be better clarifying that with Sony yourself though (01) 691 7379 is there number and i never waited more than 5 min for an answer.
    Ever Tried, Ever Failed,
    No Matter.
    Try again, Fail again,
    Fail Better
  • BruceChillis
    BruceChillis
    ✭✭
    . I'd remind everyone else waiting eso+ to make sure and CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION, no point paying for a 2nd month of a service we have yet to recieve

Man if they dont have that fixed in time for the second eso payment they'd want to be coming up with some serious compensation for all us because this is an out right joke, pure an utter 100% B0LL0X

• GodlessMimicry
    Doesn't help though that keep making constant topics with their theories such as the Ireland fiasco, which will only slow ZOS down by making them look into the non-possibility. I don't see this going anywhere fast. But I am enjoying the game so am going to go don't Mickey Oz route and try get at least the additionals refunded or sorted some other way.
  • Rabbit08
    Rabbit08
    Soul Shriven
    Got a reply today and received the crowns I paid for, Need to supply some extra info re the preorder for the explorers pack but at least I heard from someone in zenimax. Hope things are starting to get resolved now for everyone.
  • SavageHenry
    SavageHenry
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand how planetside 2 can have the same problem at launch and have it fixed in 48 hours, yet here we are how many weeks later and we can't even get ZOS to talk to us.

Not one cent more to these Rip off artists.
  • Karlybop
    Karlybop
    Twenty two days now. Fukin scumbags
  • NeonDragoon
    it a month and over for some people mate,
  • Cranb3rry
    Cranb3rry
    it a month and over for some people mate,

Uhm. .. the game came out June 9th so it's not even been out a month... just saying
  • NeonDragoon
    i understand that mate,but in 3 day it will be a month, and some people have been waiting from launch for there content, saddly i am one of them

edit:month been 4.3 weeks so it close to that time for some saddly
    Edited by NeonDragoon on July 7, 2015 7:05PM
  • AbioticViper
    Bought the game from lunch, still no fix :(
    PSN ID: AbioticViper
    Irish
  • rb2001
    rb2001
    ✭✭✭✭
    Karlybop wrote: »
    Twenty two days now. Fukin scumbags

No good will come of calling the service provider this..
  • kennypeace
    kennypeace
    Soul Shriven
    Ditto to everything above. Been waiting a month now. Been onto support about a dozen times, multuple tickets given ans checked up on. They don't even reply anymore. *** scandleous
  • NeonDragoon
    i only have the one ticket open but there is a long time from each anser, as of the first of the month my account ment to be in a slow movie list for evaluation, o well better then noting, but the slowness is painfully, and maybe im partys fixated now waiting, still been poked by relatives to go to the Trade rights office to file there, but im wait 2 weeks more,

• linkin120289
    @ZOS_AndyC Maybe you can answer on this topic ?

• fire185
    fire185
    Finally received my pre order and imperial items its only been over a month. I had numerous tickets sent in with no help, I decided to call Sony support within a hour or so my ticket status changed to escalated 2 days later I've finally got them.
  • linkin120289
    Lucky you i am still waiting for a miracle ;/
  • fire185
    fire185
    Lucky you i am still waiting for a miracle ;/

Forgot to mention also received missing coins.
  • ArinGhend
    ArinGhend
    Soul Shriven
    I just got mine fixed as well - had to provide the same info for the third time but so far so good. Wonder what will happen to that lost month of ESO+ tho
  • NeonDragoon
    ticket got a reply lately thay asked me for my account info and screen shots for a 2nd time but this one looking for infomation in more detail and added info so hopwfully other will get about to been see and helped to now, just have to wait and see how long it takes to go the long line support tickets

Edit: as of late night 11th july the team have fixxed my account and gave 500 crowns compinsation, any other been fixed last night or today to?
    Edited by NeonDragoon on July 12, 2015 12:55PM
  • linkin120289
    ticket got a reply lately thay asked me for my account info and screen shots for a 2nd time but this one looking for infomation in more detail and added info so hopwfully other will get about to been see and helped to now, just have to wait and see how long it takes to go the long line support tickets

Edit: as of late night 11th july the team have fixxed my account and gave 500 crowns compinsation, any other been fixed last night or today to?

I got respond yesterday so i might be fixed even tonight ;)
  • NeonDragoon
    i hope so, they seem to be finaly geting true the long list of people in need
  • linkin120289
    I ve just got all sorted today :) good luck guys !
  • GodlessMimicry
    Glad to see some people are getting this resolved, but what did you do to earn this resolution? They are advertising DLC now and I can't help but think why would I ever even consider DLC when I still haven't gotten all the base game content I paid for over a month down the line? I would really like a resolution on this.
  • seeryjon
    seeryjon
    Soul Shriven
    Log in with a character, press the Options button and go to Help, then Customer Service and explain your issue. They should email you loking for :

"PSN ID:
    Eso Account UserID linked to this PSN ID:
    The Email address associated with this account:
    Region of your PSN Account (SCEA is Sony North America, SCEE is Sony Europe)
    A picture of your sale email or receipt showing proof of purchase.
    Specific Items Missing:
    City in Ireland:"

Probably take at least 3 working days to get sorted
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good to see things moving on this, hope there is more than a simple "here's your stuff" response ... at least an apology is due, and I would have thought a Crowns bonus as a measure of goodwill.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• NeonDragoon
    actuly some times the staff are realy fast and fix it inside of a day, the 1 admin has helped me with my Dlc and pre-order content and Part of my ESO PLus Prob, got my crowns, but not my Plus perk yet, seems there a Prob there to, but there trying at lest, Ireland is Promitly effected in some way, as it seems somethin is Lost in data Transactions for player in Ireland, hopefully it will get fully fixxed at some point, but atm best thin to have the Req info and Proof and thay normaly fix it fairly fast,

again do the Errors are Promitly players in Ireland, but not the only ones some IN other parts Of the eu are effected to

but you have to understand that some errors, may not be 1 sided, but ya long waiting times are a pain

can only wise for Fast teck resolvies