The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

TWEENTY-SIX Days and STILL not received ESO plus or Imperial

• john.dale.gunningb16_ESO
    Il give them a look tomorrow on my phone at the moment, I will definitely be contacting them at this stage.
  • Rabbit08
    Rabbit08
    Soul Shriven
    Great, thank you guys for the info, I shall call them tomorrow also .
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Germal wrote: »
    Every MMORPG that launches has this tech issues in the first and second week, they cant handle all that problems at once.
    So be patient it will work for sure in a couple of days ;) But i hope for you guys it gets fixed asap.

This game isnt launching for the first time so this excuse is out the window.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought the only reason for a multinational company to have an address in Ireland is for tax avoidance
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Mickey_Ox
    Mickey_Ox
    ✭✭✭✭
    OzJohnD wrote: »
    I thought the only reason for a multinational company to have an address in Ireland is for tax avoidance

There european tech center is here and recall reading awhile back once the servers are up and running stable the eu megaservers will be getting moved here, not sure if thats still the case though
    Ever Tried, Ever Failed,
    No Matter.
    Try again, Fail again,
    Fail Better
    Well i got a response from an actual person today so fingers crossed i get some thing sorted. if not il be contacting Competition and Consumer Protection Commission
  • linkin120289
    any updates from you guys ? Because iam still at work ;)
  • Karlybop
    Karlybop
    Nope! 16 days now and still no ESO PLUS.

It's a disgrace
  • DailyDrunkGamer
    Just seen this post and same is happening to me, Galway Ireland, tryed to buy crowns on several times and I've been charged for them. Imperial edition code says thank you when I enter the code but the dlc dosent download. I've tryed emailing them asking why I haven't recieved the items I payed for..got told to contact Sony instead and get back to them after Sony respond ...sick of waiting
  • seeryjon
    seeryjon
    Soul Shriven
    Waterford
    18 days and no imperial or explorer bundles
    15 days and no eso plus

From the XBoxOne forum:
    Hey everyone. We have an update on the Explorer’s Pack and Imperial Edition items some players have reported not receiving. If you’ve already put in a ticket with our Support Team, you should receive an update from them within the next few days regarding this issue.

It’s important to note that the digital items included in the Explorer’s Pack and Imperial Edition are not all delivered to your account in the same way. Before contacting our Support Team, use the helpful information in this knowledge base article to do a thorough check that you are indeed missing these items.

Please also keep in mind that it can take up to 24 hours for the account activation process to complete and your digital items to be delivered. If you recently entered your code for the Imperial or Explorer's benefits and they are missing, please wait 24 hours to ensure the process has been completed. If you do not receive the items after this point, please contact our Support Team and list the specific items you’re missing.

This update applies only to the digital items associated with the Explorer’s Pack and Imperial Edition – specifically, the Imperial White Horse, Pledge of Mara, Mudcrab and Scuttler Vanity Pets, and treasure maps. We are still working to resolve the issue of players not receiving the correct digital perks, including the Explorer’s Pack bonus of playing as any race in any alliance, and the Imperial Edition perks of being able to play as an Imperial and transform items into Imperial styled gear. We’ll provide a further update as more information regarding those perks becomes available. As always, we appreciate your patience and support and assure you we’re working as quickly as possible to get everyone the bonuses to which they’re entitled.

We(PS4 owners) are apparently not worth talking to.
    Well after my email the other day, i responded explaining that i tried all of the above (to his list of checks) and attached photo's of the imperial edition purchase on the psn store and purchase order number from my email after i bought it, so far no responce... tic tick tic tock zenimax i might just do a charge back and never buy a thing of the psn store again.
  • deadvolt
    deadvolt
    ✭✭
    So they still haven't fixed the issue after 16 days it's not good enough this game is a grind as it is the reason we all bought the imperial edition and pre ordered the game was to play as any race in any faction so instead of that we got lumped with the default races for the faction. In my case I have always played a dark elf in ever elder scrolls game so I want to b a dark elf but in the dagger fall faction to play with my friends but instead I had to b a breton now I have but over 100 hours into this game as it is on that character so say for example the fix this *** next week and I get to play as a dark elf on a dagger fall am I going to be bother by then I have a job a family my spare time isn't that much I don't have time to reroll to a dark elf to start again. Games in general are a escape for most people to chill out with there friends but this issue and game has just been a joke from day 1 and as most have said the lack of info or a response from a person is what is the real issue of this hole problem .
  • linkin120289
    Well I won't start until it will be available to play as imperial ... so still waiting few more days and then I will do some legal action cuz this is a disgrace what they do.
  • Karlybop
    Karlybop
    Seventeen days now. Coming up on three weeks.

Not ONE comment from a moderator on here regarding the issue to assure us or anything.

I know what the hell is up with no tech support mod help here it's bloody absurd
  • GodlessMimicry
    Mickey_Ox; more helpful than support and they don't even pay him. Seriously dude, some very helpful posts on this thread. Will try support again maybe to get the crowns, but if they are authorised to take such a response, then they really should have offered this option to everyone by now.

Seeing that response on the Xbox forum, it reminds me of when doctors use long words they hope you won't understand because they don't actually know whats wrong. Which is worse here considering they dealt with this problem last year on PC successfully.

Out of curiosity, have any big time online article sites made news of the whose situation yet, as I fell it is high tie it was brought out in the open. Only clear response I ever got in this whole thing was when I posted publically on the ESO Facebook page, though it still wasn't helpful.
  • fire185
    fire185
    it doesnt matter how mant tickets we put in they offer no real help or solutions, all i keep getting tolld is contact sony with by some automated response at the end of the day we have been sold an item which hasnt been deliverd as described and eso dont care cause they have our money now.
  • DailyDrunkGamer
    Same I keep getting the contact Sony auto response which is not any help. I just want what I paid for at this stage..
  • seeryjon
    seeryjon
    Soul Shriven
    I know enough people who have worked tech support to know that "it's someone elses fault" is a common reponse to get customers to stop bothering you. Given that emails sent by ZO after tickets are sent in include "if you do not respond within 96 hours we will consider the problem solved" I have to think it's TS agents looking for a win result. Think about it - if they send you on a wild goose chase to Sony will you respond in 4 days from when that email was sent? Probably not. So it gets chalked up as "problem solved" and they look a liitle better in their own books.

The problem has occured on PS4 and XboxOne. What do you think the chances of both Sony AND MS making the same mistake are? Only other possibility is Zenimax Online is at fault.
    My advice is to respond to any emails they send, to mess with that 96 hour timer.

At this stage I'm sick of giving the benefit of the doubt.
  • fire185
    fire185
    ive emailed the european consumer cetre ireland to see if they can give any insight or information in to this whole situation cause so far we have been bought and received an item that was descirbed.so there being misleading cause their still seling the items knowiing the problem.
  • Eldercast
    Eldercast
    So as it stands, don't get the ESO Plus yet? Not until they fix this?
    Day two after support mail response and no reply back
  • Aunatar
    Aunatar
    ✭✭✭
    I had this issue on PC version once.
    I checked my PayPal payments and the last one was still "in process" .. after 1 month the payment expired and I got my money back. Have you guys tried to check the status of the payment?
    @Aunatar
    V16 Sorcerer - Aunatar
    V16 DK - Aunatarans (Currently main)
    V16 DK - Aunatar Evereth
    V16 DK - Aunataran
    V16 NB - Aunatars
    V4 Templar - Lysindel
    Lvl 30 NB - Vile Aunataroni De Pipino
    Free spot, looking for suggestions
  • fire185
    fire185
    Sony emailed me saying they were aware of the issuses regarding imprial, ESO plus and coins from the the game,, the ESO were in contact about it. They then said i should get a customer support ticket for ESO if im waiting more than 48hrs, Im waiting two weeks which i told them in my email so i get another support ticket ive lost count of them at this rate, and guess what the support tickets keep saying contact sony. So both of their solutions is to contact the other.
  • Mickey_Ox
    Mickey_Ox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aunatar wrote: »
    I had this issue on PC version once.
    I checked my PayPal payments and the last one was still "in process" .. after 1 month the payment expired and I got my money back. Have you guys tried to check the status of the payment?

Yes we checked, as part of there obvious delaying tactics in trying to blame everything else but themselves we have been sent back to sony on a number of occaaions whom confirmed everything is good there end. It took 15minutes and the money was taken out of my account and the sercices list on my ps4 has my subscrition active and set to expire 12/7/15
    The support guy i was so lucky to get has basically exhausted all possible avenues now from ip to firewall to re synching. Nothing works, im not very tech minded but my understanding of the issue is this, when we buy eso+, digital imperial/explorer or enter the physical code, it registers on ourpsn account, when we loggin to eso and synch our eso / psn(xbox) its somwhere around here things go wrong for some people(us), the game for some reason is not registering that we have the extras bought so its no applying them
    this is why i asked people about eircom the other day to see if maybe there strict router was preventing my psn from fully comunicating with eso, but its not the case . Im not 100% what i wrote above js the accurate explanation of our sitution buts its my own interpretaion from speaking with support and probably the best explanation we'll get here given zos's silence on the issue
    2nd of july is there deadline from me personally(my 20th day) that unless rectified il be demanding full refund
    Ever Tried, Ever Failed,
    No Matter.
    Try again, Fail again,
    Fail Better
  • AbioticViper
    I'm from Limerick(Ireland) aswell. Me and three of my mates have the same issue. Preorder the Imperial Edition yet recieved the base copy.

I contacted afew agents. All gave the same response basically, "just wait we've no idea whats going on or what we're doing".

Why is there no board mod commenting on this ? ESO keep redirecting us and blaming Sony its not there fault!
    PSN ID: AbioticViper
    Irish
  • GodlessMimicry
    I'm from Limerick(Ireland) aswell. Me and three of my mates have the same issue. Preorder the Imperial Edition yet recieved the base copy.

I contacted afew agents. All gave the same response basically, "just wait we've no idea whats going on or what we're doing".

Why is there no board mod commenting on this ? ESO keep redirecting us and blaming Sony its not there fault!

Small world. From Limerick also and also have three friends with the same problem.
  • DailyDrunkGamer
    It can't be that difficult to resolve, it's been nearly 3 weeks now. I was going to start with an imperial class but at this stage I won't even need the DLC bonus items as I had to buy a horse for fast transport and I bought a pet dog because I was lonely haha...seriously though can a moderator even comment and let us know the situation
  • BruceChillis
    BruceChillis
    ✭✭
    Thank *** its not just me, iv been sending replies to their support since day one it just seems like they dont give a ***, now i no they do but it would be nice to get an actual reply that tells us everything is fine and give us some sort of time frame as to when we will get our stuff
  • BruceChillis
    BruceChillis
    ✭✭
    woah i replied before reading this whole thread, its like australia in here, irish everywhere! im in kildare and me and 3 friends are having the issue, there seems to be a pattern here