The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

TWEENTY-SIX Days and STILL not received ESO plus or Imperial

• Karlybop
    Karlybop
    12 days now without ESO PLUS.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Karlybop wrote: »

did you get an offer of in game Crowns to upgrade like some other players seem to be getting ?
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Mickey_Ox
    Mickey_Ox
    ✭✭✭✭
    OzJohnD wrote: »

did you get an offer of in game Crowns to upgrade like some other players seem to be getting ?

Its the eso+ bonus is missing ie the 10% bonus to exp , gold and crafting. We were given crowns to purchase missing imperial/explorer packs but no such fix for eso+.
    Ever Tried, Ever Failed,
    No Matter.
    Try again, Fail again,
    Fail Better
  • Karlybop
    Karlybop
    OzJohnD wrote: »

Yep! But still nothing on the ESO PLUS front. So I've still not received everything I've paid for. Also, even though I appreciate the extra crowns to solve my imperial edition problem, I feel the solution was pretty amateur.

Just fix the *** game!
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    ouch ... I, for the sake of curiosity more than anything else, purchased an ESO+ from the console PSN store and it activated immediately.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Karlybop
    Karlybop
    FOURTEEN days now and still no *** ESO PLUS. It's a complete joke. Useless ***
  • Rabbit08
    Rabbit08
    Soul Shriven
    14 days , no explorer pack received, 3750 crowns paid for and not received either. Countless emails which all seem to have been closed due to "duplicate reason" . I'm in Ireland and on reading through this it seems the are a few other Irish accounts having that issue, my uk and Us mates have had no issue. Is this a region problem??? Patience I'm afraid is wearing thin as no one answers apart from that I'd really like to buy a horse as I'm a tad annoyed having to bloody run everywhere on the map!!!
  • Paddye1989
    Rabbit08 wrote: »
    14 days , no explorer pack received, 3750 crowns paid for and not received either. Countless emails which all seem to have been closed due to "duplicate reason" . I'm in Ireland and on reading through this it seems the are a few other Irish accounts having that issue, my uk and Us mates have had no issue. Is this a region problem??? Patience I'm afraid is wearing thin as no one answers apart from that I'd really like to buy a horse as I'm a tad annoyed having to bloody run everywhere on the map!!!

Yeah I'm in Ireland too and have the same issue no imperial edition perks and I bought 1500 crowns which I have not received yet I just spent 10k gold and bought a horse sick of running around everywhere.
  • Mickey_Ox
    Mickey_Ox
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in Ireland and on reading through this it seems the are a few other Irish accounts having that issue, my uk and Us mates have had no issue. Is this a region problem???

I noticed the same thing and brought it up with support and was told while its not an irish exclusive problem we do seem to be the overwhelming majority and it is something they are already looking into as a possible geolocking/licence issue causing the problem. The support guy (matt) has been extremely helpful and iv gone through multiple settings(eso,psn,isp etc.) with him trying to solve it but nothing yet. But at least we know they are exploring multiple avenues in trying to find a fix it for us, if only the other support fuys put in as much as effort instead of the generic copy and paste responses

Ever Tried, Ever Failed,
    No Matter.
    Try again, Fail again,
    Fail Better
  • Karlybop
    Karlybop
    I'm also in Ireland (Wicklow). It would seem it's predominately an Irish problem.

Keep us updated with any solutions guys
  • deadvolt
    deadvolt
    ✭✭
    It must b only Ireland is affected by this stupid bug or what ever it is 14days countless emails I gave them proof of purchase of pre order and imperial edition and still nothing they better make this up to us because this is a joke of a set up . Ireland (wexford)
  • Rabbit08
    Rabbit08
    Soul Shriven
    Its ridiculous to think that this issue is still going on, I would have thought that preparation prior to the launch would have included a check to ensure playability Of all add one was successful in all countries. What compensation is Elder Scrolls planning for those of us that find ourselves in this situation 2 weeks into the game?
  • Fargoth-the_Mudcrab
    Fargoth-the_Mudcrab
    Soul Shriven
    +1 for Ireland & horseless.

I have well enough beans to buy one in game but I'm still waiting for the Imperial one. I am so sick of running around while everyone trots on by but I am holding out on that thieving stable master just out of principle.
  • john.dale.gunningb16_ESO
    +1 Ireland here aswell have had zero help from customer support best part of two weeks now and nothing no reply from an email got a ticket response that had nothing to do with anything I said, I'm feeling ripped off right now and all I get Is silence.
  • TheFitzuation
    Shocked this is still an ongoing issue. While Im sure some have done this already, try sending screenshots of your purchase (if digital) or a photo of your receipt if store bought, then screen shots of your services list to show what upgrades you should have and finally charcter select screen so they can see you dont already have the Imperial/Explorer pack. This should get you in game crowns to buy them. Will get you any race/any faction and your horse and imperial race. Though Im stll missing a few of the other items like bonus treasure maps etc

Also if your on twitter badger them on that and it can speed up getting your ticket looked at. In my case Im not but a friend of mine got on their case: Put 'em under pressure!

Hope yous get sorted soon lads
  • linkin120289
    + 1 Ireland Cork ! Got imperial edition of the game got nothing in game at all atm.
  • fire185
    fire185
    Shocked this is still an ongoing issue. While Im sure some have done this already, try sending screenshots of your purchase (if digital) or a photo of your receipt if store bought, then screen shots of your services list to show what upgrades you should have and finally charcter select screen so they can see you dont already have the Imperial/Explorer pack. This should get you in game crowns to buy them. Will get you any race/any faction and your horse and imperial race. Though Im stll missing a few of the other items like bonus treasure maps etc

Also if your on twitter badger them on that and it can speed up getting your ticket looked at. In my case Im not but a friend of mine got on their case: Put 'em under pressure!

Hope yous get sorted soon lads

they just send you aoutomated responses on twitter then stop replying after those, but ill keep at it what else is there.
  • celtic_fc_kw93
    Dublin here and gettin the same problem with eso plus and imperial
    Edited by celtic_fc_kw93 on June 24, 2015 10:02PM
  • Karlybop
    Karlybop
    Fifteen days now and the patch is downloading at near 0.00kbps.

So 15 days with no ESO PLUS and now I can't play the game for a minimum of 2 days because their *** patch is huge.

*** amateur shite on so many levels. 15gb download should take me less than an hour.
  • GodlessMimicry
    Wait, what? Where did people get free crowns from as a potential solution? And why wasn't this offered to everyone with this problem?
  • linkin120289
    Good idea ^^ I am onion knight
  • Mickey_Ox
    Mickey_Ox
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got mine from support, you really have to be lucky with who you get. I was given my crowns 6 days ago to purchase imperial/explorer from crown store yet in the last 24hrs got 3 seperate responces from 3 differant support agents and none of them were in anyway helpful, had they even looked at my account they would have seen i now have the imperial/explorer packs but none of the 3 did. Lazy?? Incompetent?? Both??
    1 apologized for the delay and redirected me to support website and said if still had issues to contact support( i contacted support from the website as it didnt help)
    2 told me that yesterday's patch should have fixed the issue to go chexk the patch notes?? Clearly they didnt read the notes themselves and has been mentioned here it didnt
    3 was the best though, they told me i must of entered the code on a 2nd profile on my ps so im not locked out of recieving the packs, i only have 1 profile
    Again had any of the 3 actually looked at my account they would have saved themselves some time.

Thankfully the agent whom gave me the crowns is still working on my eso+ with me. Out of curiosity how many of you irish guys are with eircom?? I ask as i had trouble with them before and at the moment its the router side we are looking at to see why my psn/eso are not syncing.
    Ever Tried, Ever Failed,
    No Matter.
    Try again, Fail again,
    Fail Better
  • Mickey_Ox
    Mickey_Ox
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did also provide pictures of receipts/codes etc with my ticket
    Ever Tried, Ever Failed,
    No Matter.
    Try again, Fail again,
    Fail Better
  • Rabbit08
    Rabbit08
    Soul Shriven
    I'm with Eircom??...No support guys have been competent as far as I'm concerned. I've not had a human answer any of my mails. Preordered the game to get explorer pack and to date haven't received same plus I stupidly spent €27.98 on 3750 crowns and didn't get those either!!! Does any Elder Scroll support employees look at this forum??? Their Customer Service is appalling and trading standards board is getting very close to be given a call...failing that I'll call joe Duffy...lol
  • fire185
    fire185
    Fifteen days now and the patch is downloading at near 0.00kbps.

So 15 days with no ESO PLUS and now I can't play the game for a minimum of 2 days because their *** patch is huge.

*** amateur shite on so many levels. 15gb download should take me less than an hour.

i changed my dns and mtu in networrk settings cut the download time by over half.
  • john.dale.gunningb16_ESO
    I'm with Eircom??...No support guys have been competent as far as I'm concerned. I've not had a human answer any of my mails. Preordered the game to get explorer pack and to date haven't received same plus I stupidly spent €27.98 on 3750 crowns and didn't get those either!!! Does any Elder Scroll support employees look at this forum??? Their Customer Service is appalling and trading standards board is getting very close to be given a call...failing that I'll call joe Duffy...lol

I am with upc, and same the rest of you have not had any help i would accept the crowns to upgrade ingame.
    several emails sent and tickets no human response or support given. I would be with you guys in contacting some sort of trading standards entity about this as i was by no means flipping out and thought it would be resolved in a reasonable time frame but this is just going on and on and not a word from anyone about it. its an absolute disgrace and is pissing all over our consumer rights.
  • deadvolt
    deadvolt
    ✭✭
    Guys we are been *** around by these guys my brother got response today from them stating that there is no proof on there end that he pre ordered or purchase the imperial edition of the game from psn even though he sent them the *** email that sony sent him showing that he had completed the purchase of the pre order of the imperial edition of eso the stupid thick morons can't even open an attachment that he sent to them this has to be honest the worst support I have ever received from anywhere most of here are irish if you ask me it's time we just took legal action. Against them because nothing else other than a *** miracle is going to get us what we paided for from these people.
  • linkin120289
    deadvolt wrote: »
    Guys we are been *** around by these guys my brother got response today from them stating that there is no proof on there end that he pre ordered or purchase the imperial edition of the game from psn even though he sent them the *** email that sony sent him showing that he had completed the purchase of the pre order of the imperial edition of eso the stupid thick morons can't even open an attachment that he sent to them this has to be honest the worst support I have ever received from anywhere most of here are irish if you ask me it's time we just took legal action. Against them because nothing else other than a *** miracle is going to get us what we paided for from these people.

Maybe i am not Irish, but i live here, but yea i agree with you. This is taking so long and we already paid for this with our own money !!!
  • Mickey_Ox
    Mickey_Ox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Competition and Consumer Protection Commission
    PO Box 12585
    Dublin 1
    Ireland
    Opening Hours:- Lines open Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm
    Tel:(01) 402 5500
    Locall:1890 432 432
    Fax:(01) 402 5501
    Homepage: http://www.consumerhelp.ie/
    Homepage: http://www.ccpc.ie

Any item/service sold in this country is bound by " sale of goods and supply of services act 1980 " (http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/1980/en/act/pub/0016/)

A more user friendly summary can be found here. http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/consumer_affairs/consumer_protection/consumer_rights/consumers_and_the_law_in_ireland.html

Iv been trying to find zos irish address but no look yet, a buddy told me there near b&q in galway so if theres anybody familiar with the area that could confirm. May be worth knocking on there door, cant exactly get a copy and paste response then

This entire situation as bad as it is , has only been exacerbated by the lack of respect and information coming from zos and there terrible lack of support. "We are investigating it" is only going to take them so far considering it took 15 mins for the money to be taken from my account and 15 days later still no service delivered and no sign of action being taken by zos. I cant fault the one decent support guy i had some dealings with but even his willingness and ability to help can go so far. There is still too many here whom have yet to meet a support agent willing to help. Why only some were given crowns to purchase missing packs and others get the run around shows the complete lack of communication and complacency within zos itself.

As soon as im out if work 2moro evening il be contacting the ccpc. Enough is enough
    Ever Tried, Ever Failed,
    No Matter.
    Try again, Fail again,
    Fail Better
  • linkin120289
    Mickey_Ox wrote: »
    Competition and Consumer Protection Commission
    PO Box 12585
    Dublin 1
    Ireland
    Opening Hours:- Lines open Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm
    Tel:(01) 402 5500
    Locall:1890 432 432
    Fax:(01) 402 5501
    Homepage: http://www.consumerhelp.ie/
    Homepage: http://www.ccpc.ie

Any item/service sold in this country is bound by " sale of goods and supply of services act 1980 " (http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/1980/en/act/pub/0016/)

A more user friendly summary can be found here. http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/consumer_affairs/consumer_protection/consumer_rights/consumers_and_the_law_in_ireland.html

Iv been trying to find zos irish address but no look yet, a buddy told me there near b&q in galway so if theres anybody familiar with the area that could confirm. May be worth knocking on there door, cant exactly get a copy and paste response then

This entire situation as bad as it is , has only been exacerbated by the lack of respect and information coming from zos and there terrible lack of support. "We are investigating it" is only going to take them so far considering it took 15 mins for the money to be taken from my account and 15 days later still no service delivered and no sign of action being taken by zos. I cant fault the one decent support guy i had some dealings with but even his willingness and ability to help can go so far. There is still too many here whom have yet to meet a support agent willing to help. Why only some were given crowns to purchase missing packs and others get the run around shows the complete lack of communication and complacency within zos itself.

As soon as im out if work 2moro evening il be contacting the ccpc. Enough is enough

Post some new info about it. I will follow this topic until i finish my work on friday. At least something is moving now, shame that we are doing something not them ;/