The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

TWEENTY-SIX Days and STILL not received ESO plus or Imperial

• TheFitzuation
    Sausage wrote: »
    I had to reboot my PS to get the stuff.

After talking to Customer Support or your own idea? And what did you do to reboot your playstation? Sorry if thats a stupid question, Im tired and the hamster isnt running on his wheel :)
  • DirtyDubs
    DirtyDubs
    ✭✭
    Reboot? You being serious or flippant?

The first step I took was call Sony. Although they advised that the problem lies with Zenimax they suggested a few steps that might make a difference. So, (i) I pressed 'Activate as Primary' PS4 even though I only have 1 Playstation. (ii) Restored Licenses. (iii) Did a full delete and reinstall, again selecting the Imperial Edition in the Playstation Store. (iv) Confirmed again that the Imperial Edition and Explorers pack showed in the Services section of the PS4 settings which it did.

All this made no difference whatsoever. Still don't have the Imperial Edition or Explorers pack. This issue has got nothing to do with the PS4 itself so a reboot will do nothing. It does have to do with how Zenimax are managing the players accounts.
  • Karlybop
    Karlybop
    Nine days on and not even a comment from a representative. What the hell is going on here??? This is robbery
  • xeneblaze
    xeneblaze
    ✭✭✭
    I know someone who is experiencing the exact same problems and lackluster customer service. Zenimax should STOP BLAMING SONY for these issues and get the flaming thing resolved for these people who have spent their hard-earned money on their game!!
    GuildMaster of Wolves of Destiny
    A fun, social, safe-gaming guild - add Xene68 on PSN with a short message if you would like to join!
  • Ascalon87
    Ascalon87
    Soul Shriven
    The customer service stopped to answer my messages since the 9 of June.
    I have this issue and if it's not resolved I will call a lawyer.

2 solutions: or refund me in full or give me a solution in the next 2 days. Otherwise just disable all imperial pack to all players and make it fair and no horse for everybody! :)
    Edited by Ascalon87 on June 17, 2015 6:24PM
  • Karlybop
    Karlybop
    I'm considering the legal route myself, unfortunately.
  • IrishPearse
    Any1 here still believe they give a crap anymore... its like ... thanks for ur money , enjoy some of the game . BYE
  • DirtyDubs
    DirtyDubs
    ✭✭
    Thing is I'm actually enjoying the game so far. Just feel like I've been cheated out of money with the Imperial Edition pre-order.

I'll decide tomorrow if I'll call Sony and look for a refund. I hear that they're generally pretty poor at giving refunds back (being a digital purchase I'm not sure if they can remove it from your library after a delete).

Again, not sure what to do. No constructive communication from Zenimax so maybe I should try and get my refund and then pick the game up in a trade or bargain-bin down the line. It's not like I'll be losing anything and my characters will still be on the server.

Not sure what to do.

@Karlybop - Cheers for keeping the title of this thread updated. Zenimax can't help but notice it each day
    Edited by DirtyDubs on June 17, 2015 9:17PM
  • derwin0
    derwin0
    DirtyDubs wrote: »
    Again, not sure what to do. No constructive communication from Zenimax so maybe I should try and get my refund and then pick the game up in a trade or bargain-bin down the line. It's not like I'll be losing anything and my characters will still be on the server.

Requested & Approved by Sony, after they told me to contact the publisher, and I refered them to this website where I had done that to no avail. Maybe with enough of these, they'll fix the game.
    Edited by derwin0 on June 17, 2015 9:38PM
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    RACE: Dunmer (Dark Elf)
    Server: NA (North America)
    Client: PS4
    PSN: Derwin0

Due to frequent crashes, I asked PSN for a refund. I might rebuy the game if they ever get their act together.
  • Karlybop
    Karlybop
    I will be keeping this thread title updated until I receive exactly what I've paid for.

I can't understand how a moderator of these forums hasn't took the initiative to try and resolve our problems yet or at least tried to update us.

This is such an absurd situation to be in. I have been playing video games for 20 years and this is by far the weirdest and most disgraceful situation I've ever experienced.

I just keep telling myself that I've spent €100 on a product and I haven't received it yet and the company I paid the money to are ignoring me. I just can't believe how bad this is.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess its because there is still nothing to say .. they know, but no answers that can be given

"Explorer’s Pack or Imperial Edition items not being delivered: We are aware of this issue, and are working on a fix. We do not have any workarounds at this time."

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173858/esotu-console-launch-known-issues/p1

Yep frustrating all around really ... there are some nice advantages in both "expansions"
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• DirtyDubs
    DirtyDubs
    ✭✭
    But their communication or lack thereof does not give confidence that it'll be sorted soon. If I'm to go down the refund route I'd have to try and initiate that soon. With no timescale provided as to when this issue might be resolved maybe the refund and possible buy back in later might be the best option. Don't know tbh.

Its easy to say this now but I was actually going to support Zenimax with the monthly sub. Have been watching NickDkOnline on Twitch who also sub's and his enthusiasm for the game was infectious. Shame about these bad first impressions.
    Edited by DirtyDubs on June 18, 2015 9:10AM
  • TheFitzuation
    Just checking the status of my tickets in the support section and the the one that seemed to be making progress (That requested the screenshots which I then sent) it now says is closed for being a duplicate, despite the fact they havnt replied to my original ticket. I also only sent the second ticket after being told to on their twitter feed! If this is a step backwards I will be raging.
  • DirtyDubs
    DirtyDubs
    ✭✭
    @TheFitzuation - I hope not. Hoping they get you sorted soon as it might give the rest of us a bit of hope. Will be home from work later and will decide then if I'll call Sony. My last email/reply to Zenimax was 3 days ago. Haven't had a response yet from them.
  • LilWalta318
    LilWalta318
    Soul Shriven
    I'm glad im not the only one experiencing this issue. I still have yet to receive my 5500 crowns from the eso premium edition. It's best to call them for support and wait 1.5 hrs on the phone and explain if that helps.

I never felt soo robbed before in my life. This has to be fixed, no more pointing fingers at sony because this is not a sony issue.
  • TheFitzuation
    I'm glad im not the only one experiencing this issue. I still have yet to receive my 5500 crowns from the eso premium edition. It's best to call them for support and wait 1.5 hrs on the phone and explain if that helps.

I never felt soo robbed before in my life. This has to be fixed, no more pointing fingers at sony because this is not a sony issue.

Im in Dublin, Ireland, far as I know the only number to ring is in the U.S. & last I saw I saw it was a 3 or 4 hour wait on hold....didnt fancy that ha. Have a buddy of mine arguing my case on twitter, if that doesnt work Im all out of ideas. If one of us can get an answer/resolution it will be a step for us all.
  • TheFitzuation
    @DirtyDubs When I rang PSN last week they were helpful and I believe they will be able to sort it BUT they may not be able to step in yet. If Zenimax outright refuse then PSN can and will step in and get it sorted. However the 'silent treatment' the majority of people are experiencing may stop PSN from getting involved cos Zenimax are still 'Working on it'. And I use the term working on it very loosly.
  • TheFitzuation
    According to the response my pal got on twitter my old ticket is the one closed and my recent ticket is is still open.....despite it saying the complete opposite on my support page. Go figure
  • RoseBlood
    RoseBlood
    Soul Shriven
    I love the game but I have waited to long for this to get fixed now I ain't got anything from my pre order of the imperial edition and to top it off I also went and paid for ESO plus and crowns and ain't received them no exp bonus nothing this is a joke I sent an email and got the same reply I checked my service list on my ps4 and reinstalled the game 2 times and still nothing so its not psn
  • IrishPearse
    They are holding out for the 30day mark then most countries law says we cant get a refund after 30 days. they dont care. Clear to see at this stage. highest thread and most views and 0 reply by "support" <- why r they called that?
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    They are holding out for the 30day mark then most countries law says we cant get a refund after 30 days. they dont care. Clear to see at this stage. highest thread and most views and 0 reply by "support" <- why r they called that?

that is an unpleasant accusation ... the likelihood of that being true is pretty slim

the delays will be because they have not yet fixed it ... the problem is currently poor customer service response - they know its a problem so a formal apology and offers of in game Crowns compensation when there is a fix would go a long way to relieve some of the player base angst

Edited by OzJohnD on June 18, 2015 11:48PM
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

• AbioticViper
    Preorder Imperial Edition, received base game with nothing.

Whole point of pre order is your given bonus's at the start of the game to reward you and help you advance faster for placing trust in Zenimax and taking a chance the game will be successful before you can read proper reviews.

Thanks Zen for rewarding me for being a loyal(Stupid) customer and instead of giving take away from my experience.

You guys are the best.
    PSN ID: AbioticViper
    Irish
  • Mickey_Ox
    Mickey_Ox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some light at the end of the tunnel guys, got 2 responses today. 1st informing the issue was being investigated and a diz worked on etc, not a copy and paste either. 2nd response was a differant guy who credtied my account with the crowns in order to purchase imperial/exporer from crown store which i have done and both appeared as soon as(exept maps but its a start). Still an outstanding issue with my eso+ bonus exp not appearing but at least i have someone actually working with me on the issue now .
    Ever Tried, Ever Failed,
    No Matter.
    Try again, Fail again,
    Fail Better
  • IrishPearse
    might want to do this quick as il probly be banned for writing it. but if i am ul know they read this and never even bother to reply .You guys need to look up your consumers act in your country. it should say something along these lines

-Goods must be of merchantable quality – goods should be of reasonable quality taking into account what they are meant to do, their durability and their price

-Goods must be fit for their purpose – they must do what they are reasonably expected to do

-Goods must be as described - the buyer must not be mislead into buying something by the description of goods or services given orally by a salesperson or an advertisement.

As you can see this is my countries. i showed this and got 2000 crowns supposedly to buy a 2100 and a 1900 crown DLC. they cant even add. u expect them to fix a game. threaten legal action. only way. also screen shot ur purchase history to show you purchased the imperial edition.
  • DirtyDubs
    DirtyDubs
    ✭✭
    Same. Just got an email advising that I've had 4500 crowns added to add both packs (explorers pack isn't there so I guess the adventurers pack is the same thing?). Just checked in game and they are there. 'Purchased' the Imperial Edition upgrade, logged in and immediately had access to the horse (and other stuff). Checked character creation and the Imperial character is now an option.

Thankfully it looks like Zenimax are resolving the issue. Interestingly though it shows that they still don't know how to rectify the issue on a global scale and are resolving it case by case. Not that I mind but I'd love to know what caused the issue in the first place.
  • TheFitzuation
    Yo. They closed my more recent Email but obviously consolidated the info as they then replied to my original Email (from about 9 or 10 days ago) saying my account had been credited with crowns to purchase them. I have done that and even have 500 crowns spare. They arnt sure what the problem is but tbh Im not bothered by that now that its been sorted. Shocking slow but now its over Im happy.

Best of luck to all the guys still waiting on a reply or resoultion, might be worth it to update your current tikcet with the screenshots like I had to (Proof purchase, show Imperial & Explorer upgrade, show character create has just the basics).
  • Karlybop
    Karlybop
    I also received an email informing me of the crowns been added to my account and also extra crowns to buy the imperial edition. I can't yet confirm if all this has worked yet however as I'm not home yet to play.

Will update later this evening.

Still no ESO PLUS though
  • Karlybop
    Karlybop
    UPDATE: I can confirm I received 5400 crowns today, some of which were added so I could buy the Imperial edition which I had pre-ordered. They gave me extra crowns because I had bought the Imperial edition.

Regarding ESO PLUS, they have informed me they have an issue with a certain amount of users who have not yet received ESO PLUS. They are still trying to figure out why this is the case. So no word as to when this will be resolved.

Although I'm pleased that I finally have my Imperial edition, I'm still very disappointed in the efficiency of the customer service and also the level of professionalism regarding the ESO PLUS issue.

This thread will stay open and active until I've received everything I've paid for.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good to see a coordinated response to the problem. Obviously they can't fix yet, so their workaround is to facilitate an in game crown store upgrade.

Well done Zen

• Srithla
    Srithla
    ✭✭
    Yo. They closed my more recent Email but obviously consolidated the info as they then replied to my original Email (from about 9 or 10 days ago) saying my account had been credited with crowns to purchase them. I have done that and even have 500 crowns spare.

I believe you get 500 crowns just for buying the game, so maybe that's it?