The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Guild Recruitment: Chaos Covenant: PS4 : EU Server : Aldmeri Dominion

• Ryanhughes89
    Ryanhughes89
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I would like to join your guild, I'm a lvl 22 night blade (bow/2h).

Im looking for dungeons and PVE really but would like to try pvp with a good team

My PsN is ryanhughes89
  • Assassinsheep
    Assassinsheep
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys,

Level 24 Templar here slowly but surely getting to grips with the game, looking for a casual guild to dungeon etc with.

Psn - Assassinsheep

:D
  • Elniay
    Elniay
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I would also like to join. I am fairly new to this game so i am still learning how everything works, but it would be great if I had some people to do dungeons and maby pvp too.

I am a sorcerer level 10 so far. Character name is Elyiana.

PSN: Elniay
  • fatboygamer
    Hey guys, lvl 10 IMP DK.

Looking for a guild that does PvP and PvE together. Any chance I can get an invite? Psn FatboygamerUK
  • fatboygamer
    Hey guys, are you still recruiting?
  • Skullyfunk
    Hey guys, are you still recruiting?

Yeah i think we do, but theres not many spots left untill we reach member cap ;)
  • psychojudge
    psychojudge
    ✭✭✭
    This sounds like a awesome guild.
    Can i get a invite?
    I am a lv29 nightblade ad.
    Looking forward to hearing from you guy's
    Psn is tomdebz

Grtz
  • DeadParrot
    DeadParrot
    Soul Shriven
    Hello!

I am a lvl 46 Khajit KB. I am a casual/active player who wants to trade and do dungeon runs and have people to bounce off. I am advanced in Provsioning and labouring with enchanting so I hope to contribute where I can. I have messages the recruitment officer but thought I'd leave a message here too .

My PSN name is: Dead_Parrot23

I hope I get in, sounds just what I'm looking for.
  • Theoselin
    Theoselin
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I'm a social lad on his way to work and stumbled upon your topic on Google. I'm very new to ESO, but found quickly that I'd be spending a lot of time there, and why not do it together with someone?

I'm interested in joining your guild since you feel like a good bunch of people! My name here is the same for PSN and ESO. I'm not sure how things work with adding and stuff but hey, we learn something every day! Hope to see you all in tamriel!

*Croud cheers*
  • runningcorona
    can i get an invite, psn is runningcorona char arronian
  • HempMachine
    Are you interested in a guild marge? Let me know on psn HempMachine thx
  • Theoselin
    Theoselin
    Soul Shriven
    Hey,

I had a chat with Dan2711 yesterday and he seems to be having a break from the game.
  • tp20142030
    tp20142030
    Soul Shriven
    Hey can you guys send me an invite ? I'm from the NA server but with it being down I started on the EU server and loving it too! My PSN name is tp20142030. I would love to join a guild right about now.
  • jmurphy95
    jmurphy95
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys if there is any room left I'd love to join! Fairly new and need help learning to craft etc. level 7 high elf sorcerer! Psn is JAMurphy709 and character name is Lumían
  • luckybush56
    my psn is "tandk333",plz inv me,thx a lot!vet1 now i sell all kinds of materials
  • awclin
    awclin
    Your guild sounds nice. My friend and I are close the the vr14 (tank and healer) and are looking for some regular laid back folk that we can work on end game content (Vdsa, trials, etc) with. Would the guild be a good place for us?
  • VixenJackal
    VixenJackal
    ✭✭
    Hey guys!

Just to let you know that Fireclown is taking a break so I will be holding the reigns for him and will be keeping an eye on here :)

Please feel free to contact me or post here :smiley:
  • Tyrac
    Tyrac
    ✭✭
    Hi, tnx for the invite.. Looking forward to meet you guys in game!!
  • VixenJackal
    VixenJackal
    ✭✭
    Very welcome!

We pvp every Saturday night to so feel free to join in. I tend to invite everyone who is online at the time.
    Much fun ^^
  • Lummox__
    Lummox__
    Soul Shriven
    Heya, I'm a level 26 Wood Elf Nightblade and Woodworker, I've just returned to the game. If you've got some space I'd love to join, PSN is Lummox__ , Thanks!
  • VixenJackal
    VixenJackal
    ✭✭
    Would love to have you ^^
    Look forward to seeing you in game!
  • Undertaker_666
    Undertaker_666
    Soul Shriven
    PSN Under_Taker__666
  • VixenJackal
    VixenJackal
    ✭✭
    Welcome Under taker :)
  • Undertaker_666
    Undertaker_666
    Soul Shriven
    Can you re send my invite accidentally declined the invite thought it was someone wanting to group
  • VixenJackal
    VixenJackal
    ✭✭
    Sorted :smile:
  • Lewi-Tee
    Lewi-Tee
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guys can i get an invite i'm a level 34 Bosmor nightblade
    I can craft so i can bring an input into the guild
    my PSN: Lewi-Tee and i'm on the EU server
  • VixenJackal
    VixenJackal
    ✭✭
    Added :smiley:
  • artem.manzheleyeb17_ESO
    Aloha! I am a lvl 17 nb. was veteran on pc. If you ve got some place I'd love to join

PSN Myviton

thx
  • VixenJackal
    VixenJackal
    ✭✭
    Would love to have you ^^
    Added
  • luckybush56
    My psn is luckydog523 plz in me,thx a lot!