The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Guild Recruitment: Chaos Covenant: PS4 : EU Server : Aldmeri Dominion

• HotSince90s
    HotSince90s
    Soul Shriven
    hey i love the positive in here! i would love to run with all of you my PSN is same as my nick in here. im 26 y old father from finland and english is for me my 3rd language but i learn it quikly. ou yeah Fireclown i sent you message earlier but tought i can post here too
    one within the shadows of nature
  • Kanechmielewski
    Kanechmielewski
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join this guild lvl 38 night blade gamer name Kanechmielewski add me please
  • Davve
    Davve
    Soul Shriven
    i would like to join this guild :)
    level 21 nightblade atm

my psn: DavveVaher

add me pls
  • marcjays
    marcjays
    ✭✭
    Hey guys,

I don't get to play a lot due to work right now but I'd love to join you. :)

Right now, I only really get to play on Sundays, so I'm still at a very low level, but if you don't mind that, I'd really appreciate an invite. :)

My PSN ID is the same as here.

Thanks!
  • Bostonpancake420
    Psn BostonPancake420
  • Fireclown
    Fireclown
    Greets,

Kanechmielewski, Dave, marcjays and Bostonpancake420, you should have all received invites and look forward to seeing you all in Tamriel.

We are not close to 300 member in this Guild.

We have a Web Social forum for people to join and keep in touch with other Guild Members.

We are and always will be a Casual Guild but we accept other gamers and will help them into getting what they want from the game too. We understand that real life is there, families and work come first. :)

-FC
    Chaos Covenant

Guild Leader:PS4:Aldmeri Dominion

PSN: Fireclown_Angel

OASIS-Sector
  • PSI-Breakaway
    This sounds like something I'd be interested in checking out:
    (LV38 - Vampire - Imperial Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion)
    PSN: PSI-Breakaway
  • Nyvorlan
    Nyvorlan
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there,

Having a read through the comments this sounds like an awesome guild and would love to join.

My psn is Scottish_Lad88

In game name is same as here (Nyvorlan)

Currently at lvl 12 Dragonknight and I'm located I the UK :-)
  • Nihiluzz
    Nihiluzz
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys,

I would really like to join this guild and community.
    Im Swedish 29+

I'm a casual player who plays when ever I can.
    Currently running three characters NB (17), Templar (9) and DK (9) haven't decided which one I will go for.

my PSN is: Nihiluzz
  • Haider_Alkhafagi
    i sent a missage to fireclown_angel would like to join the guild.
    in case you didnt see it here is my PSN : Haider_Alkhafagi
  • KeyDox
    KeyDox
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys, can I join?
    I sent you all a friend request on PSN.
    My Name on psn: KeyDox81
    Der Sinn des Lebens ist, seinem Leben einen Sinn zu geben..
  • Fireclown
    Fireclown
    Greets,

KeyDox, Haider_Alkhafagi, Nihiluzz, Nyvorlan,PSI-Breakaway

You have all been sent an invitation, will be great to have you along for the ride. :)

We have over 310 members now and growing.

We have a new recruitment officer so if your interested in joining please contact him.

dan2711

-FC
    Chaos Covenant

OASIS-Sector
  • Contrology
    Contrology
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys,

this guild sounds great. I would be more than happy to join you. :) PSN: Contrology
  • blu3soco
    blu3soco
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings! I'm looking to join a good guild and it seems after reading through all of this post y'all seem to be a pretty good choice. My PSN is blu3soco. If ya can sling an invite my way that would be awesome!
  • GazzaGaz
    GazzaGaz
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

Been looking for a guid to joined. Played this game on the Mac casual player but getting into it more on the ps4.
    This sound like a great guild would love to join?
    I am level 29 Mage.

Thanks
  • Thisoneistheone
    Sound like an awesome community! I'm a 26 year old player from belgium and I would love to be a part of this :blush:

My PSN: timmeh999

• Rin9les
    Rin9les
    Hi,

Sounds a great community.

Looking for an active guild to run daily dungeons and pvp.

Have a Vet 2 templer, healing or dps as main on AD. Also leveling a lvl 10 NB on EB as an alt.

PS 4 tag is Phaarmz, and I am on most days for several hours, not shy about using a mic either :)
  • MacPhreak
    MacPhreak
    Sounds like a nice guild. I'll send over a request to Dan2711 in game.
    Hope to be joining you all soon.
  • iiTwistedup
    iiTwistedup
    Soul Shriven
    I like to join to sounds like a awesome guild :O

My psn iiTwistedUp
  • Skullyfunk
    Welcome to the family to all the new members! ;)
    Cya ingame

Jamarky1337
  • Severyth
    Severyth
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys,

I am currently looking for a guild on ESO AD. Currently levelling up a Nightblade and looking for mature, friendly like minded players to group up with. I've been reading through the previous posts here and you seem to have recruited people looking for the same.

My psn is Severyth and would love to hear back from you.

Cheers,
  • AndreAskMe
    AndreAskMe
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings and salutations i'd really like to join this guild! PSN and ESO id are both AndreAskMe. I'm 30 years from Finland, don't mind using the mic,. I speak Swedish, Finnish and English. Still not really sure what kind of character/class/role I'm gonna play as, will probably try out a couple of different builds to see what suits me best
  • churningchunda
    Psn: tremourz69 I have a few motifs I have wanted to sell for a while. I am active and have tons of stuff to sell so please add me asap
    I am redgaurd altmeri dominion
  • CleaverDuke84
    CleaverDuke84
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I would also like to join :-) PSN: CleaverDuke84
  • Fireclown
    Fireclown
    Greetings friends,

Sorry for a late reply to you all.

If your still interested please message,

dan2711

He is our new Guild recruitment officer and will be expecting your request when you are ready.

Currently we are over 370 members. We are a casual guild and growing quick. So quick we maybe creating a new sister guild to help others into the game and have more fun.

You can join our web-site, which is recommended, when you are ready. The link is in my signature.

Hopefully game with you all soon,

-FC
    Chaos Covenant

OASIS-Sector
  • Maxmad13
    Maxmad13
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join PSN: maxmad13
  • stanthony1979
    stanthony1979
    Soul Shriven
    Hi!

I would like to join the guild.
    I am a casual PVE player focusing on exploration and - with any luck - some RP.
    I have a Nightblade character in the game. I level slowly, taking my time to see everything the game has to offer.
    I have some experience of ESO on PC and a lot of general MMO experience.
    Not very talkative in-game, but I do have a headset and can/will communicate in the dungeons and otherwise :)

My PSN name is TotoroDog

Many thanks in advance!
    Edited by stanthony1979 on July 16, 2015 7:20AM
  • fullflame13
    fullflame13
    Soul Shriven
    I am full flame as my username suggests, I am currently low level and loving this game.
    My psn username is full_flame13.
    My character name is full flameii.

I am playing as a templar, high elf. I wasnt too fond of the aldamari dominion until I started this game. It makes me realize their original and true intent and I have to say its awesome. Another thing I like about this game is the fact that a class doesnt restrict your role. In all honesty I want a guild that doesnt mind my limited play time or the fact that my connection will go on the fritz about once a month.

I hope to hear from you
    Game on,
    Full Flame
  • rockayyy
    rockayyy
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I would like to join the Guild sounds like a great community and some fun to get involved with.

My PSN name is Rockayyy, looking forward to meeting you all soon.

Thanks in advance!
  • rpfc1009
    rpfc1009
    ✭✭
    Hi,

Would love to join up.
    Casual player here, mainly pve and crafting.
    Rupert1976

Thanks