The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Guild Recruitment: Chaos Covenant: PS4 : EU Server : Aldmeri Dominion

• Fireclown
    Fireclown
    Greets Acwellan,

I shall have an invite sent out to you as soon as possible.

We have a lot of people who are Dungeon Raiders and a few people getting more and more involved in the Campaign(pVp) side of the game too.

We are nearly 200 members now and still growing into a nice community.

We are a casual Guild but we have a social forum to join if you wish to become more involved and get to know more of the Guild members and organise events within the game. :)

See you in Tamriel.

-FC

p.s. I used to play Ultima Online too. That takes me back many years. haha.
    Chaos Covenant

Guild Leader:PS4:Aldmeri Dominion

PSN: Fireclown_Angel

OASIS-Sector
  • spdfrk
    spdfrk
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guys! I'm happy to join you guys! You seem like a laid back bunch, which fits me perfect. I'm swedish, 37 and a father of 2. I'm a casual player, but would love to have some guys to trade & run dungeons with!

My PSN: Stromstedt
  • Davinci2015
    Davinci2015
    Soul Shriven
    Pete-Craig invite me ;)
  • Acwellan
    Acwellan
    Got the invite and I am in thanks.

Mcafee and windows hated the page and had some display issues. Still will work through them. Had a look at the website interesting way to create an account..

To all if you are my level and want to group just give me a shout. Happy to go delving etc.

See you in there
  • Fireclown
    Fireclown
    Greets,

I have sent invites to you Pete and Strom, will be glad to see you in game.

We are now over 200 members and coming up tot the 210 mark.

Acwellan, we like to be different. This Guild is a casual guild and a lot of the members on the site are gamers who like to have fun. We tried to capture our own love for gaming in the questions and maybe some nerd and geek stuff. :)

-FC
    Chaos Covenant

OASIS-Sector
  • Beard-Knight
    Beard-Knight
    Soul Shriven
    Got room for five more? Me and my friends are looking for laid back guilds to join and trade with. Most of us are knee-deep in PvE at the moment.

PSN's: Beard-Knight // CorruptArtorias // Sablenite // Cpt-Boff // JessicaJade12
  • tda1995
    tda1995
    Hey invite tda1995 please
  • Shellface
    Shellface
    Hey, would like to join psn: Merlin77uk
    Thanks!
  • TheFlyingGorilla
    TheFlyingGorilla
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guys.

I'm Iain looking to join the guild.

Just started game and find it amazing would love some help though as new to this game.

My psn is: TheFlyingGorilla
  • WELSH_EQUINOX
    WELSH_EQUINOX
    Soul Shriven
    Any chance for an invite? Would love to do more group content.

Psn: WELSH_EQUINOX
  • HeavyCrotch
    HeavyCrotch
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join this please.. Seems like a good guild and I could always do with a extra hand :)
  • shamoto
    shamoto
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, would like to join the guild. Swedish male 30+

PSN: yokloin
  • Fireclown
    Fireclown
    Greets friends,

I shall send invites out as soon as I can.

We are now above 220 members and still growing. We have three open chats running through the PSN system (messages) and we have a web-site too.

I shall send invites to you all and messages. :)

-FC
    Got room for five more? Me and my friends are looking for laid back guilds to join and trade with. Most of us are knee-deep in PvE at the moment.

PSN's: Beard-Knight // CorruptArtorias // Sablenite // Cpt-Boff // JessicaJade12

Chaos Covenant

OASIS-Sector
  • DrakeFive
    DrakeFive
    wwwww
    Edited by DrakeFive on June 22, 2015 5:36PM
  • Fireclown
    Fireclown
    Greets,

tda1995, Merlin77uk, TheFlyingGorilla, WELSH_EQUINOX,yokloin You have all been sent an invite to the Guild.

I hope this finds you safely. :)

HeavyCrotch I will need your PSN name my friend. :) Or send me a message through PSN.

Fireclown_Angel

-FC
    Edited by Fireclown on June 22, 2015 5:42PM
    Chaos Covenant

OASIS-Sector
  • AshleyRoberts
    Hi, could I join this guild? I'm new to eso and my in game name is Ashez.
  • AshleyRoberts
    My psn name is RobboAsh
  • AshleyRoberts
    Sorry wrong alliance hahaha:(

• Fireclown
    Fireclown
    Greets Ashley,

I guess it all depends if your set on one of the Alliances. You can make up to 8 different characters and you can choose another alliance with a new one if you chose to. :)

-FC
    Chaos Covenant

OASIS-Sector
  • loglover
    loglover
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join my psn is - Loglover

Thanks
  • Lifeshield
    Lifeshield
    ✭✭
    I am interested in joining. I have experience playing MMO's and I am a big fan of the Elder Scrolls games.

I currently have a Wood Elf Nightblade at level 7.

I usually play during the day as I work in the evenings though you may catch me on a few times later at night. I bought my PS4 second hand so I don't own a mic presently (wasn't included for hygiene reasons) but I intend to get one when I upgrade my PS Plus subscription.

If you'd like to invite me then my PSN is Muay-Ninja. Feel free to say hi and drop me a message if you would like to chat (I have a keyboard and I also have the PSN companion app).

All the best.
    Edited by Lifeshield on June 23, 2015 4:42PM
    XBL: Unreal Warfare
    Xbox One - EU Server
    Selket Shadowdancer - Bosmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Faisje
    Faisje
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a level 15 Dark Elf. I'd like to join this guild. My PSN: Faissal--
  • Trowie_UK
    Trowie_UK
    How many of the guild members do PvP?
  • pdeemer
    pdeemer
    Soul Shriven
    PSN - pdeemer

I would love to join you guys =) you sound like the type of guild that I'm looking for.
  • Reb
    Reb
    ✭✭✭
    looking for an invite if you still have room

PSN: Rebosi
  • Fireclown
    Fireclown
    Greets,

pdeemer,faissal, Rebosi and Loglover, I have sent out invites and will be glad to see you come into the Guild.

Muay_Ninja if you can send me a message through PSN as it seems there maybe something a miss with your PS name.

We are now over 250 members and we have three mass message systems on the PSN.

We also use a website for people who wish to take a more active role in the Guild.

:)

-FC
    Edited by Fireclown on June 23, 2015 1:59PM
    Chaos Covenant

OASIS-Sector
  • Gildaroy
    Gildaroy
    Guild sounds great, been looking for a more active community based guild for a while! Would love to join!

PSN - Butt_Head821
  • Gildaroy
    Gildaroy
    Wrong dominion sorry!
  • Lifeshield
    Lifeshield
    ✭✭
    Fireclown wrote: »

Muay_Ninja if you can send me a message through PSN as it seems there maybe something a miss with your PS name.

We are now over 250 members and we have three mass message systems on the PSN.

We also use a website for people who wish to take a more active role in the Guild.

:)

-FC

Fixed.
    XBL: Unreal Warfare
    Xbox One - EU Server
    Selket Shadowdancer - Bosmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Fireclown
    Fireclown
    Greets,

Please be aware there is a wait for getting people to join the Guild. If you are one of these people please send an in game message, friend request or join our forum, the link can be found below, as the PSN messenger can often delete my messages as I receive a lot of them before I can accept people.

We are still growing and the web-forum is the place to be for our guild as we try and phase out the mass message systems we have in place on PSN.

Thank you and sorry for the wait,

-FC
    Chaos Covenant

OASIS-Sector