The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Guild Recruitment: Chaos Covenant: PS4 : EU Server : Aldmeri Dominion

Fireclown
Fireclown
Greetings,

I am one of the Guild Leaders of the Chaos Covenant for the Aldmeri Dominion on the Playstation 4 system : Europe Servers.

This is the official Guild posting for the Chaos Covenant for our Guild Leader, VixenJackel.

We are a friendly casual guild who are looking for more members to play in all types of games. Either it be PvE(Player v Environment) or PvP(Player v Player) in the campaign modes all are welcome. We are more than happy to help anyone and we welcome all types of players.

We are a new Guild and most of the players are new to the game, not come from the PC version. We can all learn together and have fun in doing so.

We are all easy going people. Although we will welcome the ‘elite’ players we will still stay as a happy casual gaming Guild.

We welcome new people into the guild and we will all be more than happy to sit in different game parties, have a chat and if some wish to, roleplay within th game environment.

If you wish to join please contact our Recruitment Officer on the PS4 system:

Romace6

If you have any other queries please do not hesitate to ask.

-FC
Edited by Fireclown on September 11, 2015 7:24PM
Chaos Covenant

Guild Leader:PS4:Aldmeri Dominion

PSN: Fireclown_Angel

OASIS-Sector
  • Fireclown
    Fireclown
    UPDATE:

We are now over 50 members large and growing. Join now and get the full benefits of being a member.

-FC
    Chaos Covenant

OASIS-Sector
  • Skullyfunk
    I approve this guild! :) awesome community!
  • Fireclown
    Fireclown
    Thank you Skullyfunk. :)

We have been getting a few more people into the Guild and the more the merrier.

-FC

Chaos Covenant

OASIS-Sector
  • OhGodAGirl
    OhGodAGirl
    Soul Shriven
    Sent you guys a message, would love to be a part of your team.
  • Fireclown
    Fireclown
    OhGodAGirl wrote: »
    Sent you guys a message, would love to be a part of your team.

Heya,

With luck we got your message. Is your PSN the same as your handle here? :)

FC
    Edited by Fireclown on June 14, 2015 8:12PM
    Chaos Covenant

OASIS-Sector
  • sjgreen504preeb18_ESO
    sjgreen504preeb18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys, account copied over from pc, lvl 46. Any chance I could have an invite to the guild?

PSN: ChiefLizard

Thanks
  • Fireclown
    Fireclown
    Hello ChiefLizard,

JaguarQuinn has sent an Invite to you. We are more than happy for you to join and look forward to playing with you to. :)

FC
    Chaos Covenant

OASIS-Sector
  • Skullyfunk
    Welcome to the new members! ;)
  • nmsRic
    nmsRic
    Hello.
    I am currently looking for a guild and this post seems to be right up my street.

I am from the UK, 31 years old and I am loving this game.
    I've spent the past week trying out different race/class/faction combinations and I have finally settled on a Dunmer Dragonknight on the Aldmeri Dominion, now I plan to find some friends and level up.

I am already part of a v small guild with a few New Zealander gamers I know, but as you can probably guess our play times differ greatly so I would like to join a 2nd guild near to home (you can join up to 5 guilds? Although I plan on just 2)

This is my first week in ESO but I'm learning a lot and looking forward to a long career? (for lack of a better word)

I would like to point out that I am a casual player, but that doesn't mean I turn down a challenge, I don't mind wiping for hours as long as I learn something each death, and I research builds and techniques for whatever role I choose to play, I chose a Dunmer as they seem to fit the DK class the best (even though I wanted to be a Khajiit)

I play most evenings and not afraid to use a mic, but this is subject to what the missus/daughter is doing.

So if you would like me to join then just message me here? (I'm not sure how it works, don't want to put my psn on t'internet)
  • Fireclown
    Fireclown
    Greetings friend,

You are certainly more than welcome to the guild. We are for casual gamers, although we do accept everyone and anyone who just wants to play the game and have fun. :)

I myself have family that I have to look after and love to game so I know how it can be.

I can understand not wanting to put your PSN on the net.

Just post me on a friend request across PSN and I shall get you added as soon as I can. :)

-FC
    nmsRic wrote: »
    Hello.
    I am currently looking for a guild and this post seems to be right up my street.

I am from the UK, 31 years old and I am loving this game.
    I've spent the past week trying out different race/class/faction combinations and I have finally settled on a Dunmer Dragonknight on the Aldmeri Dominion, now I plan to find some friends and level up.

I am already part of a v small guild with a few New Zealander gamers I know, but as you can probably guess our play times differ greatly so I would like to join a 2nd guild near to home (you can join up to 5 guilds? Although I plan on just 2)

This is my first week in ESO but I'm learning a lot and looking forward to a long career? (for lack of a better word)

I would like to point out that I am a casual player, but that doesn't mean I turn down a challenge, I don't mind wiping for hours as long as I learn something each death, and I research builds and techniques for whatever role I choose to play, I chose a Dunmer as they seem to fit the DK class the best (even though I wanted to be a Khajiit)

I play most evenings and not afraid to use a mic, but this is subject to what the missus/daughter is doing.

So if you would like me to join then just message me here? (I'm not sure how it works, don't want to put my psn on t'internet)

Chaos Covenant

OASIS-Sector
  • Fireclown
    Fireclown
    Hello friends in Tamriel,

Just a quick update.

We are now over 100 members. We have a Guild Bank and Guild store and at the moment we have an Orc called, Guzg, for 7 days to sell our wares in Skywatch.

We have a Guild Tabard which you can buy from the Guild Store for 2000 Gold(Game sets the price) and we have a website forum for people, who wish to take a more active role, to sign up to.

Looking forward to meeting lots more people and gaming.

-FC

P.S. We have all these features because of the Guild members joining, you guys are AwEsOmE! We are a casual Guild, we do accept anyone however(casual, elite, PvP, PvE players etc), we have these features so you have the choice to use and access them when and as you wish, no pressure. We just want everyone to have fun. :)
    Edited by Fireclown on June 16, 2015 10:21AM
    Chaos Covenant

OASIS-Sector
  • Caiitlin
    Caiitlin
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys i'd like to join the guild! PSN and ESO id are both Caiitlin!
  • Fireclown
    Fireclown
    Hiya,

Played with you earlier, glad to have you with us. If you ever want to run around and murder things together just give us a shout anytime. :)

-FC
    Chaos Covenant

OASIS-Sector
  • Fireclown
    Fireclown
    Greets,

Update on Chaos Covenant.

We are successfully doing well as a guild with active members taking active roles within the Guild. Trading, bartering and using the Guild bank successfully.

We have over 140 members and growing everyday into a good community for people to join.

We have a website social forum for members who wish to have more involvement in the running of the Guild.

Happy hunting,

-FC

P.S. For people who will use the Guild bank. We have had a few hiccups in which members have been, 'taking or looting' the Guild bank and not putting back into the bank to help others. If you wish to withdraw from the bank and use items people have generously donated you must do the same in respect.
    Chaos Covenant

OASIS-Sector
  • Tsark744
    Tsark744
    Soul Shriven
    Hello Dominions,

I am currently looking for a guild that i can stay with for a long time.
    A guild that is social, helpful and do PVE and PVP together.

Little about myself :
    I am 28 years old and live in The Netherlands.
    My PSN = Tsark744
    Gaming is my passion and my favourites are mostly (J)RPGs and MMO's

The last year i have met a great little community of players from Destiny.
    We've been doing lots of raids and prison of elders.
    BUT as most of us know, Destiny is getting quickly repetitive and expensive.

And now. ever since ESO finally got released on PS4. Some of my Destiny buddies joined with me together on ESO.
    We are usually on PSN partychat but if we wanna participate with other ppl on ESO, we will have to use in-game chat.
    Because i want to take it to the next level. Bring the most out of a MMO.
    I really hope its with you guys. To quest, slay and having fun.

Plz lemme know if i can join and hopefully my Destiny buddies will join u as well.
    This game is BIG, But it can be waaaay bigger with a great guild.

Cya all in Tamriel

• Yaillen
    Yaillen
    Hi Fireclown,

I would like to join you and your guild on this new adventure into tamriel.
    Please add me: PSN: Yaillen
  • Fireclown
    Fireclown
    Greets friends,

Tsark744 and Yaillen,

I have sent an invite to you both and welcome you and your friends to come join us in the Guild.

We have a very active set of members from all walks of life. Some of us are also from Destiny and have transferred over to ESO with glad hearts. Destiny has a place but the company it seems they have a different goal with their game than some of their consumers would like sadly.

If you and your friends wish to have a more active roll within the Guild send me a message through PSN and I shall send you more details. :)

We are always on the look out for responsible people to help others and take the lead in PvP and PvE gaming.

We also use game chat and party chat, it all depends on what type of gaming experience we are wanting at the time. :)

Look forward to seeing you in the game,

-FC
    Chaos Covenant

OASIS-Sector
  • Tsark744
    Tsark744
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings,

ThnQ for the invite, Fireclown. It's almost weekend, so i got plenty of time to get to know each other a bit.
    At first ill try to see if there are members on voice chat ingame in the guild. If not, u guys proberly have PSN Party chat going on.

Ive told my Destiny buddies about ur guild. About what we can do in ESO with a guild that is organized.
    They rlly like the idea and would like to give it a shot.
    As far as i know i am the only 1 of my Destiny buddies that have experience with MMO. I know how a guild can operate.

If u wouldnt mind and u have room for couple more ppl in the guild. U can either PM them and tell them Tsarky send word to u guys to join the guild. Or just invite them hehe. Hopefully ull do.

Their names are : Nhthwk22, Pompeyfluff, LudicrousGolem, Riddlemind, moriartyyaffle, edisonleal
    I think thats all of them ^^

We will meet each other in Tamriel.
    C u then and THNQ :-)
  • Skullyfunk
    Welcome man ;) im pretty sure theres plenty of room xD People in the guild are really open minded.

See you ingame

Jamarky1337
  • Fireclown
    Fireclown
    Greets and well met,

Tsark744, I have dispatched a message to your fellow comrades and I shall wait for a reply before inviting them into our Guild. :)

Skullyfunk, is one of our original, more active, members who has been working hard helping people, gather resources for the Guild and generally being a good leader. I thank him for all the help he has given.

We are now at over 170 members, a lot of them helping and enjoying the world of Tamriel.

Rememvber we have a social forum for people to join and take a part in to be more involved within the Guild.

See you soon my friends,

-FC
    Chaos Covenant

OASIS-Sector
  • tekeelaify
    tekeelaify
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Fireclown,

Is your guild open for a dutch player?

I'm just casual but would like to have people to play with. My charcter is still low level (13 atm) but I have some free time this weekend. I got a good mic and I'm mostly in partychat with my friends.

I played wow for almost 5 years, pvp and pve mostly with healers though I'm still learning this game.

My psn is doit_micellar (oh how I wish I could change my gamertag
  • PandaAlice
    PandaAlice
    Soul Shriven
    Im interested in joining if you are still taking peeps :)

PSN PandaAlice
  • Fireclown
    Fireclown
    Hello,

tekeelaify, yes we accept anyone who wishes to have a good time. We just want people to play together, have fun playing at their own pace and enjoy themselves. We have a few players who are Dutch already. Send me a friend request and I have add you into the PSN group chat that's been made for the Guild. I shall have an invite sent you you soon.

PandaAlice, you are more than welcome to join the Guild and we will be happy to welcome you into family. :)

We have now over 180 members. I am always around somewhere, even when real life work is taking place, to help anyone and everyone.

We also have a website for you to join if you wish to take a more involved role within the Guild too. :)

-FC
    Chaos Covenant

OASIS-Sector
  • cnwo
    cnwo
    Soul Shriven
    hey mate, I'm looking for a slightly more active guild and this sounds great. If you're still taking new members, pls invite

PSN - Paul_Kenna
  • Fireclown
    Fireclown
    Greets and well met,

cnwo. You are definitely more than welcome into the Guild. I shall have an invite sent out to you as soon as possible. :)

-FC
    Chaos Covenant

OASIS-Sector
  • PandaAlice
    PandaAlice
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks Fireclown :) I've sent you a friend request on PSN!
  • Fireclown
    Fireclown
    Greets PandaAlice,

I received the request. You should have been sent an invite, if it's not there message me and I shall get another to you as soon as possible.

We are up to 190 members now and on our forum is information about how to get more involved, feel free to sign up if you wish to. :)

-FC
    Chaos Covenant

OASIS-Sector
  • Skullyfunk
    Welcome to the newest guildies ;) join the guild forum!
  • Acwellan
    Acwellan
    Hi Fireclown

I am looking to join a guild and would welcome an invite to your guild.

I am currently taking a year or two off work to enjoy life and (mainly) gaming. Have previously played Ultima (tramiel noobs!!), DAOC and WOW to name a few.

Currently a level 24 Sorcerer trying to also level provisioning and alchemy. I have no idea if you can level more secondary skills but just ticking those along seems enough atm.

Have been avoiding group dungeons and the like as stuck solo and would like to change all that by grouping up and helping guildies.

Both my eso id and psn id are Acwellan

Hope to hear from you soon

Acw. (aka Rob)

• Skullyfunk
    Hey Rob! sounds nice ;) when ur in the guild just give me a shout when you need help for anything :)

and welcome in advance!

Jamarky1337