The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Illuminati - Ebonheart Pact - 350+ Members - Recruiting Active/Mature Members

BobbyBigTime
Name: The Illuminati

Alliance: Ebonheart Pact

Timezone: NA

Focus: PvP, PvE

Members: 350+

First Off, We are a guild of older players (avg age 24+) so we do have real lives. We're not Hardcores nor Casuals, but we strive to excel at all we do. We founded The Illuminati on launch day & have been exploring all Tamriel has to offer since day one. We're now recruiting like minded Mature members to join us on our Journey.

We are currently all focusing on leveling our characters & learning the game, however we have future aspirations for PvP dominance within the Ebonheart Pact Alliance. That's not to say that PvP is all we do, we also have many members who are primarily interested in PvE. We have VR14s as well as other Veterans among our ranks, & have began the long struggle with Trials & other endgame content.

We do have an active guild chat, a website, and offer an alternative text based chat/grouping option for those interested (use not required, but encouraged).

However, We ARE NOT a trade guild, we are PvX exclusively. With that said, we require all members Main character be based on Ebonheart Pact Alliance, because we are looking for friends we can actually enjoy the game with, not a trade community. (We do have an active guild store, & sell items to our members at drastically reduced rates, BUT the guild store is not a focus of our guild)

We also have many Vampire and Werewolf members in our ranks, however we ask that if all your looking for is a bite, you find another guild. We're about way more than that...

For an Invite Reply Here

OR

Xbox Msg: MessyDrip, Keithfreeman , or Technique420
Edited by BobbyBigTime on October 25, 2015 8:48PM
GT: BobbyBigTime69
Guildmaster (Illuminati)
"History is the lie commonly agreed upon"
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any chance this is related to the WoW guild on Earthen Ring?
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • BobbyBigTime
    Nah. We're a brand new guild committed to ESO. Love the game so far, so we plan to be here for the long haul.
    Guildmaster (Illuminati)
  • Captain-Ahab
    Captain-Ahab
    Soul Shriven
    sounds cool, I'm 26 and am loving the game so far as well. i have afternoons and nights off so I'm down to play pretty much whenever. my GT is CaptainAhab07
  • BobbyBigTime
    sounds cool, I'm 26 and am loving the game so far as well. i have afternoons and nights off so I'm down to play pretty much whenever. my GT is CaptainAhab07

Invite sent. We'd love to have u on board.
    Guildmaster (Illuminati)
  • Gabriel_Froste
    Gabriel_Froste
    ✭✭✭
    Send me an Invite.

GT: Morgan Freemawn

Though I'm having issues with the game's connectivity right now and I'll probably go to bed a few hours earlier just to be able to play ESO in the morning when the servers aren't too bad.
    Please Refer to my Blacksmith Manual
    Rambling Anti-Manual Manual
  • BobbyBigTime
    Send me an Invite.

Though I'm having issues with the game's connectivity right now and I'll probably go to bed a few hours earlier just to be able to play ESO in the morning when the servers aren't too bad.

Yea. It's kinda bad tonight. I sent an invite, if u don't get it just message me or stu tomorrow & we'll get u sorted out
    Guildmaster (Illuminati)
  • andriks
    andriks
    ✭✭
    Hello, I'm interested. Send me an invite, my gamertag is : andriks92
  • BobbyBigTime
    andriks wrote: »

Invite sent. All important info is under the guild messages. Welcome!
    Guildmaster (Illuminati)
  • BobbyBigTime
    Just hit 25 members! 1/2 way to traders & stores! Still welcoming all new friends.
    Guildmaster (Illuminati)
  • andriks
    andriks
    ✭✭
    andriks wrote: »

Invite sent. All important info is under the guild messages. Welcome!

Thanks! Looking forward to joining you all.
  • BobbyBigTime
    Anyone who didn't get an invite just let me know. It's Friday & we ready to do it big (pending server cooperation of course).
    Guildmaster (Illuminati)
  • Pwnonator
    Pwnonator
    Soul Shriven
    Ill join I have 2 other friends who join later tonight. I'm lvl 15 cleric
    GT The Pwnonator
  • BobbyBigTime
    Pwnonator wrote: »
    Ill join I have 2 other friends who join later tonight. I'm lvl 15 cleric
    GT The Pwnonator

Sorry it took so long to get back with u, my wife decided she wanted to see the new jurassic park. Invite sent, just get your friends to msg me for inv, or msg me their names. Welcome to the Enlightened!
    Guildmaster (Illuminati)
  • Gabriel_Froste
    Gabriel_Froste
    ✭✭✭
    Send me an Invite.

Yea. It's kinda bad tonight. I sent an invite, if u don't get it just message me or stu tomorrow & we'll get u sorted out

I joined. And played from 5AM to 3:30PM, but after that was broken servers again.
  • tyro711
    tyro711
    Soul Shriven
    27 and likewise with the life.

very interested - GT = Tboned v1
  • BobbyBigTime
    tyro711 wrote: »
    27 and likewise with the life.

very interested - GT = Tboned v1

Invite sent. Welcome!
    Guildmaster (Illuminati)
  • Dreadbayne
    Sounds like a guild I could enjoy being a part of. I'm 25 and I try to be on most nights. I love questing, exploring dungeons, and leveling crafting!
  • Gabriel_Froste
    Gabriel_Froste
    ✭✭✭
    Just started leveling my Blacksmithing... I've always been a blacksmith... in like every game. Farmed like 200 Iron in about 1 hour 30 mins. Probably not a lot but I spent a lot of time figuring out a method.
  • dalooney
    dalooney
    Me too please: III finale III

I have three weeks off week and am caning it :p
  • nataliepaige21
    Looking for another guild to join to be more involved. I have my own guild as well that I am trying to start up as I just joined the game. I'm 24 and I like to have fun and help out and also plan to take advantage of being apart of up to 5 guilds. Probably sounds like a lot of needing out but whatever. I'll be on soon. If interested in recruiting me at all or joining me or both. :)
  • nataliepaige21
    Nerding* starting to hate auto correct
  • nataliepaige21
    Btw GT is: igotemfixedbaby. Thought that might be helpful since I seemed to have forgotten that bit of information in my post .
  • EllusiveDream
    EllusiveDream
    ✭✭
    I'm looking for a guild and friends to level with. I'm level 5. Female over 30. From Australia. Would like an invite if Aussies are welcome :) GT EllusiveDream. Thanks
    "Malacath is more popular at parties! And believe me...Malacath is not popular at parties."―Sheogorath
  • hoss1550
    hoss1550
    Soul Shriven
    looking for a good group to play with. I'm 25 and work nights but during the day and the weekends I am usually on.
  • hoss1550
    hoss1550
    Soul Shriven
    gamer tag: hoss1SS0
  • dblurxd_ESO
    Invite me, my gamertag is dBluRxD! :)
  • BobbyBigTime
    Dreadbayne wrote: »
    Sounds like a guild I could enjoy being a part of. I'm 25 and I try to be on most nights. I love questing, exploring dungeons, and leveling crafting!

Gamertag? Either reply here or Xbox msg & I'll get u sorted.
    Guildmaster (Illuminati)
  • BobbyBigTime
    dalooney wrote: »
    Me too please: III finale III

I have three weeks off week and am caning it :p

Tried that GT in every combination I can think of, can't seem to get it right. Msg me on xbox so I can get exact spelling & I'll get u invited.
    Guildmaster (Illuminati)
  • BobbyBigTime
    Everyone else, I've gotten all u girls/guys invited & look forward to playing with you all. We're now @ 40+ members & guild store/traders are in sight. Welcome All!
    Guildmaster (Illuminati)
  • onthejazz28
    onthejazz28
    Soul Shriven
    Ebonheart Pact looking for a guild to play with frequently. GT: ONTHEJAZZ2009