The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

The Illuminati - Ebonheart Pact - 350+ Members - Recruiting Active/Mature Members

• RED_ONE
    RED_ONE
    Soul Shriven
    Hey mate I'm keen to join up if theres still room. GT: RED0N3

26 from Australia.
  • Teh_Tee
    Teh_Tee
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings,

I am interested in joining. Please send Crazynewt76 an invite.

My highest level character is V4, vampire Nb. I'm currently leveling up a healer based sorc, who is a level 24. I also have other lower level characters that can help out lower level members.

Thank you
  • BobbyBigTime
    All invites sent. Welcome! 410 members! Recruiting will likely close tomorrow.
    GT: BobbyBigTime69
    Guildmaster (Illuminati)
    "History is the lie commonly agreed upon"
  • Marchborne
    Marchborne
    Soul Shriven
    Appreciate the outlook here. Room for another?

GT: PilotDCGunner

Just starting out, lvl 7 NB.

Thanks.
  • lgslim44
    lgslim44
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join your guild if u will have me. My game tag is ( sLim b gz )
    I'm 32 years old with a full time and wife but soon as I get off work I'm on for a couple hours.
    Xbox one game tag: sLim b gz
  • DGCGHOST
    DGCGHOST
    Do you guys have a guild trader? A friend and I (both Werewolves and Ebonheart) are looking for an established trade guild, I'm lvl 47 and hes V2. Also people to run dungeons/daily keys etc
  • garikmercerub17_ESO
    garikmercerub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    24 year old 38 Templar tank on EP I've been looking for a chill guild to play with and dungeon and of course to bite me. Need that doggy fever. My GT is Oakenspear if you are interested message me on xbone. I've also got several friends who would be interested in joining
  • Jshinn2688b14_ESO
    Jshinn2688b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Sweet sounds like fun. Been trying to find a guild for a little while now. GT is Iceman526
  • NBAballar18
    NBAballar18
    ✭✭
    I am very interested in joining your Guild, I am lvl 40 and in Ebonheart Alliance. I am 23 and I am on pretty much everyday around 4pm est. Psn nbaballar18
  • DGCGHOST
    DGCGHOST
    Both me and my friend are interested

GT:DGC GHOST

&

GT:OGxFUBAR
  • texasiudex
    texasiudex
    Soul Shriven
    If you got space, I would love an invitation too. 32 yr old, with wife. Experienced gamer, but first time playing elder.

Gamertag: Texas iudex

Thanks
  • CGNASTY18
    CGNASTY18
    Soul Shriven
    Interested in joining, basically have everything in common with your description.

Gamer tag is CG NASTY 18

Thanks,
  • RED_ONE
    RED_ONE
    Soul Shriven

• RED_ONE
    RED_ONE
    Soul Shriven

Hey mate sorry to be annoying. GT is RED 0N3. (I needed to put a space) sorry
  • BobbyBigTime
    RED_ONE wrote: »

Getting account not found. U on EU?
    Guildmaster (Illuminati)
  • GeneralSheibe88
    GeneralSheibe88
    Soul Shriven
    Am 28 with two kids and a wife I play when I can but love elder scrolls I have been playing since morrowind and love the fact you can now play online and become a member of a guild! Love the name of this guild and would appreciate and offer to join! I've been playing for like two days only through I have reached level 10 and am also playing to level up and search out what the game has to offer!! My Xbox gamertag is generalsheibe88 if you feel like sending me an invite!
  • hayleybefallen
    hayleybefallen
    Soul Shriven
    I am also very interested in your guild. Most of my play time is going to be in the evening and afternoons. GT Nicole8423 I just started playing about a week ago and am love with this game
  • Ohhmikey
    Ohhmikey
    Soul Shriven
    Definitely looking for a guild like this. Level 20 healing templar. GT: Mic Jacker
  • RED_ONE
    RED_ONE
    Soul Shriven
    RED_ONE wrote: »

Getting account not found. U on EU?

Nah I'm on the US server. GT is RED 0N3 0N3 is spelt with a zero
  • wolffangfist
    I'm down

Gt HERDEMISEMYRlSE

(Last i is a lower case L)
  • landotronic
    landotronic
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like a great guild, I'm definitely interested in checking you guys out if you are still recruiting. I'm am 30yo, from the US but currently living in Japan with my family. I'm a DK and working on grinding in PvE right now to lvl up and would love to run with a group for the added xp. I can be active in line or whatever chat app you use. I'm pretty new to ESO and MMO's but I'm pretty obsessive when it comes to new games.

Gamertag: landotronic

Cheers!
  • knightnkiki
    knightnkiki
    Soul Shriven
    pls invite me
    GT: knightnkiki
    thank you
  • Right2urdome
    Right2urdome
    Soul Shriven
    24 years old here work evenings so play at night time would love a inv gt-right 2 ur dome
    Edited by Right2urdome on June 29, 2015 8:03AM
  • tjmi69
    tjmi69
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join. Gt is silenceddeath69 thanks
  • BobbyBigTime
    It's going to be the space I was missing red. I'll get everyone invited asap.
    Guildmaster (Illuminati)
  • Lord_Spamalot
    Lord_Spamalot
    Soul Shriven
    Any room for an old gamer? 35 year old. Gamertag: Lord Spamalot
    Gamertag: Lord Spamalot
    Skype ID: raines801
    Character
    Tomas Ebonmane - Khajiit Nightblade (Ebonheart Pact - NA)
    "Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out alive."
  • makillski
    makillski
    Soul Shriven
    GT- makillski
  • ozworth
    ozworth
    Send me an invite

DeathrowTul

• Damian-DeMort
    I'm down to join: I'm 24 and currently a lv 20, averaging a 8 lvl gain a day. My gamer tag is Damian DeMort
  • Phantom998
    Phantom998
    Soul Shriven
    Hi There,

I'm new to ESO, but not to MMO's. I'm looking for a casual guild to play with, both PVP and PVE. I live in Aus so my active times will be a little different, but I'm interested in what you've got to offer.

GT: Phantom998

Thanks,