The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Not receiving content from Imperial Edition or Explorer's Pack

• coolfish522
    5 days in and still no imperial edition or the two crown packs i bought! Good job
    Options
  • Hartwick
    Hartwick
    ✭✭
    ZeagaX13 wrote: »
    Hartwick wrote: »
    ZeagaX13 wrote: »
    I actually just realized today that I'm missing things from the Imperial pack as well... I got my ring of Mara stuff from the mail, and I got my mudcrab and my mount along with being able to change gear into imperial gear but I don't have the ability to make imperial gear.... Are you serious? Am I just supposed to waste other materials then transmogrify it after?

Fix the problem already... This is absolutely unacceptable for you guys to have not fixed this issue immediately! You don't steal from your customers and just expect them to shut up and do nothing about it. You f***ed up, now fix it.

@ZeagaX13 Yep, you actually morph them, you cannot craft them if you are not an Imperial or have the Imperial motif learned.

@Hartwick http://puu.sh/iojve/3a009d3343.jpg
    It says,
    "Gain unique bonuses, crafting styles, gear, and more."
    Crafting styles, meaning we should be able to learn how to craft it, not that we have to make the gear then change it. I know you can buy it with crowns I believe to make it but I'm pretty sure that it should have came with the Imperial Bonus pack from my understanding.

@ZeagaX13 No need to buy it with crowns, all motifs can be found in containers, so don't worry about it. Yeah, I agree it's confusing, I'm 100% sure that it said before that you could just morph it instead of gaining a crafting style. So, you need to get it, otherwise you just morph it, I know it's confusing and a stupid thing for Zenimax to do, but it has been that way since April 2014, when the game launched.
    Options
  • TorKnor
    TorKnor
    We are now on day 5 I not had a email or seen a update in the last 48 hours these guys most be the best support ever not!!!
    Options
  • TorKnor
    TorKnor
    Just found this a

ZOS_TristanKZOS_TristanK
    admin
    Hey, folks. We definitely understand your frustration and want to assure you that we're working on a fix. We recommend keeping an eye on our Known Issues Thread for updates.
    June 13
    Staff Post
    Options
  • LLD356
    LLD356
    Soul Shriven
    If this continues they will have a lot of angry people, I'm one of them, hopefully to at least give us double experience as payment of the frustration that we had,
    Edited by LLD356 on June 14, 2015 3:34PM
    Options
  • coolfish522
    Id just be happy to get what i paid for mate! All my friends i play with have everything they paid for and horses why im running around haha
    Options
  • HunterSTHompson
    HunterSTHompson
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, same issue with me for just the Explorer Pack though. Suuuuper weak.
    Options
  • Foleyboy62
    Foleyboy62
    Soul Shriven
    Yep, I'm having the same issue! Its really frustrating and I don't know what to do, they need to find a solution I don't care how long it takes either!!!
    Options
  • FO4R
    FO4R
    Soul Shriven
    I'm not receiving any of my Explorer's Pack content on PC either. I preordered the Digital Download of the game and was assured by three different GameStop employees at three different stores that I would receive it. Their customer support sent me to Zenimax. I got disconnected with live support after 2 hours on hold. So, I emailed them and got a dumb response about the console versions and blaming GameStop. Meanwhile, Zenimax knows they're having issues with this and I get that stupid email. Would it be too hard to just validate the game codes and either give us the content or give us crowns to purchase it? Idiots.
    Options
  • Delzer
    Delzer
    Soul Shriven
    I'm done, shove your game up your hole you ***, i cant even get a refund, how can you get so many fools working in the same place your standards are too low and you's are so unprofessional, it's a joke.
    Options
  • DookieInYourHat
    DookieInYourHat
    Soul Shriven
    How has this not been updated all weekend? Zenimax support, you guys blow goats.
    Options
  • Sslay678
    Sslay678
    Soul Shriven
    Read the known issue they update there
    Options
  • kaytlin09
    kaytlin09
    Soul Shriven
    This is probably a stupid question i have bought the tamriel addition received everything in the pack fine my brother wants to play it using my game disc will he have to repurchase the imperial stuff in game (which i dont mind doing) or will it already be on their just dont want to buy it if i can use it more than once
    Options
  • ZeagaX13
    ZeagaX13
    kaytlin09 wrote: »
    This is probably a stupid question i have bought the tamriel addition received everything in the pack fine my brother wants to play it using my game disc will he have to repurchase the imperial stuff in game (which i dont mind doing) or will it already be on their just dont want to buy it if i can use it more than once

The way games work is that when you purchase a disc version, that is the one game with all of its own data set to it, the standard/vanilla data. Meaning it's the basic game without all the fancy toppings or DownLoadableContent(Hence, DLC).

Now, for this however, it all works a little differently since ESO wants to be the special little butterfly they are, which has caused DLC issues for some idiotic reason. Either way, the way it works is that the DLC items, such as The Imperial Pack, are not bound to the disc, it's why you have to download them and the game separately.

DLC is the way of game devs making more money by pumping out more content for people who already have the game to use and enjoy, while adding more content and building on the game to help improve it in the long run and make it better usually.

TL;DR (Short version)

Now, since the DownLoadableContent for Elder Scrolls Online is bound to the account made on Elder Scrolls Online and not to the disc or the system or the Xbox One/PS4 accounts themselves, you will have to repurchase The Imperial Pack for your brother to be able to use it as well. Just pray he doesn't get screwed over and some of his content is missing. I know I got screwed, so did a lot of others.
    Edited by ZeagaX13 on June 16, 2015 10:43AM
    Options
  • FTU_XERO
    FTU_XERO
    Man, myself and about 10 of my guild members are about to leave and go back to wow. 6 of us are missing our Imperial packs that we bought. Wow may be boring, but at least we get what we paid for.
    Options
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XBOX DIGITAL

On the NA server I have the mail, but cannot claim the with the maps, etc.

I have them on the EU server.
    Options
  • TorKnor
    TorKnor
    It now been just over one week there been no change in Xbox or PS4 on this matter seems there more worried about other silly things and not about us and what we paid there a lot of us here that not able to get refund our money so first thing in the morning I'll be seeing what legal steps I have to take

I find it ridiculous how this whole situation has been I was just like everyone here that we should contain Sony and Microsoft so I did that they made it clear the problem on ESO side I got a reference number to give to ESO that was not even checked. We WERE been given updates daily on the situation on day 4 they stop they also sent us a email that day saying that the problem was resolved and fixed and from then and now I been demanding to speak with a manager or someone in 2 different emails the first one I was given a total joke of of a email from a member of staff on the second one they never bothered on emailing me back I left my phone number and still never contacted.

This whole situation is ridiculous and the company has just been so unprofessional with it. How would they like to buy €130 for something and not get half of what they paid. I know there a number of you in here with all this problem so I am asking if you want to take on some legal proceedings get in contact with my through this forms
    Options
  • coolfish522
    I get youre frustration,ive spent €130 aswel and not recieved anything,and not being smart but what legal action would that be? Theres literally nothing you can do or any case you can take against them,theres a bug in the game which is being looked into,its on other threads,ive got an email to say its been investigated! Pointless even considering legal action to a company based in america! you cant sue someone for bugs in the game haha
    Options
  • TorKnor
    TorKnor
    I get youre frustration,ive spent €130 aswel and not recieved anything,and not being smart but what legal action would that be? Theres literally nothing you can do or any case you can take against them,theres a bug in the game which is being looked into,its on other threads,ive got an email to say its been investigated! Pointless even considering legal action to a company based in america! you cant sue someone for bugs in the game haha

Take it you not study law at all you can take a civil action that cost like €20. With European law I and anyone is entitled a 14 day refund and we are on day 8 if not fixed my next Monday I'll be putting a civil case in. also if there if a American company is dealing in the EU it the same as every other company that are brought to court up to them to be there
    Options
  • hotol71
    hotol71
    XBOX DIGITAL

On the NA server I have the mail, but cannot claim the with the maps, etc.

I have them on the EU server.

Yep... But this was mentioned, you can play on other servers but your payed stuff will stuck on the original server where you bought/got it the first time. Geo lock in an other way.
    Playing on: XBOX One - European Server
    Side: Aldmeri Dominion
    Options
  • hotol71
    hotol71
    TorKnor wrote: »

Take it you not study law at all you can take a civil action that cost like €20. With European law I and anyone is entitled a 14 day refund and we are on day 8 if not fixed my next Monday I'll be putting a civil case in. also if there if a American company is dealing in the EU it the same as every other company that are brought to court up to them to be there

Not required if you bought it thru the Xbox Store, get in contact with the Microsoft Support and document your issues... They will refund you the money if possible (credit card could be an issue, key activated is not possible). I've done this already a few times for games with equal issues and never got an issue here. Microsoft do listen and can do this quite easy, you only have to bother them a little bit with the facts. For example by pointing them to this forum...

If you have the retail version go back to the store you bought it and hope the best... Results can be different here (depending on local law and/or the retail company).

I will stay with Error Scrolls Online (but without a subscription until the main issues are fixed), i know and play the Eld.. Error Scrolls Series now for nearly 20 Years and starting from the beginning with Daggerfall (aka Buggerfall, still have the original box here) it was always a nightmare in the beginning. The games are great but the QS... No i keep this comment. :-)
    Edited by hotol71 on June 17, 2015 9:46AM
    Playing on: XBOX One - European Server
    Side: Aldmeri Dominion
    Options
  • kendotheninja
    Hi folks,

We're still actively investigating the missing Imperial Edition/Explorer's Pack bonuses. We'll provide updates as we have them.

hey jessica is there any update on the problem? some are getting terribly impatient as you can imaging
    Options
  • TG_Bingo
    TG_Bingo
    Soul Shriven
    i just received my explorer pack in the mail as soon as i logged on today
    Options
  • coolfish522
    TorKnor wrote: »

What I studied is absolutely irrelavent! You have a working game dont you? What you dont have is a working DLC/add on! Absolutely petty threatening legal action! You realise the their releasing massive titles this year as well ad trying to keep ESO running smoothly for everyone else! And by all means im not tryna deny you youre refund,but if you fancy sitting on hold for 4 hours to bethseda and for a ref number for sony by all means work away! The problem will be fixed in due time, my opinion is enjoy what you do have instead of moaning about what you dont! And remember im in the same boat,im missing nearly 50 euro worth of stuff! But *** happens
    Options
  • Nacro
    Nacro
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah I spent 80 dollars on the imperial edition upgrade. So why can't I craft the style the was PROMISED with is upgrade? If it's not fixed soon people will start take actions and leaving more complaints until you finally fix this issue. All I wanted to do was craft my imperial style I paid for and I can't after a week of this game being out. Wft ? Why? I want what you said I pain for.
    Options
  • TorKnor
    TorKnor
    Day 9 now I set a support ticket in 2 days ago now no reply it seems to me there working on every other problem but this one there keeping everyone else happy that just bought the game and don't care about us the ones that spent the most You can see from this page that all the problems been getting fixing but this one

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173858/
    Options
  • pinkeye69
    pinkeye69
    Soul Shriven
    I'm in the same boat here. Bought the digital premium edition that comes with the explorer and imperial packs. Both are downloaded but yet at the character creation screen I cannot make any race for any alliance. Its like the pack isn't being picked up. My kids physical copies worked fine, they put the codes in the box in and download the explorer pack and they have no issue in character creation. I've even tried deleting and redownloading but still no joy. From what I see I can create an imperial so it looks like that is working but that's as far as I got as I'm wanting to make an elf in non-elf alliance to play with my family and friends
    Options
  • fire185
    fire185
    7 days waiting on my crowns to arrive, anyone else waiting as long? Sent a ticket got an automated email back saying it was fixed sent another ticket 2 days ago no reply yet.
    Options
  • HallowNoir
    HallowNoir
    Soul Shriven
    I've had an open ticket about my missing explorer's pack from day one. I've only had the one cookie-cutter reply that everyone else received. I check this forum, the Known Issues forum and my open tickets multiple times every day. No updates on any of them.
    Options
  • dalooney
    dalooney
    I uninstalled the explorer pack and reinstalled from the store and it showed up the day after...
    Options