Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Endless DC people being farmed by EP

qsnoopyjr
qsnoopyjr
✭✭✭✭
So I just transferred to Chillrend as a DC player.

I joined a group that is in teamspeak. 22 players in the group.
We attack EP. We wipe to EP
We attack EP again. We wipe to EP.
We attack EP AGAIN. We wipe to EP.
[snip] is the commander wiping us.

I tell the entire server STOP attacking EP, because they farming us.
They run back to Aleswell, GET FARMED again by EP.
Fort Ash is undefended, its AD controlled. ATTACK ASH. ATTACK ASH. STOP suiciding run to EP.
"oooh they got our scrolls... *means we cant attack AD*"
I inform them they all can continue to get farmed, that if they smart enough they'll attack Ash and put EP on the offensive since we aren't attacking them.. And we can beat them by playing Defense and farm them instead of us.

They ignore... Go back to attacking EP at Aleswell.
They got farmed YET AGAIN.

So frustrating.
Fort Ash is just as good as Fort Aleswell, YET you chose to go get yourself farmed by [snip] rather than get a free fort undefended.

Saw this on Azura Star before I left.
DC #1 player has 1.9M points, AD #1 player has 1.2M points..... EP #1 player 3.9M points.
All because sheep continuously run to EP zerg and allows themselves to be farmed..
Go all up sneak mode on there keeps, everyone is on siege.. [snip] is waiting, he aint going no where. Comes out kills everyone on siege. EZ points.
That's why they have twice the amount of points we have.

ATTACK AD
ATTACK AD
ATTACK AD
... Nope we gonna go let EP farm us.. [snip] online, that means we go attack EP and be farmed, no attacking AD when he's online.

Just so frustrating, I'm not gonna play PvP if all everyone wants to do is get farmed.
Funny thought came across my mind.
What if those people that form large groups... Purposefully bring us to EP, purposely allow the people they leading to get farmed.
Nothing but friggin sheep, that's why I'm guesting for a bit. I'm not gonna waste another SEVERAL hours, continuously attacking (not defending) and being farmed by EP.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Naming & Shaming]
Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on June 8, 2015 10:05PM
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just leave that crappy group and get a new group/crew
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like another usual Open pug group that has a hard-on for Chal. Nothing new here on the DC side.
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep picturing [snip] looming over Aleswell and Chalman like some giant ominous creature that you're so terrified of. But then I think of [snip] in BIG and it's just not the same scary figure as you're portraying him to be.

Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on June 8, 2015 10:05PM
  • qsnoopyjr
    qsnoopyjr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pchela wrote: »
    I keep picturing [snip] looming over Aleswell and Chalman like some giant ominous creature that you're so terrified of. But then I think of [snip] in BIG and it's just not the same scary figure as you're portraying him to be.

Serious, basically I just see 12 players he rolls with.
    When they on top of us, immediately half the group I'm in wipes (22 of us). seconds later everyone in vicinity of the area is dead.

You must never seen him in game. Just wait till he's on your server.
    You'll know why everyone talks about him.

His groups are just... Super coordinated. Even if your in voice he still wins.

I don't really mind him being a good player. Its just when your group/server knows a good player is at a Fort defending it hard...

Then they keep going back to that fort after several wipes...

While another fort (Fort Ash) by a different alliance is undefended and your group is in serious need of a morale booster from wiping continuously...

Then you get told to go back to Aleswell ([snip] is at that fort defending it)..

Nah.
    Screw that, I'm guesting to another server where there doing decent and not continuously being farmed on purpose.

Then you check the personal scores like I did.
    You realize your alliance and another alliance is similar scores.
    Then you realize EP has twice the amount of points your players have..
    Then you realize the people your group keeps running back to, to get farmed are the people with those points.
    Time to do something else while everyone gets farmed for hours.
    I've been through this with Azura Star already.
    Attack someone else, stop attacking the same person that just wiped you over and over.

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on June 8, 2015 10:06PM
  • Valindor Magnus
    Valindor Magnus
    ✭✭✭
    VE were at aleswell, thanks for the 30k ap, same time tomorrow?
    Edited by Valindor Magnus on June 6, 2015 3:32AM
    Vehemence
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don;t think it was [snip] at Aleswell. We were all wondering why you guys kept pushing us there?

Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on June 8, 2015 10:07PM
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    <3

You blues kept coming back and back and back, every 30 sec after wiping one swarm there'd be another coming over the opposite hill.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • qsnoopyjr
    qsnoopyjr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    I don;t think it was [snip] at Aleswell. We were all wondering why you guys kept pushing us there?

Nah it is, I just died by him 4 times in a row in less than 15 minutes.
    Started with a failed scroll attempt, group wanted to take the keep instead of taking the scroll. We got to top, in perfect position. Yet [snip] rolled in and just the sight of him knocked half the group dead. Serious.

Some other EP took Aleswell, we run back to try and get Ales.... [snip] again wipes everyone while they on there ballistas. Everyone decides fights at Aleswell, they all run back 1 by 1, farmed 1 by 1. Die and run back again, this time I say to myself enough is enough.

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on June 8, 2015 10:07PM
  • Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gave up a long time ago trying to reason with the pug blob that just bounces back and forth getting farmed. Problem is, during certain times of day there's really nothing else going on anywhere on the map. Unless you feel like trying to put together and leading a group yourself, you're stuck trying to make the pug blob work or roaming a mostly otherwise empty map looking for people to kill.

I often find myself feeling forced into a healing roll with the pug blob because I can't stand to see them dieing every 2 minutes. I figure if I can be responsible for keeping 5-10 of them alive long enough, sometimes we actually accomplish something or at least hold EP off long enough to feel like we're kinda on the defense a little.
    Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
  • TwilightDragonite
    It's true, all of EP is led by a giant, towering effigy of [snip], our warrior god-king.

Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on June 8, 2015 10:08PM
    Holla holla get $
  • Erwen
    Erwen
    ✭✭
    poor [snip]...

Proud to be Havoc.
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip] is Dee Tick. Dee Tick is [snip].

Half life 3 confirmed.

V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. Aquanova
      Aquanova
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Hey if it's any consolation, EP is getting that same treatment from AD in Thorn lol
      NA/PC
    2. frozywozy
      frozywozy
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      For all the DCs complaining over and over again about getting farmed by EP, just switch to another campaign and compete with less organized groups of your caliber. easy enough.. plus it will unstack Chillrend.

... Or analyze your death recap, do some theory crafting, whisper enemy players if they are willing to share some of their knowledges and get better at the game.
      Edited by frozywozy on June 6, 2015 4:55AM
      Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
      Frosted - Magplar - AR50
      Frodn - Magden - AR50
      Warmed - Magblade - AR50
      Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
      Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
      Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
      PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
      • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
      • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
      • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
      • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
      • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
      • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
      • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
      • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
      • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
      • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
      • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
      • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
      • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
      • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
      • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
      • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
      • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
      • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
      • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
      • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
      • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
      • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
      • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
      • Introduce dynamic population
      • Lower population cap by 20%
      • Add Snare Immunity potions
      • Bring resurrection sickness
      • Fix character desync
      • Fix cc breaking bug
      • Fix gap closer bug
      • Fix health desync
      • Fix combat bug
      • Fix streak bug
      • Fix server lag
    3. Ifthir_ESO
      Ifthir_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      frozywozy wrote: »
      ... Or analyze your death recap, do some theory crafting

The theory crafting around a death recap full of the same things from the 8 guys who gang your solo char down is to go play another game.

Just saying.
    4. frozywozy
      frozywozy
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Ifthir_ESO wrote: »
      frozywozy wrote: »
      ... Or analyze your death recap, do some theory crafting

The theory crafting around a death recap full of the same things from the 8 guys who gang your solo char down is to go play another game.

Just saying.

Analyze your death recap ....... do some theory crafting. Two different things. Got it?

Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
      Frosted - Magplar - AR50
      Frodn - Magden - AR50
      Warmed - Magblade - AR50
      Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
      Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
      Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
      PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
      • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
      • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
      • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
      • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
      • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
      • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
      • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
      • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
      • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
      • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
      • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
      • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
      • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
      • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
      • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
      • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
      • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
      • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
      • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
      • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
      • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
      • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
      • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
      • Introduce dynamic population
      • Lower population cap by 20%
      • Add Snare Immunity potions
      • Bring resurrection sickness
      • Fix character desync
      • Fix cc breaking bug
      • Fix gap closer bug
      • Fix health desync
      • Fix combat bug
      • Fix streak bug
      • Fix server lag
    5. The_Drexill
      The_Drexill
      ✭✭✭✭
      It also helps to be outnumbered easily 2:1, generally much greater. Bads are bad... bads get farmed. That's the name of the game. The problem I see is how little it takes to coordinate a zerg group... it's not hard, there's a nub addon with a little green arrow to follow crown, and you cast proximity det and barrier when the leader calls for it. Drool on self, get AP, repeat.
      Brandizzle - NB
      Drexill The Unbreakable - Sorc

For teh covenant.
    6. Akrasjel
      Akrasjel
      ✭✭✭✭
      Not everyone (can) dedicate(s) X amount of time to be a "pro" or whatever. Nothing wrong in being casual... in such situation one need to try to group with other guilds to make a bigger force.
      [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
      Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
      Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
      Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

7. Earendal
      Earendal
      ✭✭✭✭
      The problem I see is how little it takes to coordinate a zerg group... it's not hard

Not to play into this obvious troll, but what guilds have you led? Do you know, or have, what it takes to lead a group? If your mistaken idea was actually the case, PUG groups wouldn't be getting rolled by our, and many other's, far inferior numbers. The ability to read the field and make calls on the fly, as the situation dictates, is much harder than you make it out to be. We have some of the best leaders in the game, this includes rhm([snip]), and they are a major reason for our success.

Another point I might add is that if you took away either part of the necessary equation, skilled leaders and skilled players, the outcome would be much different. While it may require a different skill-set than 1v1 or solo play, I assure you that playing in a coordinated group is anything but mindless and it is far from as simple as you make it out to be. Ask anyone who has either played in or led a skilled group. Of course, it's possible that we're the skill-less noobs that you make us out to be. I encourage you to prove us wrong, and show us how easy it is. Grab the first 15-23 people to ask for a group invite and point them in our direction. Everyone knows DC could use the help. We'll be waiting.

Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on June 8, 2015 10:09PM
      Earendal - AD Templar
      Earendal Ebonheart - EP Templar
      Earendal Spellstorm - EP Sorcerer

Haxus and Havoc
    8. God_flakes
      God_flakes
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I am convinced snoopy is [snip]. His ego is THAT enormous.

Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on June 8, 2015 10:10PM
    9. EIGHTS
      EIGHTS
      ✭✭✭✭
      I saw you talk about that today.
      This is one reason why I don't group.
      They just go to die. XD

Actually it happened again and again from long time ago.
      I asked the same question before.
      Some DC players hate me talk too much in zone chat and ignore me.

I think it's useless to suggest anything.
      Just playing, earning AP and finding fun yourself.

Edited by EIGHTS on June 6, 2015 8:51AM
      I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
    10. Domander
      Domander
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      It sounds like your group keeps attacking the keep, and it keeps getting defended..... and this is "getting farmed" ?..
    11. IxSTALKERxI
      IxSTALKERxI
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      DC really need some of their experienced players to share their knowledge and help their players. From my perspective as an AD player, I find DC pugs are a lot weaker then EP pugs. Some of the things I see them do don't make sense. :/

Sounds like you should of tried capping a keep deeper in EP territory rather then continuing to hit aleswell. Perhaps siege chalman? It would stop more EP from porting to aleswell and they may be lazy and port south to hit AD instead. Or even ninja dragonclaw? [snip] is only 1 man and can only be in one place at a time. One group shouldn't deter you from attacking their whole faction altogether.

Also that Tom Hanks video made my day. lol.

Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on June 8, 2015 10:10PM
      NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
      Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
      Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
      Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
    12. WRX
      WRX
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Is this supposed to be a poem orrr??

#Peri2.0
      Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
    13. Epsilon_Echo
      Epsilon_Echo
      ✭✭✭✭
      So you think DC pugs are going to get better by avoiding fights and taking undefended keeps? Winning and getting better are not always the same thing.
    14. AhPook_Is_Here
      AhPook_Is_Here
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      And they said Vivec wasn't in the game.
      “Whatever.”
      -Unknown American
    15. Zyle
      Zyle
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      inb4mods

676 CP
      Zyle - LVL50 Stamina Nightblade - Former Emp AS - VMA Clear (Flawless)
      Joven - LVL50 Hybrid Templar
      Adion - LVL50 Stamina DK
      Radac - LVL50 Magicka Sorcerer
      Vanikath - LVL50 Magicka DK
    16. EIGHTS
      EIGHTS
      ✭✭✭✭
      I can only say...You don't play DC.
      You don't know what we mean.

Sigh... :(
      I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
    17. Zheg
      Zheg
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      I remember running into him and 2 of his friends while they were sieging a keep off the beaten path. Me and a friend attacked, and then instantly started lagging though there were no major fights happening on the map (I had a literal lol moment in ts at that). If you catch them away from their zergball and aren't doing dumb things during the fight, they're no harder to kill than most other experienced players.

If you keep banging your head against the wall and let them farm you at Ales farm, or glade tower, or wherever else they set up the AP farm, it's your own fault.

One thing I've noticed is that DC alliance ranks across the board are significantly lower than AD's typically, and even moreso than EP's. I don't know if it's because DC tends to play more alts (I know I do) whereas other factions stick with one character, or just because EP gets a ton more AP than DC does because of crap like the tower farms this thread is complaining about. Either way, if you don't have enough AP where everyone has prox det, former emp, and the juicy alliance war passives in the group, you're going to be significantly disadvantaged against a zergball that does.

But anyway, while this thread highlights one problem, I'd also suggest figuring out which campaign is the laggy one, noticing how ironic it is that the lag seems to be on the same campaign as certain players, realize it can't possibly be that because ZOS said so (and because entertaining this thought on the forums gets your posts/threads edited), and move to the non-laggy campaign. Doing this would also allow you to completely avoid the problem you mention in your OP :)
      Edited by Zheg on June 6, 2015 3:56PM
    18. OtarTheMad
      OtarTheMad
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      I can feel ZOS coming... oh crap!!

Abandon-thread1.gif