Endless DC people being farmed by EP

• God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip] is actually super fun to engage in whisper. I've done it many times hahaha I just wish he would show his face on the forums.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Naming & Shaming]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on June 8, 2015 10:12PM
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    OtarTheMad wrote: »
    I can feel ZOS coming... oh crap!!

Abandon-thread1.gif

That was great :)

We should have a little more time than usual, console is about to be launched so they've abandoned all other facets of the game to focus on that. I wouldn't be surprised if they're making their forum mods do console work as well, it's the priority after all.
  • filmoretub17_ESO
    filmoretub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    qsnoopyjr wrote: »
    Satiar wrote: »
    I don;t think it was [snip] at Aleswell. We were all wondering why you guys kept pushing us there?

Nah it is, I just died by him 4 times in a row in less than 15 minutes.
    Started with a failed scroll attempt, group wanted to take the keep instead of taking the scroll. We got to top, in perfect position. Yet [snip] rolled in and just the sight of him knocked half the group dead. Serious.

Some other EP took Aleswell, we run back to try and get Ales.... [snip] again wipes everyone while they on there ballistas. Everyone decides fights at Aleswell, they all run back 1 by 1, farmed 1 by 1. Die and run back again, this time I say to myself enough is enough.

Funniest post ever. Really though man just look for a pvp guild and see how they work if they act like a bunch of pugs then find another pvp guild. Eventually you will get in a good guild.

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on June 8, 2015 10:13PM
  • septvestige
    septvestige
    ✭✭
    Want a revenge? Just report him for using disallowed name and next time he sends a nasty whisper report him for harassing messages. Turn off chat filtering and send the screenshot attached to your report.
    You miss the lol button? It has been taken away for a reason. And the reason is how people used it for bash others who didn't share their opinion.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly more DC need to grow a brain and learn to do the same thing to ep. It really isn't hard. But yes it requires you to leave the comfy security blanket of your zerg. If you're running in a guild that has two or more full raids and you're NOT accomplishing anything...drop out and form a 12 man group and take KC lumber. Watch the idiot ep trickle in. farm them. Farm them again. This distracts them and pulls them from the groups in their zone. Ep isn't smarter than dc. They're not even better. They just have more numbers and their pugs are just as dumb. Farm them back.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm, EP pugs are bad. Possibly more so than EP because they've been insulated for so long by guilds.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm, EP pugs are bad. Possibly more so than EP because they've been insulated for so long by guilds.
    Can confirm Steve's confirmation. As #1 EP pug, Steve is the foremost authority on Ebonheart Potatoes.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reminds me of the EP that would run to the front gate of Alessia over and over.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Was just about to say that. This is nothing compared to all the EP pugs going for Alessia main gate 7 days a week. Secure important bridge objective check -> siege main gate with one fire ballista check -> die and back to Sej.

Than yes, DC public raids will always go Chalman Milegate, than siege from mine. Anything else would be unthinkable. Also that area around Nickel. DC + AD pugs will push it all day long to secure important objectives like Ash Milegate or Great Forest Dolmen.
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a ton of DC that just loves to run into the EP meat grinder with all single target builds and no heals. The group leaders don't use TS and are usually afk half the time. You can't beat the massive zerg bals and organized lagspam groups of EP like that, but pugs gonna pug.

You usually have to wait till late night when the Australian guilds get on if you want to run with a competent group on DC.

Yoloing into a EP farm squad can be fun sometimes. I am guilty of it occasionally. Mainly because I like to see if I can bolt in, stun everyone and still escape after. But do that too many times and the proud little aoe spammers start getting an ego and thinking they are actually good.
    Edited by Yolokin_Swagonborn on June 7, 2015 6:04AM
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eliisra wrote: »

Was just about to say that. This is nothing compared to all the EP pugs going for Alessia main gate 7 days a week. Secure important bridge objective check -> siege main gate with one fire ballista check -> die and back to Sej.

Than yes, DC public raids will always go Chalman Milegate, than siege from mine. Anything else would be unthinkable. Also that area around Nickel. DC + AD pugs will push it all day long to secure important objectives like Ash Milegate or Great Forest Dolmen.

At least the mine is a decent spot to siege Chalman! If there is a worse place to siege a keep than Alessia south, I can't think of it atm.
  • MisterBigglesworth
    MisterBigglesworth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm honestly surprised this thread has remained open and unmodded for as long as it has...

I also wish I had saved my own chatlog screenshot to share. Feeling a bit left out :confused:
    Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.
  • qsnoopyjr
    qsnoopyjr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thing I think DC lacks is multiple PvP guilds.
    Pretty much all you have is NPK.
    There's other guilds on DC that claim they PvP... But it's really 95% PvE.

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with NPK but that's all we have right now and NPK can't be everywhere.

Not sure how EP and AD fare, if they have multiple PvP guilds that are active and well known like NPK on DC.

I do agree with the smaller groups, I've seen some small groups do very well, not just Hektik and Tom Hanks small groups, but others.

At least when you roll with NPK, you know your not under some spy leader leading 23 people to there deaths.
    Wouldn't be surprised if someone from EP has a DC account and gets all the people LFG and than lures them to a spot where they all get farmed continuously.

Due to the lack of actual guilds and actual leaders on DC I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

Also, whoever mentioned lack of experienced players, as in a bunch of low ranks on DC. Yes I've noticed that too. I see waaaay too many Tyros, hardly anyone above Tyro rank, heck I rarely see people above Veteran rank..
    Those ranks are 5/49 9/49.... Pretty low ranks.
    Than whenever I encounter an EP they at least Sergeant or some squares and moons.

All DC people like to do is get farmed by EP... So I don't see any AD ranks lol.

I just started like 2 or 3 months ago, you have people played since beta and they lower rank than me, a Veteran.. Just sad. 10 months on me yet you a tyro at V14, just sad.
    Edited by qsnoopyjr on June 8, 2015 12:34AM
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with NPK but that's all we have right now and NPK can't be everywhere.

Not sure how EP and AD fare, if they have multiple PvP guilds that are active and well known like NPK on DC.

I do agree with the smaller groups, I've seen some small groups do very well, not just Hektik and Tom Hanks small groups, but others.

At least when you roll with NPK, you know your not under some spy leader leading 23 people to there deaths.
    Wouldn't be surprised if someone from EP has a DC account and gets all the people LFG and than lures them to a spot where they all get farmed continuously.

Due to the lack of actual guilds and actual leaders on DC I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

Also, whoever mentioned lack of experienced players, as in a bunch of low ranks on DC. Yes I've noticed that too. I see waaaay too many Tyros, hardly anyone above Tyro rank, heck I rarely see people above Veteran rank..
    Than whenever I encounter an EP they at least Sergeant or some squares and moons.

All DC people like to do is get farmed by EP... So I don't see any AD ranks lol.

I just started like 2 or 3 months ago, you have people played since beta and they lower rank than me, a Veteran.. Just sad. 10 months on me yet you a tyro at V14, just sad.

I don't even know what to say except you have no idea what you're talking about. DC has plenty of guilds. NPK is but one. The problem is we don't all communicate as best we should all the time.
  • qsnoopyjr
    qsnoopyjr
    ✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »

I don't even know what to say except you have no idea what you're talking about. DC has plenty of guilds. NPK is but one. The problem is we don't all communicate as best we should all the time.

Name those plenty guilds.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Short bus. Nemesis. Chimera. Hd. Axn. LOM. MBF. TFL (Tiberius afk while serving his country). And many smaller guilds like mine that seek to support the larger guilds.

Idk why I am even engaging you. Smh.
    Edited by God_flakes on June 8, 2015 4:26AM
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They couldn't have known AD would absolutely implode on themselves in short order.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    [snip] is a good guy and I enjoy hunting his little band of death down. DC needs more coordinated coordinated groups more so than coordination between guilds. Having a group of 24 doesn't make you good. Everyone needs to know their role and job, and STOP PUGGING THE F OUT.

While in NPK we complain about not having enough vigors, etc. some of our other DC guilds don't even have enough barriers... You have got to get your alliance ranks up DC. And start thinking outside the box, there are counters to what these really good teams are doing.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Naming & Shaming] ]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on June 8, 2015 10:16PM
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    They couldn't have known AD would absolutely implode on themselves in short order.

Anyone back then could of seen DC needed the help though.
    Vehemence
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol...bad as [snip] is, [snip] is 10x worse...

He absolutely goes nuts when you kill him...

Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on June 8, 2015 10:16PM
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    For all the DCs complaining over and over again about getting farmed by EP, just switch to another campaign and compete with less organized groups of your caliber. easy enough.. plus it will unstack Chillrend.

... Or analyze your death recap, do some theory crafting, whisper enemy players if they are willing to share some of their knowledges and get better at the game.

LOL.

No need to analyze death recap.

Everyone just slots Proximity Detonation and Steel Tornado. First strike wins :)
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bouvin wrote: »
    For all the DCs complaining over and over again about getting farmed by EP, just switch to another campaign and compete with less organized groups of your caliber. easy enough.. plus it will unstack Chillrend.

... Or analyze your death recap, do some theory crafting, whisper enemy players if they are willing to share some of their knowledges and get better at the game.

LOL.

Everyone just slots Proximity Detonation and Steel Tornado. First strike wins :)

Then why do I never see any proximity detonation from DC organized groups ?
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

LOL.

Nirnhoned.

EP and AD run organized pain trains that are heavily outfitted with Nirnhoned.

I've dropped an Empowered Prox. Det with Legendary Nirnhoned staff and max into spell pen CP points (and 2K+ spell damage) to hit for a whopping 4-5K on targets with Lava Whps for 400-700. Turn that around on a non-Nirn'ed target and I would prox det for 12K on average (no crit) and Whip them for 5-7K.

I have since returned to my stamina build. Magicka builds are rekt in the current meta of group play.
    Edited by Agrippa_Invisus on June 8, 2015 9:51PM
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

LOL.

Nirnhoned.

EP and AD run organized pain trains that are heavily outfitted with Nirnhoned.

I've dropped an Empowered Prox. Det with Legendary Nirnhoned staff and max into spell pen CP points (and 2K+ spell damage) to hit for a whopping 4-5K on targets with Lava Whps for 400-700. Turn that around on a non-Nirn'ed target and I would prox det for 12K on average (no crit) and Whip them for 5-7K.

I have since returned to my stamina build. Magicka builds are rekt in the current meta of group play.

I'm pretty sure that you think way ahead of them. They probably just haven't figured out the meta yet. And like I said, it is by checking the abilities that come back often in your death recap, by doing some theory crafting and by messaging people who are usually pretty successful in battles that you will increase your chances to win.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL.

I can agree here actually. DC organized groups do no seem to do the zergball thing..

It seems to be an EP thing and now AD. Especially with the Proxy Det Steel Tornado trains.

Edited for clarity.
    Edited by Bouvin on June 8, 2015 10:08PM
  • qsnoopyjr
    qsnoopyjr
    ✭✭✭✭

LOL.

I can agree here actually. DC organized groups do no seem to do the zergball thing..

It seems to be an EP thing and now AD. Especially with the Proxy Det Steel Tornado trains.

Edited for clarity.

Cant use proximity det...
    If your grouped with a bunch of Tyros.

What DC needs to do is avoid all fights, go farm, mine, lumbermill capping... Get friggin AvA ranks... THEN be able to do proximity det, barrier and all those things you do to win.

I'll be in groups sometimes... Not even 1 person high enough rank for a proximity det or barrier.
    We need some farm groups, some troll groups. Just focus on AP groups.
    Get stronger.
    Than fight when we can match the enemies.

Cant get AP if all you're doing is running people to get farmed.
    DC needs more ganker groups. Gank 1 person and have them whine about getting ganked... Throw EP into confusion because they cant find the gankers since they not doing the obvious... Running to the keep and getting farmed.
  • ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    Hi folks.
    We have had to edit or remove several comments from this thread. We do not allow threads or posts that are meant to call out an individual or group by name, and making them the subject of public accusation, ridicule and/or shaming. We encourage everyone to review our Community Code of Conduct and our Community Vision thread. Thank you for your understanding.
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on June 8, 2015 10:22PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Mr_Nobody
    Mr_Nobody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earendal wrote: »
    The problem I see is how little it takes to coordinate a zerg group... it's not hard

Not to play into this obvious troll, but what guilds have you led? Do you know, or have, what it takes to lead a group? If your mistaken idea was actually the case, PUG groups wouldn't be getting rolled by our, and many other's, far inferior numbers. The ability to read the field and make calls on the fly, as the situation dictates, is much harder than you make it out to be. We have some of the best leaders in the game, this includes rhm([snip]), and they are a major reason for our success.

Another point I might add is that if you took away either part of the necessary equation, skilled leaders and skilled players, the outcome would be much different. While it may require a different skill-set than 1v1 or solo play, I assure you that playing in a coordinated group is anything but mindless and it is far from as simple as you make it out to be. Ask anyone who has either played in or led a skilled group. Of course, it's possible that we're the skill-less noobs that you make us out to be. I encourage you to prove us wrong, and show us how easy it is. Grab the first 15-23 people to ask for a group invite and point them in our direction. Everyone knows DC could use the help. We'll be waiting.

all what takes to coordinate the zerg is to pretend you are good, get people to listen and/or kick them if they are not, tell them to spam aoe spells and follow you at all times. Ask for barriers every now and then. Idk, is it that hard? The game atm favors brainless zerg balls without any real counters to them besides another brainless zerg ball. Oh, not to mention your grps get fully wiped and/or hilariously split-up by grps of 3-4 enemies in the open field and then teased for X amount of time while you are trying to get your "skilled zerg ball" grp to stick together or kill these 3-4 guys :blush: i love u guys! If there were no zerg balls to tease around this game would be boring!
    ~ @Niekas ~

• qsnoopyjr
    qsnoopyjr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Nobody wrote: »
    Earendal wrote: »
    The problem I see is how little it takes to coordinate a zerg group... it's not hard

Not to play into this obvious troll, but what guilds have you led? Do you know, or have, what it takes to lead a group? If your mistaken idea was actually the case, PUG groups wouldn't be getting rolled by our, and many other's, far inferior numbers. The ability to read the field and make calls on the fly, as the situation dictates, is much harder than you make it out to be. We have some of the best leaders in the game, this includes rhm([snip]), and they are a major reason for our success.

Another point I might add is that if you took away either part of the necessary equation, skilled leaders and skilled players, the outcome would be much different. While it may require a different skill-set than 1v1 or solo play, I assure you that playing in a coordinated group is anything but mindless and it is far from as simple as you make it out to be. Ask anyone who has either played in or led a skilled group. Of course, it's possible that we're the skill-less noobs that you make us out to be. I encourage you to prove us wrong, and show us how easy it is. Grab the first 15-23 people to ask for a group invite and point them in our direction. Everyone knows DC could use the help. We'll be waiting.

all what takes to coordinate the zerg is to pretend you are good, get people to listen and/or kick them if they are not, tell them to spam aoe spells and follow you at all times. Ask for barriers every now and then. Idk, is it that hard? The game atm favors brainless zerg balls without any real counters to them besides another brainless zerg ball. Oh, not to mention your grps get fully wiped and/or hilariously split-up by grps of 3-4 enemies in the open field and then teased for X amount of time while you are trying to get your "skilled zerg ball" grp to stick together or kill these 3-4 guys :blush: i love u guys! If there were no zerg balls to tease around this game would be boring!

Most of time on DC, whoever is leading the group...
    They're not active.
    As in people know to go somewhere, but the crown is afk or "everyone goto there, ill stay here"

The crown has to be the centerpiece of the group, cant tell people to go somewhere and you just do something else or afk.
    The crown has to be very active.

That is yet one of the problems with DC right now.

That and nothing but a bunch of low ranks... Sooooo many Tyros, seriously.. Can't use barrier if you have nothing but a bunch of low ranks. That is why I say, avoid ALL the fights, just cap stuff, easy stuff like farms, lumber mills, and mines and rack up AP THEN you can fight other zergs since you have the capabilities to do so.

Inactive crown/leaders and massive amounts of low ranks is DC problem.

Almost an issue or maybe is too..
    DC players get farmed so much... That they spend more AP than they earn.. This leads to people not rezzing each other. People are tired of wasting AP... Also leads to people not coming to fight with siege.
    Not rezzing, and not having siege is a big issue.
    Full group and only 8 siege down, almost all the time, people get frustrated.. It's because they used there siege in the last few fights and AP starved that they don't want to waste anymore AP.
    Playing defense and people just run over your body and not bother rezzing you...
    You don't rez other people, your down a person.. They have to run all the way back or most of time they just sit there and wait and never get rezzed. This is bad, very bad.

AP starved also leads to not repairing the walls.... I see EP doing a distraction someplace... But nobody repairs the walls.. That distraction leads to actually taking the keep.

This is WHY DC NEEDS to avoid all fights and get there players higher ranks.. Doing that will make a lot of people have AP to spend so more likely to have siege, rez someone, and repair the dang walls..
    Also, due to people being a higher rank, they'll have access to barrier and those other nice alliance war skills.
    Edited by qsnoopyjr on June 9, 2015 2:55AM