The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Console Pre-load Details for ESOTU

• Moonscythe
    Moonscythe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just next door in Louisiana and I'm still getting a"we can't find that code" message. bother
    Scura di Notte - Altmer Nightblade (gear)
    Lalin del Sombra - Bosmer Sorcerer (alchemy/enchanting)
    Angevin Sarkany - Bosmer Dragonknight
    Alkemene Velothi - Dunmer Warden (Morrowind)
    Sanna yos'Phalen - Altmer Sorcerer (provisioning)
    Cosima di Mattina -Altmer Sorcerer
    Naria Andrano - Dunmer Templar
    Luca della Serata - Redguard Templar
  • Moonscythe
    Moonscythe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darn this near-sightedness, now I feel foolish. My code worked in Central time Louisiana once i triple checked the number and found i had written a 2 for a Z. Download is progressing.
  • Caesar Tantalia
    Caesar Tantalia
    ✭✭✭
    Trying the code every 30 min or so ... no succes.

I'm a very patient guy but gimme gimme gimme :-)

NY area - 3pm here
  • Moonscythe
    Moonscythe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well if they are traveling backwards to end in the East then maybe soon? Even through I misread my number, Central only just went live I think.
  • Etchesketch
    Etchesketch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Moonscythe wrote: »
    Darn this near-sightedness, now I feel foolish. My code worked in Central time Louisiana once i triple checked the number and found i had written a 2 for a Z. Download is progressing.

tip for those that have problems with small codes, copy them and paste to notepad so you can use a font you can see easily. Some of these codes are almost impossible to get right with o and 0 and such.
    The number one rule of online gaming is now and has always been, Never play on Patch Day.
  • abuniffpreub18_ESO
    abuniffpreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Trying the code every 30 min or so ... no succes.

I'm a very patient guy but gimme gimme gimme :-)

NY area - 3pm here

Haven't tried the code yet, waiting for the email. Florida here.

They must think I have nothing to do but sit in front of my computer all day waiting for an email.
    Oh wait a minute that is all I have to do, I'm retired :).

• bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is there something wrong with the account page?
    I get "secure connection failed" and the page wont load

edit fixed it,
    seems like your security s out of date zos
    Edited by bertenburnyb16_ESO on June 8, 2015 7:47PM
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
  • DIENASTY9
    DIENASTY9
    ✭✭✭
    my code is simple as hell and its not working. est zone. nice. im gradually getting more and more po
    "Tryn'a be a gentleman of sorts, tryn'a be a better man, of course"

welshassassin1987 (in regards to console community) : "Except the guy who continued to follow me around making chicken noises till I logged out. Or the one who shouts abuse because you didn't heal him when your not even a healer. Or the one that thinks everyone in Tamriel wants to here Gangsta Rap. I could go on. No doubt there are some decent folk out there, sadly not seeing them around at the moment."
  • izenkim_ESO
    izenkim_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    In another thread (see Dev Tracker) there is a warning against using an invalid code multiple times.

Per @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

"If you see a game code in your account history and get an error after trying to enter it into the Xbox One Store and/or PlayStation Network, please wait. Don't keep re-entering it. Doing so can result in getting locked out of being able to enter codes for a set period of time, as @Shuichi correctly stated. If that happens, we cannot assist you -- you will need to contact Microsoft or Sony"

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/1849459#Comment_1849459
    Edited by izenkim_ESO on June 8, 2015 7:52PM
  • Warmsin
    Warmsin
    Soul Shriven
    4pm here in MI. and code still is not working :neutral:
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what has been noticed throughout the forums.. some Xbox codes are working, but I haven't seen a report of a single PS4 working.

Confirmation of a PS4 code working.. http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/1849799/#Comment_1849799

As well...
    Update: The time for the mailers to go out and all PC/Mac-to-console transfer codes to be active has shifted. We'll have another update for everyone at 5PM EDT.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/1849587/#Comment_1849587
    Edited by MissBizz on June 8, 2015 8:08PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Moonscythe
    Moonscythe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm 23% down now so I'm on track for 7ish. Then I suppose there is also the patch.
  • Suhxtob-yu
    Suhxtob-yu
    ✭✭✭
    I still haven't recieved my code......
  • Moonscythe
    Moonscythe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suhxtob-yu wrote: »
    I still haven't recieved my code......

Emails have not gone out but you may have your code. Some of the PS4 codes are apparently place holders but the XB1 codes are useable once they are active. Your code is on your billing history page in your account. Look back on this thread for info.
  • fureyu
    fureyu
    ✭✭
    Code confirmed working for me XB1 US CST
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    All codes are now active and can be redeemed, and emails will be going out shortly. Thanks for your patience, and enjoy the game!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep - I'm at work, but just entered my code on Xbox.com and it worked! But, it's already 4:20pm for me here in Chicago, so don't know as it'll all be downloaded by midnight.

But, as someone mentioned earlier, with Instant On, maybe it is already downloading? *fingers crossed*
  • delushin
    delushin
    ✭✭✭
    Woke up to a very nice email telling me the code is ready. Code entered and download underway, thank Z!

I have but one day of work left then I am on holidays for a week, sadly it will not all be fun and games.
    Raven Guard - PS4 [PvE/PvP] NA Server - Daggerfall Convenant
    #1 AUS/NZ Guild - http://ravenguardclan.com/
    http://www.twitch.tv/delushin
  • Hawk269
    Hawk269
    ✭✭✭
    Just a heads up...

On the Xbox Live Marketplace, it now states that the game unlocks at 12:01am EST. Prior to today, it had a different time and ZOS said that it would unlock at 12:01am EST only on the East Coast and those in PST would have to wait till 12:01PST, but Xbox Live usually would state this. It now looks the way it is listed that the game should unlock a 9pm PST since that will be 12:01est. We will see in about 4 hours.
  • Hawk269
    Hawk269
    ✭✭✭
    Moonscythe wrote: »
    I'm 23% down now so I'm on track for 7ish. Then I suppose there is also the patch.

If on Xbox One, it should pull down the entire file. On my system it says I have about 55gb downloaded, which from previous posts it should be the whole thing.
  • Logighost
    Logighost
    Soul Shriven
    Game has loaded and is playable for me. Just throwing that out. I'm Texas CST on PS4.
  • Hawk269
    Hawk269
    ✭✭✭
    Logighost wrote: »
    Game has loaded and is playable for me. Just throwing that out. I'm Texas CST on PS4.

Really??? Your CST and it is letting you play? That sounds odd being that people on the EST are not able to play. Wonder if they said the hell with it and unlocked it. I will try after dinner, I am on the West Coast.
  • Logighost
    Logighost
    Soul Shriven
    Hawk269 wrote: »
    Logighost wrote: »

Really??? Your CST and it is letting you play? That sounds odd being that people on the EST are not able to play. Wonder if they said the hell with it and unlocked it. I will try after dinner, I am on the West Coast.

Yup! And there are several other on also
  • thefightingcanadian
    I'm on the west coast..playing as we speak lol
  • Sl1ckTh1ef
    I believe those who got the PC Transfer have the game activated already...those who pre-purchased from Sony/Microsoft it wont unlock until 12am
  • Suhxtob-yu
    Suhxtob-yu
    ✭✭✭
    Sl1ckTh1ef wrote: »
    I believe those who got the PC Transfer have the game activated already...those who pre-purchased from Sony/Microsoft it wont unlock until 12am

Naw, I have the PC transfer and it is not letting me play until 12:01am est.
  • Jager
    Jager
    Keep timing out. On login
  • Galenmark
    Galenmark
    Soul Shriven
    I bought the pc version early on so technically I should receive said email yet I have not, can anyone help me in this dilemma?It makes absolutely no sense to me why it should not operate, is it mandated to pre-order the game or can you buy a hard copy and still have it operate?

Any help would greatly be appreciated.
  • Elona
    Elona
    ✭✭✭
    I still have not received my code via email either for PC to PS4 transfer. I submitted a ticket to support, but all I received was an automated response to talk to SONY about redeeming my code. It's a little hard for Sony to help me with redeeming a code that I do not even have yet.
  • IMADAJ
    IMADAJ
    Soul Shriven
    I still haven't received my code. Support told me to contact Microsoft who told me to contact Zenimax who has ignored my emails. I feel very cheated.