Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for friends for ESO post your name here so others can friend you!!!

HellBound_Angel
Post your name in the comments below and maybe a little about your build as well "if you want to "
  • HellBound_Angel
    SSG Predat0r
    I run a DPS Nightblade that deals out 25k - 29k of dps damage.
    I also run a guild called the Battle Born Dominion is you'd like to join message me or check out the forum that tells more about my guild.
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    Daishin15 is my gamer tag
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    @PoseidonEvil

hope to see some of you ingame. in town or on the battlefield :wink:
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • Sacredballs
    Sacredballs
    Soul Shriven
    Sacredballs is my GT
  • Lord_Arkala
    Lord_Arkala
    ✭✭✭
    Gt is Lord Arkala
    Edited by Lord_Arkala on June 3, 2015 10:03PM
  • Grimnaur
    Grimnaur
    ✭✭✭
    GT - Grimnaur
    “Laugh whenever you can. Keeps you from killing yourself when things are bad. That and vodka.” - J.B.
  • FlapjacksNsyrup
    FlapjacksNsyrup

I have a few real life friends that will play but most aren't going to be sinking in as much time as I will be.

Planning on running a Reguard Nightblade (Daggerfall Covenant).
    Edited by FlapjacksNsyrup on June 9, 2015 5:08PM
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GT: Marus Umbra

Leader of the guild Magicka, now in Xbox One flavor, too, if anyone's interested. Link Here to check out our forum thread.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Ozzy420Shadar
    GT: Kos Ozzy 420
    AD faction
    Just starting AD guild Tamriels Golden Warriors msg me if interested, social PvE focus, no abuse racism/sexism etc tolerated.
    Tamriels Golden Warriors!
  • Snaggyaphid817
    Snaggyaphid817
    Soul Shriven
    AD kaj nightblade
    New to XBox one and looking for other adventuresome players
  • Letspretend96
    Letspretend96
    ✭✭
    My name is astien in the game and my gamer tag is letspretend96 I'm on est time zone and I'm gay :) so lgbt welcomed please add me if your willing to help me out with the game and play side by side,
  • nolaneyles32
    nolaneyles32
    Soul Shriven
    HalfAChub32
  • ninjacrazy269
    N1njacrazy269 down to quest when im on. (:
  • njsk39
    njsk39
    Soul Shriven
    Gamertag: Bruiser Bunny, looking for people to have fun, learn the game, and play with :)
  • Alinor
    Alinor
    ✭✭
    GT: GillyTheFirst
    When your enemies defy you, you must serve them steel and fire. When they go to their knees, however, you must help them back to their feet. Elsewise no man will ever bend the knee to you. And any man who must say ‘I am the king’ is no true king at all. Aerys never understood that, but you will. When I’ve won your war for you, we will restore the king’s peace and the king’s justice. - Tywin Lannister
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    I have a guild on EP called Fairy Tail. We have PC vets and new players to. The Guilds focus will change as all things do with time. Right now exploration and adventuring while meeting new people. Everyone is welcome to join. Daishin15 is my gt shoot me a message if you want to join us or just hangout its all good in tamerial
  • UberJenkinz
    UberJenkinz
    Soul Shriven
    GT is same add me up
  • dragosin
    dragosin
    Looking for a few people to adventure with. I have a dark elf nightblade for those familiiar with everquest I'm building him into a shadowknight on the Na server xbox one. And I have a sorceress on the eu server. Will be making a cleric too.
    Gt is dragonsbane4381. If up for adventure hit me up.
  • dragosin
    dragosin
    Oh yeah I'm on Eastern time
  • zacharycohen423nub18_ESO
    Zrad Jenkins
    21 Years old
  • Mattgatt
    Mattgatt
    GT - Gattilicious69.. Looking for people to adventure with .. I'm a Noob and Still learning the game. A guild with like minded individuals would be awesome! Hoping to level my Templar/ healing build character up.
  • UrbanXV
    UrbanXV
    Soul Shriven
    GT- UrbanXV
    Sorcerer of course
  • freaks34n
    freaks34n
    Soul Shriven
    Gt freaks34n
    I'm running a templar in DC right now. New to the game looking to have some fun
  • ASquareOval
    GT: A Square Oval

Faction: AD

Level: 11

Build: 1h + Shield Dragon Knight (PvP Build)
  • FlameArchitect
    Gt: Flame Architect

Aldmeri Dominion - Bosmer Nightblade

PST
  • BinaryPickles
    BinaryPickles
    Soul Shriven
    GT: BinaryPickles

Started with Nightblade, Aldmeri Dominion. Looking for guild or friends to play with as I level up.
  • Galroth1128
    GT: American Ace114

Ebonheart Pact- VR 6 (at this point) Nord Dragonknight

I main as a tank for pve, but really enjoy going through Cyrodiil every once in a while just to smack AD and DC in the faces.

Would also love to find some people around my level for Craglorn content.

Also have a guild (Ebonheart Vanguard) for those who are just learning the game or coming from PC to help new players/dungeons/pvp
    Edited by Galroth1128 on June 10, 2015 7:18PM
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    I been EP since beta on PC and we were overwhelmed in PVP some how things changed on there and now everyone is porting to console EP. I welcome the challenge of AD and DC because otherwise pvp wont be a war it will be slaughter. GT is Daishin15 I'm a vet 11 sorc. I got my own guild but I'm working with a cross faction guild to make sure we can all have fun in PVP. Message me if you are looking forward to fighting for your faction. Hide your kids. Hide your wives. Them EP animals killing everybody!!!!
  • Count_Dracula
    Count_Dracula
    ✭✭✭
    GT: Nickel Rock......34 year old 12 year XBL subscriber
  • Raaahhhyyynn
    GT: Aranethonn 21years old in Texas on Xbox One.

Have a V6 dps sorcerer and a lvl 17 tank dragonknight.

Looking for Guilds and people to play with!