Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for friends for ESO post your name here so others can friend you!!!

• ThePeskyCrow
    ThePeskyCrow
    ✭✭
    The Pesky Crow XB1 NA AD Mage.
    I ate your sweet roll! Kaw~ :v
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    There are many different types of guilds. Trade/crafting/raiding/PVP/role playing. I have a great guild called Fairy Tail. We have some max vets that can and will assist in crafting and other PVE content. Some of us like to PVP as well. But I stress the fact that my guild is a "home" a place where you will feel comfortable and the laughs dont end. If you looking for more than just a place to roam then come call my guild your "home" Daishin15 is my GT.
    Edited by Daishin15 on June 10, 2015 10:37PM
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • Kencan333ub17_ESO
    GT: kenf333, heavy armor (engine-guardian), destro-staff/two-hander dunmer mage ALDMERI DOMINION level 6 from scratch

(i missed the char transfer window :/ but i don't mind i was eligible i was @divinitywep)
    Acct name: @DivinityWep

Stamblade Main: Sunderflame
    DK: Jragondir
    Necro: Shadoknite
  • LetTheTideRoll
    LetTheTideRoll
    Soul Shriven
    GT is the same as my username. Level 8 Sorcerer (Daggerfall). Barely have any friends on XB1 so I need a group to go through the game with
  • vex2110
    vex2110
    Soul Shriven
    el J3se is the gt
  • montel-haywood
    montel-haywood
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Montelx
    Need a group.
    I'm a few exp from 8
    Please have a mic
    Redguard - Nightblade
    Doing hella side quest
    Not touching story for awhile
  • TYRANDREWSAUR
    TYRANDREWSAUR
    Soul Shriven
    GT: TYRANDREWSAUR

i only have lvl 9, 5, and 3 characters and im just looking for some people to enjoy the game with while getting some help with harder quests
  • dragosin
    dragosin
    Was finally able to get on na server last night. I have a lvl 5 de nb ebonheart pact building as a tank. On est I have a mic and just running side quests and exploring right now. Currently not looking for a guild just some fellow adventurers.
  • dragosin
    dragosin
    dragosin wrote: »
    Was finally able to get on na server last night. I have a lvl 5 de nb ebonheart pact building as a tank. On est I have a mic and just running side quests and exploring right now. Currently not looking for a guild just some fellow adventurers.[/gt dragonsbane4381]
  • gashuffer75
    GT: gashuffer75; 30 years old playing out of the Chicago suburbs.

Running a DW, Dark Elf DragonKnight for now. May change to SS or 2H, prolly no bow or staffs for the near future.

Not 100% sure of my build at this point, but will flush more out of it as I progress and research. So many options right now with so few skill points!

Just applied to Battle Born Dominion, but that doesn't mean I won't play with ya'll.
  • Mluczy420
    Mluczy420
    Soul Shriven
    Lvl 25 Nightblade AD

Texas cst

Looking for new friends for casual & social gaming