The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Molag Bal is OP

• ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I first saw this I thought maybe ZoS decided to up Molag Bal's difficulty a bit. He's the last boss, he's supposed to be hard. But no, bugged, and still a pushover.
  • firstdecan
    firstdecan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shunravi wrote: »
    Thanks to this thread I now have a good shortlist of people who respond to a thread title before reading its content. Rather worthwhile I say...

Most posters are like one of Pavlov's dogs. They see certain key words and either troll or go on whatever rant they have about a personal pet peeve. Welcome to the internet.
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am soooo glad this in no ANOTHER NERF this post.

Thanks for the laugh..
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Pelemane wrote: »
    EDIT: Upon watching the video, the OP isn't complaining about it being difficult, guys. He ran into a bug :p, although he'd still have lived and been able to kill Molag Bal anyway if he'd blocked :D. This wasn't a serious problem, it was a funny video.

Heh gj you actually watched the vid AND read the OP. :) I'll just paste one of my earlier replies here anyway:
    Pelemane wrote: »
    This is a learn to play issue. You can play how you want, you can create any build you want, you just have to actually learn to play in the process. Once you hit the bug where you lose the blessing of the divines you have to make sure you dodge and block. By the time you're hitting the VR1 stage you should be sitting on enough health that 19k does not wipe you.

I do feel for you that the blessings of the divines is gone, but I had it happen to me when my internet crapped out in a storm and was still able to beat him, I just dodged and blocked. That being said, the bug needs fixed.

An edit: BTW, it is pretty hilarious.

Lol sure. He has 2 million health, if you do 10k dps it would take you 30+ minutes. And 10k dps at v1 while rolling,blocking and selfhealing is kinda much. So yeah cba. Also don't believe that you cleared it without buff.

So yeah I might be able to kill him without buff, but it would take like 1h.

Haha, yep :D. I actually read thread-starting posts, which seems to be pretty rare at times. I don't usually watch embedded videos, but as I read through this thread something didn't quite add up with the replies I saw, so I went back and did that, even =).

/cheers
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To the OP have you beat him now? I mean you do have two more followers to sacrifice. Your armor was made by the lowest bidder. And you have to "ANTICIPATE" in this game.