The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

[POLL]The main Templar heal "Rushed" Ceremony/BoL now has a cast time. Should it be renamed?

• Skwor
    Skwor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lethargic Ceremony

Vynist wrote: »
    Gabe Newell from Valve: "Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet - because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity."

http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/1g8lqv/gabe_newell_one_of_the_things_we_learned_pretty/

QFT, a certain company is at least beginning to appear somewhat questionable in their message to Templars
  • LEGENDARYYY
    LEGENDARYYY
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honor the Dead Teammates I couldn't Heal in Time
    To anyone telling me not to whine, you don't know who are are talking to. My main is a Sorcerer. I'm here advocating for my Templar brothers that have gotten the short end of the development stick ever since restoring spirit was nerfed early launch. I have a few templar alts but I rarely use them since 1.6. I would like to use my templar more often but...

what development? Have you seen the last months patch notes? Looks to me like a few hours of work tops. They don't fix anything else, you think they'll fix templars?

With this pace, they MAY have edited tooltip in year 2018 at best.

This bugs me.
    CP capped.

EP - Nord - Eystein Blodsbringar - Tristat DK Tank
    EP - Nord - Eyjolf Blodsbringar - Stamina NB PvPer
    EP - Argonian - Tired-Of-Cats - Magicka Sorc PvPer
    EP - Khajit - Cutepaws - Banker
    EP - Redguard - Jathod Trearan - Stamina DK DD
    EP - Redgaurd - Dhenus Okzhat-Si - Stamina Sorcerer DD (vMSA toon, 569K)
    EP - Altmer - Haqsin - Magicka Sorc DD
    EP - Altmer - Minia Feaine - Templar Healer

+ about 20 deleted alts

GM of Pact Veteran Trade (Craglorn), Traders of the Ebonheart (Mournhold), Pact Veteran Trade II (Mournhold)

All part of the "Akatosh Imperium".

Want competitive Cyrodiil? Support THIS thread.

Me soloing Veteran Elden Hollow and AA: HERE
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    No Instant Burst Heal would be my name for it. Temps range skills can't compete and now our in close fighting ability is nerfed by the removal of our only instant burst heal. If that is designed as intented then the design team needs to be fired or they need to stop playing gank only PvP on their NBs.
    Edited by Curragraigue on May 23, 2015 11:34PM
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breath of Lag
    To anyone telling me not to whine, you don't know who are are talking to. My main is a Sorcerer. I'm here advocating for my Templar brothers that have gotten the short end of the development stick ever since restoring spirit was nerfed early launch. I have a few templar alts but I rarely use them since 1.6. I would like to use my templar more often but...

what development? Have you seen the last months patch notes? Looks to me like a few hours of work tops. They don't fix anything else, you think they'll fix templars?

With this pace, they MAY have edited tooltip in year 2018 at best.

This bugs me.

Great. Now even we are getting bugs Ourselves.

No but seriously; troll guy Is a troll calling templars OP but I'm not going to say templars can't be competitive because we can. Its just the bugs that not only go forever without being fixed, but then they become features. With this sort of management, you just cannot have any serious balances done.

Just had a typo that I think would be a good term for bugs that become features. They're not fixed, they're fuxed.
  • SeptimusDova
    SeptimusDova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @technohic

Templar's Fuxed by Design<<< Sig line material right there :)
  • Syldayan
    Syldayan
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    something like , bad smell in the mouth ...
  • stabbykitteh
    stabbykitteh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought this was happening?
    Wow, sorry guys. That was 100% my fault and just poor (ie: wrong!) wording. What we're planning to do is increase the animation, not the cast time. A faster animation will result in the heal occurring sooner after the button is pressed.

Source
    Edited by stabbykitteh on May 24, 2015 12:30AM
  • NadiusMaximus
    NadiusMaximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I'm dubbing It..

Not playing or paying till this *** *** fixed. Serious joke eso has become since fall.
    Take the most broken God damned class and nerf the *** out of it. Give us one amity that can nuke a player in pvp, then nerf the *** out of it. Break 33% of our skills, then nerf the *** out of them.
    I'm *** done. See you in September maybe.

Oh and consoles gonna be great, got to say that to dodge ban.

• Animal_Mother
    Animal_Mother
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I would like to suggest "I pressed the button to heal you, but... Aahhhhg....."
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Botched Ceremony
    Well it looks like the voting has settled. A big thanks to everyone that included their input on this crucial renaming decision.

At the time of this writing, it looks like "Honor the Dead Teammates I Couldn't Heal in Time" is the clear crowd favorite with a whopping 38% of the vote! The next runner up, is "Breath of Lag", lagging behind at 16% followed by "Lethargic Ceremony," taking its sweet time at 15%. My own personal favorite, "Botched Ceremony" really botched up its campain message and only managed to take in 8%.

Again thanks for everyone's suggestions but the Templars of ESO have spoken loud and clear. I have made a mockup of the new tool tip with the appropriate corrections. Please provide me any feedback on the design and wording so we can be as accurate and TRUTHFUL as possible.

Mbgru5t.png

Edit: Cleaned up the wording a bit and modified the ability icon.

This message has been brought to you by Templars: Slower by Design(TM)
    Edited by Yolokin_Swagonborn on May 24, 2015 4:35AM
  • Jaxsun
    Jaxsun
    ✭✭✭✭
    although Breath of Failure would work too :D

All LOL aside, the handling is really telling

Yep, they broke and cant fix it so its working as intended...
  • glak
    glak
    ✭✭✭
    Healing Ritual II
    PBpsy wrote: »
    "Breath of Fart"
    Templar:
    "I face away from you and heal in your general direction!"
    Ally close to death:
    "That heal stinks so bad, just kill me now!"
    Edited by glak on May 24, 2015 5:10AM