The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

*requesting Stickied* Console Information (PS4/Xbox One) BETA, $20, etc from official info

NewBlacksmurf
NewBlacksmurf
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Im posting this here from comments in the General Forum...

Due to the numerous amounts of posts on the forums I thought to create a "Sticky" post that will contain lots of helpful information regarding console interests

Based on current information found on the support articles and not based on assumptions, desires, preferences or third party websites

General:
-The game is set to release on June 9, 2015
-File size - Approx 65 Gig (Disc owners should expect a 15Gig day one update)
http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/1752849/#Comment_1752849
ZOS_JasonLeavey wrote:
You'll be able to update the console beta client come launch day to avoid redownloading the entire game. Hope this helps!

-PS4, Xbox One players will not be on the same servers.
*-Xbox One and PS4 players will have NOT the option too use a keyboard to chat in certain cases (Console versions of the game will also provide limited input by USB-connected keyboards for features not already supported by voice chat or controller input.)
*Resolution unknown (awaiting ZOS confirmation '' Our targets for frame-rate and resolution on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One are 30 FPS and 1080p resolution. If that changes, we will update our target specs. ")

-PC/MAC will not be able to play on any cross servers with any PS4 or Xbox One players
-The game will be for sale in the respective console stores for digital copies (and pre-order) at the regular price
-The retail copy (disc) will also be available at participating stores
-There are $20 versions of the game for customers who qualify to transfer their PC version to PS4 or Xbox One. These will show up after logging into your account (on this website) and go into the store to make the purchase. This is the same game as retail BUT the retail versions do not include an account copy from PC to Xbox One or PS4.
*If you have questions be sure to go to the support topics first - https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/list/kw/console/sno/1/search/1/session/L3RpbWUvMTQyOTAxOTIzOS9zaWQvcFBRcXJSam0=

BETA:

-In order to have been considered for console BETA, you needed to have applied separately months ago in order to be considered. Buying the $20 game and/or having applied and participated in the PC BETA did not identify you as a console BETA applicant for ps4 or xbox one. If you did apply but think you've been omitted or maybe used the wrong email address, please contact support - https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask

As of 4/22/15
Console beta invitations will be sent in waves throughout the day, so keep an eye on your inbox. We thank everyone for their patience and their interest in the ESOTU console beta!

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2015/04/22/the-esotu-console-beta-starts-tomorrow

When will I know if I'm invited to participate in beta?

Beta applicants who have not received one yet, don't worry! Whenever we send a batch of invites, we will make an announcement on our website as well as our social channels ( Facebook...
Date Updated: 04/14/2015

When will beta testing for consoles begin?
Updated 03/16/2015 11:19 AM Published 06/05/2013 03:55 PM

Beta testing for the console versions of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited will start at a later date. We will make an announcement when we send out the invitations.

I haven’t received an activation e-mail after signing up for the console beta.

Console beta applicants should be sure to check their spam folders or promotions tabs. They should also add noreply@elderscrollsonline.com...
Date Updated: 03/17/2015

Buying the PC to PS4 or Xbox One transfer

Will I have full access to the game on my console if I buy the game and purchase the console transfer?
Updated 04/09/2015 11:43 AM Published 06/04/2014 02:02 PM

Players who purchased the PC / Mac game either from The Elder Scrolls Online PC/Mac Store or from a retailer and activated their game code by 6/30/14 (11:59pm UTC) are able to purchase the console transfer (for $20.00 USD or €14,99 Euro or £12.99 GBP) between April 9, 2015 and May 9, 2015 and enjoy the full Tamriel experience on console.

Please note, the release date for The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited on console is June 9, 2015.

Does the Console Transfer Offer move my PC / Mac account and associated characters permanently to the designated console version?
Updated 03/16/2015 11:22 AM Published 06/18/2014 10:47 AM
No. This offer will simply take an exact copy of your PC / Mac account and replicate it. From the point of the transfer, the original PC / Mac account will remain 'as is', whilst the new console account will be 100 percent separate. Progress made on one account will not affect the progress made on the other account.

If I am a European player who plays on the North American server on PC/Mac, will I be able to purchase a console transfer to the European console megaserver?
Updated 04/09/2015 11:35 AM Published 01/28/2015 11:36 AM

Yes. When a player purchases a console transfer, all their characters are moved to both the North American and European console megaservers.

I'm eligible for the PC/Mac to console transfer. Why don't I see the option to transfer to PlayStation 4?

Updated 04/10/2015 03:13 PM Published 04/10/2015 01:41 PM

Players who are eligible for the console transfer offer should be aware that transfers to PlayStation 4 are only available to those who reside within the regions of SCEA (Sony Computer Entertainment America) and SCEE (Sony Computer Entertainment Europe). Players residing in countries not listed below are not eligible to transfer from PC/Mac to PlayStation 4, but may still transfer to Xbox One.

SCEA Region
Argentina
Brazil
Canada
Chile
Colombia
Mexico
Peru
United States

SCEE Region
Australia
Austria
Bahrain
Belgium
Bulgaria
Croatia
Czech Republic
Denmark
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hungary
India
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Kuwait
Lebanon
Luxembourg
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Qatar
Romania
Russia
Saudi Arabia
Slovenia
South Africa
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Turkey
Ukraine
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom

I purchased the console transfer. How do I download the game?

Updated 04/09/2015 11:11 AM Published 04/07/2015 12:49 PM

Players who purchased The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited for Console with account copy will receive instructions on downloading the game client via e-mail before the launch of the console version of the game.

If I transfer from PC/Mac to console, will all my items transfer with me?
Updated 04/13/2015 08:53 AM Published 01/28/2015 11:02 AM

Players who take advantage of the PC/Mac-to-console transfer will have the following included in the transfer:

Characters (in the same state) copied over the selected console servers (both EU and NA)
Items (equipped to characters, in the inventory, and in the bank)

The following will not carry over from PC/Mac accounts to console accounts as part of the transfer:

Crowns
Mail
Guilds
Friends
Ignore list
Trading house
Raid leaderboards status
AvA leaderboard status
Deleted Items
Deleted Characters

Players should therefore make sure to retrieve all items from their in-game mail shortly before the transfer takes place, as items not yet retrieved will not be transferred.

Will I be able to specify for what console I will want my character to be transferred to?
Updated 04/09/2015 11:50 AM Published 06/04/2014 02:02 PM

Yes. Eligible customers are able to specify the console format of their choice when purchasing a console transfer from The Elder Scrolls Online PC/Mac Store. In addition, players can purchase both the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions of the transfer and move their characters to both if they wish.

When will I get my console code after I take advantage of the transfer offer?

Updated 04/09/2015 11:51 AM Published 06/04/2014 04:34 PM

Players who have purchased a console transfer should keep an eye on their e-mail for more information on the account copy process as well as their digital game code.

Other helpful threads where ZOS staff has responded
-Console BETA survey email...
http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/164771/console-beta-survey-email-havent-received-it#latest
We're looking into this now, but for the record, anyone who signed up for console beta should have received a survey. It wasn't random. ;)

-PC to Console copy regular....
http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/164705/pc-to-console-copy-reguarding-crown-store#latest
Hi there, @jchini! Yes, items you purchase on the Crown Store will transfer with you (provided they're equipped, in your Collections tab, in your inventory, or your personal bank).

-Just got my transfer to console email.....

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/163987/just-got-my-transfer-to-console-email/p6

Bumbuliuz wrote: »
» show previous quotes

Hmmm I went trough the tread and didn't find anything about it. I'm really happy with this move from ESO, I just would love to be able to buy the PS4 transfer.

Hey everyone. For those seeing only the Xbox One transfer option and not the PlayStation 4 option, this is due to your country of residence not being included in the SCEA (Sony Computer Entertainment America) and SCEE (Sony Computer Entertainment Europe) regions. Please refer to this knowledge base article for a list of the countries that are eligible for the transfer to PS4.

-ZOS Oversight on the Console transfer...
http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/159062/zos-oversight-on-the-console-offer-or-intentional#latest
Hey everyone. We are actually in the process of updating the knowledge base articles mentioned in this thread. As explained in the articles as they are now, our initial plans for the PC/Mac-to-console transfer would have only allowed players to transfer from the North American PC/Mac server to the North American console server of their choice (or from the European PC/Mac server to the European console server of their choice). while we haven't locked down the details just yet, we are working towards making it so that the server you play on currently (on PC/Mac) won't limit your server options if you choose to take advantage of the transfer offer.

***If I may have overlooked your specific question, please go here first ***

- https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/list/kw/console/sno/1/search/1/session/
Edited by NewBlacksmurf on April 22, 2015 8:04PM
-PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • dafox187
    dafox187
    ✭✭✭
    will i be able to buy the transfer and not use it until i get a ps4

don't get mad at my spelling, autocorrect doesn't cover fantasy.
    Why couldn't the Khajiit go to the party? She had to be Elsweyr.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dafox187 wrote: »
    will i be able to buy the transfer and not use it until i get a ps4

It unclear exactly how it works but at the very least you *should be able to claim the game if you set up a PsN id
    As far as copying the info over...usually those types of steps involve having the console.

Again this is just a guess based off other experiences but for sure the code will be sent separately around June 9th per ZOS comments in the forums if anyone purchases the $20 game
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, I'll keep this handy to link to rather than the separate support articles.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Cudda
    Cudda
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the Sticky... But my main question still exists.

Where is my free 30 days of ESO Plus? This was the promise originally when this was announced.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cudda wrote: »
    Thanks for the Sticky... But my main question still exists.

Where is my free 30 days of ESO Plus? This was the promise originally when this was announced.

ESO plus is not comparable to the old subscription. Review the revised terms and conditions. ESO plus is a seperate purchase which is not offered with the purchase of any game. However the ourchase of any game gives you unlimited access so the free 30 days are still provided based on context and access.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    updated:
    Hey @Varicite,

To clarify, you will have the option of using a keyboard for chatting on the console version of the game, if you prefer the QWERTY life over voice chat. :)

• NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is no longer being updated. Please see the other thread in my signature....sorry