Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Just got my transfer to console email.

• vejitaku
    vejitaku
    Soul Shriven
    cyqa wrote: »
    Am I missing something? I got the email, and I'm eligible for the transfer, but it's not in the store like the email says? Am I supposed to be looking somewhere else or should I just email support.

Scroll down in the store page, there was a list of stuff to buy, at the bottom were the console versions for Playstation and Xbox.

Thanks! All I have are the PC/Mac Digital downloads, then the crown packs/ESO membership. I'll contact support now that I know for sure I'm missing the links. :)
    This may seem like a silly question, but are you signed into your ESO account when accessing the store? If not, please sign into your account and let us know if the transfer options still aren't appearing.

I was signed in, yes! I also tried signing out and back in.

Okay, thanks for the follow-up information. We're looking into this now. Thanks!

this is happening to me too!
  • Bumbuliuz
    Bumbuliuz
    My issue is that I can only see the option for the Xbox One upgrade but not the PS4 one.
  • ZOS_AmeliaR
    ZOS_AmeliaR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumbuliuz wrote: »
    Has anyone happen to them that they can only see the Xbox One upgrade but not the PS4 one?

A few pages back official mod commented on this

Hmmm I went trough the tread and didn't find anything about it. I'm really happy with this move from ESO, I just would love to be able to buy the PS4 transfer.

Hey everyone. For those seeing only the Xbox One transfer option and not the PlayStation 4 option, this is due to your country of residence not being included in the SCEA (Sony Computer Entertainment America) and SCEE (Sony Computer Entertainment Europe) regions. Please refer to this knowledge base article for a list of the countries that are eligible for the transfer to PS4.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • lozzer1999
    lozzer1999
    Soul Shriven
    vovus69 wrote: »
    You also need xbox gold live or Sony Plus. This is some extra cash per month. Is there a version without this requirement? I would buy PS4 just for this game, but I will not pay monthly sub for Sony Plus... This is the main deterrent now for me...

you don't need ps plus or xbox live to play eso online :)
  • lozzer1999
    lozzer1999
    Soul Shriven
    Didn't get the email, but option was available on the website.

please can you send me a link to that
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone happen to them that they can only see the Xbox One upgrade but not the PS4 one?

Hmmm I went trough the tread and didn't find anything about it. I'm really happy with this move from ESO, I just would love to be able to buy the PS4 transfer.

Hey everyone. For those seeing only the Xbox One transfer option and not the PlayStation 4 option, this is due to your country of residence not being included in the SCEA (Sony Computer Entertainment America) and SCEE (Sony Computer Entertainment Europe) regions. Please refer to this knowledge base article for a list of the countries that are eligible for the transfer to PS4.
    And here is a prime example where corporate greed (by Sony) screws-over potential customers.

It's sad ZOS pander to them. Readers will note ZOS have NEVER mentioned this little detail in their PR for the PS4 version.
    Edited by fromtesonlineb16_ESO on April 10, 2015 7:51PM
  • HyperToxic
    HyperToxic
    ✭✭✭

And here is a prime example where corporate greed (by Sony) screws-over potential customers.

It's sad ZOS pander to them. Readers will note ZOS have NEVER mentioned this little detail in their PR for the PS4 version.

I'm doubting this is a Sony thing, considering Japan is not listed nor is any Asia country...

Take a look: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28160/

Edited by HyperToxic on April 10, 2015 8:18PM
    V14 Sorc / V14 Templar / V14 Dk / V5 NB

• cyqa
    cyqa
    ✭✭✭
    Thesiren wrote: »
    Am I missing something? I got the email, and I'm eligible for the transfer, but it's not in the store like the email says? Am I supposed to be looking somewhere else or should I just email support.

Scroll way down on the store page. I missed it too at first.

Thanks for the info, but it actually isn't there at all for me and I'm working with support. I'd encourage anyone else (like @vejitaku ) who can't see the option in the store to email support a screenshot of your store interface showing that the console purchases don't appear (and logged in to your eligible account), as this is what they asked me to do and I'm waiting for their response.

Edit: It's been a few hours since I took that screenshot and sent it to ZOS support, and I just checked and the transfer options have appeared in the store. So thank you, CS!
    Edited by cyqa on April 10, 2015 8:35PM
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lozzer1999 wrote: »
    You also need xbox gold live or Sony Plus. This is some extra cash per month. Is there a version without this requirement? I would buy PS4 just for this game, but I will not pay monthly sub for Sony Plus... This is the main deterrent now for me...

To clarify, a PlayStation Plus/Xbox Live Gold subscription is required to play The Elder Scrolls Online.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Bumbuliuz
    Bumbuliuz

Iceland has an official PlayStation Store that opened this year. So we are last time I checked an official part of Sony Europe. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_Store http://is.playstation.com/ps4/index.html
  • vovus69
    vovus69
    ✭✭✭✭

They - I eman
    lozzer1999 wrote: »

You are mistaken - you need it. Otherwise you will not get access.

"If I'll need your opinion, I'll give one to you" - Rivenspire
  • Bumbuliuz
    Bumbuliuz
    Here is the Icelandic PSN store. https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-is/home/games

So I would think the country is a part of SCEE and able to use the upgrade program?
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is the Icelandic PSN store. https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-is/home/games

So I would think the country is a part of SCEE and able to use the upgrade program?

It continues to revert back to en-US which is where the game is available. It doesn't stay on en-is (Iceland) sorry can't confirm but I'm pretty sure ZOS official statement above is going to be 100% accurate
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Naivefanboi
    Naivefanboi
    ✭✭✭✭

ps+ is 60 for a year, thats same as a game.. if you have a ps4 your probably gonna wanna do stuff online with your friends right? play games with em and such? totally worth it! plus u get free games every month :D
  • Bumbuliuz
    Bumbuliuz

It continues to revert back to en-US which is where the game is available. It doesn't stay on en-is (Iceland) sorry can't confirm but I'm pretty sure ZOS official statement above is going to be 100% accurate

It reverts to the country you are in or are logged in from. So it's not quite the same.

PSN-Iceland_zpsih6zrsx8.jpg
  • Biiiiiii
    Biiiiiii
    ✭✭✭
    We had to sign up before to test ESO on consol ? :o
  • Granz
    Granz
    ✭✭
    ZoS please make the actual copy very close to the console release. Like the day before. I would like to work on my current toons before transferring. As many have said in the thread I don't want to have to redo content to work on my VR levels on console.

Thanks for doing this. I am not sure which platform I will stick with (PS4 or PC) but I am willing to drop 20 on trying it on console.
  • LarZen
    LarZen
    ✭✭✭
    So I just bought the "ESOTU Imperial Edition for PS4 with account copy". But it did not say anything about what comes next.

I guess we get a code closer to launch so we can download or something?
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ZO isn't "pandering" to anything. There's no way they can make a game that requires PS+ playable in countries that don't have that service offered. It's not something that they should have needed to mention in addition to the messaging their PR already did about needing PS+ to play.
    ----
    Murray?
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LarZen wrote: »
    So I just bought the "ESOTU Imperial Edition for PS4 with account copy". But it did not say anything about what comes next.

It actually does...read the email. There was also info prior to the purchase to read
  • abuniffpreub18_ESO
    abuniffpreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Granz wrote: »
    ZoS please make the actual copy very close to the console release. Like the day before. I would like to work on my current toons before transferring. As many have said in the thread I don't want to have to redo content to work on my VR levels on console.

Thanks for doing this. I am not sure which platform I will stick with (PS4 or PC) but I am willing to drop 20 on trying it on console.

I sent them an email about this. It says it's a pre-purchase of the digital edition it doesn't say when you have to copy it over on a certain date just that you have to buy it within 30 days. I'd like to hear something from ZOS here about it.

Like it says the release date is June 9th, not much sense in copying it before then.
  • wraith808
    wraith808
    ✭✭✭✭
    Granz wrote: »

I sent them an email about this. It says it's a pre-purchase of the digital edition it doesn't say when you have to copy it over on a certain date just that you have to buy it within 30 days. I'd like to hear something from ZOS here about it.

Like it says the release date is June 9th, not much sense in copying it before then.

Other than the sheer number they're likely to have to copy. And testing.
    Quasim ibn-Muhammad - VR 12 Redguard Dragon Knight
    Taladriel Vanima - VR 5 Altmer Nightblade
    Ambalyo iyo Bogaadin - VR 1 Redguard Sorceror
  • LarZen
    LarZen
    ✭✭✭

It actually does...read the email. There was also info prior to the purchase to read

There is no information about when you receive a key to redeem on PSN. In the email or on the account.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enaijo wrote: »
    Im pretty sure if it was up to Zenimax they would bypass the PS+ and Xbox Live Gold stuff. So pretty sure that was up to Sony and not Zenimax.

So, how come that other MMOs on the PS4, like FFXIV (subscription) or DCUO (f2p) don't require PS+? Because Sony is throwing a dice to decide which game need PS+ and which don't?

DCUO is a Sony property. So it's not really surprising that they'd wave the fee on their own title to make it more enticing. I'm not sure what the prior relationship with Square is like, but again, it's not surprising.

Incidentally, as I remember it, Zeni had an agreement with Sony to wave the PS+ requirement, though something must have fallen through if they're saying PS+ is required now.
    it kinda sucks that it isnt crossplay,That would be a huge win for ZoS. i and many other would love to be able to switch and play some on xbox then go back to pc.
    But sadly its seperate accounts

Yeah, you're never going to get crossplay between Microsoft and Sony on a title. Which means, no unified MMO servers for us.
  • wraith808
    wraith808
    ✭✭✭✭
    Incidentally, as I remember it, Zeni had an agreement with Sony to wave the PS+ requirement, though something must have fallen through if they're saying PS+ is required now.

Sony didn't just give up the PS+ requirement- there was an agreement. What I think is likely is that after MS wouldn't play ball, they decided that it would be better to void that agreement also, and not give sony something if they couldnt get it going on both platforms.
    Quasim ibn-Muhammad - VR 12 Redguard Dragon Knight
    Taladriel Vanima - VR 5 Altmer Nightblade
    Ambalyo iyo Bogaadin - VR 1 Redguard Sorceror
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wraith808 wrote: »

Sony didn't just give up the PS+ requirement- there was an agreement. What I think is likely is that after MS wouldn't play ball, they decided that it would be better to void that agreement also, and not give sony something if they couldnt get it going on both platforms.

It's much more likely that there was a clause in the agreement which made it null and void if Microsoft couldn't be brought to the no-sub table. Otherwise it would be like making Sony the preferred console if they didn't have a sub fee when X-Box did.
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Zos_AmeliaR does that also mean we will only be eligible for a copy to the NA server of ESO if we reside in a country in SCEA?
    Edited by Curragraigue on April 12, 2015 1:04AM
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

@Zos_AmeliaR does that also mean we will only be eligible for a copy to the NA server of ESO if we reside in a country in SCEA?

No it doesn't. There was a post made on the ESO Facebook page asking about the server status for the consoles. Australia is part of SCEE and by the looks of it, we'll be on the NA server by default. Assuming they split the console servers as they have the PC/Mac servers.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There is no information about when you receive a key to redeem on PSN. In the email or on the account.

taking quotes and placing there here for everyone to read....

"After purchasing the console transfer, players will receive a digital key and instructions via e-mail before the launch of the console version of the game."

" Eligible players who purchased The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited for Console with account copy from The Elder Scrolls Online PC/Mac Store will receive a full digital copy of the game for their console of choice.

Players who purchased The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited for Console with account copy will receive instructions on downloading the game client via e-mail before the launch of the console version of the game.

Once purchased, players should keep an eye on their e-mail accounts for more information on the account copy process and, in the future, a digital game code. Account details will not be copied immediately upon pre-purchasing the transfer.

Please note that the transfer will only be available to eligible characters between April 9, 2015 and May 9, 2015.

PC/Mac accounts will be copied close to the release of the console versions of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited (June 9, 2015). Players who have purchased the The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited for Console with account copy will receive more information regarding the move via e-mail."

• LorenzoButtigieg
    LorenzoButtigieg
    ✭✭✭
    So Malta this year got added to the SCEE Region that mean we get all the benefits like UK, US and other countries do,
    we can have a valid PSN account and use the Playstation store.

But the problem is ZEN still think we're not on the SCEE region list so i can`t buy the game at a discount price, is this going to be fixed before the 30 day window is over?
    And yes i send emails but they send me no reply.

http://playstationmalta.com/maltese-ps-store-faq/
    Edited by LorenzoButtigieg on April 12, 2015 10:05AM