The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

STRONGEST CLASS IN PVP? (POLL)

• Sylveria_Relden
    Sylveria_Relden
    ✭✭✭✭
    DRAGONKNIGHT
    I find it really laughable we had a sudden increase in people voting NB.

I'd be willing to bet if we researched each user's previous posts in the forums we'd find they mainly play Sorc or DK and just want to deflect because they know damn well their class is OP. If there wasn't a "naming and shaming" clause in the forums I'd do just that and call people out on their BS.

Feel free to investigate for yourselves, however :)
    Edited by Sylveria_Relden on April 19, 2015 2:21AM
    TL;DR - If you got this far without reading the entire post you're either too lazy or suck at reading comprehension and probably don't belong in a public forum anyway. Just move along, you wouldn't understand.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SORCERER
    Dragon Knights might be very strong, but unlike Sorcerers, Dragon Knights will always die in the end.
  • Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SORCERER

I'd be willing to bet if we researched each user's previous posts in the forums we'd find they mainly play Sorc or DK and just want to deflect because they know damn well their class is OP. If there wasn't a "naming and shaming" clause in the forums I'd do just that and call people out on their BS.

70% of the population is a) standart sorc or b) 2h/bow NB.
    Just my experiences. I am happy to meet DKs or templars. Last one is a freekill, DKs are like an important moment while doing a sightseeingtour through Cyrodil (like "wow, die you See this? The whole world is talking about that OP DK and there is one!").
    Now serious: numbers of sorcs/stam NBs is extremly increased. I wonder why.... Yes, because MMO player usually play strong builds. In EU many DKs rerolled a sorc. I could name many high ranked DKs that rerolled because DK is not the Terminator anymore.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SORCERER
    Lhorion wrote: »

Just my experiences. I am happy to meet DKs or templars. Last one is a freekill, DKs are like an important moment while doing a sightseeingtour through Cyrodil (like "wow, die you See this? The whole world is talking about that OP DK and there is one!").
    Now serious: numbers of sorcs/stam NBs is extremly increased. I wonder why.... Yes, because MMO player usually play strong builds. In EU many DKs rerolled a sorc. I could name many high ranked DKs that rerolled because DK is not the Terminator anymore.
    I noticed this too. There's a rather large amount of previously god-like Dragon Knights that now run teleport around as a Sorcerer, while the amount of Magicka Nightblades that switched to Stamina just disheartens me.
    Edited by Lava_Croft on April 20, 2015 12:15PM
  • Saft
    Saft
    ✭✭✭
    SORCERER
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Lhorion wrote: »

I noticed this too. There's a rather large amount of previously god-like Dragon Knights that now run teleport around as a Sorcerer, while the amount of Magicka Nightblades that switched to Stamina just disheartens me.

Yeah, but there are a few magica NB out there, cudos to them!
    Not seen a stamina Sorc in ages, if i see someone cudo to you haha.

Stamina NB and magica Sorcs are the easy to win choise atm. Not sure how zenimax balanced things, but this went on for long now.

• LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never really noticed DKs being somehow weaker in 1.6, maybe because I never had problems with them in 1.5 in the first place.
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SORCERER
    Lol Mage go away :D
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NIGHTBLADE
    So much hate for Dks while they have already been nerfed to the ground ROFL
    Hopefully zos never read the PvP section or rip DK.
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • TheBucket
    TheBucket
    ✭✭✭✭
    SORCERER
    I just want them to nerf NB so I can just know what it feels like to finally be the class receiving them after over a year of frustration.
    William Reignes
    Magic Nightblade - Rogue Bomber
    Creator of Thirsty Thief Build (Retired 1.5)
  • Detector
    Detector
    ✭✭✭✭
    SORCERER
    NB have nice damage, but easyfrag for good sorcer or DK - no survival.
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NIGHTBLADE
    Detector wrote: »
    No survival? LOL. Ever fought against a Stamina Nb permanently dodging with nirnhoned armor?
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SORCERER
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    No survival? LOL. Ever fought against a Stamina Nb permanently dodging with nirnhoned armor?
    Dodgerolling is not NB related and Nirnhoned is a confirmed bug. Nice try though.
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NIGHTBLADE
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    Dodgerolling is not NB related and Nirnhoned is a confirmed bug. Nice try though.
    ... what is your point? Don't you think a medium armor nightblade with full nirn armor has good survivability?
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SORCERER

Confirmed. This is a conspiracy against nightblades.
    Edited by Armitas on May 24, 2015 11:09AM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DRAGONKNIGHT
    It's funny how the results of this poll have changed over the weeks. I remember looking at it not so long ago and seeing sorcs and NB's tied for the lead. Now it appears DK's are making a comeback.

All in all it says something that there's not a unanimous decision. I'm sure in previous patches 80-90% might say X class is most OP. The fact that people are split on which class is best means that we are slowly moving toward balance.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SORCERER
    Jules wrote: »
    It's funny how the results of this poll have changed over the weeks. I remember looking at it not so long ago and seeing sorcs and NB's tied for the lead. Now it appears DK's are making a comeback.

All in all it says something that there's not a unanimous decision. I'm sure in previous patches 80-90% might say X class is most OP. The fact that people are split on which class is best means that we are slowly moving toward balance.

This is the old poll. It screwed me up too. The new one is here http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/171130/updated-poll-strongest-class-in-pvp/p1
    Edited by Armitas on May 26, 2015 8:27PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • david.haypreub18_ESO
    david.haypreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DRAGONKNIGHT

The one common thread: Templars always dead last.
    Templars are 'just slower... by design'
    Yes, Gina actually said that (at least regarding Rushed Ceremony) right here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/161959/templar-skills-bugged-made-useless-ignored/p24
    VR 16 Templar (retired until Templars get fixed)
    VR 16 Sorcerer
    38 Nightblade
    24 DK
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DRAGONKNIGHT
    This is what I've seen in PvP.

Stamina NB - 2hander/bow - is the currently strongest class in PvP. Basically you just need 3 main skills - crit charge/wrecking blow/rally and dodge roll a lot.

current pvp populations are from most played to least played are : NB, Sorc, Templar, DK.

Ya we need a lol button.

"What happens when a NB with a 2h sword meets an DK (or Sorc) with a aoe staff. The NB with 2h Sword dies."
    -Clint Eastwood, A Fist Full of Dollars.

An "AoE Staff"?

Are you saying you actually die to single players spamming AoE on you? Yeah we definitely need an lol button.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »
    This is what I've seen in PvP.

Stamina NB - 2hander/bow - is the currently strongest class in PvP. Basically you just need 3 main skills - crit charge/wrecking blow/rally and dodge roll a lot.

current pvp populations are from most played to least played are : NB, Sorc, Templar, DK.

Ya we need a lol button.

"What happens when a NB with a 2h sword meets an DK (or Sorc) with a aoe staff. The NB with 2h Sword dies."
    -Clint Eastwood, A Fist Full of Dollars.

An "AoE Staff"?

Are you saying you actually die to single players spamming AoE on you? Yeah we definitely need an lol button.

Imagine if he had a single target staff. Good thing they dont make those!
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DRAGONKNIGHT
    Armitas wrote: »

This is the old poll. It screwed me up too. The new one is here http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/171130/updated-poll-strongest-class-in-pvp/p1

Oh, lol...
    In that case, disregard. :|
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy