The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I would pay x Crowns for ...

• Mansome
    Mansome
    ✭✭✭
    Extra character slots. I would like to have enough to have space for 2 of every race. So I could create male and female of each.
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would happily pay to be able to change the style of my armour. Say my current armour is Orcish style, i would like the option to be able to change this to say Nord without having to remake the whole set. Purely cosmetic.
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    1b6cde09d0f73736813483d94479338f.jpg
    I would like to say how tired it's getting that people keep quoting the Impossibles every time someone brings up cloaks or capes, which are not only completely within the lore, but are also an incredibly practical article of clothing if you are not a super hero flying into jet turbines.
    :trollin:
  • Lestorn
    Lestorn
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to say how tired it's getting that people keep quoting the Impossibles every time someone brings up cloaks or capes, which are not only completely within the lore, but are also an incredibly practical article of clothing if you are not a super hero flying into jet turbines.
    Lets just for a moment here, go back and look at EVERY Elder Scrolls game in the Universe of Nirn.

How many of the games can you count that had a legit cloak or cape slot for you to wear something of that nature, or had a suite of armor that had one?

The ONLY Suite I can think of that kind of had one, was the Nightingale Armor from Skyrim.

Conclusion. THEY DON'T F'ING EXIST!

Why? Because people on Nirn realized what a freaking horrible idea they are!

Also

Na na na na na na na BAT CAT!

• Wolfchild07
    Wolfchild07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dire wolf mount. Excuse me if it's lore breaking, but other lore has been broken, so that argument is kinda moot.
  • phreatophile
    phreatophile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would pay:

- up to 10000 crowns for a chance to craft my own costume; meaning piece by piece from various level armor pieces in whatever colors I choose. Why so high? Because I can't stand the mud flaps(tassets) and loincloths on all higher level armors, and I also can't stand that in every style the 3D modelers must have phoned it in after level 26 because nothing but color changes after that.

-2000 for a white or black senche. (yes I know someone datamined info showing a black senche)

-2000-5000 (depending upon the quality) per each for some vampy animations for existing skills, make me believe my character is a vampire.

-200-1000 (depending on quality) per each for some exclusive vampire emotes. Hang upside down, sleep in coffin, bare fangs, etc.
    Edited by phreatophile on March 19, 2015 3:33PM
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lestorn wrote: »
    Lets just for a moment here, go back and look at EVERY Elder Scrolls game in the Universe of Nirn.

How many of the games can you count that had a legit cloak or cape slot for you to wear something of that nature, or had a suite of armor that had one?

The ONLY Suite I can think of that kind of had one, was the Nightingale Armor from Skyrim.

Also

High King Emeric ruins my immersion!

art-litho-eso-highkingemeric-zoom.jpg
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More dressess for my orc to wear, more polymorphs costumes, werewolf skin colors for us weres.

Cliff racer pet,

A small mini jester pet.

A troll mount. (Ride on its shoulders)

Thats all that comes to mind atm
  • Lestorn
    Lestorn
    ✭✭✭
    ThePonzzz wrote: »
    Lestorn wrote: »

Also

High King Emeric ruins my immersion!

art-litho-eso-highkingemeric-zoom.jpg
    I must now assassinate him. Thank you for giving my purpose in life.

Wait, did the cape actually make it into the physical game? If not, then this picture is a moot point, and you just saved his life.
    Edited by Lestorn on March 18, 2015 6:45PM
  • MorHawk
    MorHawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. It's the Incredibles. Trifle ye not with the best movie Pixar has ever made.
    2. Capes don't exist in-game for a very practical gameplay reason. You should see how my Orc's hands clip into his armor when he's wearing bulky armor on his legs. Same deal.
    Observant wrote: »
    I can count to potato.
    another topic that cant see past its own farts.
    WWJLHD?
  • Lestorn
    Lestorn
    ✭✭✭
    MorHawk wrote: »
    1. It's the Incredibles. Trifle ye not with the best movie Pixar has ever made.
    2. Capes don't exist in-game for a very practical gameplay reason. You should see how my Orc's hands clip into his armor when he's wearing bulky armor on his legs. Same deal.
    Don't forget Bosmer Noses clipping through their Medium armor veteran hood masks.

• jelliedsoup
    jelliedsoup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bear or wolf mount or motif change option.
    www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Ks8_KGHqmO4
  • Jabber
    Jabber
    ✭✭
    Inventory slots beyond max
  • o_0
    o_0
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd pay anything for a race change potion. The devs modify skills, and do a forced respec as they know the changes impact player builds. Well in my opinion racial skills should act the same way. If The game developer changes how racial skills act, and it affects a player build, they should be given the option to change.
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Char slots and a Yellow/Chocolate/Black Lab puppy :smile:
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • Scotia
    Scotia
    ✭✭✭
    how about this, limited amounts of costumes, for instance new costume in store, only 500 made! cost is 3000 crowns. Once they are gone, they are gone.

Also items with numbers like new sword 1/500 made, that has graphic you cant find anywhere else.

Limited items and items that are only on the crown store for a certain time period, provides more incentive to buy them.
  • Cbdudek
    Cbdudek
    ✭✭
    Jabber wrote: »
    Inventory slots beyond max

I would love to see being able to buy inventory spaces with crowns eventually as well. Expanding beyond the max would also be great.
  • Jar_Ek
    Jar_Ek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1000 for a wardrobe function.
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has much has I would like cloaks and capes in game, they would need to not work in pvp
  • MercyKilling
    MercyKilling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ONE BILLION CROWNS....to be able to have armor mods like the ones on this site:
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/searchresults/?src_order=1&src_sort=0&src_view=1&src_tab=1&src_language=0&src_cat=54&page=1&pUp=1

Edit:
    I'd seriously put down some cash for that. Let the mod community do armor and weapons. But, it's a pipe dream, I know.

So, realistically?
    500 per dye.
    500-1000 to visit the character creation screen again and change appearance. (NOT RACE.)
    500-1000 for normal clothing outfits/costumes that don't totally suck and aren't part of some "bundle". Let me purchase individual items as I please.
    Edited by MercyKilling on March 18, 2015 8:06PM
    I am not spending a single penny on the game until changes are made to the game that I want to see.
    1) Remove having to be in a guild to sell items to other players at a kiosk.
    2) Cosmetic modding for armor and clothing.
    3) Difficulty slider.
    4) Fully customizable player housing that isn't tied to anything in the game other than having the correct resources and enough gold to build. Don't tie it to PvP, guild membership, or anything at all. Oh, make it instanced so as not to take up world map space, too. Zeni screwed this one up already.
    Any /one/ of these things implemented would get me spending again, maybe even subbing.
  • Nivzruo_ESO
    Nivzruo_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd throw down 30k crowns for a template char with everything maxed like we had on the pts.. maybe even 50k.
    Nelgyntc- V14 NB
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    1k for barber shop and skin and face paint
    2k to5k for new class
    1kto2k for new crafting style book
    1k to 2k for new mount not again horse :( but big wolf or mammoth

Edited by charley222 on March 18, 2015 7:57PM
    the wall of the covenant
  • zeuseason
    zeuseason
    ✭✭✭
    I'd drop a crown or two for a working group finder and a costume (quest collective) UI.
  • Sevalaricgirl
    Sevalaricgirl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would pay 5.00 per character slot. I'd pay 1000 crowns for decent armor that isn't already in the game and recolored such as glass, bone or ebony armor with nice shoulders. I'd pay 1000 crowns for a Percheron, Tennessee walker or a Clydesdale horse. I'd pay 400 crowns for a tiger pet vs the panther.
  • Nightscar
    Nightscar
    ✭✭
    I would easily pay 10k crowns for more bag and bank space
    200+
    Make it happen!
    :P
  • jluceyub17_ESO
    jluceyub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    10,000 crowns for a forum LOL button
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oren74 wrote: »
    I would pay 1k crowns to take the current equipment I have...and change it all to particular motif.

Should work as long as the character has research that motif, and has the mats to do the change.

I just hate the Shadow Walker Boots look!

Totally this!

I'd even pay more than 1K for this.
    ->--Willow--<-
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    5000 crowns for chains not to pull me to enemies.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    100000 crowns for trait changes
    1000k crowns for increased exp in vet dungeons/trials
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • vrine
    vrine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1000-2000 crowns for werewolf reskins/recolours!
    @vrine
    PC - NA - DC
    Altoholic [15/15]

Flo - Khajiit - DK WW - Tank - lvl50
    Uxith - Argonian - Sorc Vamp - DPS - lvl50
    Both - Imperial - Temp WW - DPS - lvl 50
    Skua - Khajiit - Temp - DPS - lvl 50
    Little Marmoset - Bosmer - Warden PVP - DPS - lvl 50
    Borrows-A-Feeling - Argonian - Temp PVP - Healer - lvl 50