The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

I would pay x Crowns for ...

• DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would pay one million crowns for a magic staff that obliterates everyone who bought gear from Cash Shop, or used XP Boosters to gain a significant CP advantage over others.

It wouldn't affect normal, respectable players.
    Edited by DDuke on March 18, 2015 10:09PM
  • WarpCode
    WarpCode
    Soul Shriven
    1. I would pay crowns for the option to hide Tassets (Hip Armor) and Epaulets (Shoulder Armor).

2. I would pay crowns for a transmog/conversion item. You could limit it to only allow a player to change the appearance of an item with another item of the same armor or weapon type (Light armor could only transmog light armor, etc.). The one exception being costume specific items which could be transmogged onto any armor type

3. I would pay crowns for individual costume pieces (chest, legs, boots, etc.) to be used in conjunction with the above listed transmog/conversion option.

4. I would pay crowns for an npc hireling that you could summon once an hour or so that would sell junk items for you and/or deposit items in the bank for you.

5. I would pay crowns for an apperance/race change item so that I could redo my high level characters appearance.

Edited by WarpCode on March 18, 2015 10:33PM
  • ThatRedguardGuy
    I would easily pay 30000 crowns for a race change, and 20000 for an extra character slot.
  • TheLaw
    TheLaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    100k crowns for small-scale PVP (arenas/BG's)
    -= Shahrzad the Great |Sorc| =-
  • LEGENDARYYY
    LEGENDARYYY
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've seen a Guar in game with a little cart behind it.
    I would totally buy him especially if it was his bag space too.
    Probably whatever the most expensive mount is right now is what I'd pay, but nothing more.

YES! I've seen those too!

That is exactly what we need. A cute guar PET pulling our storage cart!!!!!!! Adds +75 extra storage slots on use.

I'd save up for 2 months and pay 3000 crowns.

CP capped.

EP - Nord - Eystein Blodsbringar - Tristat DK Tank
    EP - Nord - Eyjolf Blodsbringar - Stamina NB PvPer
    EP - Argonian - Tired-Of-Cats - Magicka Sorc PvPer
    EP - Khajit - Cutepaws - Banker
    EP - Redguard - Jathod Trearan - Stamina DK DD
    EP - Redgaurd - Dhenus Okzhat-Si - Stamina Sorcerer DD (vMSA toon, 569K)
    EP - Altmer - Haqsin - Magicka Sorc DD
    EP - Altmer - Minia Feaine - Templar Healer

+ about 20 deleted alts

GM of Pact Veteran Trade (Craglorn), Traders of the Ebonheart (Mournhold), Pact Veteran Trade II (Mournhold)

All part of the "Akatosh Imperium".

Want competitive Cyrodiil? Support THIS thread.

Me soloing Veteran Elden Hollow and AA: HERE
  • Elridge
    Elridge
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen a Guar in game with a little cart behind it.
    I would totally buy him especially if it was his bag space too.
    Probably whatever the most expensive mount is right now is what I'd pay, but nothing more.

YES! I've seen those too!

That is exactly what we need. A cute guar PET pulling our storage cart!!!!!!! Adds +75 extra storage slots on use.

I'd save up for 2 months and pay 3000 crowns.

I'd like to see this even without the bag space increase for RP purposes lol
    Edited by Elridge on March 18, 2015 11:06PM
    Account Name:@Elridge
    "Be kind and generous to the people of Tamriel. Protect the weak, heal the sick, and give to the needy." -Stendarr "Ten Commands of the Nine Divines"
  • Hermod
    Hermod
    ✭✭✭
    Would pay a good amount of Crowns for an ability like "Convert to Imperial Style" but for that character's race.
    There is only one principle of war and that's this. Hit the other fellow, as quickly as you can, as hard as you can, where it hurts him most, when he ain't lookin'

William Slim
  • Kadirra
    Kadirra
    Soul Shriven
    Would pay crowns, within reason, for:
    • Additional Character Slots (really need this because half my characters are relegated to mules.)
    • Name Change
    • Race Change
    • Faction Change
    • Converting Disguises to Costumes Feature (I love some of the disguises but can't sneak around in them)
    • Bank Storage Bundle (25-50 slots per, depending on cost)
    • Personal Bagspace Storage Bundle (10-25 slots per, depending on cost)
    • Access to a Barber Shop (One-Time Fee that allows you to pay Crowns to access a 'barber' to change appearance as often as you want (even with a gold charge based on number of sections changed; and not just face, but body as well, please) or can afford.)
    • Crafting Bank (Can even go piecemeal with type, like Provisioning Bank, Blacksmithing Bank, etc. that stores ALL crafting mats). Can be similar to GW2's format. Still accountwide.
    • Personal Bank (This would be a place you could store your trophies (like the bear trap) and disguises and personal collectibles. Can be enlarged with a Personal Bank Storage Bundle, even, similar to the above mentioned Personal Bagspace Storage Bundle.)
    • More Pets (probably would buy every Housecat type pet you put out there. Siamese, Tabby, etc.)
    • Attractive Costumes

There's probably more stuff. Costumes, obviously, depending on how they look. Thanks for reading. :)
  • TheArsenal
    TheArsenal
    ✭✭
    1. Bag space
    2. Bank space
    3. Appearance change
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have posted my ideas in another post, but since this post is flagged for developers I copy them again.

They should release:

- A DLC that allows you to change your character name, race, class and appearance. This DLC applies to all chars you have and the future ones you may create. After changing either race or class the system must reset skill points pertaining to the race or class selected (or both if that's the case). A cool down of 15 days is applied to the modified character after change confirmation (even by just name change). The char maintains it alliance alignment from where it comes from. Probably, the prerequisite is for the user to have the "any race, any alliance" mod. (1000 crowns)

- 100 Bank space packages. You can buy as many as you want. Price maintains the same for each package you buy. They stack to the in-game bank space you can buy. Bought packages are account wide, so all chars (either new or existing) can benefit from them. (500 crowns each)

- 100 Bag space packages. You can buy as many as you want. Price maintains the same for each package you buy. They stack to the in-game bag space you can buy from a vendor or research from ride trainings. Bought packages are account wide, so all chars (either new or existing) can benefit from them. Example, I bought 2 packages (200 space slots) and create a new char. This new char will now have 260 bag space slots. From there, the player can purchase more from the crown store or bag vendor or ride training (this may imply to remove the 110 limit from the bag vendor, so you can buy the 50 bag space from him without restrictions). (500 crowns each)

- 3 char slot packages (one for each class). You can buy as many as you want. Price maintains the same for each package you buy. Bought packages only applies to the account and server were you made the purchase. (1500 crowns)

- This is for my own personal taste (and many others). A DLC that allows you to have account wide achievements on all your existing chars and new ones you may create (previous confirmation if the new char will have shared or individual achievements). This way I can level up some other class and be happy that my progress with the new chars goes to the pending ones I may have left (such as PVP or trials achievements regarding healing or dps). (2000 crowns)
  • tengri
    tengri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) DLCs.
    For "real and big" ones only - as in at least the size of a whole zone. Couple of new delves and a new trial alone are not enough to qualify here.

2) Race change.
    Shuffling and even murdering race passives left and right without a chance for me to adjust makes me angry. Half of my race choices are now no longer "smart"... but I sure as hell wont restart a couple V14s from scratch.
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) new solo DLC in the size of a whole zone.
    2) offline game function in case ESO go belly up
    3) emperorship, hey, P2W!
  • ZRage
    ZRage
    ✭✭✭
    Race change, alliance change, character name change.
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bag space, costumes that are creative and interesting but don't break lore too badly.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
    MagDK Main forever (even in the bad times)
  • JoseDelgadoCub17_ESO
    JoseDelgadoCub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really just want a race change.
  • Rebeccas04nub18_ESO
    Pet goat
    Pet rat
    Different pack animals for extra bag space, even 30 or 50 would help a LOT! These could be burros, Guars, goat and cart, camel, overburdened goblin.
    Wigs, since hair options are limited. waist length hair or beards would be nice.
    Wicked Felina/ Khajiit NB DC
  • gurluasb16_ESO
    gurluasb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    2000 coins for a Maormer Polymorph
    1000 for a Meridia's blessing appearance (Like the Kolliopi essence, but instead of making you dark and transparent with moths it makes you glowy like Meridia)
    3000 for an Alliance change (Requires the completion of the Main quest)
    1500 for an Appearance change
    Edited by gurluasb16_ESO on March 19, 2015 2:17AM
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would pay 10k crowns to fast track an Alt to VR1 if I have already played X amount of days on that alt
  • surfbat
    surfbat
    Soul Shriven
    If they could make an magic effects replacement pack in which templar spells would look more nature-like or "shamanesque" (greenish, leafy, insects etc.), I'd pay 1k for that

Oh, and 15 crowns to get the old Redguard armor back
  • Theosis
    Theosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    a house
    This is were my signature would be if I was allowed one.
  • Breg_Magol
    Breg_Magol
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would pay crowns for;
    1. A house
    2. A partner that one can create via the toon creation module; she/he/it would also take on the responsibility of making potions, back-rubs, hugs and foods that provide in game buffs. ;)
    3. Staying for a period of time in house with NPC partner should provide buffs .. e.g. 150 Health for an hour due to being rested ... add 75 Stamina if you spent the *resting* hours with your NPC wife, husband, partner ... reduce 55 Stamina and 55 Health if you have NPC children.
    4. Allow the current player/player Mara thingy to work as a substitute.
    5. A house-dog that slinks and watches you with baleful eyes if you kick it .. but progressively gains confidence and oozes love if you take care of it ... and if you take care of it, it responds with better stats to thieves and bandits (players) who may try to sneak in.
    6. A potion that would allow the guards to be reduced in health and abilities long enough to make a get-away .. lol
    7. An account bound consumable signet that you can use to engage another player in immediate PvP IF you are within witness parameters of a murder/pick-pocket or thievery. Why should NPC guards get all the fun?
    8. It was said before I think; allow toon faction change.
    Edited by Breg_Magol on March 19, 2015 3:55AM
  • theweakminded
    theweakminded
    ✭✭✭
    Breton's cinematic armor - 1k
    Vamp/WW skins - 1k
    And I would pay 10k for people to stop begging for races chances and start asking to ditch the VR system
    Edited by theweakminded on March 19, 2015 4:07AM
  • DyAllDay
    DyAllDay
    I would pay crowns to be able to purchase a DPS dummy, an infinate HP target to test sustained DPS and practice rotations on. It could even have an option to set for "low health" status to test execute damage.
  • GorraShatan
    GorraShatan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd pay 10% of my Crowns to be able to transfer them to friends who can't swing the cost of ESO plus.
  • DaniAngione
    DaniAngione
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lestorn wrote: »
    Lets just for a moment here, go back and look at EVERY Elder Scrolls game in the Universe of Nirn.

How many of the games can you count that had a legit cloak or cape slot for you to wear something of that nature, or had a suite of armor that had one?

The Elders Scrolls: Arena:
    gfs_53892_2_21.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg

The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall:
    gfs_50109_2_2.jpg
    630418-1048385116_00_1_.jpg

The only reason they have been cut from the following game, Morrowind, is because the tech at the time wouldn't allow good looking capes. But they DO exist. They are present in Tamrielic culture, they're useful pieces of clothing (for warmth, protection from rain or snow, etc...) and the most obvious thing to be invented by a tailor.

Oh, and if you think that all I have are 'old references', then please bow before the mighty Ysgramor as seen in Skyrim.

Ysgramor's_Statue_in_Tomb.jpg

So, yeah. Don't even try.

*hugs*

<< EDIT:

And just to not act completely off-track, I'd gladly pay a few hundred crowns (~400 to 600) for more character slots up to a maximum of 12 (one for each race plus 2 extra characters so you can have up to 4 per alliance)
    Edited by DaniAngione on March 19, 2015 4:52AM
  • alifesoft
    alifesoft
    ✭✭
    250 crowns for every additional 10 bank slots. May be 500 crowns.
  • Corainarnrwb17_ESO
    Corainarnrwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I think the big thing for me when it comes to purchasable in-game stuff, would be character customization.

I know we already have dye stations, which is great but being able to customize my hero's hairstyles, facial features, skin color etc. (like the barber shop in world of warcraft) would attract a lot of attention if I could state.
  • winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO
    A chainmail bikini costume, a mount that had a lamp that turned on at night, any kind of lamp that turned on at night, and removal of veteran ranks (or classes). I'd seriously pay for the first 3 suggestions.

EDIT: If prudish people have an issue with chainmail bikini costumes, that's quite okay. An option to not show player costumes (or only show dark, brooding, formal and frumpy costumes) in the preferences could solve that easily! Best of both worlds and everyone wins.
    Edited by winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO on March 19, 2015 5:56AM
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd pay a few crowns for the ability to craft a costume out of equipped gear. But it should be free.
    [DC/NA]
  • Ninnghizhidda
    Ninnghizhidda
    ✭✭✭✭
    1) "Revealing" costumes. And I mean the real thing, that will add a feminine and elegant touch, not just the "cheap sl*t" type. Obviously talking about female characters here (not sure how it would go for males, but those could be added too, if any). I see nothing that would not allow them to "fit in" the world of Tamriel and be in line with the lore too, to keep the "purists" happy as well. I am 100% certain the designer team is more than capable to come up with awesome ideas, just why all the f-ugliness around? They can even be "realistic" (talking about "realism" in a purely fantasy world like Tamriel... are we really playing some "real life simulator"? Because in no way we are).

2) "Outfits" for mounts. Like others suggested already, armour packs or something, so we can give our mounts a more personal touch.

3) Inventory and bank space. This is a delicate matter, but some reasonable amount could be considered. I would even be happy with the choice to just purchase extra space up o the current maximum available. Since not everyone is mega-rich in-game, perhaps this could also considered a "convenience service".

4) Extra character slots. Been mentioned countless times. Although, I guess, ZoS probably prefers people to create new accounts for this purpose, which isn't that very convenient though.

5) Appearance modification / change. Not necessarily a race change tough.