The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I would pay x Crowns for ...

• Qyr
    Qyr
    ✭✭✭
    I would pay

3,000 crowns for some kind of Druid/Wyrd/Shaman class that can heal, use poison/venom and use plants to attack. Basically use flora against enemies or to support allies.

2,000 crowns each for 1. a weapon line using fist/knuckles or (almost) bare fist.
    2. a Weapon line for Pole Weapons, like halberd; or Spears.

700 crowns for some kind of flying avian pet, like a Raven/Crow or Eagle/Hawk.

And of course I would pay for Housing, but what I'd like to pay would depend on the possibilites. When would like Everquest II, then surely much. But when it would be only something pre-created, which can't be influenced in any way, then I would pay less. Would not be nice to have 500 times exactly the same House, just with a different owner.

The Items you are currently stealing could be used for Housing when it will ever come.
  • Tarikko
    Tarikko
    ✭✭
    Gina,

20,000 Crowns to change the Footman set trait (or any trait for that matter), which is as useful as a bottomless bucket.
  • MisterBlue
    1. backpack and bank space
    2. passive and active pets and companions
    3. housing and housing decorations
    4. character slots
    5. more pets and companions at a single time even if just one passive plus one active (though having a small army of cats or hounds follow me would be quite loverly!)

Thank you!
  • ChuckyPayne
    ChuckyPayne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ley wrote: »
    I'd pay:
    500 for unique dye/color bundles

This is a typical example of how it destroys something that works well.
    Dyes for Achievements it is good. Do not change this. This part of the game is still about to have to do something if you want to access.

"player house" Idk, In my opinion this is part of the core game. Can be accessable to everyone, but you can buy extra items to your house for crown: furnitures decorative items, extra rooms places.
  • Naor_Sarethi
    Naor_Sarethi
    ✭✭✭
    Ashlander Costumes are a must. Capes and Cloaks would be neat. but seriously. Argonians get their tribal outfits and where are the Dunmer tribes? Also a portable yurt would be nice :)
  • pmn100b16_ESO
    pmn100b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 crowns for a /face palm "you PAID for that" emote
  • BBSooner
    BBSooner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5000 crowns for a dwemer motorcycle.
  • JLB
    JLB
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enlightenment increase
    Race change
    Appearance
  • WebBull
    WebBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not really a request for something new but.......Please fix the price for soul gems. As it stands now, no one is going to pay 400 crowns ($4) for 10 soul gems. Needs to be 400 crowns for 100 soul gems.

Players would actually buy them and there would be a whole lot more ressing going on in Cyrodiil which is a good thing.
  • bloodenragedb14_ESO
    bloodenragedb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    id pay a exorberent amount of crowns for a 'saved outfit' costume. one that i could save different appearances from all hte different crafted armor at randome intervals, so i can keep one consistant look no matter how i change it up
  • wOOOOt_of_SD
    wOOOOt_of_SD
    ✭✭✭
    100 C for a 1 hour 10% xp potion.
    5000 C for a permanent 10% xp boost - not repeatable ofc.
    250 C for 10 extra inventory og bank slots
    500 C for a horse dye
    100 C for a forward pvp camp
    50 C for various siege equipment
    50 C for various potions, magicka, Health, mana
    1000 C for various respecs
    New mounts should cost 1000 C
    1500 C for namechange
    1000 C for changing look on your char
    3000 C for race change
    5000 C for class change

And I expect to get lagfree pvp and pve for free, when I have bought the game!
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would throw all of the crowns I could at Zenimax for them to release The Pale hold with the College of Winterhold zone in Skyrim.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am reluctant to pay crowns for things that are otherwise not available in game; as that feels to me like cheating. That being said, i would pay 500 crowns for a style book that I had not found or gotten yet in-game.

I would also pay 100 crowns each for a change of hairstyle or tattoo (adornment).
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Lestorn
    Lestorn
    ✭✭✭
    1000 Crowns, for Nightingale Armor costume, that has a Khajiit, and Argonian friendly models!
    Edited by Lestorn on March 18, 2015 3:33PM
  • xeoneexb14_ESO
    xeoneexb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'd pay alot for massive amount of bank/inventory slots :/.
    John 3:16 = For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd pay 1,500 crowns for the blood from vampire feeding to stay on costume, armor, body, face, etc... maybe in a toggle form or via options (choosing how long it lasts, etc..) or maybe requiring you to go to a water source to remove it and clean off instead of it magically becoming spotless again.

For WW, I'd pay 3,000 crowns to have a ring that allows you to toggle transform.

Some other non-intrusive effects would be nice as well (maybe 1,500 crowns each if they are worthwhile).

As others have said also a barber, tattoo, other costumes, dyes for costumes & shields, etc.. (I'd pay between 400-1,500 crowns depending on the details for these items).

I'd pay up to 3,000 crowns for new classes to play as. I'd say there's a pretty good balance between all 4 classes right now and spell-crafting will only make that smoother... it's time for more class options (and maybe even race options for similar pricing!!!).

I'd pay up to 1,000 crowns for more character slots.

I'd pay up to 1,200 crowns for a pack of special items that allows you to transform the look of any of your items to the look of another item that you have or have the ability to craft with a nice preview as well.

I'm sure I can think of more stuff but that's plenty. Obviously, what I'd hope to pay for any of these things would be a fair price as determined by ZOS for the work it takes to make happen & maintain. The numbers I listed are just an approximation. :grin:

Edited by ThisOnePosts on March 18, 2015 3:56PM
  • Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ley wrote: »
    I'd pay:
    500 for unique dye/color bundles

This is a typical example of how it destroys something that works well.
    Dyes for Achievements it is good. Do not change this. This part of the game is still about to have to do something if you want to access.
    I wouldn't suggest it in place of the current system and also not as a means to unlock current colors without having completed the achievement. Just suggesting that they add additional colors available exclusively through the crown store.

I don't think that would "destroy something that works well."
    Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
  • Paulhewhewria
    Paulhewhewria
    ✭✭✭
    I just want the dlc they showed us already example imperial city
  • Keron
    Keron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the alliance change thing: If at all implemented, it shouldn't be gated with huge amounts of crowns, but with character progress.

I can see that it makes sense to do that, but you can only change to the alliance you have actually experienced. Meaning, of course, you can change to your cadwells silver alliance after you have finished that and to the gold alliance after having finished both.

Once you completed both, you can get a change for a not too large amount of crowns, but it should have a one month cooldown to prevent things like "let me change to DC, they seem to be doing fine on thornblade today".

My €0.02.
    Edited by Keron on March 18, 2015 4:05PM
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd pay some 2-3k crowns to get my crafting mule to the same faction the rest of my characters are on.
    Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

• Psychobunni
    Psychobunni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd pay 10, 000 crowns for an alliance free account that I could play any toons, in any zones, and run dungeons/trials/dsa with anyone no matter where I and/or they started. Can even come with the caveat that I am barred from Cyrodiil completely forever and ever. :D
    If options weren't necessary, and everyone played the same way, no one would use addons. Fix the UI!

• Strigoimare
    I'd pay 500.000 Crowns for a Spellmaker...

OK, OK, I jest.

I'd pay for cosmetic outfits, custom spell effects and particles, and housing system/items.
  • djagarb14_ESO
    djagarb14_ESO
    ✭✭
    I would pay crowns for more character slots, ability to play in different lands. Pets that fight with you not annoying vanity pets that keep getting in my way during combat
  • Reco
    Reco
    ✭✭✭
    Name change.

Race chance.

Alliance change(?)

Appearance change (not just cosmetic).
  • Snit
    Snit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stuff I'd buy now:

- EXP Pots. I expect to buy them pretty much constantly, so I can keep up with the Joneses on the road to 1k CP's
    - Rename Scroll. I have at least one alt I don't play because I gave him a particularly stupid name.
    - Bank Slots. This is edging up to the spot where the "p2w!!!" crowd will start screaming, but I'd be happy to buy more storage space
    - Morphs. We all probably have one morph we'd love to see in-game. For me, that'd be a goblin morph. Tastes vary :)
    - Wolf pet or wolf mount. Because... well, I don't need to explain that.

The current inventory is disappointing.
    Snit AD Sorc
    Ratbag AD Warden Tank
    Goblins AD Stamblade

• Shadowcaster_9481
    I would pay a lot of crowns for a digital copy of my questing partner here. I bought the house cat that is in the store but its not the same.

image1_zpsnbyuuaqi.jpeg

Can you really say no to that face?
  • psufan5
    psufan5
    ✭✭✭✭
    Erock25 wrote: »
    I'd pay 2,000 crowns for a Race Change.

This is something I would pay for also!!!

Surgical Incision
    Former Emperor
    USPS4
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spears. I want spears and halberds.
    Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

• JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would pay a lot of crowns for a digital copy of my questing partner here. I bought the house cat that is in the store but its not the same.

image1_zpsnbyuuaqi.jpeg

Can you really say no to that face?

D'awwwwwwwwwww look at the kitty!

Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • flamecloud
    I would pay 2000 crowns for more pvp types.