The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I would pay x Crowns for ...

• GCypher87
    GCypher87
    ✭✭✭
    I still want my Stibbons mount
    PC: @Cyffr
  • Seratopia
    Seratopia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd pay 1500 crowns for my ears back and a deer mount.

Those are the only two things I wish in this game.
  • SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crowns to Alliance Points, or Crown Alliance Point Scrolls that have a multiplicative effect rather than an additive.
    I'm tired of grinding for hours upon hours upon hours of hiding in towers with ballistae or just PvP in general to level up my alliance rank.

I'd gladly pay 1 crown per 1000 alliance points.
    As for the scrolls, it greatly depends on the multiplicative amount.
    I love the timesaver packs for motifs and repair kits and stuff like that, but let's be honest, this isn't going to be a pay to win thing in any way, shape or form, there's just no point in not being able to buy Alliance points as they are appropriately useless in the PvE/Community atmosphere.

I just want the PvP to end.
    Make it stop.

Oh and in that case, they could up the price of Akaviri motifs and ancient scales. Leave everything else the same.
    Edited by SirGabenOfSteamia on July 2, 2016 8:52AM
    And so, Akatosh revealed himself to a young Gaben, and granted him purpose.
    "Grant them Steam sales," he commanded.
    And obey, he did.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    man bear pig (enchatre) mount 1500Crowns
  • JohnnyQuantum
    JohnnyQuantum
    ✭✭
    Crafting bag. Similar price to merchant and banker.
    Edited by JohnnyQuantum on July 8, 2016 2:13AM
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    id pay 5000 crowns to level up from level 1 to level 50

Grind Rkindaleft for 3 hours and you're max level.
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    5000 crowns, for Akaviri Motif.

NAO!
    'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
    T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed
  • Tipsy
    Tipsy
    ✭✭✭
    what I would find worth getting is a pack that allows alts as hireling/follower

You wouldn't be able to lvl them both at once though.
    The character you play gets an "empowerment" buff which gives an exp boost to the character you actively play.
    Most likely followers would only be allowed in pve.
    The follower would act as an assistant;you can pass items of your bag to them and use their bag space
    (depending on how much that character has unlocked)

You could also order them to sell all they carry,research one of the items they carry,..
    but then they'd vanish from your side for some time.
    Perhaps they somewhat help in combat too,but not constantly.Once in a while they'll pick out a target
    Edited by Tipsy on July 6, 2016 12:28AM
  • JJTH
    JJTH
    Soul Shriven
    I would happily pay any amount of crowns up to ♕5000 for 10 more guild rank slots.
    10 in total is just too few for what I had in mind.

The character limit fell just a few short on most titles too.
  • Drackmore
    Drackmore
    Soul Shriven
    I'd gladly pay 2k crowns for a working store page that will accept my money. Baring that, the Nightinggale armor from the Skyrim Thieves guild line would be nice.
  • Darkestnght
    Darkestnght
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would pay 100,000 crowns for a stable game PvE & PvP.

Thank you
    Xbox NA - CP1300+
    Xbox EU - CP400+

• elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't any of you please suggest realistic prices so we don't get the whole 4k mount and 5k assistant thing again.
    Virtual things should have humble prices to go along with them. I mean 100,000 crowns...REALLY?!
    It's all of you people's fualt for costumes that used to reach the max price of 700 crowns now being 1k for just one costume.
    I mean please guys, have a sense of the money your spending. Money doesn't grow on trees. It earned by sweat and tears.

All I'm saying is do all the kinds of people a favour and ask for reasonable prices.
    Not everyone is rich. We want to enjoy the game and it's cosmetics without the need to spend crazy amounts of cash.
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
  • juhasman
    juhasman
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would gladly pay crowns for scroll giving me lv 9 undaunted and lv 10 fighters and mages guilds. It was fun to lv those skill lines on 2 maybe 3 characters now I maxed it on 7th and 2 more left....
  • SniperDaria
    SniperDaria
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was very happy you included my Ohmes-Raht Khajiit's facepaint in ESO, but there is a problem:

Daria6_zpsor5f8j4g.png

Please sell wearable tails in the store so people will stop calling my Khajiit a Bosmer :)

...I would pay 5K crowns for this :smiley:
  • leothedino
    leothedino
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would pay 2,500 crowns for a magicka lines such as destruction, restoration and illusion etc.

Four or five skills (with passives beneath) and perhaps an ultimate per line that offer damage, buffs and abilities for all classes, including unique ways to build/play your class. With the current buff system of Major and Minor variants, this would not be 'buy to win' as these abilities can be replicated with other current class abilities available in game. Oh and also... we're all getting a little bored of getting passives in each DLC.
  • lookstwice
    lookstwice
    ✭✭✭
    I would pay crowns to be able to change any gear I have to a known style the character already knows. Even take the style mat out of my inventory if you want. Don't care, just want to use the motifs I worked to get to be usable on drops I get.

• Nadijeh
    Nadijeh
    ✭✭✭
    the Elven Hero costume to come back, but actually looking like the one in the trailer. And for future costumes to fall more in line with the Hero Costumes with being both stylish, and armour/equipment-like.
  • Thevorpal1
    Thevorpal1
    ✭✭✭
    istateres wrote: »
    This thread is about serious wishes for the crown store. What you want and what you'd ACTUALLY pay for it. Please stay on topic! Don't bother to post about a lag free game, or other hot issues. Tell us about what the crown store could actually sell that you'd buy!

I'd pay 7000 crowns for a new musical instrument. The lute is nice, but give me something special (lore appropriate). Yes, I'm suggesting Crown store emotes!

I would pay 10000 crowns for rudementry addons like gear and build swapper or damage parsers on ps4 just to name 2.
    Edited by Thevorpal1 on July 15, 2016 2:51PM
  • Borosev
    Borosev
    New story addon for Cyrodiil as a pve zone is something i'd like to see. Also would like to see more costumes, or even custom costume options.
    Difficult to decide what else really.

Plus, i'm a little surprised that the options in the dialogue didn't allow for people to make evil characters.
    Daggerfall Covenant:
    Gregory Lanchenko, Breton Templar
    Mahad the Magician, Redguard Sorcerer
    Fidus Custodius, Imperial Dragon-knight
    Lilis Shadetree, Bosmer Warden

Ebonheart Pact:
    Attila Caern, Nord Dragon-knight

Aldmeri Dominion:
    Da'ken Maas, Khajiit Nightblade
  • logosloki
    logosloki
    ✭✭✭
    I would pay crowns for:

A Troll mount (as in a Troll as a mount, though I would probably pay crowns for joke mounts).

Prestige system (Boots target character back to level one with everything but achievements reset. You get a title or a nice symbol before your name to show that you have prestiged and how many times you have done so).

Craft bag taster (maybe something like you can store up to x of every item).

Account wide unlocks of guild, world and racial skill lines (racial skill lines are limited to only one racial line active at a time).

The ability to save a skill pattern.

All NPC costumes available.

Humanoid "pets" with catch phrases and idle animations (bonus points if you can somehow put in a person who claps coconut halves together as you walk).

A DLC pack that is about defeating a DLC pack (so, assassinating the assassins, theifing/apprehending the thieves, etc).

A DLC pack devoted to the Green Pact and Bosmers in general (Disclaimer: I am still on my first character and chose AD since Khajiit is what I played in Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim and didn't want to break tradition).

Monster race skill lines (so like Vampire and Werewolf but for other possible options like playing a daedra, or even a mudcrab!)

• Rustyfish101
    Rustyfish101
    ✭✭✭
    logosloki wrote: »
    I would pay crowns for:

A Troll mount (as in a Troll as a mount, though I would probably pay crowns for joke mounts).

Prestige system (Boots target character back to level one with everything but achievements reset. You get a title or a nice symbol before your name to show that you have prestiged and how many times you have done so).

Craft bag taster (maybe something like you can store up to x of every item).

Account wide unlocks of guild, world and racial skill lines (racial skill lines are limited to only one racial line active at a time).

The ability to save a skill pattern.

All NPC costumes available.

Humanoid "pets" with catch phrases and idle animations (bonus points if you can somehow put in a person who claps coconut halves together as you walk).

A DLC pack that is about defeating a DLC pack (so, assassinating the assassins, theifing/apprehending the thieves, etc).

A DLC pack devoted to the Green Pact and Bosmers in general (Disclaimer: I am still on my first character and chose AD since Khajiit is what I played in Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim and didn't want to break tradition).

Monster race skill lines (so like Vampire and Werewolf but for other possible options like playing a daedra, or even a mudcrab!)

In the event of posts like these, I would pay crowns for a Facepalm reaction on the forums. :unamused::weary:
    Tanks:
    Fishando - Dragonknight Tank - Master Crafter
    Healers:
    Rustyfish - Templar Healer
    Rozykinz - Warden Healer - Godslayer
    Bellafish - Dragonknight Healer
    Heals-With-Fish - Nightblade Healer
    Fishromancer - Necromancer Healer
    DPS:
    Rusted Rose - Magicka Sorcerer
    Unifish - Magicka Dragonknight
    Fishy Cakes - Magicka Templar
    Rosy Bell - Magicka Nightblade
    Rosyfish - Stamina Templar
    Rosy Fish - Stamina Warden
    Llamafish - Stamina Nightblade

PC/NA
    Founder of Mudcrab Knights, a friendly, welcoming, guild that teaches end game content, specifically trials to everyone who wants to learn!
  • Silverado
    Silverado
    ✭✭✭
    I'd pay 100000 crowns so we could all have more builds to choose from.
    Ps4 NA Aldmeri Dominion
    Wood Elf 310 CP
    Aldmeri Trading Co Guild

• Foxic
    Foxic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Server transfer. I want to play EU but grinding 500cp is such a chore
    Mechanically Challenged, PCNA competitive raid guild

Head of The Council of Raiders

First NA vAS Hardmode(#2 world)

World First Immortal Redeemer & Saintly Savior

All #1 Trial scores Clockwork City patch

• Jim_Berry
    Jim_Berry
    ✭✭✭
    I'd spend 100 Crown to gain a level. So 5000 Crown to hit Lv50. Call it cheating or P2W, but when my Xbox gamertag was hacked on Christmas 2015, the culprit was actively playing the games, and deleted my Lv44 character and created his own (which was Lv6 when I got my tag back).

Had the game since day one on console, so since I got my tag back in late April/early May, my morale to level up is very low; to this date, I'm only Lv36. This is me grinding xp from leveling areas. I have not done any quests after the Lv5 quests because I did it all on my first character.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copy my character to another slot.
  • MathCore666
    MathCore666
    Soul Shriven
    4k crowns for Wamasu mount
  • ShadowRukia
    ShadowRukia
    ✭✭
    saber tooth mount
  • Lex1006
    Lex1006
    Soul Shriven
    I'd pay 2000 crowns for Yolandi Visser's hairstyle or possibly a bit less for something close to it.

F77617DB6.jpg
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @logosloki

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Monty Python and the Holy Grail!!!!!!!!!
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."