The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

THORNBLADE EP GATE CAMPING

• Flawlless
    Flawlless
    ✭✭✭
    It might have been fun defending against team green if we didn't lose all our keeps to lag. Couldn't even use oils or any skills. Literally every single keep got taken with lag from both AD and DC. So yeah you made your point but you also lost all integrity doing it so.. Congrats.
  • Kevinmon
    Kevinmon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Flawlless wrote: »
    It might have been fun defending against team green if we didn't lose all our keeps to lag. Couldn't even use oils or any skills. Literally every single keep got taken with lag from both AD and DC. So yeah you made your point but you also lost all integrity doing it so.. Congrats.

You sound mad bro. Are you mad? Really, you are EP and complaining about lag? Seriously LMFAO.
  • Flawlless
    Flawlless
    ✭✭✭
    So you hate EP for lagging out the server, then you do the same thing and think its okay?
  • CMG138
    CMG138
    ✭✭✭
    I just think it's funny that green team will complain about lag as if we don't experience it at all.
    Red or dead!
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    So much hatred in this thread.

Thing is, most people who talk about EP's tears after getting gate camped are in reality people who have cried for the past months after getting steamrolled by EP groups. And today they force themselves to believe that EP is crying for getting gate camped. Sorry, not going to happen. Like most people said, it's not like we risk to lose the campaign anyway, so as long as the AP is good, there's plenty of fun to have.

It's also fun to read AD players who admit without shame that EP has been night capping non stop for months when in reality, AD night capping was much worse than that back in the days.

Not to forget proud DC players who claim that EP only deserved one campaign victory in the 10+ we got.. lol again

Keep trying to get some guild challenges going. Yes you may be the best guild in the world as a whole, but you definitely cannot get your faction together to win a campaign no matter your efforts. ;)

I know of DC players they don´t care of winning Thornblade as they have come to realize they will never have enough numbers. But if you have followed the forums they will hold a high standard of game play as their primary goal. I am actually happy to see that AD have/ have had many respectable players and guilds. EP can say they have won many of the last campaigns but the history of EP has shown they have made the worst faction to the highest populated faction. Nothing bad in zerging the victories but to claim EP steamrolls AD/DC players is a bloody joke.Yes you can bring in the numbers. It is slightly sad that AD and DC must focus on EP in order to keep the map somewhat balanced because we would enjoy much better fights between AD and DC.

When all populations are locked and both AD and DC push hard on EP, but still EP manages to hold Arrius/Farragut/Kingscrest with a couple enemy scrolls spread on them during primetime, if that is not steamrolling them, I wonder what it is.

The irony of your post lies in the title of the thread.
    Edited by Minnesinger on March 4, 2015 4:08PM
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Thing is, most people who talk about EP's tears after getting gate camped are in reality people who have cried for the past months after getting steamrolled by EP groups. And today they force themselves to believe that EP is crying for getting gate camped. Sorry, not going to happen. Like most people said, it's not like we risk to lose the campaign anyway, so as long as the AP is good, there's plenty of fun to have.

It's also fun to read AD players who admit without shame that EP has been night capping non stop for months when in reality, AD night capping was much worse than that back in the days.

Not to forget proud DC players who claim that EP only deserved one campaign victory in the 10+ we got.. lol again

Keep trying to get some guild challenges going. Yes you may be the best guild in the world as a whole, but you definitely cannot get your faction together to win a campaign no matter your efforts. ;)

I know of DC players they don´t care of winning Thornblade as they have come to realize they will never have enough numbers. But if you have followed the forums they will hold a high standard of game play as their primary goal. I am actually happy to see that AD have/ have had many respectable players and guilds. EP can say they have won many of the last campaigns but the history of EP has shown they have made the worst faction to the highest populated faction. Nothing bad in zerging the victories but to claim EP steamrolls AD/DC players is a bloody joke.Yes you can bring in the numbers. It is slightly sad that AD and DC must focus on EP in order to keep the map somewhat balanced because we would enjoy much better fights between AD and DC.

When all populations are locked and both AD and DC push hard on EP, but still EP manages to hold Arrius/Farragut/Kingscrest with a couple enemy scrolls spread on them during primetime, if that is not steamrolling them, I wonder what it is.

I never said that we always dominate AD and DC. I said that we have done it plenty of times in the past, enough to secure Wabba/Thorn victories several times. What happened when we got pushed to our gate is a great achievement for both DC and AD and I'm not denying it by any mean.

They earned their hard work. Now they just need to keep doing it for 30days straight so they can win a campaign.
    Edited by frozywozy on March 4, 2015 9:18PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not for gate camping simply because I'm a DC player and I know how discouraging it is the new players and the pugs to not be able to push away from their gates.

But then again, I'm not sympathetic at all that this happened because this is something DC has been dealing with almost entirely on the daily for months now.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

this is soo awesome, i love this pic.
    but on-topic i dont see how you can claim we EP are gate-camping when we right now dont even own our own castles ...
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

enough to secure Wabba/Thorn victories several times.

Lol. Your only Wabba victory was Red dominated, after other factions came to the campaign Yellow won. You've also only won the last 2 Thornblade campaigns while Yellow won every campaign before that.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    You've also only won the last 2 Thornblade campaigns while Yellow won every campaign before that.

You should try counting again. EP has won the last five Thornblade NA campaigns: October 2014; November 2014; December 2014; January 2015 and February 2015.

Here's the Congratulations thread for EP winning the October 2014 campaign. Interestingly, the author seems to be singing a different tune nowadays.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/1350460#
    Edited by LonePirate on March 4, 2015 10:22PM
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    You've also only won the last 2 Thornblade campaigns while Yellow won every campaign before that.

You should try counting again. EP has won the last five Thornblade NA campaigns: October 2014; November 2014; December 2014; January 2015 and February 2015.

Here's the Congratulations thread for EP winning the October 2014 campaign. Interestingly, the author seems to be singing a different tune nowadays.

Because after the October Thornblade your alliance turned to hell.

November was when I ultimately decided to break from PvP for a month because of how awful EP started playing.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭

November was when I ultimately decided to break from PvP for a month because of how awful EP started playing.

by winning?
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    sirston wrote: »

by winning?

Zergballs. Giant, giant zergballs.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Lol. Your only Wabba victory was Red dominated, after other factions came to the campaign Yellow won. You've also only won the last 2 Thornblade campaigns while Yellow won every campaign before that.

lolol. dem numbers, good try bro. <3

Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like you're right. I've lost more interest in PvP than I thought.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I love how you have managed to turn this into an "AD is the best!" thread. I recall seeing you do this a couple other times in different threads as well.

I can do it too!:D EP is the best!!!!

then again this thread has gone to the void anyway; i don't even know whats happening anymore:(

ZOS should just close this thread.:/ it has no reason to exist anymore.

Edited by Cody on March 5, 2015 8:20PM