The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

THORNBLADE EP GATE CAMPING

KarshtheWraith
KarshtheWraith
✭✭✭
haha.
MEGA BEST FRIENDS
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    giphy.gif
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • themizario
    themizario
    ✭✭✭
    LOL that was certainly AD and DC tonight. I had a bit.of fun charging in to your groups, nice change.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is EP surprised? i mean you know you had it coming right?
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, Glorious day!

Damn near had a pvp o r g a s m.
    Edited by Grim13 on February 28, 2015 9:10AM
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did I miss. Took the night off from ESO and did other stuff
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

EP had nothing and was camped at their spawn.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

5of7nl.jpg
    vi080m.jpg

Normally, I would never condone such a thing, most AD wouldn't,... but PvEP have had it coming... >:)
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Team Green fiesta! I shed tears, it was so beautiful. DC and AD blatantly side by side gate-camping EP.

Shout-outs to Asgari and Grunt, for coordinating with us. EP's tears were delicious. DC deserve EP's scrolls IMO. DC had it really rough this campaign. Kudos for staying strong.
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • NadiusMaximus
    NadiusMaximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. We got to let the kids win once in a while or they get bored.
    What's it like to be in a faction that has got to team up with another, just to get third place again.
    If you teamed with us you'd be guaranteed SECOND place.
    Edited by NadiusMaximus on February 28, 2015 10:37AM
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »
    Team Green fiesta! I shed tears, it was so beautiful. DC and AD blatantly side by side gate-camping EP.

Shout-outs to Asgari and Grunt, for coordinating with us. EP's tears were delicious. DC deserve EP's scrolls IMO. DC had it really rough this campaign. Kudos for staying strong.

200.gif

Now back to watching EP trying to get out of the gate and loving the messages coming my way from them.....

I am an immersion breaker who kept them from night capping :blush:

As you were EP...

200.gif

Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Latdogg
    Latdogg
    Meh it's all good. I wouldn't brag too much considering two "factions" have to team up to hold back the EP. But whatever makes everyone feel good. I think it is slightly humorous if anything, but that's just me.
    VR-4 DK (Nord) - Urlachera
    Brotherhood of WHIskies
    Pride of the Pact
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    turn about is fair play, ep was ganking at ad's gates, Friday nice to return the favor :)
  • rendolpheb16_ESO
    rendolpheb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It's fun that this happen, but I rarely agree about team alliance, especially when both faction (DC and AD) was full population to put down EP.

And trust me, I hate EP more then anything else in this game, but team up with the enemies when the pop are equal doesn't make sense to me.

I rather see this when EP are lock and DC and AD are low pop.

The worst thing I see was us (DC) taking a Yellow Scroll from an EP castle. The first thing that our ''General / Commander'' did was to bring the Yellow Scroll to AD.

I know there is some strategy to make this Green Alliance works and it's good to see some politic aspect in Cyrodill, but to me that was disgusting. I received insult to not approving this weak tactic. And let be honest, we became what we hate the most by outnumbering them 2:1.

Anyway, EP had what they deserve ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBH97ma9YiI
    Edited by rendolpheb16_ESO on February 28, 2015 1:30PM
    For Templar PvP video check my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/RendolpheGamer
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heh, people think EP are actually mad. First place and tons of AP....yeaaa..

Suru
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the good fights? lol Never going to be surprising when it's two factions verse one (aka the old 400 v 200 theory, math is crazy with target caps amiright?), definitely not thread worthy. Yet, thanks for double the targets. Our AP wallets be so mad right now!
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's it like to be in a faction that has got to team up with another, just to get third place again.

How does it feel to have an Emperor who would give up every keep and all your scrolls just to hold onto his Emp?
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Killer808
    Killer808
    ✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »

How does it feel to have an Emperor who would give up every keep and all your scrolls just to hold onto his Emp?

How does it feel to not be in the running for Emperor in almost a year??? No matter how many forum posts you write they will not make you Emperor besides here...The Forum Emperor strikes again!!
    Killer Wizard, Killer Priest, Killer Blade
    (HaVoC) "All My Friends Never Die"
  • Killer808
    Killer808
    ✭✭✭
    nice try on chillrend though recently....too bad you weren't in DiE...they might have let you have it...
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killer808 wrote: »

How does it feel to not be in the running for Emperor in almost a year??? No matter how many forum posts you write they will not make you Emperor besides here...The Forum Emperor strikes again!!
    nice try on chillrend though recently....too bad you weren't in DiE...they might have let you have it...

It's weird that you think I care about Emperor, I don't even play the same character day-to-day and I've had Emperor 5 times already. Good to see you're here to defend your Emperor's honour though!
    Edited by Tripwyr on February 28, 2015 4:56PM

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Valnas
    Valnas
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like that our emp is a proactive leader on our faction who works with pretty much all the groups online that are ammenable. It's not some factional bromance, and getting gate camped always stirs up the best in us. And i'd say the same about Crystalized, Aegon, and most of the lineage here. The handful of times we let our e-peen waving get in the way of playing the game it shows.

I'm just curious why what EP chooses to defend matters much to someone who doesn't even play on thorn. Conceding chal/brk to turtle arrius is a fool's gambit.

#'s flip flags, lag negates skill, healing debuffs are OP. We are all just living/playing in the same bulls*** scenario's

WTB ground oil or installed above oil positions for the black flag. the amount of congestion there makes siege eventually unplaceable, and the front flag undefendable.
    Edited by Valnas on February 28, 2015 5:49PM
    Fluph Head EP sorc dank magus
    valnäs EP nb
    opHotterslol AD dk
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valnas wrote: »
    I like that our emp is a proactive leader on our faction who works with pretty much all the groups online that are ammenable. It's not some factional bromance, and getting gate camped always stirs up the best in us. And i'd say the same about Crystalized, Aegon, and most of the lineage here. The handful of times we let our e-peen waving get in the way of playing the game it shows.

I'm just curious why what EP chooses to defend matters much to someone who doesn't even play on thorn. Conceding chal/brk to turtle arrius is a fool's gambit.

#'s flip flags, lag negates skill, healing debuffs are OP. We are all just living/playing in the same bulls*** scenario's

WTB ground oil or installed above oil positions for the black flag. the amount of congestion there makes siege eventually unplaceable, and the front flag undefendable.

That is actually a good point. When you know that you'll have it all back by morning, why defend the scrolls at all?

I like how I've played 2 days on Chillrend and already I'm being accused of abandoning the campaign. Sorry, when you're spending all of your time lagging out the campaign, I'm not interested in being there. It is truly amazing how the populations of Chillrend and Thornblade at peak are the same, but Thornblade lags and Chillrend doesn't.

Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

• RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darn it took last night off and missed the chance to come out of my normal routine
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's fun that this happen, but I rarely agree about team alliance, especially when both faction (DC and AD) was full population to put down EP.

And trust me, I hate EP more then anything else in this game, but team up with the enemies when the pop are equal doesn't make sense to me.

I rather see this when EP are lock and DC and AD are low pop.

The worst thing I see was us (DC) taking a Yellow Scroll from an EP castle. The first thing that our ''General / Commander'' did was to bring the Yellow Scroll to AD.

I know there is some strategy to make this Green Alliance works and it's good to see some politic aspect in Cyrodill, but to me that was disgusting. I received insult to not approving this weak tactic. And let be honest, we became what we hate the most by outnumbering them 2:1.

Anyway, EP had what they deserve ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBH97ma9YiI

I don't know, that was pretty awesome! I had fun running that scroll back to it's cozy little home back in yellow territory.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭

That is actually a good point. When you know that you'll have it all back by morning, why defend the scrolls at all?

I like how I've played 2 days on Chillrend and already I'm being accused of abandoning the campaign. Sorry, when you're spending all of your time lagging out the campaign, I'm not interested in being there. It is truly amazing how the populations of Chillrend and Thornblade at peak are the same, but Thornblade lags and Chillrend doesn't.

who accuses you of abandoning anything? your not a leader or a threat on the field
    just a big lol in ts for the LITTLE amounts of AP your worth
  • Killer808
    Killer808
    ✭✭✭

It's weird that you think I care about Emperor, I don't even play the same character day-to-day and I've had Emperor 5 times already. Good to see you're here to defend your Emperor's honour though!

Well for some reason you care about other people's decisions when Emperor, so I assumed you would make better decisions or at least you are claiming that you would by being a critic of someone else's reign. I got an idea, how bout you get off of Chillrend and come hangout with the big boys or is it too much of a challenge for you?
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    EP believe it or not likes to be gate camped
    think about it nothing to defend but tons of defense ticks
    easy to find fights and you choosing between blueberries (northern gate) or bananas (southern gate)
    personally DC is funner less bow tards
    and less *** setting up siege open field LOL
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perichor wrote: »

who accuses you of abandoning anything? your not a leader or a threat on the field
    I never had any issues at all over on Chillrend. Can we finally accept that an Anonymous EP group on Thornblade is causing all the lag? Both campaigns were triple locked last night.

Chillrend is not the main server... You are playing on a buff server and talking *** about the main server that you don't play on. Am I the only one that thinks this is hilarious?

Your own guildie.

Your personal anecdotes are exhausting, especially when your own actions contradict what you preach. Why does your entire group go out of their way and often wipe just to kill me?

Well for some reason you care about other people's decisions when Emperor, so I assumed you would make better decisions or at least you are claiming that you would by being a critic of someone else's reign. I got an idea, how bout you get off of Chillrend and come hangout with the big boys or is it too much of a challenge for you?

I play where my guild plays. We're tired of you lagging out Thornblade, so we switched and now we're free from the lag.

Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

• Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭

i remember i time when we first got out EP toons fresh out of craglorn and we found you by bloodmayne lumbermill equal numbers and wiped you over and over

infact after getting wiped on your sorc you switched to your templar for group heals and didnt work

shortly after you went to another server good laugh on teamspeak pawning you with subpar pvp toons

i just think there are better players that you play with
    but your the one with the biggest mouth
    like your worth anything in any group you play with
    i know good players when i see them and ill give the credit where its due
    and i know you are not one in the bunch that what we call good players
    you just a LOL "who got the killing blow" in teamspeak

so get off your high horse and actually pvp for more than 30 minutes
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP believe it or not likes to be gate camped
    think about it nothing to defend but tons of defense ticks
    easy to find fights and you choosing between blueberries (northern gate) or bananas (southern gate)
    personally DC is funner less bow tards
    and less *** setting up siege open field LOL

Waffle-Toppings.jpg
    Edited by WraithAzraiel on February 28, 2015 7:38PM
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭

I never had any issues at all over on Chillrend. Can we finally accept that an Anonymous EP group on Thornblade is causing all the lag? Both campaigns were triple locked last night.

Chillrend is not the main server... You are playing on a buff server and talking *** about the main server that you don't play on. Am I the only one that thinks this is hilarious?

Your own guildie.

Your personal anecdotes are exhausting, especially when your own actions contradict what you preach. Why does your entire group go out of their way and often wipe just to kill me?

I play where my guild plays. We're tired of you lagging out Thornblade, so we switched and now we're free from the lag.

your one to talk about contradiction
    watched you spam darkflare in a fight outside sejanus
    after calling people exploiters in defense of your exploiting
    yea your a real grade A player LOL