Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

THORNBLADE EP GATE CAMPING

• Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    Perichor wrote: »
    EP believe it or not likes to be gate camped
    think about it nothing to defend but tons of defense ticks
    easy to find fights and you choosing between blueberries (northern gate) or bananas (southern gate)
    personally DC is funner less bow tards
    and less *** setting up siege open field LOL

Waffle-Toppings.jpg

#speedtypingnotimeforpunctuationorgrammar
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    easy to find fights and you choosing between blueberries (northern gate) or bananas (southern gate)

Waffle-Toppings.jpg

I figured as much, hence FRUIT! Though I always used to refer to the factions as Sesame Street characters.

a01f1-bigbird252ccookie252celmo.jpg
    Edited by WraithAzraiel on February 28, 2015 7:43PM
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭

Waffle-Toppings.jpg

I figured as much, hence FRUIT!

and its delicious thank you for the savory pic
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    @WraithAzraiel i often refer to the factions as sesame street as well lol
    but the allegory fits more in the ESO 1.0
    yellow being the biggest faction blue being the next
    smallest being red
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @WraithAzraiel i often refer to the factions as sesame street as well lol
    but the allegory fits more in the ESO 1.0
    yellow being the biggest faction blue being the next
    smallest being red

I thought the populations were leaning more heavily EP players. Do we have any official word on what percentage of the player base populates which factions?

Wasn't there a pie chart type deal that ZOS released a while back or was that not a thing?

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just... I can't even... I mean, maybe the dress was white and gold?

But let's all be real here. We spend two nights in chillrend and people are getting all big and bad. Not to mention we were stopping poplock reds with their Grand Warlord from getting emp. Plus other groups.

Originally went there to let the queue run for fun, we enjoyed the break so we stayed. Went back last night with a few of us and did the same. AP was good. Fights were good and funny. Pretty sure the reds rage quit both nights.

The tells we were getting for blues about the ROFLstomping going on in thorn was enough to keep us happy as well.

Trip is quite a good player, and I'd say is a better healer than most anyone on EP. Or sorc.

Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AHA! ESO 1.0. I missed the 1.0 bit. Yea I have no clue what the pie looks like now. I highly doubt we could expect any such metrics from ZOS on that front.

Though it would be neat to see. How many active players total in each faction. How many players per class. Don't really care about race but if that's a stat they want to toss out, who am I to stop them?
    Edited by WraithAzraiel on February 28, 2015 7:51PM

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    Valnas wrote: »
    I like that our emp is a proactive leader on our faction who works with pretty much all the groups online that are ammenable. It's not some factional bromance, and getting gate camped always stirs up the best in us. And i'd say the same about Crystalized, Aegon, and most of the lineage here. The handful of times we let our e-peen waving get in the way of playing the game it shows.

I'm just curious why what EP chooses to defend matters much to someone who doesn't even play on thorn. Conceding chal/brk to turtle arrius is a fool's gambit.

#'s flip flags, lag negates skill, healing debuffs are OP. We are all just living/playing in the same bulls*** scenario's

WTB ground oil or installed above oil positions for the black flag. the amount of congestion there makes siege eventually unplaceable, and the front flag undefendable.

That is actually a good point. When you know that you'll have it all back by morning, why defend the scrolls at all?

I like how I've played 2 days on Chillrend and already I'm being accused of abandoning the campaign. Sorry, when you're spending all of your time lagging out the campaign, I'm not interested in being there. It is truly amazing how the populations of Chillrend and Thornblade at peak are the same, but Thornblade lags and Chillrend doesn't.

who accuses you of abandoning anything? your not a leader or a threat on the field
    just a big lol in ts for the LITTLE amounts of AP your worth
    Killer808 wrote: »
    I never had any issues at all over on Chillrend. Can we finally accept that an Anonymous EP group on Thornblade is causing all the lag? Both campaigns were triple locked last night.

Chillrend is not the main server... You are playing on a buff server and talking *** about the main server that you don't play on. Am I the only one that thinks this is hilarious?

Your own guildie.

Your personal anecdotes are exhausting, especially when your own actions contradict what you preach. Why does your entire group go out of their way and often wipe just to kill me?
    Lol. We got to let the kids win once in a while or they get bored.
    What's it like to be in a faction that has got to team up with another, just to get third place again.
    If you teamed with us you'd be guaranteed SECOND place.

How does it feel to have an Emperor who would give up every keep and all your scrolls just to hold onto his Emp?

How does it feel to not be in the running for Emperor in almost a year??? No matter how many forum posts you write they will not make you Emperor besides here...The Forum Emperor strikes again!!
    nice try on chillrend though recently....too bad you weren't in DiE...they might have let you have it...

It's weird that you think I care about Emperor, I don't even play the same character day-to-day and I've had Emperor 5 times already. Good to see you're here to defend your Emperor's honour though!

Well for some reason you care about other people's decisions when Emperor, so I assumed you would make better decisions or at least you are claiming that you would by being a critic of someone else's reign. I got an idea, how bout you get off of Chillrend and come hangout with the big boys or is it too much of a challenge for you?

I play where my guild plays. We're tired of you lagging out Thornblade, so we switched and now we're free from the lag.

your one to talk about contradiction
    watched you spam darkflare in a fight outside sejanus
    after calling people exploiters in defense of your exploiting
    yea your a real grade A player LOL

Just testing out the DPS build you know?? Id be very surprised if that happened though. I can say XYZ as well.

Definitely saw Peri ERP with Anon at the gate last night. The patient became the doctor. Doctor the patient.
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    WRX wrote: »
    I just... I can't even... I mean, maybe the dress was white and gold?

But let's all be real here. We spend two nights in chillrend and people are getting all big and bad. Not to mention we were stopping poplock reds with their Grand Warlord from getting emp. Plus other groups.

Originally went there to let the queue run for fun, we enjoyed the break so we stayed. Went back last night with a few of us and did the same. AP was good. Fights were good and funny. Pretty sure the reds rage quit both nights.

The tells we were getting for blues about the ROFLstomping going on in thorn was enough to keep us happy as well.

Trip is quite a good player, and I'd say is a better healer than most anyone on EP. Or sorc.

i can respect your opinion and you as a player

but no one is a better critic of another
    than the player who fights against them

and btw my fiance is still raging about it not being white and gold

ITS BLUE AND BLACK
    the vision impaired can go away
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    AHA! ESO 1.0. I missed the 1.0 bit. Yea I have no clue what the pie looks like now. I highly doubt we could expect any such metrics from ZOS on that front.

Though it would be neat to see. How many active players total in each faction. How many players per class. Don't really care about race but if that's a stat they want to toss out, who am I to stop them?

you know call of duty keeps track of how many bullets are fired in their game and other sorts of information that completely unimportant but also the coolest facts to know lool
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We cannot give specific numbers as to population caps and what each bar means, however here is a graph of Thornblade's (US) recent population which echos the statement above regarding the populations of each Alliance within that campaign:

96b03fe1e7587194c7348f7cdb7829.jpg
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    I like that our emp is a proactive leader on our faction who works with pretty much all the groups online that are ammenable. It's not some factional bromance, and getting gate camped always stirs up the best in us. And i'd say the same about Crystalized, Aegon, and most of the lineage here. The handful of times we let our e-peen waving get in the way of playing the game it shows.

I'm just curious why what EP chooses to defend matters much to someone who doesn't even play on thorn. Conceding chal/brk to turtle arrius is a fool's gambit.

#'s flip flags, lag negates skill, healing debuffs are OP. We are all just living/playing in the same bulls*** scenario's

WTB ground oil or installed above oil positions for the black flag. the amount of congestion there makes siege eventually unplaceable, and the front flag undefendable.

That is actually a good point. When you know that you'll have it all back by morning, why defend the scrolls at all?

I like how I've played 2 days on Chillrend and already I'm being accused of abandoning the campaign. Sorry, when you're spending all of your time lagging out the campaign, I'm not interested in being there. It is truly amazing how the populations of Chillrend and Thornblade at peak are the same, but Thornblade lags and Chillrend doesn't.

who accuses you of abandoning anything? your not a leader or a threat on the field
    I never had any issues at all over on Chillrend. Can we finally accept that an Anonymous EP group on Thornblade is causing all the lag? Both campaigns were triple locked last night.

Chillrend is not the main server... You are playing on a buff server and talking *** about the main server that you don't play on. Am I the only one that thinks this is hilarious?

Your own guildie.

Your personal anecdotes are exhausting, especially when your own actions contradict what you preach. Why does your entire group go out of their way and often wipe just to kill me?
    What's it like to be in a faction that has got to team up with another, just to get third place again.

How does it feel to have an Emperor who would give up every keep and all your scrolls just to hold onto his Emp?

How does it feel to not be in the running for Emperor in almost a year??? No matter how many forum posts you write they will not make you Emperor besides here...The Forum Emperor strikes again!!
    nice try on chillrend though recently....too bad you weren't in DiE...they might have let you have it...

It's weird that you think I care about Emperor, I don't even play the same character day-to-day and I've had Emperor 5 times already. Good to see you're here to defend your Emperor's honour though!

Well for some reason you care about other people's decisions when Emperor, so I assumed you would make better decisions or at least you are claiming that you would by being a critic of someone else's reign. I got an idea, how bout you get off of Chillrend and come hangout with the big boys or is it too much of a challenge for you?

I play where my guild plays. We're tired of you lagging out Thornblade, so we switched and now we're free from the lag.

Just testing out the DPS build you know?? Id be very surprised if that happened though. I can say XYZ as well.

Definitely saw Peri ERP with Anon at the gate last night. The patient became the doctor. Doctor the patient.

and yea XYZ consists of alot of people
    but when ABC are called FU's and B's
    its kinda hard to "C" past the facts that "R"
    and someone can easily say
    this is an A-B conversation so you should C your way out before D jumps over E to F U up
    but i like to know what WRX thinks so continue
    Edited by Perichor on February 28, 2015 8:37PM
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    @WraithAzraiel
    We cannot give specific numbers as to population caps and what each bar means, however here is a graph of Thornblade's (US) recent population which echos the statement above regarding the populations of each Alliance within that campaign:

currently there is a red big bird
    a yellow cookie monster
    and a blue elmo

elmo.jpg
    Edited by Perichor on February 28, 2015 8:14PM
  • Sile
    Sile
    ✭✭✭
    It was a fun night. EP put up a spirited, if continually unsuccessful, defence. It was good to see how EP groups tried to deal with equal or greater hostile numbers.

I look forward to the reset.
    Gondor
    Stamplar
    The Kelly Gang
    Eternal Dear Leader of Bad People on a Shortbus
    OG Daggerfall Covenant
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

ignored by most EP.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ignored by most EP.

9vlpmkC.png?1
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i remember i time when we first got out EP toons fresh out of craglorn and we found you by bloodmayne lumbermill equal numbers and wiped you over and over

infact after getting wiped on your sorc you switched to your templar for group heals and didnt work

shortly after you went to another server good laugh on teamspeak pawning you with subpar pvp toons

i just think there are better players that you play with
    but your the one with the biggest mouth
    like your worth anything in any group you play with
    i know good players when i see them and ill give the credit where its due
    and i know you are not one in the bunch that what we call good players
    you just a LOL "who got the killing blow" in teamspeak

so get off your high horse and actually pvp for more than 30 minutes

Are you trashtalking your own guildie? What is happening?

Your own guildie.

I put Dark Flare on my bar and spam it on specific members of your guild.
    Edited by Tripwyr on February 28, 2015 8:42PM
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sirston wrote: »

ignored by most EP.

9vlpmkC.png?1

Like i said, EP ignores the graph provided by ZOS and laughs it off as being the strongest faction of quality. When in fact they have the least amount of skilled players compared to other 2 factions. I wonder how EP will take the changes in 1.6?

EP can complain all they want about AD and DC ganging up on them but the simple fact is, when you night cap over and over and then do it before a maintenance on purpose to get free points or stay pop locked from 10am EST until 3pm EST while the others aren't locked until 8pm you are going to get double teamed.

Yesterday when pop locked EP had no issues keeping DC back at Warden and Rayles. Stay classy EP.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ignored by most EP.

9vlpmkC.png?1

Like i said, EP ignores the graph provided by ZOS and laughs it off as being the strongest faction of quality. When in fact they have the least amount of skilled players compared to other 2 factions. I wonder how EP will take the changes in 1.6?

EP can complain all they want about AD and DC ganging up on them but the simple fact is, when you night cap over and over and then do it before a maintenance on purpose to get free points or stay pop locked from 10am EST until 3pm EST while the others aren't locked until 8pm you are going to get double teamed.

Yesterday when pop locked EP had no issues keeping DC back at Warden and Rayles. Stay classy EP.

It is very telling that everytime Blue or Yellow are population locked, Red get pushed back to gate, and they only push back out when they out-populate the other factions.

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Princess_Asgari
    You're words are kinda being Ironic from a faction that ruled the map in the very first couple of months, Nightcapped before maintenance and maybe EP made a few forum post about population imbalance, but when two factions attack one and still cry about population imbalance even though there are breakers involved to prevent population overload a.k.a Queue waiting its seems the problem is not that one faction, but the two other's problem.

Also Graph's Don't Lie take this one for example.
    6IQCHpb.png?1
    P.S. Making graphs is easy I should apply at zos
    Edited by sirston on February 28, 2015 10:04PM
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors
  • RadioheadSh0t
    RadioheadSh0t
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Trip, it's like EP has a hard-on for you.

I love the 'oh we don't care because we're winning line'... as if there was any skill to brag about in EPs day capping PvDoor. Point is: keep day-capping, and expect to be DPed during prime-time

IR should just not follow DB over to Chillrend... The results have been embarrassing for them.
    Aldonius Direnni - Vet Altmer Sorc (AD)
    Tyrus Telvanni - Vet Dunmer DK (AD)
    Al Donius Bundy - Vet Imperial NB (AD)
    Aldonius Brutus - Vet Orc DK (DC)
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever yall need to do to feel better about yet another Thornblade loss.

Still it's good to see Green Pride has not yet died!
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i remember i time when we first got out EP toons fresh out of craglorn and we found you by bloodmayne lumbermill equal numbers and wiped you over and over

infact after getting wiped on your sorc you switched to your templar for group heals and didnt work

shortly after you went to another server good laugh on teamspeak pawning you with subpar pvp toons

i just think there are better players that you play with
    but your the one with the biggest mouth
    like your worth anything in any group you play with
    i know good players when i see them and ill give the credit where its due
    and i know you are not one in the bunch that what we call good players
    you just a LOL "who got the killing blow" in teamspeak

so get off your high horse and actually pvp for more than 30 minutes

Oh my... this is something that happened back when DiE first went red, right?
    That's what...5 months ago? 6? And you even remember that he switched toons?
    Sounds like someone's in lurrrve :love:
    Edited by Winnamine on February 28, 2015 10:14PM
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting tired of there being other campaigns to which people/teams/guilds/alliance can run if things aren't going a certain way. Take down all the campaigns, hook them all together, make 1 MASSIVE server and 1 regular sized server.

Because nonvets don't need a full-sized server right?

#Gimme1GiantPvPCampaignWithAllTheBellsandWhistles!

Edited by WraithAzraiel on February 28, 2015 10:14PM

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Trip, it's like EP has a hard-on for you.

I love the 'oh we don't care because we're winning line'... as if there was any skill to brag about in EPs day capping PvDoor. Point is: keep day-capping, and expect to be DPed during prime-time

IR should just not follow DB over to Chillrend... The results have been embarrassing for them.

No question. It makes me happy to know that I have had such a personal impact on all their lives that they personally insult and attack me both on the forums and in-game. Here is my favourite screenshot:

973aa5a76ec8ecd4824992db37280ed3.jpg

Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

• Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Princess_Asgari
    You're words are kinda being Ironic from a faction that ruled the map in the very first couple of months, Nightcapped before maintenance and maybe EP made a few forum post about population imbalance, but when two factions attack one and still cry about population imbalance even though there are breakers involved to prevent population overload a.k.a Queue waiting its seems the problem is not that one faction, but the two other's problem.

6IQCHpb.png?1

When did DC ever night cap? Let alone have a queue over 10 on Thornblade? You are talking about something occurring maybe 6 months ago?

Yet the past two months has been nothing but lag bombing from EP and constant pop locking during the night when no one is on to cap as many points before maintenance then gate camp DC when the slowly trickle on in the morning. DC regularly fights off both AD and EP with less numbers than those mentioned. Yet DC does fine and holds their own.

I love when an EP comes to DCabd plays with us and realizes just how ridiculous EP is and finally says wow I see what you have been saying all this time. None of you EP listened to @Agrippa_Invisus and because of this you have ruined your faction. You only have 1 win on Thornblade that any sane person can say you earned. The rest are blatant exploits or poor mechanics put into place by ZOS. Continue to think you are better when any group I have throughly runs you out of any keep/resource/outpost you may poses.

If you think you are so amazing you have my @name and we can 8v24 you any time you would like and show just how terrible your guild is and thus your faction as a whole.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Princess_Asgari

6IQCHpb.png?1

When did DC ever night cap? Let alone have a queue over 10 on Thornblade? You are talking about something occurring maybe 6 months ago?

Yet the past two months has been nothing but lag bombing from EP and constant pop locking during the night when no one is on to cap as many points before maintenance then gate camp DC when the slowly trickle on in the morning. DC regularly fights off both AD and EP with less numbers than those mentioned. Yet DC does fine and holds their own.

I love when an EP comes to DCabd plays with us and realizes just how ridiculous EP is and finally says wow I see what you have been saying all this time. None of you EP listened to @Agrippa_Invisus and because of this you have ruined your faction. You only have 1 win on Thornblade that any sane person can say you earned. The rest are blatant exploits or poor mechanics put into place by ZOS. Continue to think you are better when any group I have throughly runs you out of any keep/resource/outpost you may poses.

If you think you are so amazing you have my @name and we can 8v24 you any time you would like and show just how terrible your guild is and thus your faction as a whole.

Not to mention the few DC players who were accused of such behaviour have actually been recently spotted on the EP side.
    Edited by Tripwyr on February 28, 2015 10:26PM

Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The accomplishment of pushing EP back for the day I can understand, good job blue and yellow, victory earned. But the better-than-thou follow up is just sad. Some People have forgotten how to both win and lose without calling nonsense fouls on the other team.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    The accomplishment of pushing EP back for the day I can understand, good job blue and yellow, victory earned. But the better-than-thou follow up is just sad. Some People have forgotten how to both win and lose without calling nonsense fouls on the other team.

Those who I speak with daily know I respect multiple EP and same goes for AD. However, there are far too many EP who take their wins as if it was truely earned and no shadiness was involved.
    Edited by Asgari on February 28, 2015 10:30PM
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Princess_Asgari

6IQCHpb.png?1

ah whoops my bad Forgot you were DC Not AD its hard to tell the difference now days since both fight EP 24/7 ;)
    oh and I like @Agrippa_Invisus Nice person but I don't have to listen to em. Now for the campaign issue I really don't understand what exploits we could be using to advantage on our side? I mean all the scroll hopping was AD and once EP on AD but still don't know what we have that you can't do.

P.S. I don't have the power to organize a guild fight As im not an officer In pride but you can ask @Gizit
    or @Da Sandman.
    You're's Truly,
    S

Edited by sirston on February 28, 2015 10:33PM
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order