The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Lone Wolf Help [NA] [Friendly, Casual] [Cross Faction]

• ech0unit
    ech0unit
    Soul Shriven
    Hey,

I'd definitely be interested in joining!

You can send the invite to @sarlen

Thank you!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ech0unit wrote: »
    Hey,

Thank you!

If you would like, send me an email in game to @Nestor and I can get you in this evening. I tend to be on the boards early in the day, the game at the end of the day. Being as old as I am, I am surprised that I remember how to get home.

So, just a quick note saying you want to join up and I will get you in after about 6PM Mountain Time. Unless someone pops in here before that and gets an invite out earlier.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ech0unit
    ech0unit
    Soul Shriven
    Nestor wrote: »
    Hey,

Thank you!

If you would like, send me an email in game to @Nestor and I can get you in this evening. I tend to be on the boards early in the day, the game at the end of the day. Being as old as I am, I am surprised that I remember how to get home.

So, just a quick note saying you want to join up and I will get you in after about 6PM Mountain Time. Unless someone pops in here before that and gets an invite out earlier.

Got it! Will do, and thanks again. :)
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey,

Thank you!
    Invite sent
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • ech0unit
    ech0unit
    Soul Shriven
    Ah, great! Accepted. Much appreciated. :)
    Edited by ech0unit on January 26, 2016 8:27PM
  • Lord_Graywolfe
    Hi are you still taking new members? I am interested in joining you, this sounds just like the kind of group I need. I am new to this game just getting started and still learning how everything works here. My main toon is Lord Graywolfe, thank you.
  • Myrcy
    Myrcy
    ✭✭
    I am also interested in joining if you are taking new members. I just hit v1 but have only been soloing so far. I would like to found a group, casual group to start doing things like dungeons with. ID is @Myrcy
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi are you still taking new members? I am interested in joining you, this sounds just like the kind of group I need. I am new to this game just getting started and still learning how everything works here. My main toon is Lord Graywolfe, thank you.
    Myrcy wrote: »
    I am also interested in joining if you are taking new members. I just hit v1 but have only been soloing so far. I would like to found a group, casual group to start doing things like dungeons with. ID is @Myrcy

I am not sure if you sent me a message in game or not, I just invited in about 5 players this morning. If you did not send the request in the game, please do so and I can get you in this evening.

• Scythiss
    Scythiss
    Hi I'm very Interested in joining, is the community pretty active? My account is Scythiss1
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scythiss wrote: »
    Hi I'm very Interested in joining, is the community pretty active? My account is Scythiss1

We have on average about 40 to 60 members on each evening. Sometimes more. This is out of 450 plus members. This is about the same as the other large social guild I am in.

If your interested, send me a message in game to @Nestor and I can get you hooked up.

• Level66Charizard
    I'd like to join also.

Will send msg
  • Lord_Graywolfe
    Ok I sent a message to you in game Nestor. At least I hope it worked lol. I am not crazy about the message or mail system in this game right now.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to join also.

Will send msg
    Ok I sent a message to you in game Nestor. At least I hope it worked lol. I am not crazy about the message or mail system in this game right now.

I invited in about 8 people this morning. Not sure if I got your emails or not. If you did not get the invite, send me a mail again in game. Forum names can be different than game names which is the primary reason for sending me the note in game.

• Lord_Graywolfe
    Ok got the invite thank you.
  • CNelson0985
    CNelson0985
    Soul Shriven
    is there any XBox One division of this guild for the NA server?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is there any XBox One division of this guild for the NA server?

Unfortunately not @CNelson0985 :(
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Silverado
    Silverado
    ✭✭✭
    This guild sounds perfect. Please add.
    PSN: elmagodelnorte
    Ps4 NA Aldmeri Dominion
    Wood Elf 310 CP
    Aldmeri Trading Co Guild

• Als3rd
    Als3rd
    ✭✭✭
    I think that this may be the perfect Guild for me. I've tried a few too many in the past and just about gave up until I read the reasoning behind its launch. Excellently put, MissBizz. Pretty much of a loner but love those beautiful surprises that occur when you see someone that needs your help - and help - and they do the same for you - and you both go on with what you were doing - alone but happy for the aid. This Guild seems to understand that! I would love an invite and this time - I think I might want to participate in the festivities! Thanks!
    NA server - 'Elfin Grey' is my current character. @als3rd
  • StoneSilence
    StoneSilence
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,
    I would like to join: @Azmandeus. Will try to get a hold of you in-game as well.

I'm a casual player and usually run around on my own, like helping friends and appreciate having somebody behind my back for certain harder content.

My main character is V5 maxed in Provisioning, Alchemy and Clothier trades, 99% PvE.
  • leshpar
    leshpar
    ✭✭✭
    Hey you all. I used to be in your guild, but I took a break from the game for a year. I am back for the time being and would love to come back if you have room for me ^_^. I started a new character this time around and now play on the DC. Marasi-Tor @ Leshpar is the name.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @leshpar

Send me an email in the game to @Nestor (PC/NA) if you want and I will get you in the guild tonight when I get home from work.

If your looking for the NA/PS4, then reach out to @MissBizz and she can hook you up on that platform.

• Bannick
    Bannick
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings! I would love to join the guild. I'm a long time MMORPG player (started with EQ 1 beta), and also a long time soloer. I do like being part of a guild and conversing with like minded players. :)

I have 4 characters, one of each class. I'm in all 3 factions. None max level yet, not even close. I am fond of pvp and dabble in crafting with all my characters. I'm on almost daily now, but do a bulk of the playing on weekends.

Have yet to do any of the dlc content. I've been a fan of The Elder Scrolls for a long time. Morrowind is still one of my favorite games ever. ESO is incredible. Plan on being here a for a while!

Thank you for your consideration.

Edit. Forgot to mention that I did submit a request to join from your official site last night. But that did not ask for much info so I came here to do a more detailed request. Thanks again!
    Edited by Bannick on May 26, 2016 4:14PM
  • CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to join please. Thanks
  • Guimonds_ESO
    Guimonds_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Good Evening, I'm returning to ESO after lil time off from playing. I read thru forums & came across your guild. I would be interested in joining if you have an open spot. I have played thru many MMO's starting back to EQ1. ATM I'm making ESO my main game & dabble lil in Landmark building bat cave for my daughter.

Thank you
    Sneakky
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good Evening, I'm returning to ESO after lil time off from playing. I read thru forums & came across your guild. I would be interested in joining if you have an open spot. I have played thru many MMO's starting back to EQ1. ATM I'm making ESO my main game & dabble lil in Landmark building bat cave for my daughter.

Thank you
    Sneakky

Hey @Guimonds_ESO we would love to have you! What's your account name so we can send out an invite?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Ramelia
    Ramelia
    Hi, I would like an invite please. @Ramelia

Thanks.
  • Guimonds_ESO
    Guimonds_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hello MissBizz,
    My Charc. name is Sneakkyy a 37 Night blade. I'll be on this afternoon to play.
    Thank you & look forward to joining many wonderful folks.

Sneakky
  • GameTekNYC_ESO
    GameTekNYC_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hello MissBizz. I was referred to you by Thelon. I'm looking for a casual guild and he suggested that I seek out you're Guild. I am interested if your group still has room.

Thank you.

Tek
    Edited by GameTekNYC_ESO on October 12, 2016 12:54AM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello MissBizz. I was referred to you by Thelon. I'm looking for a casual guild and he suggested that I seek out you're Guild. I am interested if you're group still has room.

Thank you.

Tek

@GameTekNYC_ESO For sure! Is your @name in ESO (account name) the same as your forum name?
  • GameTekNYC_ESO
    GameTekNYC_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Hello MissBizz. I was referred to you by Thelon. I'm looking for a casual guild and he suggested that I seek out you're Guild. I am interested if you're group still has room.

Thank you.

Tek

@GameTekNYC_ESO For sure! Is your @name in ESO (account name) the same as your forum name?

I'm actually not sure. LOL 3 year account and I have no clue. I actually think it's @Dalando That's what it says over my head in game. Actually that's my characters name so I guess the @GameTekNYC_ESO is what works.
    Edited by GameTekNYC_ESO on October 12, 2016 1:00AM