The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Lone Wolf Help [NA] [Friendly, Casual] [Cross Faction]

• Surrepo
    Surrepo
    I have been looking for a guild like this since I returned to the game. Would love an invite. I should be on later tonight. @surrepo
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surrepo wrote: »
    I have been looking for a guild like this since I returned to the game. Would love an invite. I should be on later tonight. @surrepo

Sorry did not see this until this morning. Do me a favor, if you have not already, send me a message in game to @Nestor and we can get you hooked up. I will be on after 6PM Mountain time tonight.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Nestor @MissBizz After checking the guild web page and seeing all the group activities, I recently joined this guild. But in looking closer at the scheduled events, they seem to be primarily AD and EP. Is the web page accurate? Also, there don't seem to be details beyond the event and date, like where to meet. I haven't seen any emails in-game about events either.Can you give me a little more about how this works. Maybe this is all just standard, but to be honest, I'm a VR14 and the only group dungeon I did was Spindleclutch back at lvl 15-16. Now, I want the gear from Undaunted, plus achievements, Craglorn quests, etc. Time for me to group up. Obviously, I'm DC. Did I join the right guild for my alliance?
    Edited by Ourorboros on March 29, 2015 2:19AM
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    I'm a VR14 and the only group dungeon I did was Spindleclutch back at lvl 15-16. Now, I want the gear from Undaunted, plus achievements, Craglorn quests, etc. Time for me to group up. Obviously, I'm DC. Did I join the right guild for my alliance?

What I do to find the events is just send out a Guild Chat about the time we are having them to find the peeps where they are.

Also, we are open to running other events for other alliances, you can lead them up if you want. We can add you to the events calender if you want to do something regular.

I have also gotten ad hoc events going too, just send out a zone chat and ask who wants to do XXXX in YYYY zone, that usually finds people too.

However, for a Dungeon specific guild, you may want to also check out Dungeon Dwellers, you have seen some of the videos from Yodased? These are those guys.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/160576/dungeon-dwellers-is-looking-for-some-more-dwellers-ad

Edited by Nestor on March 30, 2015 1:07PM

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ourorboros you might be interested in the regular DC Craglorn questing nights (Tuesdays) that Lone Wolf Help runs, if you haven't already found out about them. I've got a VR6 DC character myself who I've been wanting to do Craglorn and various group dungeons with, but so far real life has gotten in the way (Tuesday usually ends up being date night for me, and I suspect the GF would not be pleased if I told her I had to go off questing instead).
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    @Ourorboros you might be interested in the regular DC Craglorn questing nights (Tuesdays) that Lone Wolf Help runs, if you haven't already found out about them. I've got a VR6 DC character myself who I've been wanting to do Craglorn and various group dungeons with, but so far real life has gotten in the way (Tuesday usually ends up being date night for me, and I suspect the GF would not be pleased if I told her I had to go off questing instead).

Thanks much. I did see that on the calendar, I will check it out.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • blackdeath88
    blackdeath88
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm interested to join this guild! @blackdeath88
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I can get you into the Guild. However please send me a message in game to @Nestor that way I have your account name correct (they don't always match the forum name).

I will be on this evening and get you on board if I have the message.

• ElleJP88
    ElleJP88
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Nestor,

I tried to in game mail you but was not successful. Your guild looks like something my husband and I are interested in. please in game message me @ElleJP88.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElleJP88 wrote: »
    Hi Nestor,

I tried to in game mail you but was not successful. Your guild looks like something my husband and I are interested in. please in game message me @ElleJP88.

There are two ways to reach someone in the game, either a Whisper through Chat (which I have never been able to do TBH) or send an email. The former requires me to be online to get, the latter I will get when I log in.

Hopefully I remember to add you and this is your account name. Once I do, then send me a message with your husbands account name, if different, and we can get him on board too.

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElleJP88 wrote: »
    Hi Nestor,

Invites Sent. Welcome

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just letting everyone know, we are now looking at putting together a team or two for trials! If you're looking for a guild and trials is in your plans, we would love to have you!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • cromahn
    cromahn
    ✭✭
    I would Like to join. If I could get an Invite when you guy can.. @cromahn
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For sure. I will send an invite right now!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Icarusmk2
    Icarusmk2
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join - user: Icarusmk2
  • leshpar
    leshpar
    ✭✭✭
    This sounds like a fun guild. I'd like to give you a try as my first guild in this game.

name is @leshpar
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Icarusmk2 wrote: »
    leshpar wrote: »
    This sounds like a fun guild. I'd like to give you a try as my first guild in this game.

name is @leshpar

If you two do not get an invite today from another officer, or member, then please send me an email in game to @Nestor and I can get you on board this evening.

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Icarusmk2 wrote: »

I tried to add you in game, but your account name did not come up. Send me an email in game to @Nestor

• Daraugh
    Daraugh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My husband and I would both like to join you guys. @Daraugh and @Profka.

Thanks! :)
    May all beings have happiness
    May they be free from suffering
    May they find the joy that has never known suffering
    May they be free from attachment and hatred
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My husband and I have been looking for such a guild! We both prefer solo play (or playing together) but obviously would need to be in a group to complete some of the content, esp. Group Dungeons.

Also, we've been looking for an active trade guild. The ones we are in have really gone down in activity and only one has been able to manage a guild kiosk about once every other month.

Could @Nestor or @MissBizz send an invite to me at @Jayne_Doe? Can I then invite my hubby? If not, could you also send an invite to him at @Madman_MRB. Thanks!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Unfortunately we missed out on our trader this week, but I am confident we will have another trader next week. Although it is not the main mission of our guild, it really is nice to have a trader.

If Nestor doesn't get an invite out before me I'll be able to invite you both in about 3 hours when I get home ;) Members can invite, but I will probably just invite you both since it's quite simple to do so :)

@Jayne_Doe if you have any questions about the guild feel free to ask! Either here or in game once I get that invite out.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Awesome! Unfortunately we missed out on our trader this week, but I am confident we will have another trader next week. Although it is not the main mission of our guild, it really is nice to have a trader.

If Nestor doesn't get an invite out before me I'll be able to invite you both in about 3 hours when I get home ;) Members can invite, but I will probably just invite you both since it's quite simple to do so :)

@Jayne_Doe if you have any questions about the guild feel free to ask! Either here or in game once I get that invite out.

Thank you! I look forward to receiving it. The real attraction is that it is a guild with like-minded players. Those who like to solo but can enjoy casual group play, esp. for difficult content or group dungeons. Thanks again!
  • ShadowMage
    ShadowMage
    ✭✭✭
    This sounds like just the type of guild I'm looking for. If there's still an opening, I'd like to request an invite. @ShadowMage016 is my username

Thanks, and looking forward to joining you!
    PC / NA
    Thenathra - Khajiit Stormblade (Sorcerer - Dual-wield Swords/Lightning Staff)

Several alts I've created, but haven't leveled much yet:
    Norryne - Dunmer Paladin (Templar - Two-hand Hammer/One-hand Hammer & Shield)
    Demerwei - Argonian Shadowscale (Nightblade - Dual-wield Axes/Dual-wield Daggers)
    Gohrnag - Orc Elementalist (Dragon Knight - Frost Staff/Lightning Staff)
    Kerasha - Redguard Mystic (Templar - Flame Staff/Restoration Staff)
    Alawael - Bosmer Assassin (Nightblade - Bow/Two-hand Battleaxe)
    Hjerlm the Quiet - Nord Dragonguard (Dragon Knight - One-hand Sword & Shield/Two-hand Greatsword)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This sounds like just the type of guild I'm looking for. If there's still an opening, I'd like to request an invite. @ShadowMage016 is my username

I will be able to get you invited in this evening. Do me a favor and send me an email to @Nestor in the game. This way I have your game account name correct. It seems about half the time the forum name does not jive with the game account name. I will be on about 6 Mountain Time this evening.

Edited by Nestor on April 22, 2015 4:53PM

• ShadowMage
    ShadowMage
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

I won't be able to get you invited in until this evening. Do me a favor and send me an email to @Nestor in the game. This way I have your game account name correct. It seems about half the time the forum name does not jive with the game account name. I will be on about 6 Mountain Time this evening.
    Thx! I'll make sure I send a message tonight. My forum name and account name are pretty close, but like you said, don't match. My forum name has some extra numbers and letters at the end. What I posted should be my account name. I typically don't get logged in until about 8 pm CST (after the kids are off to bed :) ) so if I don't get the invite tonight, I'll look for it tomorrow.
    PC / NA

Demerwei - Argonian Shadowscale (Nightblade - Dual-wield Axes/Dual-wield Daggers)
    Hjerlm the Quiet - Nord Dragonguard (Dragon Knight - One-hand Sword & Shield/Two-hand Greatsword)
  • FadrilTheGreat
    Would LOVE an invite to the guild :) I'm very active and want to be part of something awesome
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @shadowmage016b14_ESO I got to log in for a second at lunch, so you should have an invite :)

@FadrilTheGreat Sounds awesome! I bet I'll beat Nestor to the game today so I'll get in touch. Is your forum name the same as in game?
  • ShadowMage
    ShadowMage
    ✭✭✭
    @shadowmage016b14_ESO I got to log in for a second at lunch, so you should have an invite :)
    Thanks!

PC / NA

• FadrilTheGreat

@FadrilTheGreat Sounds awesome! I bet I'll beat Nestor to the game today so I'll get in touch. Is your forum name the same as in game?
    yep it is
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yep it is

Are you on the NA server? If so please send @Nestor or @MissBizz an in game mail. I attempted to invite you but it says account not found. Thanks!