The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lone Wolf Help [NA] [Friendly, Casual] [Cross Faction]

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to join you guys,as mostly solo player I've only done a couple group dungeons and a little AA trial.I have a V14 dps nightblade and a V11 dps . thx
    In-game handle @shewter520

Send me an email in game and I can get you hooked up. It won't be until this evening that I can get to this, but I will if I have the email (keeps the account name sorted)

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• mryan5735preub18_ESO
    mryan5735preub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking for people to quest with. I would love to join, if possible.

username: YSQiDropDimes

• nedlab
    nedlab
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to get an invite @nedlab
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we starting any guilds on the ps4 or xbone? Jusi wondering thats all - Ravensworn
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we starting any guilds on the ps4 or xbone? Jusi wondering thats all - Ravensworn

@uniq_faznrb18_ESO Starting a branch on PS4, added a comment to this thread to explain. No Xbox guild though. For the PS4 branch we have another thread in the appropriate forum :)

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/175122/lone-wolf-help-cross-faction-branch-of-pc-guild
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next Sunday (July 13th) we are holding a meeting for everyone interested in AD Trials! If you're in the guild and have not signed up yet, let me know!

As well, if you're looking for a casual fun guild to help you get into trials in a fun way, be sure to sign up for the meeting!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • yandrabudianto
    yandrabudianto
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guys ^_^ I'm the new omega member, just created this forum account :) Nice to meet you guys ^^
    IGN : Yandra the Men of Numenor
    Imperial Dragonknight - Ebonheart Pact
  • cioppamb16_ESO
    Hi id like to join your guild! My user is @DerpyDude
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi id like to join your guild! My user is @DerpyDude

Sounds great @cioppamb16_ESO I will try to send an invite out at lunch, but you may have better luck just mailing Nestor or I a note in game (our forum names are our account names) so that we don't mess up your name when inviting :)
  • Jyrrak
    Jyrrak
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join. I do not have any end game characters but am working on it! I really like the message this type of guild portrays :blush:

@Ryuko85
    IGN: Jyrrak
  • TigerSeptim
    TigerSeptim
    ✭✭
    May this one join as well? His ingame handle is @TigerSeptim . Or just look for a one-eyed Khajiit in the Covenant- that will work too. ;)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    May this one join as well? His ingame handle is @TigerSeptim . Or just look for a one-eyed Khajiit in the Covenant- that will work too. ;)

Love to have you, send me an email in game (same name as the forum name) or to @MissBizz and we can get you in the pack. You might also try @Urquan tonight.

I am playing some Fallout 4 and have an HOA Board meeting tonight so not sure when I will on ESO tonight.

• hull_emmarwb17_ESO
    Sent an application on the website. but thought I'd pipe up in here, too.

@AmaraZayne

B)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sent an application on the website. but thought I'd pipe up in here, too.

@AmaraZayne

B)

Send me an email in game to @Nestor and I can get you in tonight sometime.

• Xennon
    Xennon
    Soul Shriven
    Requesting guild invite please - @The_Xennon

Sent application via website and via in-game email but thought I'd drop a request here as well to cover all bases.

Thanks.
  • vhost
    vhost
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Miss Bizz, May I have an invite to your guild... @vhost Thanks!
  • Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds casual enough for me :)

If still inviting:
    PC - NA
    -I play mostly in AD, and a few hours a week only.

-> Spacem0nkey
  • Mortam
    Mortam
    ✭✭
    Sounds like the perfect Guild for me and my friends. If you are still recruiting, could I get an invite @swiftycell
  • david271749
    david271749
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take an invite.
    @david271749
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take an invite.
    @david271749

Sounds good! I'll ask in Discord is someone can get one out to you before I can @david271749 !

@Spacemonkey and @Mortam You should have received invites. Let me know if you didn't!
  • Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MissBizz Ur'Quan invited me monday - I should be able to play a bit tonight ;)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MissBizz Ur'Quan invited me monday - I should be able to play a bit tonight ;)

Haha Sorry about that! Just wanted to make sure everyone received an invite at one point or another :)
  • Mortam
    Mortam
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    I'll take an invite.
    @david271749

@Spacemonkey and @Mortam You should have received invites. Let me know if you didn't!

Got my invite thanks!
  • david271749
    david271749
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the invite @MissBizz and @Nestor
  • itsonlyjosh
    itsonlyjosh
    Soul Shriven
    I sent a message in game, but I thought I would just leave my information in here as well. My userid is @itsonlyjosh

Thanks!
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I sent a message in game, but I thought I would just leave my information in here as well. My userid is @itsonlyjosh

Thanks!

I sent you an invite.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Jorotarr
    Jorotarr
    ✭✭
    Looking for one as well! =)@jujuawake
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Joromarr wrote: »
    Looking for one as well! =)@jujuawake

Invite sent.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Ximiatiggles
    Ximiatiggles
    Soul Shriven
    Hey this sounds like the perfect casual guild for me. Please send invite? @Ximiatiggles
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ximiatiggles I sent a message asking folks online to invite you, if you don't get one right away I'll be sure to invite you this evening!