The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Hopefully someday we will travel all of Nirn!

• dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was just going to point out that I think some of the Dreugh are intelligent, probably goblin level though. Minotaurs once worked with men side by side as well. I think Minotaurs, Ogres, Dreugh and Goblins will maintain their 'monster' status though.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heh... I know the ideas are out there @Yonkit.

Sload adventurers could be justified. Yes, they are shunned from their society as Sload's see bravery and wanderlust as personality flaws. Why not play a Sload outcast adventurer?
    7NiIxS7.png?1

As for the extinct races.. all the lore says that these races are extinct... on tamriel. Who knows if they are alive and kicking elsewhere.

That being said, I know these ideas are out in left field. I'm just dreaming. :wink:
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    While this is a very enjoyable fantasy, ESO is not very likely to be allowed to introduce radically new lore to the TES franchise. ESO is a side show that will go down in history as a parenthesis, quite possibly even as an embarrassment, and I would be very surprised if they have any plans for more zones beyond the content we have already seen in late stages of development (Imperial City and Wrothgar). After that, I suspect that all development effort will be spent on new items for the crown store. But we can dream.

Its rumored that this is all during a dragonbreak. While I agree that some of what the OP proposed will never happen and is wishful thinking. We will eventually run out of new zones here in Tamriel. If the game lasts for as long as say WoW has lasted...Its quite possible we might see Akavir. I admit I would love to see the home of the Moarmer.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While this is a very enjoyable fantasy, ESO is not very likely to be allowed to introduce radically new lore to the TES franchise. ESO is a side show that will go down in history as a parenthesis, quite possibly even as an embarrassment, and I would be very surprised if they have any plans for more zones beyond the content we have already seen in late stages of development (Imperial City and Wrothgar). After that, I suspect that all development effort will be spent on new items for the crown store. But we can dream.

Its rumored that this is all during a dragonbreak. While I agree that some of what the OP proposed will never happen and is wishful thinking. We will eventually run out of new zones here in Tamriel. If the game lasts for as long as say WoW has lasted...Its quite possible we might see Akavir. I admit I would love to see the home of the Moarmer.

I think we're all on Lyg... and we are all Magna-Ge Grabbers. :wink:
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Digielf
    Digielf
    ✭✭✭
    No this is extremely too much, the game is called Tamriel Unlimited so we need to get the rest of the Tamriel areas that we can see on the map from now but they are locked, dont go further to other lands that we dont even know if they exist and theyl have to change the map again
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, to be fair @Doflamingo, the game is Elder Scrolls Online. The Tamriel Unlimited is the subtitle and it was added after initial release. That subtitle could change many times, just as it has in other MMOs.

Tamriel Unlimited is just ESO's current iteration.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    Well, to be fair @Doflamingo, the game is Elder Scrolls Online. The Tamriel Unlimited is the subtitle and it was added after initial release. That subtitle could change many times, just as it has in other MMOs.

Tamriel Unlimited is just ESO's current iteration.

I agree!! It could after some years be "upgraded" to "Nirn Unlimited" :)
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I truly believe we will get Vvanderfell someday @WhiskeyRiver.AZub17_ESO :smile:

My heart awaits my beloved Vvardenfell. I can wait. :}
    Edited by Volkodav on October 28, 2015 10:12AM
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I truly believe we will get Vvanderfell someday @WhiskeyRiver.AZub17_ESO :smile:

I have ALWAYS said (and spelled) it Vvanderfell. Like Van -dur-fell :lol:
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The_Sadist wrote: »
    While I like the notion of exploring new areas and whatnot I don't feel new races should be introduced. This is particularly apparent for the Chimer race, as all the Dunmer ARE Chimer, simply changed due to Azura's 'curse'. I also don't like the notion of somehow incorporating each race into a faction and if there's an 'outsider' faction the entire current story would have to change accordingly... Which is a great deal of work.

That being said, it's good to see someone so enthusiastic about ESO and it's future, fingers crossed ZeniMax doesn't screw up further.

I 100% understand about not liking the idea of new playable races, especially races that are said to be extinct due to lore issue. I have, however, always viewed lore as fallible. The Chimer COULD exist outside of Tamriel. Same for Atmorans, the Kothringi, the Orma, Snow Elves, and the Cantemiric Velothi.

I would personally like to play other races but having them as NPCs (like the Naga race, whenever that will happen) would be sufficient. Acording to Lore, many of these races were killed off by the Knahaten Flu 22 years before ESO takes place. I think this could easily be explained by exaggeration. Sure... there are a lot fewer of those races around but there could be mechanics in place to prevent the rarer of the races from becoming plethoric in ESO.

I think the ability to play other races could be locked behind in-game quests and achievements and also still purchasable in the crown store. Players could be required to have certain types of characters at certain levels to play some of the rarer races. For example, only players with a Level 50 Dunmer and have completed the Chimer quest line to 100% completion should be allowed to purchase the ability to create a Chimer character.

More on this idea of having in-game achievements "unlock" Crown Store items here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/149494/in-game-crown-store-integration-concept

As for the whole faction issue. I have a concept I've been pecking away at for a while that would add a faction free aspect to ESO that would build on what ESO already has but provide players with a bit more freedom.... but that's for another post. lol.
    Well the Chimer couldnt exist regardless, because when Azura cursed the Tribunal it turned the entire chimer race into Dunmer so any surviving chimer would of turned into Dunmer.

• LadyKaliska
    Thanks for the awesome post and read, Gid. Definitely fun ideas in there.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I like the notion of exploring new areas and whatnot I don't feel new races should be introduced. This is particularly apparent for the Chimer race, as all the Dunmer ARE Chimer, simply changed due to Azura's 'curse'. I also don't like the notion of somehow incorporating each race into a faction and if there's an 'outsider' faction the entire current story would have to change accordingly... Which is a great deal of work.

That being said, it's good to see someone so enthusiastic about ESO and it's future, fingers crossed ZeniMax doesn't screw up further.

I 100% understand about not liking the idea of new playable races, especially races that are said to be extinct due to lore issue. I have, however, always viewed lore as fallible. The Chimer COULD exist outside of Tamriel. Same for Atmorans, the Kothringi, the Orma, Snow Elves, and the Cantemiric Velothi.

I would personally like to play other races but having them as NPCs (like the Naga race, whenever that will happen) would be sufficient. Acording to Lore, many of these races were killed off by the Knahaten Flu 22 years before ESO takes place. I think this could easily be explained by exaggeration. Sure... there are a lot fewer of those races around but there could be mechanics in place to prevent the rarer of the races from becoming plethoric in ESO.

I think the ability to play other races could be locked behind in-game quests and achievements and also still purchasable in the crown store. Players could be required to have certain types of characters at certain levels to play some of the rarer races. For example, only players with a Level 50 Dunmer and have completed the Chimer quest line to 100% completion should be allowed to purchase the ability to create a Chimer character.

More on this idea of having in-game achievements "unlock" Crown Store items here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/149494/in-game-crown-store-integration-concept

As for the whole faction issue. I have a concept I've been pecking away at for a while that would add a faction free aspect to ESO that would build on what ESO already has but provide players with a bit more freedom.... but that's for another post. lol.
    Well the Chimer couldnt exist regardless, because when Azura cursed the Tribunal it turned the entire chimer race into Dunmer so any surviving chimer would of turned into Dunmer.

I fully acknowledged this @TX12001rwb17_ESO. I was thinking Azura's curse was kind of like a plague but it's more like the whole Dunmer disappearance. So I completely agree. No Chimer!

I actually changed the OP and suggested a new tree/lizard Hist creature.
    Because of the discussion we had here and the lore that I read I agree that the Chimer shouldn't be included in ESO. It just wouldn't make sense. It would mean that Azura "missed" some of the Chimer.... so I conceptualized a new race. A tree-lizard people that are the ancestors of the Argonians. I'll likely write up more on the idea and post it later.. for now, just this pic: and an update to the OP.

eIY3vT9.jpg?1

That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the awesome post and read, Gid. Definitely fun ideas in there.

Any time @LadyKaliska! Check out my concept repository (in my signature) for more wacky ideas! :wink:
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    tplink3r1 wrote: »

I was about to write that same comment.
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tplink3r1 wrote: »

I was about to write that same comment.

Yea. It seems to be that it didn't... I wonder how that could be used.... hmm.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    oh yeah!!! :smile:
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

lol. No,dear.It's not Vvanderfell.XD
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh I know it's not... NOW... :lol:

I tend to add, remove, swap around letters in names. It wasn't until recently that I stopped calling Cadwell, Caldwell.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Oh I know it's not... NOW... :lol:

I tend to add, remove, swap around letters in names. It wasn't until recently that I stopped calling Cadwell, Caldwell.

Oh,it took me some time to stop calling him Caldwell too! C-A-D-W-E-L-L. Now I remember.
  • Sting864
    Sting864
    ✭✭✭✭
    GreyBrow wrote: »
    ESO is a side show that will go down in history as a parenthesis, quite possibly even as an embarrassment

+1

• Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sting864 wrote: »
    GreyBrow wrote: »
    ESO is a side show that will go down in history as a parenthesis, quite possibly even as an embarrassment

+1

Bahhh!
  • TwoBlades
    TwoBlades
    ESO is my second Elder Scrolls game. (I haven't continued Oblivion because the keyboard functions drive me nuts.)

But I hope we can one day visit Olenveld and find what remains of the Worm Cult, Yralla, and maybe find a connection to Rune of the Thieves Guild.
  • dem0n1k
    dem0n1k
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like the idea of some Naval warfare... ships with trebuchets!

Cheers to Gidorick for this post! I learned a lot about the ElderScrolls lore that I did not know.
    NA Server [PC] -- Mostly Ebonheart Pact, Mostly.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As much as I'd love to take the cheers and run... I feel the need to point out that most of what was written in the post was more "fan fiction/speculation" than lore. Much of it is BASED on lore and All the locations are actual locations... except for Aldmeris.

Aldmeris is more of an ideal... an eden of sorts. Of course, ZOS COULD set us on a kind of wild goose chase for Aldmeris (like Ponce de Leon's search for the Fountain of Youth) and they could add new lore to give us more insight to the mythic era. It could be fun!

The rat and tree-lizard people are 100% my fabrication (well, not the pics. Those are of a Khajiit and Argonian but I don't think either look the part. :confused: ). The Lilmothiit are "extinct"... as far as we know.

One of the things I love about the lore is how we are free to interpret things differently and believe things differently. There are some things that are 100% canon, but most of TES Lore is up for argument. Great stuff.

If you like these sorts of speculative exercises @dem0n1k , check out my Monomyth Pantheon of The Elder Scrolls here:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/194676/visualization-of-the-pantheon-of-the-elder-scrolls-final-version-uploaded-d/p1
    Edited by Gidorick on December 3, 2015 4:18AM
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As much as I'd love to take the cheers and run... I feel the need to point out that most of what was written in the post was more "fan fiction/speculation" than lore. Much of it is BASED on lore and All the locations are actual locations... except for Aldmeris.

Aldmeris is more of an ideal... an eden of sorts. Of course, ZOS COULD set us on a kind of wild goose chase for Aldmeris (like Ponce de Leon's search for the Fountain of Youth) and they could add new lore to give us more insight to the mythic era. It could be fun!

The rat and tree-lizard people are 100% my fabrication (well, not the pics. Those are of a Khajiit and Argonian but I don't think either look the part. :confused: ). The Lilmothiit are "extinct"... as far as we know.

One of the things I love about the lore is how we are free to interpret things differently and believe things differently. There are some things that are 100% canon, but most of TES Lore is up for argument. Great stuff.

If you like these sorts of speculative exercises @dem0n1k , check out my Monomyth Pantheon of The Elder Scrolls here:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/194676/visualization-of-the-pantheon-of-the-elder-scrolls-final-version-uploaded-d/p1

yes! and the best thing about lore, is that there are just fragments of it known, some stories may be forgotten, some interpreted wrong. so there is a lot of space to add new parts to the lore, new stories, new content.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow.I'm very impressed at what you have come up with.Quite indepth.To have all that opened up to play would be incredible.However,you missed one place.Vvardenfell. If all I could have added to the game was Vvardenfell,that would be just fine with me.
    However,I really do like your ideas.Well thought out.
    Edited by Volkodav on December 18, 2015 11:34AM
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Volkodav ! I consider Vvardenfell to be part of Tamriel. I always thought it was weird that Morrowind took place on Vvardenfell and not on Morrowind. Oh well. I do think we will Vvardenfell zone(s) released sooner rather than later.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    heh... I know the ideas are out there @Yonkit.

Sload adventurers could be justified. Yes, they are shunned from their society as Sload's see bravery and wanderlust as personality flaws. Why not play a Sload outcast adventurer?
    7NiIxS7.png?1

As for the extinct races.. all the lore says that these races are extinct... on tamriel. Who knows if they are alive and kicking elsewhere.

That being said, I know these ideas are out in left field. I'm just dreaming. :wink:

I've always liked that picture of a Sload warrior. The Sload are a particularly villainous group, who are kind of like the Hutts of Nirn. I actually think the less fat Sload you have is pretty neat, and would love to play as one but I don't think they're ever going to do that. It would be like playing a Minotaur, Falmer, Maormer, Ogre, Dreugh, Goblin or Giant. These races are all quite possibly sapient but the way they deal with civilized races is particularly barbaric and monstrous. In some cases they might be very unrefined cultures and in others they are just particularly refined in their evil (Maormer and Sload in particular). Perhaps if they ever make an Akaviri expansion or some other expansion not on Tamriel we can have a different list of some of these other races.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I fully acknowledged this @TX12001rwb17_ESO. I was thinking Azura's curse was kind of like a plague but it's more like the whole Dunmer disappearance. So I completely agree. No Chimer!

I actually changed the OP and suggested a new tree/lizard Hist creature.
    Because of the discussion we had here and the lore that I read I agree that the Chimer shouldn't be included in ESO. It just wouldn't make sense. It would mean that Azura "missed" some of the Chimer.... so I conceptualized a new race. A tree-lizard people that are the ancestors of the Argonians. I'll likely write up more on the idea and post it later.. for now, just this pic: and an update to the OP.

eIY3vT9.jpg?1

I always liked how Almsivi (Almalexia, Sotha Sil, and Vivec) were never fully touched by Azura's curse. If you notice all three still retain some of their golden skin, presumably because Azura wasn't strong enough that she could fully overcome the power of Lorkhan's heart.
    <And plenty more>
  • GhostwalkerLD
    GhostwalkerLD
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tend to "get ahead" of myself... so just file this under that category. Under the "pipe-dream" category also.

I, like many others, hope the B2P model affords ZOS enough resources to do the Elder Scrolls name justice with ESO. Zone updates need to come more frequently than once a year. There could easily be 25+ more zones to be released to fill out Tamriel. At 2 a year this would take a dozen years or so.

I think ZOS could be more ambitious than this... if they had the resources to be. Elder Scrolls Online could be the platform that opens up the entire world of Nirn for players.

Tamriel Unlimited: The story of Molag Bal's attempt to unite Tamriel and Coldharbour and the Faction War. Tamriel Unlimited could provide ESO with a decade worth of content over 25+ more zone releases.
    the_elder_scrolls__tamriel_map_by_thatguysoto-d6gp5tt.png

Boxed Expansions

Tides of Pyandonea: A boxed expansion that introduces deep-sea gameplay to ESO. Player/Guild ships, ship to ship combat, and the island nation of Pyandonea could provide an additional year or so of content. Pyandonea, a continent south-east of Tamriel, could be released over 2 or 3 zone releases and could include the release of the additional Maormer race (sea elves).
    58fiLO8.jpg?1

Yokuda Reborn: Another boxed expansion that tells the story of the Redguards and explore how the island nation to the east of Tamriel was destroyed. It is said that Yokuda was sunk, but it could be just that it was destroyed by a tsunami at some point, thought to be lost under the waves. Yokuda could include another 2 or 3 zones, including the release of the Lefthanded Elves race.
    0twZSEj.jpg?1

The Elder Wood Expedition: A boxed expansion giving players access to Atmora, the frozen continent to the north of Tamriel. This expansion could explore the ancestors of Talos (Tiber Septim) and could have the player actually influencing the development of Atmora and could set things in motion that would eventually have Talos make his way to Tamriel. Atmora could be another 2-4 zones and could include the playable race of Atmorans, from which the Nords sprung.
    g00y7Rz.jpg?1

Akavir Revealed: A boxed expansion that could take player to the second most populated continent of Nirn, Akavir. This expansion could very well include an additional 20+ zones and include the release of the Tsaesci serpent men, the Kamal snow demons, the Tang Mo ape men, and the Ka'Po'Tun dragon tiger men.
    aFTcZk2.jpg?1

Return to Aldmeris: A boxed Expansion that could explore the continent from which both Men and Mer were born. Another 3 or 4 zones could be released as well another race. One idea would be that there was a clan of Aldmer that stayed on Aldmeris who evolved into not men or mer... but something else. Since so little is known about Aldmeris this could be a good opportunity for ZOS to introduce completely new lore to ESO.
    3BqXgPx.jpg?1

DLC expansions outside of Tamriel

The Coral Kingdom: This could be a single release DLC expansion giving players the partially sunken nation of Thras between Tamriel and Yokuda, and a new playable race, the Sload and could introduce underwater content to ESO, if it's not already in ESO by this point. Since the Sload detest adventure the playable Sloads would have to be considered Sload outcasts and the story would have to reflect that.
    IYAaXus.jpg?1

The Kowtow of Roscrea: This could be a single (or multiple) zone DLC release of the island to the north of Tamriel but to the south of Atmora and could be the ideal location for the playable race of the yeti/bigfoot-like Imga.
    WDY7bjr.png?1

Esroniet Unfurled: This single release DLC could give players the island of Esroniet and could give ZOS a chance to introduce a new playable never-before-seen race to Nirn. Perhaps a Skeever-esque race.
    P4O5ZIa.png?1

Unrest in Yneslea : This could explore the island of Yneslea and could introduce an Argonian ancestor that is more Hist than it is Argonian. A tree-lizard as a playable race. This could be a chance to explore the relationship between the Argonians and the Hist... it might be that they are more 'related' than we realize.
    eIY3vT9.jpg?1

The Cathnoquey Consortium: This single release DLC would open up the island of Cathnoquey and could include the playable race of the Lilmothiit, who are related to the Kajhiit.
    YZ6y2po.png?1

Altogether these releases would total 60+ expansions possible for ESO. Each one would be quite an undertaking and could give players more reasons to play ESO. ZOS would need to have multiple expansions in development at once and would have to release multiple expansions per year.

If 3 of these zones were released each year, the above concept with give ESO 20 years worth of content. It's pretty clear to see ZOS won't run out of content available to release for ESO anytime soon. This doesn't even include oblivion realms and alternate realities like Lyg.
    planet_nirn___geographical__v2__by_hori873-d6h7sh0.png
    Of course, ESO will never see all these expansions, but Nirn is a huge and mysterious place. Hopefully some day we will get to see at least some of the lands outside of Tamriel.

This post.. I love it! Yay for someone else who even knows what the Lilmothiit are, let alone wants us to be able to play them! :D
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!