Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hopefully someday we will travel all of Nirn!

• Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would LOVE to know more about the Lilmothiit @GhostwalkerLD. People say they're related to the Khajiit... I'm curious if they have the same kind of furstock variations that Khajiit have or if they're all over furstock type.

Either way, they're pretty cool. :wink:

029d50d73cfaab379870b75b3ff2be75.jpg
    Edited by Gidorick on January 18, 2016 10:23PM
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Selique
    Selique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some awesome ideas. I dunno about the need for more playable races, but the land masses should certainly make it IG!
    Falls-With-Grace ~ Shadowscale (Argonian Night Blade)
    Selique Lasra ~ Captain, Smuggler, Swashbuckler (Redguard Templar)
    Chases-Comets ~ Shellback Warrior (Argonian Dragon Knight)
    Slissix-Kir ~ Swamp Shaman (Argonian Sorcerer)
    Hail Sithis..
  • thesesneaksaredopeb14a_ESO
    Im down with more playable races just not with ones created specifically for this game. Id love to play as one on those monkey men.

I do hope they open up the other continents one day tho. Because at the rate they make ES games ill probably be to old play those otherwise
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread has tried to die numerous times.

That's the spirit!
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [quote
    nine9six wrote: »

That's the spirit!

You just can't keep a good thread down @nine9six . :wink:
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • LrdRahvin
    LrdRahvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    [quote
    nine9six wrote: »

That's the spirit!

You just can't keep a good thread down @nine9six . :wink:

I...I...I...

Can't...

Must...

Help...

*head explodes*
  • SirIronclad
    SirIronclad
    ✭✭✭
    Great stuff! I also love that Map of Nirn, although I have no idea how legit it is.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MEGA NECRO!

Just google-ing Tamriel map when I stumbled upon this treasure of an archived thread and being amazed that OP's pretty close in telling some of the future stories... I mean, look at the Sload! :D

I wonder if ZOS is reading this post 3 years ago and said "hmmmm this guy is onto something..."

Then I saw this post....
    While this is a very enjoyable fantasy, ESO is not very likely to be allowed to introduce radically new lore to the TES franchise. ESO is a side show that will go down in history as a parenthesis, quite possibly even as an embarrassment, and I would be very surprised if they have any plans for more zones beyond the content we have already seen in late stages of development (Imperial City and Wrothgar). After that, I suspect that all development effort will be spent on new items for the crown store. But we can dream.

oh come on, how can I not quote this?

3 years later, I don't think ESO is a side show at all........................ ;)
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber