The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Crown Store Item Wish List

• bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Soul Shriven Horse. Just a regular horse reskin, with shriven features. The gross thinness, the empty eyes. Then my characters with the Soul Shriven Skin can have both a costume and a mount to match.

But if you make a Dark Magic Crown Crate and put it, and a Necromancer costume in there..... -__- I'm going to go broke finding them,

Thier is a soul shriven horse
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Soul Shriven Horse. Just a regular horse reskin, with shriven features. The gross thinness, the empty eyes. Then my characters with the Soul Shriven Skin can have both a costume and a mount to match.

But if you make a Dark Magic Crown Crate and put it, and a Necromancer costume in there..... -__- I'm going to go broke finding them,
    Thier is a soul shriven horse
    That's a Mind-Shriven Horse. I don't think a soul shriven horse would make sense though; only entities with black souls can become soul shriven.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to buy a nice active watering hole for my palace with Crown$
    :#
  • Nazfyr
    Nazfyr
    I wish that they will bring back the pirate costume pack - I missed it to buy :(
  • RachyKat
    RachyKat
    ✭✭
    Can we have this hairstyle available for females please? Iv seen a few female NPC's with this hairstyle and I think its really cute and iv been dying for a pixie cut hairstyle. I know that male characters already have this but I think it would be quite nice on gals too

Screenshot_20161107_170432_zpsobbittfp.png
    Screenshot_20161107_170436_zpsblnsmoua.png

• shadoza
    shadoza
    ✭✭✭
    If I can get a mercenary to help me with public dungeons, I will have most everything from my list. :smiley:
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mercenary light armor with robes but as an outfit
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some more Alliance-themed outfits like the Alliance Rider Costume...

For example, an Alliance saboteur costume could have your character donning a stealthy garb painted with your alliance colours...
    Or and Alliance Vanguard that has your character decked out in heavy full-plate armor.

Something like that.
    And so, Akatosh revealed himself to a young Gaben, and granted him purpose.
    "Grant them Steam sales," he commanded.
    And obey, he did.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheetac19 wrote: »
    Wamasu mount! Please ZOS! They are large enough, and I feel like since we can't have dragons or drakes, a giant lizard will do xD

I second this. It would be amazing for argonians, particularly. <3
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please bring mage costumes back to the store. My mage has nothing to wear. :)
  • ThalmorJusticiar
    Dragon Priest costume back, that would be amizing too.
  • Flips
    Flips
    ✭✭
    Banker with Guild store
    Soon cp1000

• Lucasalex92
    Lucasalex92
    ✭✭✭
    I would be happy if they add option to "Transmog" stuff like in wow from original to that what we want,
    And big yes to guy who said more Vampire skill n cromantic skills and more Vampire quests !

And other big yes to guy who said to bring thalmor justicar costume :)
  • santerai
    santerai
    Heavy armor looking stuff. Tired of prance around town clothes!
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    Mounted Animal and Creature Heads for Homestead.
    MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
    Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden
  • Jordanory
    Jordanory
    Blacksmith and Chef costumes please, particularly in the console versions. PC gamers got them a couple of years back, can't the console players have them as well at some point? Wouldn't take a lot of effort to port them over.
    "You gotta admit, the name Lamia sounds adorable. Like something you'd cuddle up to at bedtime, before if swallows you whole and devours you slowly. That's what I'd call sweet dreams."
  • SunnyBunny
    SunnyBunny
    ✭✭✭
    Can we bring back the Netch pets please even if its just for a little bit? They came out when my computer couldn't load the game - I was so sad when I missed it.
    Lone Wolf Help ~ Royal Bank of Tamriel ~ Black Market Wares

I Know I'm Lost

*Ernestina - Imperial Temp
    *Ennus - Bosmer Sorc
    *Greavy - Orc DK
    *Somniate - Ra Gada NB
    *Cilano - Imperial DK
    *Ba'Raka - Khajiit Warden
    *Bird In Hand - Argonian Templar
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nazfyr wrote: »
    I wish that they will bring back the pirate costume pack - I missed it to buy :(

I find it weird that they're gone now. I remember them being available in the store for a longggg time. I got them because I figured why not, but if I could somehow give you mine I would LOL

I missed the treethane dress thing that ended last August 1st and I really want it. I didn't start playing this game until August 4th or so ):
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • msjessiemeghan
    msjessiemeghan
    Soul Shriven
    I wish there was a stable master, like there is a banker, and a merchant, that we can buy and place in our houses.
  • Eshja
    Eshja
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to have lute in my house, so I ask You for instruments as furnitures :)
    @Eshja (PC EU) Master crafter | Roleplayer | Trial scrub | Love healing ♥
    My characters: Nimpys Elenmir| Narielle Telvanni | Moans-Loudly | Vivienne The Zookeeper | Zamiatająca-Ogonem | Kha'mathre | Irgret Soul-Breaker
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eshja wrote: »
    I would like to have lute in my house, so I ask You for instruments as furnitures :)

I agree. They should create a music pack, with a lute, harp and drum, that are placeable in the houses.
  • AgentRed
    AgentRed
    I would want an Imperial Furniture bundle because buying them individually is way too overpriced.
  • Oli9050
    Oli9050
    Soul Shriven
    Cheetac19 wrote: »
    Wamasu mount! Please ZOS! They are large enough, and I feel like since we can't have dragons or drakes, a giant lizard will do xD

I love how one of the first comments for this thread on page one said definitely no to literally everything you want haha
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More new costumes and hats. I'd particularly like horned helmets (like in Skyrim) that are separate from the costumes, so you can pair them with any costume. We need some kick-butt Nordic horns on our heads!

(But please no more droopy-drawered Redguard pants for a while. ... The Crown Store has been full of those for a while now.)
    Edited by SydneyGrey on March 3, 2017 6:44AM
  • iMuz86
    iMuz86
    ✭✭✭
    Id really love to see the return of the Nord Hero Armour. I missed out on it and was so upset I wasn't able to purchase at the time.

I'd also love to see a little Boston Terrier dog in there too!
  • bus10
    bus10
    Soul Shriven
    Costume counterparts of the current disguises found in game.
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    I'd Love to see the Frostcaster Motif Come Back. I want to buy at least 2 for my Future Warden Characters.

I also Love to see theese as well...

A Timid/Shy and Haughty Personality

A White Stag Mount

Winter Sage Costume

Fluffy cats as pets. #ragdolls4ever
    MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
    Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My male characters wear the wedding suit and noble suit almost exclusively. So yes -- I would like more male fashions like that. (Come to thinnk of it, my female charcters wear them, too).

Dwarven tech in the game all has a distinct steampunk vibe to it, so I do not think it would be out of order to introduce costumes that strike a light note of steampunkishness. Would a bowler or top hat be asking too much? Something along the lines of the wedding and noble suits, but kitted up with utility belts, brass, leather -- and goggles! Gotta have goggles!

And you know what would be REALLY cool for the houses? A working Orrery!!!! <-- THAT!!!!
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is my hard sell for getting this white goat from the game into the Crown Store:

33199840831_e2bc71dcc3_c.jpg

The reason is that the goats are SO ADORABLE when you put them in the yards outside of the player houses. I already have two goats, and Fred and Edmund need another goat bro to keep them company. Look at the cuteness. LOOK AT IT.

33199836391_5422088fa5_c.jpg

33199861791_c545d9d13e_c.jpg

So please think of Fred and Edmund, and consider giving them another goat bro. Thanks.

33172398302_d7e63a537f_c.jpg
  • Wulfy
    Wulfy
    ✭✭
    I'd love there to be more short hair options for both genders, more costumes that let us show off our tattoos and more costumes in general, more personalities (Mercenary/ tough, flirty, religious, maybe vampire&werewolf) , Mounted heads & Full body trophy animals (bears, deer, wolves, ..etc), more polymorphs, and more werewolf themed anything :tongue: