The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wondering when you guys are going to update accounts so we can actually buy game cards and submitting code actually works without submitting a ticket.
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • DezKoth87
    DezKoth87
    ✭✭
    Heres proly a dumb question but if I'm wearing two different armor sets with 5 pieces each, do I get to use both of the last "perks" on each set?
  • chaomera888
    chaomera888
    Soul Shriven
    Along with the Update 2.1 came the ability for all veteran dungeons to scale to VR16, which allowed Monster helmets to be collected at VR16 (along with the shoulders). Does this mean that other item sets collected in dungeons will scale as well, particularly Burning Spellweave for Veteran City of Ash, or the Healer, Footman sets or Master weapons obtained from Veteran Dragonstar Arena?
  • mrskinskull
    mrskinskull
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why is this game so addicting?

Seriously, I haven't played anything else for months.

If the imperial city is any good at all, I'm just going to buy a pallet of adult diapers.
  • RinneganDovahkiin
    RinneganDovahkiin
    ✭✭✭
    Where is Class Change?
    Rinnegan Dovahkiin: Daedric Prince of Balance
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DezKoth87 wrote: »
    Heres proly a dumb question but if I'm wearing two different armor sets with 5 pieces each, do I get to use both of the last "perks" on each set?

Yes, if you have enough pieces to reach the bonus it will work.
  • Avonna
    Avonna
    ✭✭✭
    my question.

i was wondering if there will be any options to morph your skills even further? it does not seem seem like spellcraft is still in the works...and this might be another option.

also, will skills ever behave different depending on what content PVE/PVP your doing?

and will the art team make more really cool looking armor soon.... ? maybe not so much with the grandma robes.. im sure there was at least one fabulous seamstress back in the day....

thanks
    avonna
  • Greath
    Greath
    Why did you allow the PC players to transfer? It ruins PvP for the Veterans who didn't transfer.
  • phbell
    phbell
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is the deal with the 3 to 7 minute transition screens? Sometimes I have to crash the client because it never loads. This has gotten worse with Update 7. It is making the game tough to play.
  • Paradox
    Paradox
    ✭✭✭✭
    When do you plan to fix nonvet pvp?
    Ebonheart Pact
    @iHateReloads
    Tank And Spank - DragonKnight
    I've quit the game until ZoS stops acting like the community are children, and start actually listening to us.
  • medieval_TOG
    medieval_TOG
    ✭✭✭
    When will ZoS rollback the servers to fix the problems introduced with 2.1.4?
    Edited by medieval_TOG on September 3, 2015 5:54AM
    Oh so you play on a console? Well this is a console game after-all I suppose.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello :)
    Do you have plans to make trial gear available for V16 somehow ? For example for Tel Var Stones, Alliance points or on the Crown Store ?
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • WoogiesWorld
    WoogiesWorld
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys..I was wondering if and when were you guys going to do an PvP arena? Also I was wondering how do you guys determine what content to work on next?
  • WoogiesWorld
    WoogiesWorld
    Soul Shriven
    Hi
    Do you guys have plans for official tournament?. How do you go about balancing the classes and the different styles of play?
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Instead of a pet can we get 'Sir' Cadwell to follow us, playing his instrument and telling us his wonderful tales of his past adventures?
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • dudenamedchris
    WHEN WILL GUARDS BE KILLABLE
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No rollbacks those are things of the past.
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • Love Wizard
    Love Wizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What was your thoughts behind changing the battle spirit passive? Has ruined the PvP for the majority of classes. Is there any upcoming plans for Alliance Points, or is it gonna stay totally useless like it is right now?
    @IWM - EU - Member of Hodor
    Mashinate - Highelf Nightblade (Inactive)
    Love Wizard - Dunmer Dragonknight (Inactive)
    Godblade - Highelf Nightblade (Active)
    Mashixo - Dunmer Sorcerer (Inactive)
    Hjelmi's Sister - Dunmer Nightblade (Inactive)
    Mashiex - Orc Nightblade (Active)
    Beaminate - Dunmer Templar (Inactive)
    Kittynate - Khajiit Nightblade (Inactive)
    Godmancer - Orc Necromancer (Active)

Server: EU || Guilds: Hodor & Banana Squad || Previously Zerg Squad || Nightblade Lover

Scores: vMoL - 170840 | vSO - 177392 | vHRC - 159696 | vHoF - 221111| vAS - 115810| vCR - 132661 | vBP - 101083 | vSS - 247438

Achievements: Tick Tock Tormentor x3 - Immortal Redeemer x6 - Gryphon Heart x5 - The Unchained x1 - Godslayer x1

Worlds First Vet Maw of Lorkhaj Clear (Hodor! & Hodor!)
    Worlds First Vet Halls of Fabrication HM Clear - Worlds First vHoF Speedrun(Hodor!)
    World Record for All Trials Pre Thieves Guild Patch (Hodor!)
    Worlds First Tick Tock & Disassembly General (No death speedrun HM vHoF)
    Worlds First vAS Hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest clear, and hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest HM Nodeathspeedrun (Gryphon Heart)
    Worlds First Blackrose Prison clear
    Worlds First "The Unchained" title (vBP speedrun, nodeath, no sigils)
    World Record for all the Trials (Murkmire)
    Worlds First Godslayer
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question:

Will ZOS ever bring back the Loayalty Pet system?
    (Console players want to know. ;) )
    (At least this one does. :smiley: )

Loyalty rewards was for Elder Scrolls Online (vanilla). They retired the program with the launch of Tamriel Unlimited.

Article here:

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2015/02/19/nine-month-loyalty-reward-and-more

ZoS wrote:

We appreciate that you've chosen to spend so much time with us in Tamriel, and you have our most sincere thanks for playing. When Tamriel Unlimited launches, lots of big changes are coming, and among those is the retirement of the loyalty program. We hope that you've enjoyed the unique rewards we've created for you so far and hope you'll continue to adventure alongside us in Tamriel Unlimited!
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Domino44G wrote: »
    Ok, here's a question...

When will city guards be leveled in such a way so that when some $&#% decides to go on a murder spree, he can't just turn into a werewolf and kill all of the guards, as well. Part of the challenge of being the bad guy is that the guards will want to destroy you. However, if your Veteran rank makes you a God compared to the guards then, what's the point. The guards need to be hard core, vet level fighters, not pushovers. There must be consequence or this is just GTA. I watched some Vet wipe out at least twenty people in Shornhelm today. When the guards went to attack him, he killed them as if they weren't even there. I mean, come on! If somebody wants to be a serial killer in this game, don't nerf the guard skills and give it to the psycho for free. Make them hide, stalk and work for it. What's the point of a Justice System if the lack of guard skills makes it impossible to get caught/punished? It's just God Mode at that point...

Guards are supposed to be unkillable. Where is this happening?
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • medieval_TOG
    medieval_TOG
    ✭✭✭
    BigM wrote: »

Bugger - we can always live in hope. Until then, when is Orsinium coming out?
    Oh so you play on a console? Well this is a console game after-all I suppose.
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigM wrote: »

Bugger - we can always live in hope. Until then, when is Orsinium coming out?

I would say around Christmas.
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    Domino44G wrote: »
    Ok, here's a question...

When will city guards be leveled in such a way so that when some $&#% decides to go on a murder spree, he can't just turn into a werewolf and kill all of the guards, as well. Part of the challenge of being the bad guy is that the guards will want to destroy you. However, if your Veteran rank makes you a God compared to the guards then, what's the point. The guards need to be hard core, vet level fighters, not pushovers. There must be consequence or this is just GTA. I watched some Vet wipe out at least twenty people in Shornhelm today. When the guards went to attack him, he killed them as if they weren't even there. I mean, come on! If somebody wants to be a serial killer in this game, don't nerf the guard skills and give it to the psycho for free. Make them hide, stalk and work for it. What's the point of a Justice System if the lack of guard skills makes it impossible to get caught/punished? It's just God Mode at that point...

Guards are supposed to be unkillable. Where is this happening?

I'm guessing these were just shornhelm gaurds not justice gaurds... much like the ordinators in mournhold. If you fight Justice gaurds for too long your looking at 30k+ attacks...

Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • AshTal
    AshTal
    ✭✭✭✭
    OK Imperial City PvP questions

1) Would it be possible to have Imperial city entered via Cyrodil but have two separate counters. I prefer Cyrodil as a place to PvP keeps, long travel times after death alliance points for taking keeps/resources (which could do with an increase of alliance points) etc. However I can't get in because everyone is in the imperial city, and when I do get in no one is fighting for keeps.

2) Have you considered what to do when the majority of the player base has hit VET 16 and got all the telvar stones to allow new players to enjoy imperial city, not get ganked the whole time and be able to do the content get the gear when there is not 500 people on each fact but 50 all at different stages on the quests?

3) Imperial city has not been very enjoyable so far, lag, load times, zergs and stealthers just ambushing players who are getting stones and then the player who put the time in losing 80% of them. What lessons have been learnt, what do you plan to improve and are all the classes/races performing in PvP as you expect.

4) Sorcs have had a lot of pet buffs to try and make them useful in PvP however no one uses them. They appear to be a pure PvE option. They still suck completely in PvP, are there any plans to make them useable in PvP or are you going to give up and just accept that pets in mass PvP are just useless? If you plan to make them usable how do you plan to address there low damage, stupid AI and fact that the only time they are ever targeted is when they have run off and the other side have no one to kill other than the pet?

5) Given the new gear and levels are you concerned that the power gap has increased between new and old players. Are you concerned that the new players will try PvP and Imperial city spend the best part of their game time dead and quit?

6) Will there ever be a PvE imperial city for people who want the story but can never make it more than 20 feet before getting slaughtered by a Zerg or get assassinated by another player camping the objectives?
    Edited by AshTal on September 3, 2015 11:21PM
  • aneova_ESO
    aneova_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Instead of a pet can we get 'Sir' Cadwell to follow us, playing his instrument and telling us his wonderful tales of his past adventures?

THIS ^ x9001
  • Mulcibur
    Mulcibur
    ✭✭✭
    Mulcibur wrote: »
    Would it be possible to show costumes on the character select screen?

To clarify, showing the last costume your character had equipped on the character select screen instead of showing the armor under the costumer. Could be a toggle option perhaps.
  • keonimeyer
    aneova_ESO wrote: »

THIS ^ x9001

Yes zenimax! Lol
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we have craftable guild armor for those who have completed the guild quest lines? I like aspects of the mages guild costumes I've seen, but would like to mix and match with outher motifs and use different colors.
  • JBsnow404
    JBsnow404
    Would it be possible for the White gold tower and Imperial City Prison to port you back to the Imperial City if that's where you came from? With the new loading screens It's been hell to go into any of the dungeons and then have to sit through 3 more loading screens + a ride through Cyrodiil during which you're praying that you won't run into gankers at the entrance.

basically you don't really promote going into the dungeons when you are in the Imperial City because of the major hassle
  • WoogiesWorld
    WoogiesWorld
    Soul Shriven
    Will the bound trophies we collect be available to place in future housing?
This discussion has been closed.