Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Spellcrafting still being worked on? Will it be in the game before console release?

Spellcrafting is not being worked on at the moment, but it is still planned. We’ve worked on it quite a bit, but other work such as the Justice and Champion Systems were prioritized over it. That’s the nature of development and live development especially. We’ll get back to it when we can.
    So you tossed aside one of the most anticipated additions from the TES 'franchise' so you could create the Store in which you could sell it .. along with Orsinium and several other additions we won't see for over a year after you first announced them.

/golfclap

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyr wrote: »
    If new zones are going to scale to your level, does that mean they will be instanced, and that we therefore won't be able to see any other players if we're not grouped?

No, it doesn’t mean new zones will be instanced. We’ll release details when we’re a little closer to releasing new zones.
    They already confirmed that the new zones will be scaling players to the zone not scaling the zone to players so it will be similar to the boosting like in cyrodiil is my guess.
    Yes they did, but I asked the question before they said that. Not my fault they decided to answer it anyway :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • glak
    glak
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Tyr wrote: »
    If new zones are going to scale to your level, does that mean they will be instanced, and that we therefore won't be able to see any other players if we're not grouped?

No, it doesn’t mean new zones will be instanced. We’ll release details when we’re a little closer to releasing new zones.
    They already confirmed that the new zones will be scaling players to the zone not scaling the zone to players so it will be similar to the boosting like in cyrodiil is my guess.
    Yes they did, but I asked the question before they said that. Not my fault they decided to answer it anyway :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
    GW2 style - player separation gone.

So does this mean DLCs will be group friendly unlike the 1-vr9 quests?
    Edited by glak on January 31, 2015 9:16PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »

Will bounties from one faction areas carry over to another? I play Ebonheart Pact and would not like to be known as a criminal in that faction and still want people to speak to me in that faction. If I got to a DC area and rack up a bounty will I only be seen as a criminal there, and will I only have a bounty when in that factions areas?

Bounties are universal (account-wide) in the ESO. We went back and forth on this quite a bit. In the end, we felt it was too easy to game the system without consequence if bounties were not universal.

@ZoS_JasonLeavey Wait.. ACCOUNTWIDE? So I cant play five lawfully good characters and one rogue/assassin? When I log onto my goodie two shoes, they have the others bounty?
    He must have misspoken. This is not the case on PTS. Each character has their own separate bounty which is global (across all zones).
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • malthol
    malthol
    ✭✭✭
    Can we get rid of the bloody age-gate already? It never works properly, and just runs me through a never-ending loop back to the home page.
  • glak
    glak
    ✭✭✭
    malthol wrote: »
    Can we get rid of the bloody age-gate already? It never works properly, and just runs me through a never-ending loop back to the home page.
    Clearing your cookies may help. What version of IE are you using?
  • Hawk269
    Hawk269
    ✭✭✭
    Here are some primarily console version questions?

1) When will we see footage of the Xbox One version of the game?
    2) Will the game support Keyboard use in conjunction with controller support?
    3) Will the LFG Tool actually be operational by the time it comes to console? The PC Version still does not work and many console users will be using voice only, so have a working LFG tool will be beneficial.
    4) With the consoles being closed platforms and every system has the same specs ie. all PS4's are the same, what advantages are you guys able to make on console with the game?
    5) Are there more details on voice support? Will we be able to mute annoying players like we are able to ignore people in the chat window?

Thanks! Looking forward to the live 1.6 release and Console versions in June!!!
  • gilesjmrwb17_ESO
    gilesjmrwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    having played the PTS for a number of hours now. I come across the cloths you can wear. Only a few things I believe should be changed:
    1. being able to put on of those items in the special slot so you can wear you normal gear underneath.
    2. allow for us to wear them as an cosmetic thing so we can keep our stats but allow for some nice unique looks.
    3. be able to craft them as a replacement gear such as how Jerkins became craft-able WOULD BE AWESOME.
    4. add other Misc gear such as the boots, arms and boots you see certain fighters guild members were.
    5. oh and add faction uniforms to the crown store and mage and fighters guild gear or make them craft-able sets.
    6. And PLEASE START WORKING ON SPELL-CRAFTING AGAIN PLEASE!
  • Shaminar
    Shaminar
    ✭✭
    Here is my question : can we have a variety of music for each area of the game (in particular, unique music depending on what faction you join) as hearing the same selection of music for all factions and in all areas is redundant.
  • StrangerFull
    StrangerFull
    ✭✭✭
    glak wrote: »

You know only IE - worst broswer of all? This problem on all browsers and all versions of browsers. Even cookies clears after closing browser this problem persists.

• AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    glak wrote: »

You know only IE - worst broswer of all? This problem on all browsers and all versions of browsers. Even cookies clears after closing browser this problem persists.

IE is not the worst browser, Chrome is, IE is second worst browser.

Not sure where Firefox is on the list, which what I use, but I agree almost anything is better than IE.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • StrangerFull
    StrangerFull
    ✭✭✭
    Chrome worst? O_o. Without NoScript extension Firefox worst browser in security, critical issues in firefox. NoScript do thing which developers can't.
    And in future maybe another Chromium browser will be good, I mean Vivaldi.
    And firefox after many many years can not open pages in separate process, so you can't kill freeze tab, only all tabs, all browser. Many yeras they can't make separate process tabs.
  • angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    As discussed- Here is the writers appreciation thread, where I have also suggested Lorebits 10 questions with @ZOS_ZachBush :p

So my question is can we have Zach Bush on ESO Live again please? Especially if he brings along more of his questions that he asked the loremaster:)

#LoreBits with Zach BushLs0kcF2.jpg?1
    Edited by angelyn on February 1, 2015 5:53PM
  • Mission
    Mission
    ✭✭✭
    With the new collection system and console transfers that are available for certain pc users. Will my pets, mounts, and costumes transfer with the character I copy?

(Just wondering if you can potentially have the Imperial Edition on the console without actually purchasing a 2nd Imperial Edition for the console.) Minus the Imperial race of course(Unless you are transferring an Imperial Character)
    Edited by Mission on February 1, 2015 6:15PM
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would like to buy a maths book as gift for the design team that handled the Sorcerer changes, but I'm not sure if I should get the 10-year-old or 12-year-old level. Which one would be more appropriate?
    Wololo.
  • timtbag123ub17_ESO
    timtbag123ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Will there be item interaction like in all the other Elder Scrolls? I would really love to put a bucket on my friends head or make Npc's pose when I KILL them.
  • AriBoh
    AriBoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has the Server situation on console been finalized yet? I have a number of friends on PS4 in the US while I am in EU and would like to play with them. Will we be able to switch megaserver on console?
    khele23eb17
    Agreed. Whoever came up with the design should be shot in the foot and only admitted to hospital when he manages to find 3 other people willing to maim themselves the same way in order to accompany him.

ZOS_AmeliaR admin
    Ultimately, any method of entering an enemy keep without breaking down the door is considered an exploit. Thanks for checking!

tinythinker
    "I used to be a healer once, but then I took a Wrobel to the knee"
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has the Server situation on console been finalized yet? I have a number of friends on PS4 in the US while I am in EU and would like to play with them. Will we be able to switch megaserver on console?
    @darkknightfkb16_ESO Probally not since they said that you are locked on what ever server your console is base in. So if your in the US and your player on console you are locked to the mega server US.
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On ESO live you have stated that you will be able to see what buffs you had on but on the pts I cannot see anybuffs. Will we be able to see these buffs for example the ability grim focus has damage done buff but I cannot see if the ability is gone.
  • wraith808
    wraith808
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thymos wrote: »
    2,147,483,647 should be the highest for the 32 bit integer.
    No it isn't.

Not sure if they're using another declaration for the variable- that is indeed possible. But @Thymos is correct that this is the highest for a 32-bit integer.
    Quasim ibn-Muhammad - VR 12 Redguard Dragon Knight
    Taladriel Vanima - VR 5 Altmer Nightblade
    Ambalyo iyo Bogaadin - VR 1 Redguard Sorceror
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Will bounties from one faction areas carry over to another? I play Ebonheart Pact and would not like to be known as a criminal in that faction and still want people to speak to me in that faction. If I got to a DC area and rack up a bounty will I only be seen as a criminal there, and will I only have a bounty when in that factions areas?

Bounties are universal (account-wide) in the ESO. We went back and forth on this quite a bit. In the end, we felt it was too easy to game the system without consequence if bounties were not universal.

@ZoS_JasonLeavey Wait.. ACCOUNTWIDE? So I cant play five lawfully good characters and one rogue/assassin? When I log onto my goodie two shoes, they have the others bounty?

Apologies, @Darlgon. The above post included wrong information. We've updated the post with the following information:

"Bounties are universal in ESO (but not account-wide). This means if one of your characters has accrued a bounty, he or she will have a bounty everywhere in Tamriel. We went back and forth on this quite a bit. In the end, we felt it was too easy to game the system without consequence if bounties were not universal."
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one needs to know if you have plans to make moon sugar purchaseable in the store of the crowns?

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Apologies, @Darlgon. The above post included wrong information. We've updated the post with the following information:

"Bounties are universal in ESO (but not account-wide). This means if one of your characters has accrued a bounty, he or she will have a bounty everywhere in Tamriel. We went back and forth on this quite a bit. In the end, we felt it was too easy to game the system without consequence if bounties were not universal."

Thanks for the clarification. The account thing had me worried. I will also miss being able to travel to another refuge to unload stolen goods, like I did in Skyrim, but, oh well.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • kurstein
    kurstein
    ✭✭✭
    can I use stolen items in crafting like food making?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌

best regards
    a old closed beta tester
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear" all hail the night mother
  • Dcaliber
    Dcaliber
    ✭✭✭
    Will you ever offer a Pc to Console transfer for a price? Many of us would pay for this.
    "Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination"
    -Mark Twain
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kurstein wrote: »
    can I use stolen items in crafting like food making?
    @kurstein: You have to launder the items first, then you can use them in crafting.
  • Goldenjaguar_ESO
    Are you ready to tackle the influx of gold spam that comes whenever a game goes f2p/b2p? Or will you be like other companies, such as PW, and ignore it?
  • Reremnu
    Reremnu
    ✭✭✭
    Looking at increasing number of question about race change possibility - when are you going to address issue of racial passives being imbalanced OR give us possibility to change our character's race?
  • pierrenuiz
    pierrenuiz
    ✭✭✭
    Please give us the system of GW2 for transmuting objects aspect and not these costumes, (in your system everybody will have the same look, mages wearing dresses will be look like Tanks in heavy armor, or assassins ...), and it's impossible to really custom our character as we want (with different style on each piece of armor)
  • superquadockyb14_ESO
    When are the Guar Plushes going to be in stock?
This discussion has been closed.