Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestions for an eventual Khajiit-centric update

• Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I altered the OP to change and add some information. Below are the edits.
    Gidorick wrote: »
    Mounts:
    • Senche: Large horse sized Khajiit. They are intelligent but do not speak. They "let" others ride on them and the relationship is more a partnership than an ownership. (NOTE: Players will be getting Senche mounts and non Khajiit Senche-Cat upon the release of ESO: Tamriel Unlimited.)
    • Saber-Cats: Wild cats that aren't Khajiit but have been tamed for mount purposes. We have seen such cats in Skyrim and there could be various forms of Saber-Cats with Saber-Panthers and Saber-Tigers. The physical difference between the Senche-Cats and the Saber-Cats is primarily the elongated fangs and mangy appearance of the Saber-Cats.

War-Mounts:
    • Senche-raht: Quite a bit larger than the Senche, about the size of a elephant, tiger proportioned with the same length fore-legs and hind-legs. They have also been called “Battlecats” because of their use in war. If there were ever War-Mounts added to ESO the Senche-raht would be a good choice for the Aldmeri Dominion.

Motif
    • Armor of the Mane: This armor would be made of a menagerie of Khajiit fur. Similar to how the Mane wears the fur of other Khajiit, the Armor of the Mane could be a light or medium armor that grants the wearer stealth bonuses.

What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump, just cause I love @Gidorick‌

Now do me a favor and go check out http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/152125/new-class-necromancer-completed-skills-and-passives#latest

I wrote it when I was bored, hehehehe. From boredom comes many a great thing. On a more on-topic note,
    Pur91sS.png
    These are supposed planned future zones for ESO, though they were planned back in alpha so the validity might not be up to point. I just want more Khajiit, and more Altmer. :disappointed:
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »

Now do me a favor and go check out http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/152125/new-class-necromancer-completed-skills-and-passives#latest

I wrote it when I was bored, hehehehe. From boredom comes many a great thing. On a more on-topic note,
    Pur91sS.png
    These are supposed planned future zones for ESO, though they were planned back in alpha so the validity might not be up to point. I just want more Khajiit, and more Altmer. :disappointed:
    Most of those names are still present in the data files. Also, one of the earlier online maps of Tamriel had all those region boundaries on it. I annotated it before (and tweaked after) discovering that map:
    User-Enodoc-ESO_Regions.png
    Key to the region codes is inside the spoiler tag.
    • AL Alik'r
    • AN Anequina (including the Rimmen city area, shouldn't be called this as Reaper's March also includes part of Anequina, but this name is in the text files)
    • AU Auridon
    • BE Betnikh
    • BF Bal Foyen
    • BI Bleakrock Isle
    • BK Bangkorai
    • BW Blackwood (as seen in Oblivion)
    • CL Craglorn
    • CH Colovian Highlands (also could be West Weald)
    • CY Cyrodiil
    • DE Deshaan
    • EM Eastmarch
    • FA Falkreath (as seen in Skyrim)
    • GC Gold Coast (as seen in Oblivion)
    • GL Glenumbra
    • GS Greenshade
    • GW Grahtwood
    • HJ Hjaalmarch (as seen in Skyrim)
    • KR Khenarthi's Roost
    • MM Murkmire
    • MT Malabal Tor
    • NB Nibenay Basin (as seen in Oblivion, although the text files just calls this Nibenay, which is inaccurate)
    • NV Nibenay Valley (as seen in Oblivion)
    • PA The Pale (also includes the Winterhold area)
    • RE The Reach (also includes the Haafingar area)
    • RI The Rift
    • RM Reaper's March
    • RS Rivenspire
    • QR Quin'rawl (from the text files, although that says Quin-rawl, which is incorrectly puntuated)
    • SF Shadowfen
    • SH Stormhaven
    • SM Stros M'Kai
    • SO Solstheim (as seen in Bloodmoon, Dragonborn)
    • SS South Summerset (No source for name; I made it up)
    • ST Stonefalls
    • SU Sunforge (from the text files)
    • TE Tenmar (from the text files, this area includes the Corinthe city area)
    • TI Topal Island (from the text files)
    • TM Thornmarsh (as stated in the Loremaster's Archive)
    • VH Velothi Highlands (the northwest Morrowind area with Blacklight, but the in-game map doesn't currently allow for the correct geographical shape)
    • WD The Weeping Desert (from the text files)
    • WG Wrothgar
    • WR Whiterun
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aww, thanks @Panda244‌! You know, I've been wondering where that map with those zones came from. Thanks for the lesson @Panda244‌ & @Enodoc‌
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used some lore and some of our discussions to make the following graphic:

EJGyyZ9.jpg?1
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Throren
    Throren
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »

Pur91sS.png
    Most of those names are still present in the data files. Also, one of the earlier online maps of Tamriel had all those region boundaries on it. I annotated it before (and tweaked after) discovering that map:
    • AL Alik'r
    • AN Anequina (including the Rimmen city area, shouldn't be called this as Reaper's March also includes part of Anequina, but this name is in the text files)
    • AU Auridon
    • BE Betnikh
    • BF Bal Foyen
    • BI Bleakrock Isle
    • BK Bangkorai
    • CL Craglorn
    • CY Cyrodiil
    • DE Deshaan
    • EM Eastmarch
    • GL Glenumbra
    • GS Greenshade
    • GW Grahtwood
    • KR Khenarthi's Roost
    • MM Murkmire
    • MT Malabal Tor
    • NB Nibenay Basin (as seen in Oblivion, although the text files just calls this Nibenay, which is inaccurate)
    • RI The Rift
    • RM Reaper's March
    • RS Rivenspire
    • QR Quin'rawl (from the text files, although that says Quin-rawl, which is incorrectly puntuated)
    • SF Shadowfen
    • SH Stormhaven
    • SM Stros M'Kai
    • ST Stonefalls
    • VH Velothi Highlands (the northwest Morrowind area with Blacklight, but the in-game map doesn't currently allow for the correct geographical shape)
    • WG Wrothgar
    • WR Whiterun

Why is Skyrim missing two of its holds on that map?
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

EJGyyZ9.jpg?1

Too bad if they ever introduce other variants they'll prolly be senche-tiger sized. I would love to see the Senche-Raht in action, but hope... Hope is lost. :bawling:
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Throren wrote: »
    Enodoc wrote: »

Pur91sS.png
    • AL Alik'r
    • AU Auridon
    • BE Betnikh
    • BF Bal Foyen
    • BI Bleakrock Isle
    • BK Bangkorai
    • CL Craglorn
    • CY Cyrodiil
    • DE Deshaan
    • EM Eastmarch
    • GL Glenumbra
    • GS Greenshade
    • GW Grahtwood
    • KR Khenarthi's Roost
    • MM Murkmire
    • MT Malabal Tor
    • RI The Rift
    • RM Reaper's March
    • RS Rivenspire
    • SF Shadowfen
    • SH Stormhaven
    • SM Stros M'Kai
    • ST Stonefalls
    • WG Wrothgar
    • WR Whiterun

Why is Skyrim missing two of its holds on that map?
    No idea, that's just how it was designed by ZOS. I added extra boundaries on my version only where the map doesn't match the current in-game situation (RS/WG, VH/EM/RI, ST/BF) or if some boundaries were incomplete (NB/NV). Maybe when planning future zones within Skyrim, they thought Haafingar and Winterhold were too small to be their own separate zones, and piled them into The Reach and The Pale.
    Edited by Enodoc on February 19, 2015 11:24AM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

EJGyyZ9.jpg?1

Too bad if they ever introduce other variants they'll prolly be senche-tiger sized. I would love to see the Senche-Raht in action, but hope... Hope is lost. :bawling:

I posted a siege weapon concept for War Mounts that was conceived by asking the question "how could Senche-Raht fit into ESO" :wink:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/152462/siege-weapon-concept-war-mounts
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Marik_Vash
    Marik_Vash
    ✭✭✭
    @Gidorick

Awhile back the original poster of this thread -- Gidorick -- gave mention of this thread in one that I myself had created some time ago. I'm sorry to say that I didn't take notice of this until just now; because what he proposes in this thread directly pertains to an aspect of what I proposed.

So, returning the favor he paid me by posting in my thread, I'll post in his to show my express and vehement support of these ideas.

For those interested, I will also post a link to the thread (and poll) of mine that is in question.

Should Khajiit and Argonians be able to choose their skeletal structures during Character Creation?:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/96159/should-khajiit-and-argonians-be-able-to-choose-their-skeletal-structures-during-character-creation/p1
    "I'm building up quite the habit of finding my way into exactly the kind of situations I don't want to be in." ~ Marik Vash
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Marik_Vash. I think we can all agree that in a game that spans ALL of Tamriel only having one type of Khajiit is just.... incorrect. Lol. I recently suggested a way to monetize these features here:http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/155307/monetization-of-character-creation-concept?new=1

Hopefully @ZOS is listening.
    Edited by Gidorick on May 12, 2015 1:55PM
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    dude... Zenimax should hire you for the creative department... amazing job
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prabooo wrote: »
    dude... Zenimax should hire you for the creative department... amazing job

I agree. :wink:

And thanks. Over the years I have come to love the world of the Elder Scrolls more than any other fantasy setting. The combination of gritty fantasy with actual interactions with god-like demonic beings... there's just something about it.
    Edited by Gidorick on June 27, 2015 4:32PM
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they should fix their broken game first.
    Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garion wrote: »
    Maybe they should fix their broken game first.

"Eventual" @Garion "Eventual". :wink:
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    oh man, Gidorick, I just love your ideas!!

Please ZOS, hire him!! (seriously, no kidding)
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yes!!!