Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dragonstar Arena PTS Challenge

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We'll invite every member, @LunaRae :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Mormo
    Mormo
    ✭✭✭
    This is quite the challenge... AND I LOVE IT! Please continue to release content like this, it is absolutely amazing. Was only able to reach the 5th stage area on hardmode before running out of rez!
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Mormo
    45K DpS oN NaVi GoDSLaYeR
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  • Caph
    Caph
    ✭✭✭
    Need to work on getting gear and level up our abilities first sadly. Haven't gotten to try Vet mode yet due to leveling up skills and such first. Sadly. : /
    Lost interest in the game and canceled subscription. Maybe I'll come back if I gain interest again.
    Co Guild Master of Baby Face Bananas
    World record time Hel Ra (8min 08sec)
    Eu record time AA (8min 44sec)
    AA/Hel ra HM done.
  • zbtiqua
    zbtiqua
    ✭✭✭
    This is a pretty good challenge. We so far have gotten only to the 5th stage boss. Good work on this ZOS.

We will beat it and post SS ASAP. :)
    Officer of Da Funk (EP NA)
    DSA Vet Fastest Time NA (83 mins)
    World 1st AA HM
    World 3rd Hel Ra HM
  • Dubah
    Dubah
    ✭✭✭
    Went in, did the first wave, and i had internet issues shortly after, i like it so far, didnt even realise the first time we cleared the first 2 phases and were in normal mode before i told the guys to get out so we can restart lol. I love the challenge and like the new enemy abilities you guys added in. I guess when my tank gets back in town we will clear it, might take a night or 2 but we will clear it lol
  • xANTIxMATTERx
    xANTIxMATTERx
    ✭✭✭
    I absolutely love Dragonstar Arena. I've seen a few people post how it's the best PVE content added thus far and I completely agree. So much fun, great job ZOS! :smiley:
    Anti-Matter | Nightblade | AR 40 | Flawless Conqueror | Former Emperor x 2
    Anti-Psychotic | Stamplar | AR 25 | Former Emperor
    Anti-Matter | Stam DK | AR 18 | Former Emperor
    Anti-Gravity | Stam Sorcerer | AR 10 | Flawless Conqueror
    Anti-Freeze | Magicka DK | Flawless Conqueror
    Anti-One | Magicka Sorc | Flawless Conqueror
    Anti-Matter | Magplar | Shehai Shatterer

Officer of Haxus | NA
    Member of The Order of Mundus | NA
    Former Member of Havoc, IR, Learn 2 Play and Crown Store Heros
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alacrity Gaming has reached stage 6 so far. Incredibly challenging content, and we've been reporting all bugs along the way.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • zbtiqua
    zbtiqua
    ✭✭✭
    Da Funk Just reached Stage 7, intense content!
    Edited by zbtiqua on August 23, 2014 5:04AM
    World 1st AA HM
    World 3rd Hel Ra HM
  • TehMagnus
    TehMagnus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Normal mode done, VR mode tonight!
  • Caph
    Caph
    ✭✭✭
    7th on Vet. Baby Face Banans, best tank ever Caph. :D
    Lost interest in the game and canceled subscription. Maybe I'll come back if I gain interest again.
    AA/Hel ra HM done.
  • Antirob
    Antirob
    ✭✭✭
    on the 4th stage could have gotten passed it. gonna try again soon and well defiantly get it down.
    Vehemence
    Antirob - Dragonknight
  • Caph
    Caph
    ✭✭✭
    9th stage with Beyond Infinity. Interesting. :)
    AA/Hel ra HM done.
  • Anjelicus
    Anjelicus
    ✭✭✭
    Vonkundein made it to Round 8 Boss, no luck on killing tho.... those Titans, AmIright?! lol
    Vokundein
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Guild Twitch Live Stream
    Anjelicus - Head of PVE
    VR14 Templar // VR14 Nightblade // VR14 Dragonknight // VR10 Sorcerer
    PTS - Veteran Dragonstar Arena Developer Challenge Conqueror
  • TheMast3r
    TheMast3r
    ✭✭✭
    @ ZOS,

wow great job ZOS, last Boss is just insane ....

Hardest PVE content in this game ... Trials are just a joke against ARENA. Im just afraid that too many ppl will whine around that it is too hard for casual players ...

anyway, 7,8 and 9th round are pretty hard ... but guys look forward for the endboss ...

HODOR is on the way to clear the hardest content in this game ...

Just some facts for u guys ...

10th round Hardmode

364.000 hitpoints
    If u think in the round before there where a lot of ads ... big lol wait what will happen there ...

gl at everybody

2jzseamgxm1r.png

Madini
    Hodor Guild EU
    Edited by TheMast3r on August 24, 2014 3:16AM
  • zbtiqua
    zbtiqua
    ✭✭✭
    Da Funk made it to stage 9. Big shout out to Hodor getting to last boss, we are right behind you! :p
    World 1st AA HM
    World 3rd Hel Ra HM
  • TheMast3r
    TheMast3r
    ✭✭✭
    zbtiqua wrote: »
    Da Funk made it to stage 9. Big shout out to Hodor getting to last boss, we are right behind you! :p

Great job guys ... we have to keep EP up
  • Dubah
    Dubah
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, don't worry guys, soon Messiah Complex will join the fight, has anyone completed it yet? And what kind of group builds we got taking it on?
  • Anjelicus
    Anjelicus
    ✭✭✭
    Grats to hodor for getting to last boss, and to DaFunk for making stage 9!

were right behind you as well heh, just takes so long to get there atm... people are getting restless sitting here for 3+ hours lol. Also, not sure about anyone else but we've had to make new toons just for more potions lol
    Edited by Anjelicus on August 24, 2014 4:53AM
    Vokundein
    Guild Twitch Live Stream
    Anjelicus - Head of PVE
  • Dubah
    Dubah
    ✭✭✭
    Anjelicus wrote: »
    Grats to hodor for getting to last boss, and to DaFunk for making stage 9!

were right behind you as well heh, just takes so long to get there atm... people are getting restless sitting here for 3+ hours lol. Also, not sure about anyone else but we've had to make new toons just for more potions lol

This sounds awesome, sadly ive only had a group who was willing to suck it up through the first 2 waves, cant wait til my tank gets back in town, ill keep yall updated on our progress, shouldn't take us too long but then again ive only made it through round 2. All I gotta say is rewards better be worth it lol
  • Caph
    Caph
    ✭✭✭
    What tactics where you guys going for on round 9? Did anyone/everyone go down into the holes and killed the things down there or just all stayed up and killed through everything? Didn't get enough tries to figure out the mechanics properly. : /
    Edited by Caph on August 24, 2014 10:53AM
    AA/Hel ra HM done.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Love watching the updates and can't wait to see who will be first!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • madangrypally
    madangrypally
    ✭✭✭✭

When is the deadline?
  • Reman
    Reman
    ✭✭
    Seems like pretty challanging content. Can't wait to play it with my own char with my Guildies. And ZOS: PLEASE dont nerf it. People WANT a challange. And if the loot is good, I cant think about better news for ESO the Arena.
    PS.: go Hodor you'll get it for all Pact Members out there^^.
    Edited by Reman on August 24, 2014 4:14PM
  • Aca
    Aca
    ✭✭
    Today we cleared normal and tonight we will progressing on hardmode. Here we go!
    Hel Ra / AA Harmode: Clear
    Sanctum Ophidia 4/4
  • Anjelicus
    Anjelicus
    ✭✭✭
    Caph wrote: »
    What tactics where you guys going for on round 9? Did anyone/everyone go down into the holes and killed the things down there or just all stayed up and killed through everything? Didn't get enough tries to figure out the mechanics properly. : /

On normal, you dont NEED to go down the holes and if everyone goes down it resets. not sure about Veteran mode, But i imagine its the same way, more of "dont fall in the holes or face the consequences" lol
    Vokundein
    Guild Twitch Live Stream
    Anjelicus - Head of PVE
  • Caph
    Caph
    ✭✭✭
    Anjelicus wrote: »
    Caph wrote: »

On normal, you dont NEED to go down the holes and if everyone goes down it resets. not sure about Veteran mode, But i imagine its the same way, more of "dont fall in the holes or face the consequences" lol

We noticed many of the times that if everyone got down in the holes, it didn't always reset. Either mobs started running through the walls to try to get to us or they all froze in place until we got back up.

Also, there is a mob upstairs that summons more and more mobs and it takes about 1dmg per each ability hit. His shadow or whatever are down in that hole with 8k hp but so is an archer,mage or warrior with 10k - 14k hp.

AA/Hel ra HM done.
  • Antirob
    Antirob
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ do the shields that the fighters guild mobs have on the 1st stage drop or a motif. Very nice looking shields.
    Edited by Antirob on August 24, 2014 10:51PM
    Vehemence
    Antirob - Dragonknight
  • Robert_Pendragon
    Robert_Pendragon
    ✭✭✭
    <Last Prodigies> NA AD is on 7th stage, that templar boss dropping nova was a huge surprise =)
  • Anjelicus
    Anjelicus
    ✭✭✭
    yea that nova is a killer!
    Vokundein
    Guild Twitch Live Stream
    Anjelicus - Head of PVE
  • TheMast3r
    TheMast3r
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys,

we visit the last boss today 2 times with around 160 lives left ... spend more than 8 hours today...

What to say .... its totally crazy, why tried everything to get a working tactic but we failed so far...

we are getting him down to 60 % but we don't have any chance to improve at that point ...

maybe we are just missing something ...

stay tuned .. I hope some of you are joining us soon to fight hardest encounter in this game

HODOR Guild EU - still thinking what to do with the last boss
    -
    wj3ac0xh30h6.jpg

Madini