The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PVP is BROKEN - exploit city!

• Endenium
    Endenium
    ✭✭✭
    [/quote]
    Sigh why do I even bother. You added the part about set armor in there. Buffs are not set armor bonuses, they are entirely different. In this patch they fixed the weapon damage buffs that were stacking to allow (mainly bow users) to continuously beef up their weapon damage to hit for ungodly amounts. There is and has never been armor bonus stacking exploits. Armor bonuses are not called buffs, zenimax doesn't call them buffs, and so this patch isn't about what you claim exists.

Now seriously, just stop.
    [/quote]

Listen man. This is outrageous. This is the bug that I have been pointing out all along. You ask for proof, so I give you patch notes from the developers that explicitly show that they corrected the issue. So I don't know if you're just trolling this page, or have a pathological personality disorder, or just have too much pride to accept these facts. Is it ego or something? I really don't know.

1. From the start in the original post I said that there was a bug that was causing players to maintain buffs from gear that they were not even wearing. I repeated this in chorus many times. This is the same exact bug that is listed in the patch notes, except that they didn't explicitly say where the buffs came from. Its the same issue.

You are the one who denied it the whole time. Now you want to lie and say that I went back and added that in?

Lies.

I have said that since the very moment I posted this discussion. And you? You claimed that it was not happening.

Comment after comment after comment, I explained my position regarding this issue. Its crazy that you cannot even admit that much. Its just crazy, man.

2. In the patch notes, they made the clear distinction between buffs being erroneously applied and the weapon swap bug that mainly occurs with bow users. Those are 2 separate issues.

Here is a direct quote from today's patch notes regarding weapons; "Fixed an issue with swapping your weapon to a bow."

That bullet point comes after the one about buffs being stacked.

3. So far, the burden of proof has fallen on me to support my claim about the bugs being exploited in PVP. So I invited players to go and find out for themselves. I provided a video that shows a player who has retained those buffs, in battle, clearly over powered. You refused to believe me. You refused to do some research of your own. You refused to believe that the video showed footage of a player using those buffs in game.

Now that Zenimax has addressed this issue in their patch notes, I show it to you as evidence to support my claim.

You say that they were net referring to any buffs that came from gear or items.

OK.

Now, the burden of proof falls to you. Because now, you are making a claim. So you must prove what buffs they were talking about and you must prove where they came from.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get in game, pvp time, stop forum pvping
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rylana‌

Take your own advice and stop making yourself look like a fool with BE complaints in every thread you can find. Thanks.
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi all, going by the track record of zenimax.
    I'm sure there will be all kinds of buffs/bugs/unexplained dmg seem. >:)