The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PVP is BROKEN - exploit city!

• Skafsgaard
    Skafsgaard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Endenium wrote: »
    Hey Skat, read my original post. I was quite chill, except that as I said I reserve the right to be angry when something that I love is on the verge of being ruined and when some people are in flat out DENIAL about it.

Also, Im pretty sure you would get pissed off at someone too if they insulted you and bastardized your argument, out right denied FACTUAL EVENTS, then on top of that insulted your intelligence.

So howabout this. If you do not like my posts and my comments or my discussions, then simply do not read them?

No one is forcing you to come to this discussion and read these words.

So from now on, I wont tell you how to write, and you wont tell me how to write. OK? COOL.

Hehe, you know Skat actually means honey in my tongue, are we getting snoggly ;)

Of course I am not FORCED to either read or reply. But mate, I do care about this game and possible much more than you do. So yes, I am forced to figure out EVERYTHING possible about it - this is me and I cannot help it. Im not trying to give you lessons about how to write your stuff, simply trying to give you an idea how you come across.

Anyway, I think I see what kind of person you are now and I shall refrain from further participation here if that annoys you so.

At others I have replied to here, you can PM me if you like further discussions or whatever but this is getting too 'redicours'
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited supports hundreds of players on screen at once in an open world fight for control of Cyrodiil. Get ready for the most intense online PvP experience ever created, with The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.

Yes, I am ready...

Source:
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/game-guide/the-alliance-war
  • Endenium
    Endenium
    ✭✭✭
    Right. If you use CAPS then you must be RAGING even if you make INTELLIGENT and THOUGHTFUL comments. Because it is way too much to ask of people to think OBJECTIVELY and CRITICALLY. Critical thinking is not a skill that most individuals ever take the time to acquire.

I use CAPS to provide EMPHASIS on certain words. Period. I simply don't feel like pressing the ITALICS button each time.

So that makes me a whiny child.

Meanwhile, its perfectly fine for people like you to come along and carelessly sling insults like that to whomever you please - just as long as you dont USE AND CAPS LIKE THIS.
  • Pancake-Tragedy
    Pancake-Tragedy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The thing is, the use of caps has a universal meaning of "shouting" on the internet. It does not help you make your point. Not even a little.
    Pancake Tragedy - Sorcerer
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right. If you use CAPS then you must be RAGING even if you make INTELLIGENT and THOUGHTFUL comments. Because it is way too much to ask of people to think OBJECTIVELY and CRITICALLY. Critical thinking is not a skill that most individuals ever take the time to acquire.

I use CAPS to provide EMPHASIS on certain words. Period. I simply don't feel like pressing the ITALICS button each time.

So that makes me a whiny child.

Meanwhile, its perfectly fine for people like you to come along and carelessly sling insults like that to whomever you please - just as long as you dont USE AND CAPS LIKE THIS.

Two things:
    None of your posts contain any critical thinking as you claim to be so rare and to also be using. The video provided does not give really any evidence of your claims of this armor set switching exploit, other exploits mentioned have also been addressed by other posts in this thread (as they are either not exploits ex) ap farming? lol? or that they are being addressed accordingly and once again are still quite rare in the grand scheme of things).

Second, we are adults here, you do not need to provide emphasis to your words in the form of italics or caps, it takes away from your points. Someone with a valid point/discussion does not need the use of caps or other silly tricks to provide emphasis/points, so respect someone's intelligence to see whether your points have merit on their own, not due to spamming capslock.
  • Endenium
    Endenium
    ✭✭✭
    I think its nonsense. I think that if you directly insult someone, you shouldn't be surprised when they lash out right back at you. I think that this thread was dead from the second Hunter decided to comment on it without taking the time to learn about the exploits that I was talking about. Instead of finding that out, he chose to be insulting and offensive, condescending, and chose to provoke. Now, the conversation has been turned from one of a serious discussion about the future of PVP in ESO to one that is about how I come across in comments.

Like I said, its too much to ask of people to be objective and think critically. Instead, we have to focus on how polite or impolite Hunter, or I may have been.

I think its nonsense.
  • Endenium
    Endenium
    ✭✭✭
    And not once did I "Spam caps lock." Quit lying.

Caps for emphasis is nothing new. Get over it.
  • Pancake-Tragedy
    Pancake-Tragedy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think its nonsense. I think that if you directly insult someone, you shouldn't be surprised when they lash out right back at you. I think that this thread was dead from the second Hunter decided to comment on it without taking the time to learn about the exploits that I was talking about. Instead of finding that out, he chose to be insulting and offensive, condescending, and chose to provoke. Now, the conversation has been turned from one of a serious discussion about the future of PVP in ESO to one that is about how I come across in comments.

Like I said, its too much to ask of people to be objective and think critically. Instead, we have to focus on how polite or impolite Hunter, or I may have been.

I think its nonsense.

Actually, your thread died when you decided to post an exploit on the forum by:

1) Not providing enough information to even prove that this exploit exists.
    2)Spreading awareness of this exploit so others can use it if it is a legitimate exploit.

How did you even find out about this exploit? You were quick to point the finger at that player in the video, which contained no exploits.
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think its nonsense.

Sigh... What exploit, the video you show has no exploits.... I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall.
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So everyone is busy talking trash on the OP does anyone want to comment on the actual things he is talking about?

No one thought it seemed broken that one templar was tanking Alacrity?
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ifthir_ESO wrote: »
    So everyone is busy talking trash on the OP does anyone want to comment on the actual things he is talking about?

I'll gladly comment on what happened in that video, no exploits are being used. It is a combination of blinding flashes, blazing shield, bats, and harness magicka. Basically he is tanking fantastically, but does garbage for damage. It looks sexy because he is not dying, but he is killing basically pugs who are not playing well. The guy isn't even running immovable, coordinated CC and dps and he dies. Instead he is using harness magicka + blazing shield to keep shields up along with keeping his magicka up, repentance to replenish stamina from dead bodies around him, blinding flashes to basically make anyone in melee range have a 50% miss rate, and bats to replenish health.

All this makes him very hard to kill, I will give you that, but with coordinated dps and/or cc easily kills him. The only thing I can guess what the OP thinks is exploiting is running 2 bubbles (blazing shield + harness magicka) which I assure you is not exploiting.

On a side note unless I missed something I only saw a couple Alacrity members in that video...

Edit: the fact the OP posted this video of evidence completely proves my original point that clearly this is an example of someone claiming exploit when he does not understand game mechanics. None of this is an exploit, if you have issues with the strength of these abilities then go complain about us templars being OP, not exploiters.
    Edited by Huntler on August 20, 2014 10:41PM
  • Pancake-Tragedy
    Pancake-Tragedy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

He says this...
    Really? So I guess I'm wrong then.

Its GREAT that teams can run around with set armor bonuses for armor that they arent even wearing. Thats wonderful, and it makes just a TON of sense. It really makes me want to go out to Cyrodil and play right now so that I can go up against some one with twice as much magicka and health and crit strike damage as myself because I refuse to cheat in the same way.

Then posts a video of a player with what looks like normal stats to me. 2.8k hp, 2.1k magicka, and 2.1k stamina. His own posts discredit what is trying to say.
  • Endenium
    Endenium
    ✭✭✭

I think its nonsense.

Actually, your thread died when you decided to post an exploit on the forum by:

1) Not providing enough information to even prove that this exploit exists.
    2)Spreading awareness of this exploit so others can use it if it is a legitimate exploit.

How did you even find out about this exploit? You were quick to point the finger at that player in the video, which contained no exploits.

By that logic no one should ever discuss exploits or bring them to the attention of Zenimax.

1. Im restricted from explaining exploits in detail on the forums. I dont want to get banned.
    2. I never spread awareness as to how or when to use the exploit. All I did bring awareness of the exploit to the attention of the developers so that THEY could FIX IT. Also, I tried to make players on the forums aware of the existence of a game breaking exploit so that THEY could get Zenimax to fix it.

In my original post I called attention to an armor stacking exploit that gives bonuses when it should not. It is a significant problem as it makes users extremely over powered. I am NOT explaining how to do it. Im not giving any details because I am RESTRICTED from doing so.

This is happening in PVP, yet you people are unaware of it and deny it even though there are examples of it and videos everywhere.

For instance, the video I posted shows the player overpowering some 20 people at once. He is NOT and Emperor. He is NOT just super talented. He is exploiting. He has set bonuses for armor that he is not wearing.

In what freaking world is that FAIR?

• Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huntler wrote: »
    It looks sexy because he is not dying, but he is killing basically pugs who are not playing well.
    On a side note unless I missed something I only saw a couple Alacrity members in that video...

@ :32 seconds of that video if you look at his combat log he is hitting Fire Shot, Krushed and Tripwyr, all of whom are Alacrity if I am not mistaken.

@ 1:07 of that video he is fighting 6 people including the 3 listed above.

If you dont think one guy tanking 6 people, 3 of which belong to one of the best guilds in the game, is broken, I dont know that we can really have an intelligent conversation.

If a group of 6 people with 3 Alacrity members can't take down one guy, what do you think is gonna happen to the casual player who runs into that same templar.

The harness magicka stacking in general should have been fixed in the PTS, when we first reported it. Instead, you have sorcs stacking hardened/annulment and this video where we have a templar stacking it with blazing shield. Its broken. Exploit? Probably not. Shortsighted PvP game design and poor urgency around addressing it? Absolutely.

• Endenium
    Endenium
    ✭✭✭
    It looks sexy because he is not dying, but he is killing basically pugs who are not playing well.

@ :32 seconds of that video if you look at his combat log he is hitting Fire Shot, Krushed and Tripwyr, all of whom are Alacrity if I am not mistaken.

If you dont think one guy tanking 6 people, 3 of which belong to one of the best guilds in the game, is broken, I dont know that we can really have an intelligent conversation.

If a group of 6 people with 3 Alacrity members can't take down one guy, what do you think is gonna happen to the casual player who runs into that same templar.

The harness magicka stacking in general should have been fixed in the PTS, when we first reported it. Instead, you have sorcs stacking hardened/annulment and this video where we have a templar stacking it with blazing shield. Its broken. Exploit? Probably not. Shortsighted PvP game design and poor urgency around addressing it? Absolutely.

Right. Yes. Of course, though there is more to it than that. I guess I will go grab another video that more clearly shows the exploit that I am focused on, which is one that erroneously gives major buffs where it should not.

• Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I never commented on whether its imbalanced or not, thats not the point of this thread and this OP posted is as an exploit. It is not an exploit, at all. As I stated before if you think its imbalanced or should be changed then thats a whole different thing to complain about, but don't come in here and tell me that its exploiting. Example A of why OP was wrong.

On a side note as I said a couple of alacrity members I am aware but you sort of implied he was "tanking" alacrity which is kind of different. Is the combination strong? Sure, but those guys are skilled out to zerg bust, not single target so it is not unbelievable that a guy who literally focuses on just staying alive and killing people who don't have heals did not fall down to that kind of damage output. He is maximizing his character with the correct gear, skills, and stats that are all available to him within the confines of the game, not exploiting. Once again, if you think its imbalanced thats a separate issue.
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For instance, the video I posted shows the player overpowering some 20 people at once. He is NOT and Emperor. He is NOT just super talented. He is exploiting. He has set bonuses for armor that he is not wearing.

what set bonuses do you think he has he isn't running? Warlock? Because he's running some heavy? You do realize there are 2 armor sets that have magicka flood

Edited by Huntler on August 20, 2014 10:55PM
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with the part about demanding more action. but I don't know of these exploits that impact the game this much. care to describe them please?
  • Endenium
    Endenium
    ✭✭✭

what set bonuses do you think he has he isn't running? Warlock? Because he's running some heavy? You do realize there are 2 armor sets that have magicka flood

Does it matter which sets he is running specifically?

If you can gain set buffs for armor sets that you are not even wearing PLUS buffs from armor that you ARE wearing, then there is a very big problem.

Honestly, I am still trying to figure it out myself to have all the evidence that I need to show to Zen. Regardless of specifics, Im sure there is an exploit like this that is quickly becoming mainstream among pvp guilds in AVA. It is causing players and guilds that play legitimately and fairly to cancel subs and quit playing. Its a big one.

I believe that video is one example of it. If its not, then it still doesnt change the fact that the exploit is being used by other players.

All I can do is raise awareness and try to get Zen to figure it out and fix it.

All I can do is try and find a better example video I guess.
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once again, if you think its imbalanced thats a separate issue.

So you replied to me, right?

My post was, and I quote "No one thought it seemed broken that one templar was tanking Alacrity?"

So you've agreed with what I said while making a huge post of how you disagree with me?
    On a side note as I said a couple of alacrity members I am aware but you sort of implied he was "tanking" alacrity which is kind of different

Three people in the first 1 minute of that video out of 6. I've already spent more time giving a isht about this issue than I want to spend digging through some players youtube video's combat log to see who he is fighting.

You and I both agree this is broken. You want to bash OP because he said it a different way, feel free. Fact is crap like what we see in that video is why I see less and less people on this game (particularly in PvP) every day.
  • Pancake-Tragedy
    Pancake-Tragedy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you can gain set buffs for armor sets that you are not even wearing PLUS buffs from armor that you ARE wearing, then there is a very big problem.

Honestly, I am still trying to figure it out myself to have all the evidence that I need to show to Zen. Regardless of specifics, Im sure there is an exploit like this that is quickly becoming mainstream among pvp guilds in AVA. It is causing players and guilds that play legitimately and fairly to cancel subs and quit playing. Its a big one.

I believe that video is one example of it. If its not, then it still doesnt change the fact that the exploit is being used by other players.

Feel free to come back and accuse more people of exploits when you are sure.
    Edited by Pancake-Tragedy on August 20, 2014 11:13PM
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with you and disagree with OP because of what it is called. Broken/imbalanced just means it needs to be fixed, but the players are not doing anything against the terms of the game or cheating (exploiting). I don't see any exploitation, sure I agree I see broken game mechanics that make this combo too powerful, but it is not exploiting and thus cheating.

Btw just asked trip/fire, they were suiciding. If you go back you can see them only using heavy attacks
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right, they were suiciding and only using heavy attack shield charges and impulse spam.

Gotcha.

• Endenium
    Endenium
    ✭✭✭
    Once again, if you think its imbalanced thats a separate issue.

So you replied to me, right?

My post was, and I quote "No one thought it seemed broken that one templar was tanking Alacrity?"

So you've agreed with what I said while making a huge post of how you disagree with me?
    On a side note as I said a couple of alacrity members I am aware but you sort of implied he was "tanking" alacrity which is kind of different

Three people in the first 1 minute of that video out of 6. I've already spent more time giving a isht about this issue than I want to spend digging through some players youtube video's combat log to see who he is fighting.

You and I both agree this is broken. You want to bash OP because he said it a different way, feel free. Fact is crap like what we see in that video is why I see less and less people on this game (particularly in PvP) every day.

Right. Bashing me is not going to fix this problem.

This is killing the game and it is breaking up the community of players that are throwing up their hands in exhaustion and frustration. They are giving up.

There are many issues here. Many exploits and many broken abilities that are BEING EXPLOITED.

Specifically, the one that I am actually MOST concerned with is the false set bonuses that people should NOT be getting.
  • Endenium
    Endenium
    ✭✭✭

Feel free to come back and accuse more people of exploits when you are sure.

... I AM SURE. I just said so. I am certain that there is an exploit here. However, I am still figuring out exactly how it is being used. I am certain that this video is an example of it, even if some disagree.

Once again, all I can do is try to find a better example video of it.
  • Endenium
    Endenium
    ✭✭✭
    OK. This video DOES REVEAL THAT EXPLOIT.

However, you DO have to take it frame by frame to catch it and it does not always show up in the combat log. This IS an example of a player receiving buffs when he should not be.

It took us several hours of analysis to catch it and understand what was happening.

So if you want to get to the truth of the matter for yourself, then go and review the video carefully enough and you will find it. If not, then thats fine. But when you get wiped out by someone using this exploit and your entire guild gets rolled over then rage cancels their subs, just remember that I told you so and you wouldn't believe it.
  • Dleatherus
    Dleatherus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skafsgaard wrote: »
    Dleatherus wrote: »

caltrops (fixed)
    emperor farming
    AP gain exploits thru oil farm parties etc
    siege weapon limit (addressed)
    dk chain pull to ninja cap keeps (fixed)
    dragon leap behind gates/onto keeps (being addressed)
    accessing area behind closed temple scroll gates (being addressed)
    stacking of armor buffs
    one shot kill from scaling damage bug and hits recorded up to 50,000
    troll camps sabotaging keeps attacks/defenses (being addressed)
    D.

emperor farming is not an exploit per se
    AP farming is not an exploit per se
    I thought the lead was fixed, but im not sure
    now the access thing is clearly there and I wont deny it and yes, pls fix it
    No idea about the set stacking bug, see my questions for OP
    damage bug is, as I understand it atm, not something you can choose to do and or easily replicate, it happens and some people will be honourable about and others not (yes, some will exploit it when it happens, my point is they cannot MAKE it happen it just does)
    Camp thing, well, in my mind it is more with griefing which will ALWAYS happen when you put 3+ people together

I guess my point is, it is healthy to distinguish real intentional abuses/exploits.

I know griefing is annoying, but it cannot ever be dealt with, we need a race change for that.

[EDIT: i apologize for how long this reply became]

i guess it gets into that age old mmo debate about what is an exploit, what is griefing, and what is plain old-fashiond being out-played

rather than get into a long debate about these semantics, i go with:

exploit = using intended game mechanics generated by either the player or the game, either directly or in combination with other actions, to create unintended results

i have posted in another thread about this, but fully understand that very few people, myself included, have either the time or inclination to be familiar with the content in each and every post

here is a different mmo's stand on when intended game mechanics are used to give an unintended result:

0f1bb16f65.jpg

emperor farming the way it was being in done (and responsible for a lot of the dk chain pulling and siege weapon limit exploits) is for sure an unintended result and the abdication mechanics have been tweaked already to combat it, and Brian Wheeler is currently 'monitoring' how the farming is going on with the fewer campaigns to see if further tweaking is needed - he is also looking at potentially making former emperor passives available to everybody (ie. earned when you reach lieutenant, major, warlord etc)

you can ask @Rylana how pleasant of an experience that can be in the current campaigns, though he was mainly griefed against (threats and abuse in zone and tells, players rolling toons in opposing factions to get them to gang up on him etc)

the bottom line is, is that to have healthy pvp in AvAvA you need to have a healthy community in each alliance, and a lot of the things i listed detract from that, rather than add to it

our community, The Noore, is not an offshoot of an existing gaming community - we are ESO enthusiasts who got together specifically to have fun in this game

i cannot speak for other guilds/communities, but the primary reason why people have left the game from The Noore (as in not left us to join another guild - about 4-6 have done that) is because of the lack of addressing these ongoing exploitive situations in a timely manner that discourages further abuse either from the same individual or others

we have seen our membership drop from 420 or so down to about 110 - many other guilds i know of have suffered even greater losses

and we're not a bunch of kids rage quitting - in fact one of our members was a United Nations Mediator - he quit not over the emperor farming in Celarus, but the lack of a timely and effective response from the devs in regard to it - his parting words in effect were "I've mediated enough situations to know whether one party or another has genuine intent to resolve an issue, or whether it's a waste of my time even trying to help them - i'm not wasting my time in ESO anymore"

we all know folks will exploit, push the envelope a little, try to get their pixels to have an advantage over somebody else's pixels - we all know other games won't tolerate individuals screwing the game up for the rest of the player base

our remaining group of 110 love this game, are passionate about - think it is an amazing place to have fun pvp on a level many haven't enjoyed before

we want to see pvp populations get healthy - 10 days ago ALL the pops on Thornblade were locked for most of the USA day/evening - now - at prime time - 8pm EST - DC has 3 bars, AD is locked but my que started at 5 (as opposed to around 120 or so a week ago at this time of night)

that said even some amongst the remaining 110 are having their patience worn thin in being 1-shot killed by the same guy dealing 10k+ damage in a single shot over a period of around 7 hours just yesterday, or spending an hour defending a keep only to have somebody put up a troll camp so it takes 2-3 minutes to run back during which time the keep has flipped etc

so in closing, and again i apologize for the length of this reply - PvP players have and are quitting this game as a result of not the folks doing the exploiting, you'll never change those folks, but the lack of a public and definitive stand from ZOS regarding each of these issues

D.
    Edited by Dleatherus on August 21, 2014 12:24AM
    Stands in Puddles VR12 NB
    Dleatherus VR10 Templar

Emperor Farmers, cheaters and exploiters - just like cockroaches in real life, Tamriel will never be rid of them
  • Skafsgaard
    Skafsgaard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, since u replied to me, Ill venture a comeback here.

I agree wholeheardetly with everything you said. The problem, however, is very much in semantics. And accusing people of intentional exploiting is one thing, griefing an entirely different matter.

Also Im surprised and a little confused that ZOS doesnt make statements like that above, which would make players aware that 'hmm, maybe I shouldnt travel to that wayshrine up the in DC land'. Their silence and apparent lack of anything is clearly an issue.

Now the op is claiming all sorts of unsubstantiated exploits and it seems to come down to he thinks the game is unbalanced. Well, to have a discussion about these things we need to know what we are talking about when we use specific words and what meaning those words carry. I will not disagree with you, and I like PvP to be as positive as possible.

But I know humans and I know anonymity - and when you couple those things, stuff like greifing, which is for example what is happening with the camp you're describing is unavoidable, as long as the game allows it.

Threads like this make it seem like everyone in cyrodiil is a cheater and tbh I have yet to be killed by an exploiter (I think).

Im on the EU server and I have noticed that a lot of guilds are migrating away from our 30 day campaign, since it lags... well, all of a sudden Haderus now is pop locked this week at night.

Now I just saw your sig and its spot on, its human nature to seek an advantage whereever we can - like I said to combat this entirely we need a race change ;)
    Edited by Skafsgaard on August 21, 2014 12:30AM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited supports hundreds of players on screen at once in an open world fight for control of Cyrodiil. Get ready for the most intense online PvP experience ever created, with The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.

Yes, I am ready...

Source:
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OK. This video DOES REVEAL THAT EXPLOIT.

However, you DO have to take it frame by frame to catch it and it does not always show up in the combat log. This IS an example of a player receiving buffs when he should not be.

It took us several hours of analysis to catch it and understand what was happening.

So if you want to get to the truth of the matter for yourself, then go and review the video carefully enough and you will find it. If not, then thats fine. But when you get wiped out by someone using this exploit and your entire guild gets rolled over then rage cancels their subs, just remember that I told you so and you wouldn't believe it.

Can you elaborate on what kind of armor set buffs you are referring to?

Mr Poo appears to be doing an impressive job keeping up blazing shield, harness magicka and blinding flashes, don't see any exploit here, unless you feel stacking harness magicka with shields is an exploit?

The high miss chance from abilities like blinding flashes and ash cloud works exactly as intended in my view, it can certainly help one player to tank multiple enemies, but that is only if they use abilities that can miss/be dodged.
    Edited by IcyDeadPeople on August 21, 2014 12:56AM
  • Skafsgaard
    Skafsgaard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also the players inability to set up a proper alpha strike when (on few occasions) he is cc'd speaks more to bad or new players and a game shouldnt be balanced around a vet1 not having a clue.

Yes, I am ready...

Source:
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You've spent hundreds of dollars? Are you buying gold or something? Even with the Imp edition, I've only spent maybe $150 on this game so far.
    [DC/NA]