The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

COD, Mail System, and player fraud

• Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    If I receive an in game message from someone I don't know with materials in it and a COD fee. I report the player
    So you report people for making a mistake?

Nice person you are!

Well if their name doesn't make sense and is typically @sdlkfjlsdjflrje Then YES I do report them. Don't like it. Too bad for you. Be more careful.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My question is to Zemimax. Why do you just sit back and allow this to continue. Why does a seller have to suffer and wait 30 days to get their items back if they look at their mail. Why don't you change the wait time to 24 hours. Give the seller a break and do what is right. Heck you do more to punish those who grind in this game yet turn your head on the mail fraud issue.
    Edited by Palidon on September 1, 2014 7:21PM
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vyal wrote: »
    If I had to guess, I'd say CoD's are only returned after three days if the seller doesn't look at the mail, at all. As in, they never bring up the mail interface for 3 days.

If they look, then it's 30 days.

Obviously, horrible design, and terrible implementation, but that's typical for Zenimax.

If you haven't figured it out already the only thing Zenimax cares about is getting the monthly payments from players credit card accounts. This has been an ongoing issue for months and they had done nothing about it.
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FE allows the sender to choose a COD length; 1 to 7 days on a flipchoice menu. I'm sure Z can do as well as a ftp game.
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"