The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DAGGERFALL COVENENT EXPLOITING AND CHEATING

• Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The definition of exploit seems to depend on whether or not you die or lose a keep while someone is doing it.

By this definition, all good players are exploiters.

I died to your well researched strat. OMG exploit!
  • bruceb14_ESO5
    bruceb14_ESO5
    ✭✭✭
    yorzo wrote: »
    Aprodite wrote: »
    The DC has killed the PVP zone. The exploits of Dragon Leap and other abilities have killed the zone. This has been going on for two days with everyone reporting.

You need to resolve this problem that has killed the PVP zone and rendered useless in the game. You need ban the players and make a major announcement that cheating is not tolerated. You need to punish the almost alliance wide exploits by the DC with a map reset to yesterday am EST.

I play on AB Eur and I have seen this when we were defending a keep. I didn;t know what was going on, enemy inside the keep and innerwall was not down. Ppl were telling me that this was legal and not an exploit. I don't know but it don't feels good.

Iogic(not rumor) dictates that is not a legal acceptable use of the skill to do this, or else what's the point of siege weaponry and breaking down walls?

Things like this just keep driving people away when they exist at all, but especially more so when there is a very slow response to these more critical exploits...it only further compounds the issue and further enflames players to drive them to quit.

If ZoS responds saying this is an acceptable 'tactical use' of the skill, stick a fork in me...I'm done.

for the last time you CAN NOT cap a flag/keep without having walls broken down, and the 2 times we had 3-4 people use dragon leap on the last ad home keeps, we were met by 40 people and ended up wiping, no harm was done at most a distraction for alittle while as other players continued to siege. It is pretty obvious we wont do this again due to the ocean of tears. The over reaction and amount of QQ has went from entertaining to just annoying, get over it, not like anything would have changed if we didn't have those 3-4 people practically commit suicide...

I saw a blue DK Emperor leftover somehow get in last night on Auriel's Bow. Apparently it has not stopped and it did make a difference, but really much of that is on ZOS to fix problems. How much we utilize bugs though is on us.

Edited by bruceb14_ESO5 on July 13, 2014 3:32PM
  • Paladin_echo1
    Paladin_echo1
    ✭✭✭
    Infraction wrote: »
    Wait what?

Exactly what Im thinking too. I don't care bout this crap as much. Theres just not enough people in the other servers. Although the gate exploit a while ago was kinda funny watching DC just teleport to the wayshrine of the opposite alliance. Free scrolls for all there. Some of the crap people come up with is just outlandish. Next thing you know they will say a "Dragonknight with wings FLEW FROM THE WAYPOINT and picked up our scroll, then flew back to his enemy keep. LIKE A DRAGON!!! Rawr!" I play in EP and ya, some of the crap they talk about is kinda meh. Daggerfall hands down during the day has some guild out there that is tight and beats the crap out of EP and you cannot deny this. The way they do it is by having a tight group unlike the pact where healers can do their job. The Pact doesn't really have a good group dynamic in the morning. I have watched DC and whoever that is for the morning to afternoon crew beats the pact every time roughly even when the pact has higher numbers (Large portion goes to the AP farmers taking up the queue...). Even their groups of 5-10 are always running in a tight ball like a mace ready to pound your face.

The only thing I disapprove of lately is that stupid speed bug that people are using on both sides. If I catch either side doing it, Ill video and shoot it in though. I like even competition, not someone running faster than 30000000fps(not a real number atm for fps, but you can see what Im saying) .
  • bruceb14_ESO5
    bruceb14_ESO5
    ✭✭✭
    I saw the speed bug on a member of my group last night. It was funny, but also something that shouldn't be still happening after a couple of weeks. Seems to take too long for each bug to be cleaned up. Regarding our group last night, they suicided, logged off and on and the bug stopped. It is the exploiting or using of bugs that is a concern...as well as just having a game that the bugs are dealt with quickly without need for constant qqing about them.
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lfehova i dont think you realize just how many people have taken video evidence of you cheating and reported you and your little band of hackers on AB. You have alot of nerve coming in here talking about fair play. Have fun getting your account banned.
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^ if you consider that naming people i dont really care
    Edited by Joejudas on July 17, 2014 9:35PM
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lowbei wrote: »
    i love how zergers like to blame "exploits" when then get farmed.

I dislike how in every thread you are here waving your tiny ass epeen constantly.

Hopefully you will get another ban. Hopefully.
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, yep. The exploit deniers are about as hapless as some who deny evolution. Always amusing in a derisive sort of way.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    NookyZooky wrote: »
    Not just DC. This is a fan favorite of a certain group of AD on hopesfire.
    those people must never be mentioned again. lol. they ruined that campaign, and everyone involved in it needs to STAY in hopesfire, and not bring their filthy practices to other campaigns. in all honesty though, the GMs need to punish these cheaters, then all this exploiting would stop. Its not just DC though, like a lot of people here said. that AD group from hopesfire is an excellent example. there are a lot of EP exploiters too.

I nearly choked when I heard that they have a "zero tolerance" policy for exploiting even though their guild leader was right there with them when several of their members were leaping over the walls.
    spry for the late reply.
    yeah. lol. when I hear the name "alacrity" I often think "cheaters" even though I try hard not to think like that.
  • aksyong
    aksyong
    ✭✭✭
    Not just DC. This is a fan favorite of a certain group of AD on hopesfire.
    those people must never be mentioned again. lol. they ruined that campaign, and everyone involved in it needs to STAY in hopesfire, and not bring their filthy practices to other campaigns. in all honesty though, the GMs need to punish these cheaters, then all this exploiting would stop. Its not just DC though, like a lot of people here said. that AD group from hopesfire is an excellent example. there are a lot of EP exploiters too.

I nearly choked when I heard that they have a "zero tolerance" policy for exploiting even though their guild leader was right there with them when several of their members were leaping over the walls.
    spry for the late reply.
    yeah. lol. when I hear the name "alacrity" I often think "cheaters" even though I try hard not to think like that.

I would love to think that they have several members either banned or that they totally rage-quit due to FPS being fixed and they no longer win because of the lag they cause by spamming intensify.
    NA Daggerfall
    The Three Brothers
    安特卫普 - Antwerp
    意大利牧师 - Italian Priest
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is so much crying in this thread. Cant figure out whats real and fake. So i chalk it all up to being mostly bs and i hope ZOS does the same. Learn to post and show video proof.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Shennynerd
    Shennynerd
    ✭✭✭
    aksyong wrote: »
    I would love to think that they have several members either banned or that they totally rage-quit due to FPS being fixed and they no longer win because of the lag they cause by spamming intensify.

1. No one from the guild has been banned that I'm aware of.
    2. A few of our best members moved on to other games during the fps bug debacle.
    3. Intensify lags my computer too make it stahhhhhhhp ;_;
    Rose - AD - Khajiit Nightblade
    Modest Argonian Maid - EP - Argonian Sorceror
    Man Shen - AD - Altmer Templar
    Largesse - DC - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Which-Way-To-The-Beach - AD - Argonian Sorceror
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shennynerd wrote: »
    aksyong wrote: »

1. No one from the guild has been banned that I'm aware of.
    2. A few of our best members moved on to other games during the fps bug debacle.
    3. Intensify lags my computer too make it stahhhhhhhp ;_;
    what is intensify?
  • McCracken79
    McCracken79
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair it's not all of DC. Only a certain group that comes over to AB when we start to try and take keeps (AD). When fighting this group (every time) some funky %^#$ starts to happen. My skill-bar decides not to work in battle, or I get one shotted by a heavy attack flame staff for 3000+ burning damage, among other things. I can care less about dragon leap, it's the other weird stuff going on. I'm not leaving though, gonna stick with it until the end.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there is no "hacking" in eso

Edited by Lowbei on July 18, 2014 5:41PM
  • bruceb14_ESO5
    bruceb14_ESO5
    ✭✭✭
    There is so much crying in this thread. Cant figure out whats real and fake. So i chalk it all up to being mostly bs and i hope ZOS does the same. Learn to post and show video proof.

Screen shots of Death Recaps would point out specific players which would be against the Forum rules I'm guessing, but at least report player option is open, albeit hard to use.

All it takes is 1 or 2 in a guild group to exploit or use questionable tactics and the whole group takes on the label even though they are just strong players.