The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

DAGGERFALL COVENENT EXPLOITING AND CHEATING

• Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    NookyZooky wrote: »
    Armitas wrote: »
    Not just DC. This is a fan favorite of a certain group of AD on hopesfire.
    those people must never be mentioned again. lol. they ruined that campaign, and everyone involved in it needs to STAY in hopesfire, and not bring their filthy practices to other campaigns. in all honesty though, the GMs need to punish these cheaters, then all this exploiting would stop. Its not just DC though, like a lot of people here said. that AD group from hopesfire is an excellent example. there are a lot of EP exploiters too.

I nearly choked when I heard that they have a "zero tolerance" policy for exploiting even though their guild leader was right there with them when several of their members were leaping over the walls.
    Edited by Armitas on July 9, 2014 10:28AM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • aksyong
    aksyong
    ✭✭✭
    Ever since their emp in NA Wabba was dethroned I've not hear about them since. Are they all dead?
    NA Daggerfall
    The Three Brothers
    安特卫普 - Antwerp
    意大利牧师 - Italian Priest
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every faction does it -_- next thread.
  • Morticielle
    Morticielle
    ✭✭✭
    DeLindsay wrote: »
    The company DOES care, but it's rampant in every game and only so many humans behind the line to deal with them.
    Companies usually care as far as it does not diminish their revenue stream. Banning is the least way for them to deal with a situation because it means loss of revenue. Blizzard is the only company I have seen which actually bans exploiters consequently. Especially with decreasing numbers of subscribers they have no interest in losing more subscribers via ban.
    Lady Morticielle d'Aragòn |VR12| Sorcerer | PvP Rank 21 (Major Grade I) | EU-Megaserver | AD

Subscription cancelled due to the following facts:

- Zenimax implements more bugs from patch to patch
    - Zenimax does not care about the increasing instability of the game. People have more and more crashes Fix of memory bug decreased number of crashes considerably
    - Zenimax has still not fully fixed the fps drops they (!) implemented with patch1.2.3
    - Zenimax does nothing to fix the massive ability lags in PvP
    - Zenimax gives more attention to unnecassary 'content' like dyes for armors than fixing issues
    - In patchnotes Zenimax lies about bugs allegedly fixed
    - Zenimax has no plan as to how balance population in Cyrodiil campaigns
    - Support is ineffective and does not even speak in a way one can linguistically understand

• Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you mean going from outside the main wall to the top of the inner postern, then yes it's an exploit.

If you mean going from outside the main wall to the top of the towers on the outside wall, then it can potentially be done without cheats. A mixture of alliance passives and finding the spot on the walls where ground AoE hits (there are loads which allow caltrops to be thrown onto walls and volcanic rune etc) can allow players to legitimately Dragon Leap up onto the top wall.

I've seen players use the same technique to jump from one bridge tower to the other, so such feats are possible and they are not exploits or cheats.
    The Legendary Nothing
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you mean going from outside the main wall to the top of the inner postern, then yes it's an exploit.

If you mean going from outside the main wall to the top of the towers on the outside wall, then it can potentially be done without cheats. A mixture of alliance passives and finding the spot on the walls where ground AoE hits (there are loads which allow caltrops to be thrown onto walls and volcanic rune etc) can allow players to legitimately Dragon Leap up onto the top wall.

I've seen players use the same technique to jump from one bridge tower to the other, so such feats are possible and they are not exploits or cheats.

All exploits are possible. If all exploits were impossible then it would be impossible to exploit. The problem is that it is possible to exploit and it's being done.

Given that there are keep walls, siege weapons to take down those keep walls, and a recent nerf to DK chains to prevent players from being pulled up walls it is more likely than not that they do not intend for players to be able to get past an intact wall. The walls are there for a reason, and that reason is to keep players out unless they take down the wall.
    Edited by Armitas on July 9, 2014 1:16PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • purple-magicb16_ESO
    purple-magicb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The DC has killed the PVP zone. The exploits of Dragon Leap and other abilities have killed the zone. This has been going on for two days with everyone reporting.

You need to resolve this problem that has killed the PVP zone and rendered useless in the game. You need ban the players and make a major announcement that cheating is not tolerated. You need to punish the almost alliance wide exploits by the DC with a map reset to yesterday am EST.

Can't ban all DC players based on what's going on in PvP.
    Give 'er eh!
  • Aeaeren
    Aeaeren
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    For example, Dragon Leap from ground outside keep to third floor INSIDE keep.

No walls down at all

So he burned his ultimate to get up to you

Why didnt you all rush and kill him knowing he didnt have a banner to drop?

I think that a bit much for a leap. Some Keeps DKs can leap from the WALL to the Inner Keep roof. Ran into 2 EP DKs who did it but they got run over by a freight train. I don't see this as a exploit but from the ground to the roof might be a bit much but I don't know how the skill works and the range as I haven't put a point in it to try it yet. If they can do it from the wall to the roof I am good with it, but from the ground to the roof is too much.
  • frwinters_ESO
    frwinters_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    The DC has killed the PVP zone. The exploits of Dragon Leap and other abilities have killed the zone. This has been going on for two days with everyone reporting.

You need to resolve this problem that has killed the PVP zone and rendered useless in the game. You need ban the players and make a major announcement that cheating is not tolerated. You need to punish the almost alliance wide exploits by the DC with a map reset to yesterday am EST.

do you realize your post makes no sense at all? You mention one exploit about dragon leap and well whats that exploit? Its only DC thats using it? and you mention other abilities as a vague blanket statement? The WHOLE DC alliance is also in on it? They had a meeting two days ago and managed to all listen to one person?

Bull. Here is your troll meat. Someone please close this thread.
  • Pad
    Pad
    Soul Shriven
    I play DC on AB, problem is from one Guild mainly and other solo player. But the 3 factions have cheaters and killed PVP.

P.S: Not because DC own the whole map for 2-3 days that is mean we all cheat.
    Edited by Pad on July 9, 2014 3:52PM
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I believe DC is exploiting by being able to achieve that glorious shade of blue.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Blooddancer
    Blooddancer
    ✭✭✭
    And this is why I don't PVP.
  • Bluegill
    Bluegill
    Soul Shriven
    I don't understand how AD camped our spawn area for 3 months. We did it last night to them for around an hour (I logged) and was bored out of my mind.

As far as cheating goes... at least you were killed at a keep, I have been taken out a couple times now deep in our spawn area, turning in quests, by AD.
  • Halrloprillalar
    Halrloprillalar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playing a DK in cyrodiil is almost like borderline cheating :)

• barbg88ub17_ESO
    Again to make this clear,
    Auriels Bow, north american server needs reset and cleaning out, the hammer must fall. And why do people play games just to hack? Dont get it, sounds really stupid. Like holding cards up your sleeve in poker, are you that bored in your life?
  • barbg88ub17_ESO
    Update, Auriels Bow Campaign Dead on North American Server. No one on chat UI, no change in map in 3 days, no battles at all. Most Auriels have move onto other campaigns or just unsubbed.
    Don't let this happen to your PVP Zone, it will spread as these exploits and cheats move onto other campaigns because they are bored.
  • GunemCleric
    GunemCleric
    ✭✭✭

It is definitely not "DC Alliance" there is more than one group of us (see GnG posts) that do everything we can to stop, record, report, and limit cheaters/exploiters. It is ZOS who is apparently encouraging (via inaction) the cheaters/exploiters, there is more than one known exploit that is indisputably in violation of both spirit and TOS that ZOS has refused to address.

And working together...I have spoken to several "DC Leaders" and i would not follow most of them to a bathroom if I had just spent 20 hours on a plane. Or better yet...i would not follow most of them to water if my Vampire was on fire.
    Gunerm Cleric ~ Dragon Knight, Tank ~ vr14
    Cruleg Nimec ~ Dragon Knight, DPS ~ vr14
    Gunem Cleric ~ Templar, Heals ~ vr3
    Cleric Gunem ~ Sorcerer, TBD ~ vr1
    Daggerfall Covenant (only) ~ NA
    Guts n Glory & Guts n Glory EOC ~ Guildmaster ~ GnG ~ MMO Dark Guild
    Daggerfall Cosa Nostra ~ Founder ~ DCN ~ DC guild leaders only (no cross faction PvP guilds)
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A friendly tip for the Soul Shriven. Submit cheats or hacks in game and/or the customer support forum.
    Edited by kewl on July 9, 2014 5:50PM
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And this is why I don't PVP.

clip-art-bingo-442587.jpg
  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭
    This *** is hilarious. I'm the DC pvp lead for No Mercy and dragon leaping up the wall because we found a few spots to do it from is not exploiting. You also cannot take a keep until the walls are down, so it prevents exploiting with sneak caps or whatever happened before with the chain pulls.

I suspect ZoS's true reason for nerfing the chain pull is because too many people were too stupid to block when running out to the ledge and they were crying about being pulled down constantly.

That being said, are you really so butthurt you're losing your campaign that you have to accuse us of cheating? Just one day ago, you were saying dk alts were pulling us up into tower. Just because you don't know how something is done does not mean we're cheating.

DC has been fighting you zerglings with one bar population vs three bar or locked ever since the start of the new campaigns. You can't handle a fair population fight? And nobody from AD quit or unsubbed. I do however, see quite a lot of your AD on other campaigns trying to emp farm instead of fighting us on auriels bow legitimately for their emp buff.

Are you part of moon pie and his little AD crew? He frequently fights us with his Zerg guild, and we have to fight 12v40. He also uses pugs as bait, sending in 20 pugs first, to try to burn our ults. Not a bad strategy, but I would never let someone else lead the charge to sacrifice them.

Also, moon pie tried fighting us back last night, but he got stomped out. He was attempting to replicate our strategies, getting his members to use the same skills and such. He even had multiple dk's leap up into our inner keep wall, but we annihilated them.

So, you know, since you consider that an exploit, you should lobby to have them banned too then. Maybe you should make a post about "cheating exploiting AD in auriels bow"

I prefer to look at it as a challenge and it's exciting when people leap up to flank us. But it seems you'd prefer to try to get us banned or something so you can go back to your unchallenged campaign for buffs. Lol. Stop crying on the forums and go play

Edit: a typo
    Edited by Lfehova on July 9, 2014 6:20PM
    Characters: Hovaling/Lfehova/Hova-kun/Hovalicious
    Class: DK/DK/Sorc/Templar
    Guild: No Mercy
    Alliance: Daggerfall

Characters after rename: BROVALING/Baka-kun/Brovalicious (Lfehova is now a retired DK and spends his days crafting)
  • Brynmere
    Brynmere
    ✭✭
    For a good part of the first 3 months, AD has controlled Auriel's Bow. It has been mostly a handful of regulars from DC being camped at either the Southern High Rock spawn or at Alma gate by AD. Since the reset, AB has been more hotly contested and the emperor title has gone back and forth, map going blue one night to find it all yellow the next etc. DC finally holds the map for 3 days consecutively (rare like gold item drops) and now it's all about DC cheating and killing pvp?

I can probably count the number of days DC or EP has held the map in the last couple of months on my two hands (might need a toe or two since I didn't literally track time but you get the point..) vs. what AD has achieved.

I have fun out there. Respect lots of players from different factions for what they can do solo or in their well-oiled groups. But to say all DC cheats/exploits? I don't think so.
  • Wolfahm
    Wolfahm
    ✭✭✭
    Again to make this clear,
    Auriels Bow, north american server needs reset and cleaning out, the hammer must fall. And why do people play games just to hack? Dont get it, sounds really stupid. Like holding cards up your sleeve in poker, are you that bored in your life?

Auriels Bow, north american server is a joke anyway and AD out numbers everyone 5 to 1. Unless I am missing something your crying about dragon leap into keeps? move to a even camp and cry less about Dragon Leap as it might even be intended that they can do this. Even if its not .. not the DKs fault.
    Edited by Wolfahm on July 9, 2014 7:05PM
    MAKE KHAJIITS CRIT AGAIN!!!

|Wolf Ahm the Unchained|
    - 4 Nightblades | 3 Stam/1 Mag -
    - 2 Templars | Stam/Healer -
    - 2 Sorc | Stam/Mag -
    - 2 Wardens | Stam/Mag -
    - 1 DK | Tank/Stam -
    || Aldmeri Dominion ||

• demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should probably tell how dragon leap is being used in an exploit.... OP doesn't give any info really, just rage.
  • Wolfahm
    Wolfahm
    ✭✭✭
    he's made that DC guild took over his crappy home of Auriel's Bow where they are under the illusion that they are good at the game due to owning the map with out numbering zergs. Sad sad people.
    Edited by Wolfahm on July 9, 2014 7:13PM
    MAKE KHAJIITS CRIT AGAIN!!!

|Wolf Ahm the Unchained|
    - 4 Nightblades | 3 Stam/1 Mag -
    - 2 Templars | Stam/Healer -
    - 2 Sorc | Stam/Mag -
    - 2 Wardens | Stam/Mag -
    - 1 DK | Tank/Stam -
    || Aldmeri Dominion ||

• Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is only a certain angle you can do Dragon Leap from to get inside towers/keeps (and all require an enemy standing there, and you can't do it with all keeps) Standing on the Ground Floor for example, and leaping up, does not happen.... But on the Outer wall and almost a straight line to the target, yea you can do the Leap.

• krim
    krim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lfehova wrote: »
    This *** is hilarious. I'm the DC pvp lead for No Mercy and dragon leaping up the wall because we found a few spots to do it from is not exploiting. You also cannot take a keep until the walls are down, so it prevents exploiting with sneak caps or whatever happened before with the chain pulls.

I suspect ZoS's true reason for nerfing the chain pull is because too many people were too stupid to block when running out to the ledge and they were crying about being pulled down constantly.

That being said, are you really so butthurt you're losing your campaign that you have to accuse us of cheating? Just one day ago, you were saying dk alts were pulling us up into tower. Just because you don't know how something is done does not mean we're cheating.

DC has been fighting you zerglings with one bar population vs three bar or locked ever since the start of the new campaigns. You can't handle a fair population fight? And nobody from AD quit or unsubbed. I do however, see quite a lot of your AD on other campaigns trying to emp farm instead of fighting us on auriels bow legitimately for their emp buff.

Are you part of moon pie and his little AD crew? He frequently fights us with his Zerg guild, and we have to fight 12v40. He also uses pugs as bait, sending in 20 pugs first, to try to burn our ults. Not a bad strategy, but I would never let someone else lead the charge to sacrifice them.

Also, moon pie tried fighting us back last night, but he got stomped out. He was attempting to replicate our strategies, getting his members to use the same skills and such. He even had multiple dk's leap up into our inner keep wall, but we annihilated them.

So, you know, since you consider that an exploit, you should lobby to have them banned too then. Maybe you should make a post about "cheating exploiting AD in auriels bow"

I prefer to look at it as a challenge and it's exciting when people leap up to flank us. But it seems you'd prefer to try to get us banned or something so you can go back to your unchallenged campaign for buffs. Lol. Stop crying on the forums and go play

Edit: a typo

/thread

• yorzo
    yorzo
    ✭✭✭
    This will probably get edited by a admin but 3-4 of us on Auriels Bow used dragon leap on 2 keeps after we had captured all emp keeps and scrolls, we did this by getting to a spot that is horizontal with the people on the wall. The 2!!! times we did this it was 4vs40 on top of the wall and we ended up wiping. This crying is ridiculous and we will obviously not do this again due to the crying, but there was hardly anything gained from us using dragon leap on those two occasions and was done for entertainment purposes.A group of AD is just exaggerating and trying to slander DC because they are mad.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yup, looks like a "waah i died" post to me
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As soon as ppl abuse it enough like they did chains they'll change the Y axis on it.
  • Ezze
    Ezze
    Soul Shriven
    Every faction can do it. I take offence that you blanket statement that its DC only.

This is blatant discrimination and I am reporting you.