Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

DAGGERFALL COVENENT EXPLOITING AND CHEATING

barbg88ub17_ESO
The DC has killed the PVP zone. The exploits of Dragon Leap and other abilities have killed the zone. This has been going on for two days with everyone reporting.

You need to resolve this problem that has killed the PVP zone and rendered useless in the game. You need ban the players and make a major announcement that cheating is not tolerated. You need to punish the almost alliance wide exploits by the DC with a map reset to yesterday am EST.
  • Infraction
    Infraction
    ✭✭✭
    Wait what?
  • Honfold
    Honfold
    ✭✭✭
    Which campaign?
  • bsheffield2008ub17_ESO
    -1/10
  • Dleatherus
    Dleatherus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As an AD player i can assure that there are many AD and EP abusers/exploiters also - it's not limited to just one faction

D.
    Stands in Puddles VR12 NB
    Dleatherus VR10 Templar

Emperor Farmers, cheaters and exploiters - just like cockroaches in real life, Tamriel will never be rid of them
  • barbg88ub17_ESO
    Wow Dleatherus, have you seen the last 2 days of what is going on or are u playing both sides? It is blatant cheating, lvl 12 vets can not do anything with these cheats in place.
  • Dleatherus
    Dleatherus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    trust me i've seen plenty - am just saying it's not restricted to one faction

i've even seen one that involves an exploit/hack of seeing an alliance player under attack 'walk through' an enemy keep wall - heal up, and walk back out THROUGH the wall again and carry on fighting

the cheating/exploiting/farming is ruining the game given the relatively slow response from GM's

D.
    Edited by Dleatherus on July 8, 2014 11:16PM
    Stands in Puddles VR12 NB
    Dleatherus VR10 Templar

Emperor Farmers, cheaters and exploiters - just like cockroaches in real life, Tamriel will never be rid of them
  • barbg88ub17_ESO
    But DC is almost alliance wide with the exploits and cheating. It is so obvious that Zen should be ashamed of themselves. This is not true PVP, this is a hackers paradise.
  • barbg88ub17_ESO
    Many AD dropping subs as soon as they are up because of this
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not just DC. This is a fan favorite of a certain group of AD on hopesfire.
    Edited by Armitas on July 8, 2014 11:28PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • barbg88ub17_ESO
    1 group, not alliance wide, if what you say is true.
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The DC has killed the PVP zone. The exploits of Dragon Leap and other abilities have killed the zone. This has been going on for two days with everyone reporting.

You need to resolve this problem that has killed the PVP zone and rendered useless in the game. You need ban the players and make a major announcement that cheating is not tolerated. You need to punish the almost alliance wide exploits by the DC with a map reset to yesterday am EST.

You realise there are two mega servers, each with multiple campaigns? Be a little more specific next time. Certainly haven't noticed any cheating on my campaign.
  • ferzalrwb17_ESO
    ferzalrwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come to Wabba. DC doesn't cheat there (currently). Or rainbow-train that much. Or ever have competitive numbers. So you can deck out in your favourite rainbow dress, slot impulse and zerg to victory over us hopeless saps. But we still have fun.
  • barbg88ub17_ESO
    North America, Auriels Bow
  • barbg88ub17_ESO
    For example, Dragon Leap from ground outside keep to third floor INSIDE keep.

No walls down at all
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    Not just DC. This is a fan favorite of a certain group of AD on hopesfire.
    those people must never be mentioned again. lol. they ruined that campaign, and everyone involved in it needs to STAY in hopesfire, and not bring their filthy practices to other campaigns. in all honesty though, the GMs need to punish these cheaters, then all this exploiting would stop. Its not just DC though, like a lot of people here said. that AD group from hopesfire is an excellent example. there are a lot of EP exploiters too.
    Edited by Cody on July 9, 2014 1:17AM
  • apotikael
    apotikael
    Soul Shriven
    We already know what ZoS will say, "Its a gray area".
  • Sapphy24
    Sapphy24
    ✭✭✭
    Someone did a leap from outside the keep to the third floor of the keep and killed me.
    Wish I could do that, but nope, i'm just an ordinary player who has morals and can play the game without cheating. It was on Wabba.
    To the cheaters..."What goes round comes round"
  • barbg88ub17_ESO
    Just posting an update. Ariels Bow is not going to PVP zone at all. Maybe a handful of people.
    Nothing can be done with the exploits and cheats in place. In addition to all this, Ebonheart now fights WITH DC because they cannot fight on their own. They have no keeps, no resources, no scrolls. All those belong to DC and will stay that way, with no interest from most of Ariels Bow AD.
    Its like crazy stuff going on. To quote a movie "cats and dogs sleeping together"
    Like I said, PVP Ariels Bow is dead and gone. How pathetic are you to cheat and exploit a game. A game that was meant to be social.
    Nice Zenimax, and I am paying for this service.
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ad emp on volen did this the other day
  • Kiljaz
    Kiljaz
    ✭✭✭
    I don't care what alliance or where you play... If you exploit or hack you should be perma banned. First time, everytime.
  • quakedawg_ESO
    quakedawg_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Kiljaz wrote: »
    I don't care what alliance or where you play... If you exploit or hack you should be perma banned. First time, everytime.

Wish Dev would take this stance. If proven of course. Not difficult to come up with evidence.

Pro Tip: Form a group of 4 and hang out with the zerg. Now you can claim you only run with 4. I'm l33t

'I've never died in AvA. Undefeated!'
    'My group of 4 will often take on 100+ with no problem. I have videos to prove it'
    'All the abilities on my keyboard require real skill to spam'
  • barbg88ub17_ESO
    Pleading with Devs, you must lay down the law, its only gonna get worse and widespread if nothing is done, rendering the game useless.
  • yorzo
    yorzo
    ✭✭✭
    mmmmm your tears, so tasty. Keep calling us cheaters, we both know ad couldn't beat us with double the numbers and has to resort to slander and make up excuses to comfort their egos.
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's an MMO then cheating/hacking/exploiting WILL exist, period. I can't tell you how many times I've reported cheaters in WoW, Rift, Eve, etc and nothing "seems" to happen to them, though that's only my perception and I'm sure plenty does happen to them. This is everything from fishing bots, to sliding across the map node to node farming, under the map farming, wall hacks to get behind enemy lines before the "gates" open in BG's, speed hacks (really popular in PvP), etc. The company DOES care, but it's rampant in every game and only so many humans behind the line to deal with them.
    Edited by DeLindsay on July 9, 2014 5:24AM
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cause their money spends like our money. When the majority of ppl have no gaming ethics or life ethics..the majority wins..the dollar rules.
    Edited by Tintinabula on July 9, 2014 5:31AM
  • fuzzbunnies
    Can someone please show me some concrete evidence that DC is cheating?
    Cause if not then I just take all of this whining as a bunch of sore losers.
  • Halrloprillalar
    Halrloprillalar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheaters come in all colors and varieties.

Please be more specific and submit a ticket when you have proper evidence
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No walls down at all

So he burned his ultimate to get up to you

Why didnt you all rush and kill him knowing he didnt have a banner to drop?
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

No walls down at all

So he burned his ultimate to get up to you

Why didnt you all rush and kill him knowing he didnt have a banner to drop?

Maybe they were all Brazil?
  • Aprodite
    Aprodite
    ✭✭

I play on AB Eur and I have seen this when we were defending a keep. I didn;t know what was going on, enemy inside the keep and innerwall was not down. Ppl were telling me that this was legal and not an exploit. I don't know but it don't feels good.
    Rip Aprodite - Sorcerer AD-Eur (it was fun untill patch 1.6, I became a tank. They gave me this strong shield to protect me. It became stronger if I stacked magicka. I never asked for this and now you expect from me to relearn my sorcerer again and spent my hardworking money on a broken game.. what do you think? Never forget 5-29-2016!) What a mess!